davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Agree with the Argentina call but I find it extremely hard to put money on them the way they are playing currently, no defense whatsoever. Having said that Italy almost lost to Fiji who got 5 yellow cards and were playing with 11 men for awhile!

I like Samoa -14.5 against Georgia, they've underperformed massively this tour. Georgia have a good scrum and scrappy forwards but their backs will be no match for Samoa, and the Samoan pack will hold it's own.

Fiji -9.5, Scary, scary backline for Fiji this week, Romania a very similar team to Georgia and are playing well but I expect the Fijian backs to have some fun.

Torn on Scotland/Aus - Murrayfield is a horrible pitch, otherwise I'd definitely be backing Aus on the -
    Points Awarded:

sando gave davopnz 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by davopnz View Post
    Agree with the Argentina call but I find it extremely hard to put money on them the way they are playing currently, no defense whatsoever. Having said that Italy almost lost to Fiji who got 5 yellow cards and were playing with 11 men for awhile!

I like Samoa -14.5 against Georgia, they've underperformed massively this tour. Georgia have a good scrum and scrappy forwards but their backs will be no match for Samoa, and the Samoan pack will hold it's own.

Fiji -9.5, Scary, scary backline for Fiji this week, Romania a very similar team to Georgia and are playing well but I expect the Fijian backs to have some fun.

Torn on Scotland/Aus - Murrayfield is a horrible pitch, otherwise I'd definitely be backing Aus on the -
    Yeah if it wasn't raining in Rome, I'd be all over the Over 33.5 as well. I think Wallabies cover as well, however seeing as I had the chance to grab them at -7 earlier in the week and didn't act on it, I refuse to take them now at -10.5 (but still think they'll cover it).

davopnz

I think I'm still gonna play the over 33.5, it appears to be clearing a bit and 33.5 is still really low even in rain.

Shazzadude
    Shazzadude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Yep, I think over 33.5 is the play.

Fiji -9.5 in Bucharest and Samoa -14.5 in Tblisi, I don't know. I think it takes a brave man to back Island sides with big starts in completely unfamiliar territory. Fiji were pushed close by Georgia in Tblisi last year. I can see both Samoa and Fiji being tested in their respective fixtures, though I see both coming out on top.

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

tailed you on argentina. glgl

WalkingLuckCharm

great call

sando

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Rugby Internationals

Argentina @ Italy
    2* Argentina ML (+100/$2.00 Pinnacle)

South Afrika @ France
    1* Springboks (to win by) 1-12 (+150/$2.50 Bet365)
    2-0 Cash both plays +3.5 units

NBA Plays coming soon...

sando

NBA Saturday

Boston @ Atlanta
    2.5* Hawks -9 (-108/$1.92 Sportsbet/IAS)

sando

NBA Saturday

Boston @ Atlanta
    Philly @ Indiana
    1.5* 76'ers +14 (-107/$1.93 Pinnacle)

Minnesota @ Houston
    1.5* 1st Quarter Over 54.5 (-105/$1.95 Sportsbet)

Charlotte @ Milwaukee
    1* Bucks -2 (-108/$1.92 Sportsbet)

Dallas @ Denver
    1* Under 107.5 1st Half (-105/$1.95 Pinnacle)

NY @ Washington
    1* Wizards -1.5 (-105/$1.95 Pinnacle)

OZnBa Fan
    OZnBa Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Philly @ Indiana
    1.5* 76'ers +14 (-107/$1.93 Pinnacle)

Minnesota @ Houston
    1.5* 1st Quarter Over 54.5 (-105/$1.95 Sportsbet)

Charlotte @ Milwaukee
    1* Bucks -2 (-108/$1.92 Sportsbet)

Dallas @ Denver
    1* Under 107.5 1st Half (-105/$1.95 Pinnacle)

NY @ Washington
    1* Wizards -1.5 (-105/$1.95 Pinnacle)
    centrebet have the wiz -1 lads

davopnz

harden doubtful, does that affect the over play?

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Quote Originally Posted by OZnBa Fan View Post
    centrebet have the wiz -1 lads
    Thanks for the heads up

Cornelius
    Cornelius's Avatar Become A Pro!

atlanta totally cold in the 4th to blow it lol.

svhd
    svhd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

NBA Saturday

Boston @ Atlanta
    Sando i know that you are good here. But maybe you would consider doing a write up when you have a play which have a couple of units.

Cornelius

Quote Originally Posted by svhd View Post
    Sando i know that you are good here. But maybe you would consider doing a write up when you have a play which have a couple of units.
    He usually does it when he has the time.

davopnz

man just had one of the most sickening losses on the rockets over, locked it in @ 214.5 before harden was confirmed out, needed 2 points in the last minute and they got nothing, could have got 212.5 after harden was confirmed out

always seem to get these losses on the back of an already terrible streak, absolutely gut wrenching
    Last edited by davopnz; 11-23-13 at 09:33 PM.

rohan22no
    rohan22no's Avatar Become A Pro!

man just had one of the most sickening losses on the rockets over, locked it in @ 214.5 before harden was confirmed out, needed 2 points in the last minute and they got nothing, could have got 212.5 after harden was confirmed out

always seem to get these losses on the back of an already terrible streak, absolutely gut wrenching
    Please tell us more bad beat stories!
    Points Awarded:

Tim Gerry Mander gave rohan22no 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawley, and MatI

Cornelius

Bad luck mate. makes me so angry when these types of losses happen.. I'd rather it fall short completely than lose by the hook but then.. these bad beats tend to happen in sports quite often lol. Just like the shot by iggy for the over yesterday etc.

davopnz

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelius View Post
    Bad luck mate. makes me so angry when these types of losses happen.. I'd rather it fall short completely than lose by the hook but then.. these bad beats tend to happen in sports quite often lol. Just like the shot by iggy for the over yesterday etc.

thats the even more frustrating thing, there was only 43 points in the first quarter and 97 at halftime so it looked like it was going to fall well short, then they light it up in the 2nd half and fall 2 points short! one of those losses that completely deflates you

Cornelius

shit like that happen. Main thing is don't go on a tilt after it. better luck next time mate.

sando

A League Football

Melbourne Heart @ Newcastle Jets

1.5* Jets ML (-110/$1.90 Pinnacle)
    1* Jets -0.75 (+119/$2.19 Pinnacle)
    0.5* Jets -1 (+174/$2.74 Pinnacle)

Have been fading the Heart all season, they are a terrible football team despite possessing some excellent individual talent. They struggle to score goals (despite having Williams and Mifsud) let alone win matches. Jets in some nice form after two wins in a row and last week dominating comp. big guns Brisbane (without bunch of first choice players).

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by rohan22no View Post
    Please tell us more bad beat stories!
    Yeh I'm really over it, maybe open your own thread to whine in davo

davopnz

Yeh I'm really over it, maybe open your own thread to whine in davo
    why don't go read back over the past 10 pages and see how much i've contributed as opposed to 'whine' about bad beats, how about you and your butt boy don't make worthless posts that are no better than me whining about a bad beat.

Sando, you going to have a bet on the Ireland/All Blacks game? Leaning towards the over as Ireland's defense has been pitiful as of late.

rohan22no
    rohan22no's Avatar Become A Pro!

why don't go read back over the past 10 pages and see how much i've contributed as opposed to 'whine' about bad beats, how about you and your butt boy don't make worthless posts that are no better than me whining about a bad beat.

Sando, you going to have a bet on the Ireland/All Blacks game? Leaning towards the over as Ireland's defense has been pitiful as of late.
    lol, so classic. Davo complaing about "worthless posts". Look, everyone knows you're a 19yo gambling addict who steals his mums CC, and who is completely delusional about your own sports picking abilities (i.e a degen gambler). No one cares about what you think, and no one cares about your bad beats, and no one cares about your lack of bankroll management or how you just busted your roll for the 8th time. So, please stop embarrassing yourself.

davopnz

Quote Originally Posted by rohan22no View Post
    lol, so classic. Davo complaing about "worthless posts". Look, everyone knows you're a 19yo gambling addict who steals his mums CC, and who is completely delusional about your own sports picking abilities (i.e a degen gambler). No one cares about what you think, and no one cares about your bad beats, and no one cares about your lack of bankroll management or how you just busted your roll for the 8th time. So, please stop embarrassing yourself.
    Again why don't you go over the past 10 or so pages and see how many insightful posts there are as opposed to posts about bad beats or bankroll management etc.

I couldn't care less about your worthless ​derogatory posts, my point is don't tell me not post something you perceive as worthless when your posts are just as negative and worthless and you contribute nothing. As for the stealing of CC's and being delusional it sounds to me like you are psychologically projecting or you are extremely immature.

I'm well aware that I'm addicted(who here honestly isn't?), and my money management is not very good but I've gotten a lot better with the advice of people in this thread, and I will eventually get there.

sando

Wow the Jets have looked flat and horrible for the 1st half an hour, the Heart actually have looked the stronger team and then out of nowhere a brilliant strike Jets 1-0.

OZnBa Fan

Again why don't you go over the past 10 or so pages and see how many insightful posts there are as opposed to posts about bad beats or bankroll management etc.

I couldn't care less about your worthless ​derogatory posts, my point is don't tell me not post something you perceive as worthless when your posts are just as negative and worthless and you contribute nothing. As for the stealing of CC's and being delusional it sounds to me like you are psychologically projecting or you are extremely immature.

I'm well aware that I'm addicted(who here honestly isn't?), and my money management is not very good but I've gotten a lot better with the advice of people in this thread, and I will eventually get there.
    So ill ask you this question, how many other people do you see constantly post bad beat stories week after week after week?

There's only 1 answer to that and you know it so just quit it

burkestar
    burkestar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3462

i dont want to get involved in this bickering its quite childish tbh but i will say this "blahblahblahblah........19yo....blahblah"...what is the fact that somebody is 19 on here supposed to be some kind of insult? what are we better than them cause were a few years older? completely backward and retarded way of thinking.
    Points Awarded:

Cornelius gave burkestar 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

davopnz

So ill ask you this question, how many other people do you see constantly post bad beat stories week after week after week?

There's only 1 answer to that and you know it so just quit it
    You make it sound like a clog every page up with bad beat stories. I try and contribute as much as I can in this thread by posting my insights on matches/lines and letting people know about injuries etc. Yes sometimes I slip up and post something out of frustration because I want to get something off my chest and generally people in here are decent about it and post some words of encouragement and everyone moves on, no harm done. I'm sorry that it touches some peoples nerves so badly that they feel the need to make up stories and have a go at me.

I'll do my best to refrain from posting things out of frustration here in future and continue contributing as best as I can with insightful posts.

Apologies to you sando as I know this must be frustrating for you.

I'm done with this matter now as this is only clogging up the thread.

WalkingLuckCharm

Why don't you guys just watch jets win

WalkingLuckCharm

Anymore picks for tonight sando? Keep running hot!

OZnBa Fan

http://youtu.be/Q-Sk9qPCG5o

Demarcus is a cancer

sando

One more play to end the w/e

International Rugby

NZ @ Ireland

1* Over 49.5 (-108/$1.92 Pinnacle)

oldscho0led