Lilfatbum
    Lilfatbum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3555

Quote Originally Posted by s2230011 View Post
    Yes Sando, please wait for the worst lines and post so you can accommodate for everyone.

Everyone chill, it's not a record competition, just post your plays and track them. If the line moves who cares, upto u to take it or not.

Yesterday no one asked Sando to remove the Suns play from his record when players injuries went against him.

Fellas keep it simple it's not a competition against one another, be grateful that you get someone's perspective everyday, then you make a call.
    Second that. Haters gonna hate. Everybody calm down

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

The sheep are unreal these days. This is SANDO'S MOTHERFUCKIN' THREAD. Not yours, he got the the line, too fcuking bad if you missed out, be grateful he posts his insight and plays here because he doesn't have to.

Cornelius
    Cornelius's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
    Lol noobs. I've been around SBR for a while, wasn't trolling with my comment.

Fair enough, getting Grizz +8.5 is unbelievable value & well done for smashing a soft line. At the end of the day it's money in the bank. But if it was at one book for 10 minutes when everyone was asleep, it shouldn't be on your record is all I'm saying.
    Regardless if it was for 10 minutes or not . To even say some that someone is padding their records because of one bet when they have been transparent for all this time is pretty poor form mate. It's just not nice at all even if you're not trolling.

I think if he wants to count it to his record or not is his choice and doesn't matter at all really. No one is forced to follow his plays. And if his stats are padded, it will be pointed out In no time but seeing how sando conducts his thread I doubt it.

p.s I'm not sucking up to sando or whatever some may say. Just simply my POV

Donkey
    Donkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1814

Day off work for some NBA and Ashes action, let's make some money

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Quote Originally Posted by davopnz View Post
    The sheep are unreal these days. This is SANDO'S MOTHERFUCKIN' THREAD. Not yours, he got the the line, too fcuking bad if you missed out, be grateful he posts his insight and plays here because he doesn't have to.
    Grow up mate. And stop gambling with your mum's cred#t cards.

OZnBa Fan
    OZnBa Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hahaha nice call there, but in all honesty mate I have a lot of respect for you pal as you have been around for a while but I think you were a touch outta line there however we are all here to make money so let sando do his thing with no dramas GL

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Me, grow up? You're the one having a cry because sando posted a line that he got, in his own thread. Bit hypocritical buddy, I think you're the one who needs to grow up.

RedDevil89
    RedDevil89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Fair enough, getting Grizz +8.5 is unbelievable value & well done for smashing a soft line. At the end of the day it's money in the bank. But if it was at one book for 10 minutes when everyone was asleep, it shouldn't be on your record is all I'm saying.
    If it was available and if he played it then i dont see any problem, no point complaining because you missed out on it or it wasn't available at your bookie. You can either buy points and get the same line or you dont take to at the actual line you have available.

And guys i dont think his initial comment was that rude, XYZ been around here since i can remember, everyone is entitled to their opinions!!

No point anyone getting worked up, Good on you Sando for finding what was obviously a bookie mistake.

micase
    micase's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by OZnBa Fan View Post
    Hahaha nice call there, but in all honesty mate I have a lot of respect for you pal as you have been around for a while but I think you were a touch outta line there however we are all here to make money so let sando do his thing with no dramas GL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcfyqO-8JoI

Finally a bit of action in this thread, while I think it is a non issue whether he posts lines that he got himself or what people can get at the time of the post I prefer a little banter compared to the endless "I love you Sando, keep up the good work" posts. Seeing as this thread can be used at times as a default NBA talk thread in More Sports, it can get a bit repetitive.

ExodusNZ
    ExodusNZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1314

Sando you should go on tilt and post some 10 unit plays like some people do during the NRL season.....just saying
    Points Awarded:

rohan22no gave ExodusNZ 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rohan22no

Coopertrooper
    Coopertrooper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best everyone moves on. Sando can only post the line he has seen, if it is the line available when he is posting how can he post anything else? Mr XYZ is a good guy, so everyone should just chill out and let the thread get back on track.

On the pacers play, although cant possibly follow that many plays, always tough when you're playing such a big card, but GL for the day Sando.

MiddleMan
    MiddleMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1060

Good stuff, Sando. You were smart enough to get on the Memphis line at those generous odds. Those odds are now $1.50, so kudos to you.

MrXYZ

Jazz/Pelicans under looks solid.

Cornelius

What do people think about the grizzlies spread?

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    To post a line before knowing Curry's status is just irresponsible. That book won't be in business long.
    It's worth more than 500 million.

Bet a few of those lines and you'll end up on the list.

They'll be fine.

Cornelius

Wow.. how did we hit that pacer line.. extremely lucky.

Cubanpete
    Cubanpete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

Bloody oath! I had the over as well

Cornelius

the pelicans under looked good to start but has turned into crap ever since lol.

Puda
    Puda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Took the Blazers.

Frustrating how many 3's they took.

Tim Gerry Mander
    Tim Gerry Mander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by davopnz View Post
    Love the sheep call, considering you are a New Zealander.

Baaaaaaaa

@XYZ - a bit harsh mate, Sando is playing what he sees, no different to you taking a line of Storm +12.5 v Eels this year.

angelo63
    angelo63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2192

Grizzlies +8 on Pinnacle 7 mins to go 1st quarter.

RedDevil89
    RedDevil89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

You could say the Pacers game makes up for the Total lost the other day im the Min game!! Im having another awesome day!! haven't lost a single bet over 1 unit!! 4-1-1 so far today!!

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

hopped on the +10. lets go grizz

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Gerry Mander View Post
    @XYZ - a bit harsh mate, Sando is playing what he sees, no different to you taking a line of Storm +12.5 v Eels this year.
    Agreed.

at XYZ calling people out. Guy chases his tilt bets when they are down at half time; doubles his units when in the negative, sets stupid goals for how much he's going to win (which I think was getting back to break even... idiotic strategy anyway), invents HT plays (says he's not going to get on, then in the last minute of the game comes in to say "phew, glad I got on at HT") and has the temerity to have a go at others. What a joke.

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Sando you are awesome. Backed out of my knicks ML bet because I saw you on it. Tailed all your plays today except raptors.

WalkingLuckCharm

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    Sando you are awesome. Backed out of my knicks ML bet because I saw you on it. Tailed all your plays today except raptors.
    we were on the wrong side. i guess sometimes we get lucky

Shazzadude
    Shazzadude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Gerry Mander View Post
    Love the sheep call, considering you are a New Zealander.

Baaaaaaaa
    Aussie has more total sheep than New Zealand, plus a lot of marsupials that have had to develop fighting techniques to fight off human rapists (e.g. kangaroos).

All in jest of course . I loved the 10 unit NRL tilt zinger above.

WalkingLuckCharm

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzadude View Post
    Aussie has more total sheep than New Zealand, plus a lot of marsupials that have had to develop fighting techniques to fight off human rapists (e.g. kangaroos).

All in jest of course . I loved the 10 unit NRL tilt zinger above.
    i kill kangaroos for a living in canberra. by running over them on my way to work

Cornelius

what a choke job by houston..

thorny
    thorny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1686

wow...rockets let that slip big time

MrXYZ

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Agreed.

at XYZ calling people out. Guy chases his tilt bets when they are down at half time; doubles his units when in the negative, sets stupid goals for how much he's going to win (which I think was getting back to break even... idiotic strategy anyway), invents HT plays (says he's not going to get on, then in the last minute of the game comes in to say "phew, glad I got on at HT") and has the temerity to have a go at others. What a joke.
    I wasn't attacking Sando, just questioning. I don't have a problem with people coming into my thread & calling me out, I've made mistakes & own up to them. but now you're just being a complete fukkwit Gee.
    Last edited by MrXYZ; 11-20-13 at 11:46 PM.

thorny
    thorny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1686

I know you're trying to turn things around Sando but posting lines that nobody else can get is bullsh#t. Poor form mate. This is what Sweetjones used to do to pad his record.
    I dunno mate, didnt really sound like a question there, and actually did sound like an attack...

Anyhoo...let's move on aye.

Tim Gerry Mander
    Tim Gerry Mander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingLuckCharm View Post
    i kill kangaroos for a living in canberra. by running over them on my way to work
    Rohan has also made a habit lately of hitting 'roos in Canberra....

Emerson
    Emerson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7096

[QUOTE=sando;20287740]
    This is what's going on in my world...

I'm immersed in sports 24/7, around this time of the year I tend to think about the NBA all day every day, and when I'm not thinking about the NBA I'm thinking about MMA and boxing. When I sleep I usually have sports related dreams, when I'm cooking or doing the dishes I'll have my iPhone hooked up to a radio in the kitchen banging out NBA podcasts one after the other. When I go to bed I usually lay in bed reading NBA articles until I fall asleep, often as I fall asleep my Ipad falls out of my hands and hits me in the face. It never ends for me...

Ok boys time if you don't believe Sando about him falling asleep with is Ipad I have some pictures for you all to have a laugh. These were taken when Sando and I have been live trading on sports or just researching games to bet on. I have blurred the pics and draw around his head just in case he didn't want his face on here.
    photo 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgImage.jpg

Shazzadude
    Shazzadude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

I think Mr. XYZ brings up an interesting point though-how long after the bet has been made should it be posted about to count?

First ... 273274275276277278279 ... Last