davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Square

snufflyjoe
    snufflyjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4871

I think I'm going to stop tailing on sports I know nothing about from strangers on the internet
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: fitguy67, and MrXYZ

Cornelius
    Cornelius's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Job Hawthorn. Miss easy kicks to kill the bet. I hope you continue to lose to the cats (Honestly felt Hawks were gonna come out strong and have a good first half and geelong would squeak by in the 2nd).

TWO chances in the last 40 seconds to cover the half time line and they miss both. The second kick I can understand but seriously the first kick should've been kicked.
    Last edited by Cornelius; 09-20-13 at 06:16 AM.

Lakey
    Lakey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Not to mention the kick on the quarter time siren as well. They were the right plays, just sheer bad luck stopped us from cashing.

Cornelius

Thats what i mean. I mean if it was geelong dominated them and they didnt have the chances then you know i wouldn't of said anything but the hawks missed at least 3-4 easy kicks which frustrated me so much. Both instances should have been slotted

trigga50
    trigga50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

on a positive note, great result out of Manly game in Sandos HT/FT play.
    Points Awarded:

Cornelius gave trigga50 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

trigga50

WNBA FINALS +0.77

Indiana @ Chicago
    Although this game is infact 1st vs 4th in the East, Indiana are a much stronger team than their position reflects. There was only 1 game separating 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the East. Indiana are the reigning champs from last season looking to defend the title. I think the game will be kept close the entire way, however Chicago should have the tools necessary at home to win this first game.

Chicago 1-10 (Centrebet) @$2.75 X1 UNIT to win 1.75 UNITS
    UNDER 141.5 @$1.91 X1 UNIT to win 0.91 UNITS

Seattle @ Minnesota
    If Minnesota take this game seriously then I believe this game has blowout written all over it. It's a great chance to make a statement game at home. Seattle are still a bit banged up with injuries which won't help. In the four games these teams have played against each other this season, Minnesota have won all four by an average margin of 17.25 points.

Minnesota -14.5 @$1.91 X1 UNIT to win 0.91 UNITS
    Last edited by trigga50; 09-20-13 at 03:02 PM.

Cornelius

Quote Originally Posted by trigga50 View Post
    WNBA FINALS

Indiana @ Chicago

Chicago 1-10 (Centrebet) @$2.75 X1 UNIT to win
    UNDER 141.5 @$1.91 X1 UNIT

Seatle @ Minnesota

Minnesota -14.5 X1 UNIT
    Good on ya on yesterday's call. Didnt get the chance to follow but glad you're winning again with WNBA

MTM
    MTM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 485

what a ripping prelim. geelong unlucky. lets hope the bloods get up tomorrow

Cornelius

Quote Originally Posted by MTM View Post
    what a ripping prelim. geelong unlucky. lets hope the bloods get up tomorrow
    I thought it was gonna become a draw. Geelong had that big chance but missed it.

Tim Gerry Mander
    Tim Gerry Mander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by trigga50 View Post
    on a positive note, great result out of Manly game in Sandos HT/FT play.
    Next time you see John Morris, buy him a beer.

dink
    dink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Any kiwis able to tell me the result of todays game with mid canterbury , heartland championship?

gimps_77
    gimps_77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 688

wellington for the win

Shazzadude
    Shazzadude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Quote Originally Posted by dink View Post
    Any kiwis able to tell me the result of todays game with mid canterbury , heartland championship?
    34-27 Mid Canterbury

http://www.heartlandchampionship.co.nz/

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Sando's u35.5 and XYZ's Knights +8 both cash in 18-16 thriller...

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

Just got back from the game, YOU BEAUTY! Heave ho!

miss_sbets
    miss_sbets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5594

Well done trigga

WhoDeyBeJustCash
    WhoDeyBeJustCash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Any UFC or WNBA picks tonight?

trigga50

LA Sparks ML @$2.05 X3 UNITS

LA will bounce back this game, they are the better side here and the books have over adjusted after the 1st game. LA were better on the glass, had more offensive chances but caused too many turn overs and didn't have a good shooting night. I don't see LA loosing this next game even now that its in Phoenix.

Game starts in 3 hours

Adding - LA to win by 11 points + (centrebet) @$5.85 X 0.5 Units
    Last edited by trigga50; 09-21-13 at 06:10 PM.
    Points Awarded:

herbi gave trigga50 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MTM

Looking solid trigga. Long way to go but couldn't ask for a better half

WhoDeyBeJustCash
    WhoDeyBeJustCash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Thank you trigga for the picks looking good so far.

trigga50

Good win today, pity the +11 didn't quite come off. Onto tomorrow...

Chicago @ Indiana
    I got this game wrong a few days ago, Indiana came out and absolutely dominated Chicago in the first game. Every single statistic in that game was heavily in Indiana's favour. Its easy to see why they won last years WNBA championship. The scary prospect for Chicago is they now need to go to Indiana where the Fever have a very strong home record. Based on last game this one should be a blow out but Ill play it safe and stay on the ML

Indiana ML @ $1.71 X 2 UNITS

Minnesota @ Seattle
    I personally think Minnesota have the best chance at the title this year providing they can be consistent with their game plan. I was surprised to see the line come out so low, however Seattle have had a couple of surprise upsets this season knocking off some decent teams at home. I don't really see that happening today, Minnesota will be out to wrap up the series and should easily cover the 8 point line.

Minnesota -8 X 1.5 UNITS
    Last edited by trigga50; 09-22-13 at 03:03 PM.

Cobra Kai
    Cobra Kai's Avatar Become A Pro!

Really liking the Perth scorchers tonight, overall I think they have a nicely balanced team even though they are lacking some pace. Lions squad looks very beatable, anything over even money is good value.

Having a unit parlayed with Mumbai to beat Otago

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Brilliant. I didn't even realize cricket was on tonight.

Scorchers on one TV (I'm from Perth). Brownlow on the other.

I don't know a whole heap of the Lions squad, but Scorchers are fielding half a side (no Mitch or Shaun Marsh, no Coulter Nile, no Thomas (prob best bowler last year), North and Gibbs dropped? I didn't realize they'd fallen that far. North has been awful, but Gibbs? ). I don't even know who Joel Paris and Sam Whiteman are.

They have a decent spin attack, which should be OK in India.

How much do you really know about the Lions squad?? I don't know that much, other than I remember they were impressive in the tournament in South Africa last year... made the finals and I'm recognizing some familiar names.

Considering the names involved, I'd say neither team has played much in India.... surely it comes down to who can handle the conditions and good luck capping that.

Simsim
    Simsim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Kai View Post
    Really liking the Perth scorchers tonight, overall I think they have a nicely balanced team even though they are lacking some pace. Lions squad looks very beatable, anything over even money is good value.

Having a unit parlayed with Mumbai to beat Otago
    I wish all the luck to you however I think you've got both the teams wrong here.

Firstly you should never bet on cricket until the pitch report and toss. Secondly, there is hardly ever a strong lean in t20. Any one team can win on its day. Thirdly, weather is a huge factor and not sure if you've checked but it's been raining in Ahmedabad and therefore team bowling first should be the winner.

In this case I think the South African team is much much stronger.

Having said all that you never know what's going to happen, if we did, we'd all be millionaires!
    BOL

Cobra Kai
    Cobra Kai's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wasn't aware that North was not playing, if that's the case the batting lineup does start to look shallow.

With Katich and Voges in there I do think that the Scorchers will be able to get a good score (voges being a very underrated player in my opinion)

As far as the Lions go I dont rate de kock or petersen at all. I think both struggled in the ipl last year and i think the spinners will give them trouble. Tsotsobe can be very expensive also so I'll be counting on that.

Looking back if North doesn't play it was probably a bad bet

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Looks like possibly no cricket tonight...

Amit Patel has some rather bleak news for our South African and Australian friends out there: Amit Patel: "Breaking news.... Rain is on the way to Ahmedabad...It will be a washout today...I am 10 kms away from the ground and its pelting down here... sorry folks..."
    http://www.espncricinfo.com/champion...ch/654347.html
    Last edited by MatI; 09-23-13 at 05:06 AM.

Rugby21
    Rugby21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1605

Warrington ht/ft 1.91 vs Huddersfield tonight, super league play offs. This has to be warringtons year, there players are at an age where they have to do it this year. I fUlly expect them to start quickly and get the points on a early. They have beaten hudds in there last 8meetings and not just beaten but thumped them a lot of times.
    Points Awarded:

trigga50 gave Rugby21 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

OZnBa Fan
    OZnBa Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wnba tommorow trigga?

trigga50

WNBA

I have been lazy and have not done a season or finals unit tally yet. On a bright note got a play for tomorrow

Indiana @ Atlanta
    Indiana came off some impressive wins over Chicago whilst Atlanta took advantage of a foul troubled Washington side. Atlanta will be high on confidence after their recent home court win. Rebounds will be important in this match up, Atlanta's rebounding is what won them the series against Washington. If Indiana can prevent second chance points, and play their usual style of tight defence I think they will win game 1.

Indiana +3 @$1.91 X2.5 UNITS to win 2.27
    Indiana 1-10 @$3.10 X.75 UNITS to win 1.57

Don't see much value in Phoenix and Minny yet, Phoenix impressed me against LA and I did not expect them to get through but here we are. Ill stand by for game 2.

miss_sbets
    miss_sbets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5594

Love Phoenix to keep it close. GL Trigga

OZnBa Fan
    OZnBa Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Rugby21 View Post
    Warrington ht/ft 1.91 vs Huddersfield tonight, super league play offs. This has to be warringtons year, there players are at an age where they have to do it this year. I fUlly expect them to start quickly and get the points on a early. They have beaten hudds in there last 8meetings and not just beaten but thumped them a lot of times.
    Thanks for the play mate

Rugby21
    Rugby21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1605

Quote Originally Posted by OZnBa Fan View Post
    Thanks for the play mate
    No problem, great game and one warrington where in control of for the most part. Hudds got within 2 but where soon back to 8 down. Will post a play for tomorrow's semi which should be a corker between Wigan and Leeds.

Shazzadude
    Shazzadude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

I wonder if the Big Cheese has any leans.

MTM

Straight forward Grand Final right? Hawthorn m/l and will cover the 7.5 line...
    Weather forecast looks good for the arvo in Melbourne and shouldn't bring down the skill level. Hawthorn to shine

First ... 240241242243244245246 ... Last