Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

sandman

what do you think of atl tt under 98?

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Unreal - he collides with his own team mate in warm ups. Luckily we've only got 1 unit on the Suns. If he doesn't play, will probably consider a 2nd Half play on the Kings, assuming the Suns can keep it close in the 1st Half. Bledsloe is Mr. 4th Quarter - he is the reason why Suns are winning games.
    I completely agree bro, hopefully the universal "NBA player(s) out = better team play" will come into play, still think it's a good play. But he's definitely a great weapon for the Suns this year, he's hard to replace both offensively and defensively.

GL.

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Unreal - he collides with his own team mate in warm ups. Luckily we've only got 1 unit on the Suns. If he doesn't play, will probably consider a 2nd Half play on the Kings, assuming the Suns can keep it close in the 1st Half. Bledsloe is Mr. 4th Quarter - he is the reason why Suns are winning games.
    No one believed me when he said he was going to be a top 5 pg in two years max, if you factor in DEFENSE. Im getting so much EGO HIGH amongs my friends ahahah

Gonna roll with the Kings after the news. Dragic's also my boy, but Bledsoe is Bledsoe.

Do you have any thoughts on that Rockets play I mentioned? GL sandoman

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by JM92 View Post
    No one believed me when he said he was going to be a top 5 pg in two years max, if you factor in DEFENSE. Im getting so much EGO HIGH amongs my friends ahahah

Gonna roll with the Kings after the news. Dragic's also my boy, but Bledsoe is Bledsoe.

2 years from now you mean? he's not even top 10 pgs now

SonSquad
    SonSquad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Hi JM

Kindda surprised to hear you rolling with the kings when there are, to my knowledge, still doubts about Bledsoe.
    Why don't you wait and place the bet in case he doesn't play?
    Anyway I am rolling with Sando and the Suns - unfortunately I pushed before reading the news :S

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    2 years from now you mean? he's not even top 10 pgs now
    Because you think that Deron Williams, for one, is better than him Goat. There's no other point guard right now having the same effect on the team offensively and defensevly at the same time that he has. I have 4 guys I would without a doubt take over him right now, Westy (my favorite player since he got on the league), Cp3, Parker and Curry. Can you give me a 5th? And i'm not even saying he's top 5 right now, I still expect Rose to explode sometime during the season, just to mention the most obvious one.

@SonSquad: yeah I have not made the play yet, but I will wait. I liked the Kings here anyway although I wasn't going to take them because everytime I don't have a personal play on the game I tail Sando, even if I like the other side, what I like even better is money, and this is where you get it! (with Sando's picks, I mean!)
    Points Awarded:

SonSquad gave JM92 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

sandman

I like it mainly because I like the Under on the whole game, however I should say I have played two Heat under's this season and been burned on both. My total's are struggling at the moment.

Also really like your Lebron prop. I found 6.5 and played it for a unit myself. Good luck today mate, you are killing it in NBA - much respect.

I might lock the ROckets for a big play if it gets to 10. They already f'ed us in the Lakers game but I feel this should be simmilar to Minny vs Boston. Boston can't guard the driving freaks of the Rockets and Harden, Lin, Parsons should be at the rim all game long. Rebounding should also be really nice for the Rockets. And Terrence Jones and Parsons will do a good job on Green I believe. Beverley guards Crawford. I don't see how the Celtics will avoid a blowout in a normal situation
    I think the line is fairly generous to the Rockets at -10.5 (and you can grap -10 @ -115) and you make some good points about the Rockets penetration ability. Personally I'm suprised everyone is so bullish on the Celtics today.

ExodusNZ
    ExodusNZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1314

Warning: Only started looking at NBA numbers this year. So no back testing etc.

But my stats show the Hawks/Heat game at 210

Heat 4th best offensive / 20th defensive
    Hawks 8th offensive / 22nd defensive

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

NBA 2nd Half Play

1* Minnesota @ Washington Over 101 2nd Half (-107 Pinnacle)

nocode1
    nocode1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3085

99.5 on centrebet...im all over it

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

only time i'd ever take boston is if they are vsing the heat. even if they win outright today

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Because you think that Deron Williams, for one, is better than him Goat. There's no other point guard right now having the same effect on the team offensively and defensevly at the same time that he has. I have 4 guys I would without a doubt take over him right now, Westy (my favorite player since he got on the league), Cp3, Parker and Curry. Can you give me a 5th? And i'm not even saying he's top 5 right now, I still expect Rose to explode sometime during the season, just to mention the most obvious one.
    This.

thorny
    thorny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1686

2nd half play, got in at 95.5...the line dropped at start of 3rd qtr. sweet

DaddyWarBuck$
    DaddyWarBuck$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by thorny View Post
    2nd half play, got in at 95.5...the line dropped at start of 3rd qtr. sweet
    What book do you use?

thorny
    thorny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1686

sportsbet or bet365. was sportsbet in that instance.

anyway, scoring has really dried up this half. bugger.

WalkingLuckCharm

wow took them 10 seconds to foul

burkestar
    burkestar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3462

@SonSquad: yeah I have not made the play yet, but I will wait. I liked the Kings here anyway although I wasn't going to take them because everytime I don't have a personal play on the game I tail Sando, even if I like the other side, what I like even better is money, and this is where you get it! (with Sando's picks, I mean!)
    So i take it you dont rate ty lawson? no kyrie irving either? rajon rondo?...to lesser extent wall, hill, allen, rubio, lillard ....but yes bledsoe is looking great JM

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

no bledsoe tonight

WalkingLuckCharm

rondo is a top 3 playoff guard

shevabets
    GEROSKIPOU B'TCH
    shevabets's Avatar Become A Pro!

sandman

To use Francisco Gomez's words: I Luv Luv Luv Luv Luvvvv it

davopnz

the kings have to be auto fade material, im astonished by how bad they are

Cubanpete
    Cubanpete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

Bloody hell davo

Cornelius
    Cornelius's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by davopnz View Post
    the kings have to be auto fade material, im astonished by how bad they are
    Must've heard you and turned it around the 4th lol.

davopnz

i originally had the kings to win and hedged out on phoenix when the game was tied in the fourth(stupid in hindsight) so don't go trying to blame me for your moose lol

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

I didn't have a play on this one but WTF. Suns threw it away.

davopnz

fair to say i will never back the kings again though, they have so much talent but what i saw in the 2nd quarter cannot be unseen.

Cornelius

i originally had the kings to win and hedged out on phoenix when the game was tied in the fourth(stupid in hindsight) so don't go trying to blame me for your moose lol
    Didn't blame ya mate. Just joking around lol.

Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. The was terribly tough to lose though. Same with the t-wolves. I felt good about them and it was true for the first half then 2nd half it was just went south.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
    I didn't have a play on this one but WTF. Suns threw it away.
    Should've just stopped there.

davopnz

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelius View Post
    Didn't blame ya mate. Just joking around lol.

Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. The was terribly tough to lose though. Same with the t-wolves. I felt good about them and it was true for the first half then 2nd half it was just went south.
    was referring to cubanpete. i went and took a shower after i hedged and phoenix went up by 7 thinking that was game...nba can be fcuking brutal.

anybody have any thoughts on all whites vs mexico? liking the over

Cornelius

was referring to cubanpete. i went and took a shower after i hedged and phoenix went up by 7 thinking that was game...nba can be fcuking brutal.

anybody have any thoughts on all whites vs mexico? liking the over
    Totally agree about NBA being brutal. The ups and downs of each game can be pretty crazy sometimes lol. The comeback factor is high

nocode1
    nocode1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3085

Hey guys just a thought.
    if your up by 6 -10 points after 3 quarters wouldn't you keep your best players in to finish the game off and then play the scrubs for the last 3 minutes, instead of resting your best players at the start of the 4th and giving the other side a chance to get back into it.
    i just don't understand with these coaches these days. It has nothing to do with me missing the second half overs in both the minny game and Phoenix game today, just happens way to often.
    save the players health or win games, what are these coaches there to do???

i just don't get it.

Cornelius

Quote Originally Posted by nocode1 View Post
    Hey guys just a thought.
    if your up by 6 -10 points after 3 quarters wouldn't you keep your best players in to finish the game off and then play the scrubs for the last 3 minutes, instead of resting your best players at the start of the 4th and giving the other side a chance to get back into it.
    i just don't understand with these coaches these days. It has nothing to do with me missing the second half overs in both the minny game and Phoenix game today, just happens way to often.
    save the players health or win games, what are these coaches there to do???

i just don't get it.
    I guess their thinking is rest for the first 3-4 minutes and then put the stars back in for crunch time/finishing the game off. Then sometimes within those 3-4 minutes the other team makes their move and takes the momentum and resting team is unable to get the momentum back.

davopnz

I need to start playing quarters and halves much more, I swear I would be hitting at a great clip if I took quarter/half plays instead of my full game plays but I'm always like nah the time I actually take a quarter/half bet I will lose and the full game line will cover and I'll be mad.

Can't count how many times I've had an over get off to an absolute ripper and then just die in the 2nd half.

Shazzadude
    Shazzadude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Suns-Kings under will be cash money tomorrow I reckon.

Rustyglobes
    Rustyglobes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzadude View Post
    Suns-Kings under will be cash money tomorrow I reckon.
    What makes you say that?

First ... 271272273274275276277 ... Last