Betpoints: 3071

Thought u would take the two with fifteen left

Cornelius
    Cornelius's Avatar Become A Pro!

Doggies for the premiership this year!

s2230011
    s2230011's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 tries from kicks for Broncos. Dogs made a few half breaks but couldn't convert.
    Broncos were up for it tonight
    Oh well

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

I know you shouldn't judge a team on a nothing game like that but does anyone think the Dogs are anything more than deadwood in the playoffs?

lordkai35
    lordkai35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Barba just does not want to pass, had two opportunities 2v1 and 3v2 overlaps on the left edge but tried to dummy instead. He can just leave if he doesn't want to be here.

Attack was pedestrian and Broncos were pumped tonight, reffing bias first half also helped Broncos a lot. Lets kill it tomorrow !

Cornelius

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    I know you shouldn't judge a team on a nothing game like that but does anyone think the Dogs are anything more than deadwood in the playoffs?
    Definitely if barba continues to play like how he played tonight.

the tross
    Update your status
    the tross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6226

Locked in the rest of this weeks float on the warrior line before i do something stupid. Dogs had too much dropped ball = classic look ahead game.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

They went for the field goal too early. Pathetic effort and they deserved to lose.

trigga50
    trigga50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Kai View Post
    Trigga, you finished with the wnba for the year?

I probably owe a bit of an explanation to why I haven't done any WNBA plays recently. I went on a bit of a cold patch and was reviewing the way I was getting both totals and spreads. Books have also tightened up completely. Game totals are still all over the place but spreads have been bang on as of late. Ive had an extremely busy August and start to September with work, and have been away a lot, which has given me next to no time to spend capping.

This week I have had time to at least sit down and watch a couple on WNBA games and catch up on a few teams. Saturdays card looks interesting, and I will have some spare time tomorrow to look into it. Ill post if I have any plays.

Counting down for the NBA season to start again!

angelo63
    angelo63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2192

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    How many times have teams played a shocker and then come out the following week and won when everyone has written them off?

Lets ponder these points next week

*Broncos played well above expectations
    * Dogs defence was resolute as they defended their line for long periods and Bronccos scored from Kicks
    * Kasiano will be better for the run
    * Eastwood will more than likely be back
    *Barba to start and Morris back to the centres
    *Dogs have not played their Grand Final yet as every team plays one at some point of the season
    *Cowboys may have peaked after a great run over the last 5 weeks
    * Dogs play at home
    * Dogs won 6 of last 7 against Cows.

Lets see what sort of line is set and we can then make a judgement call on the Doggies.

-1.5 Doggies ?
    Last edited by angelo63; 09-05-13 at 10:41 PM.

trigga50

WNBA +10.50

Dropped a lot of units after being well up over 20 at the start of August.

Heaps of games on tomorrow, and I have spend a lot of time today going through them. It’s coming around to the end of the season, and there are a few playoff positions still up for grabs and that need locking in. On top of stats, these plays are based around teams necessity to win.

Washington @ Connecticut
    This line seems way to easy. Connecticut are on a 7 game loosing streak, Washington are on the verge of making playoffs, you would think there would be plenty of motivation here for Washington to cover a line of -3. Washington are currently on a 5 of 7 run, winning their last 3 of 4 on the road. Connecticut are still pretty hit up with injuries, Washington are going into this match unchanged with no injuries. Game total of 147 seems a tad too high if you consider Connecticut’s low scoring. However their lack luster defense up against a stronger Washington offence could see this game getting blown out.

Washington Mystics -3 @$1.91 X 2.5 UNITS to win 2.27

Dream @ NY
    Any play on Atlanta when playing away is generally a dangerous play this season. For a good team, they have only won an appalling 3 road games this season. NY has won 2 games this season at home against the visiting Dream. NY have only a very faint chance of playing finals this season after going 1-7 from their last 8 games. Dream have been in and out of form, recently they have won their last two games against LA and Indiana. I think Atlanta have much more to play for here and will be looking for revenge against NY. Further wins for Atlanta will secure them a home finals birth, which I’m sure they would take very seriously considering their home and away record this season.

Atlanta Dream -3 @$1.91 X1.5 UNITS to win 1.36 UNITS

LA @ Tulsa
    Another game I really like. LA have uncharacteristically just dropped their last two games. They will be looking to get back in form, and visiting the limping Tulsa presents a good opportunity. Tulsa will be without two key players in this game, Elizabeth Cambage and Angel Goodrich. LA is by far the more superior team here and line of 6 points could easily be covered. I’m also going to have a crack at the over in this game. LA are a 80 ppg + team, Tulsa tend to score well at home and play next to no defense, so I see this game going above the projected total.

LA Sparks -6 @$1.91 X 2 UNITS to win 1.82 UNITS
    Game total OVER 157.5 @1.91 X1.5 UNITS to win 1.36 UNITS

SA @ Phoenix
    Bit of a nothing game in my opinion. I haven’t seen much of these two sides play lately. Phoenix is getting back to form after having several key injuries after the All-star break. SA are second to bottom in the West while Phoenix are tied in 3rd spot with Seattle. Phoenix will be looking to get a win here to lock down their spot in the playoffs but a line of 12 seems pretty sharp. Ive turned my attention more towards the game total of 154. The last 3 times these sides have met the game has gone well into the 160’s. SA are a bit short on players but I don’t see this being a low scoring game. Phoenix average over 80 points a game but regularly give up more than 80 points a game as well.

Game total OVER 154 X2 UNITS to win 1.82 UNITS

Teaser Parlay
    Washington to Win

Atlanta Dream +4

LA Sparks -2.5
    Over 151.5

Chicago sky -2.5

SA @ Phoenix OVER 149.5

6 legs @ 9.38 X.75 UNITS to win 6.28 UNITS

trigga50

I know Hawks have gone into favourites for tonights match but I would not be surprised at all if the Swans pull off a win here. I know everyones mounting hawks on statistics without buddy franklin, but I think the Ins that Swans have this week have flown under the radar. This game and Freo VS Geelong are shaping up to be very good games this season. For tonights game Im locking down 1 unit on any other result in Centrebets wire to wire market at $2.15. I had the same play on Collingwood and North last week which cashed nicely by Half Time.

OZnBa Fan
    OZnBa Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by trigga50 View Post
    WNBA +10.50

Heaps of games on tomorrow, and I have spend a lot of time today going through them. It’s coming around to the end of the season, and there are a few playoff positions still up for grabs and that need locking in. On top of stats, these plays are based around teams necessity to win.

Washington @ Connecticut
    This line seems way to easy. Connecticut are on a 7 game loosing streak, Washington are on the verge of making playoffs, you would think there would be plenty of motivation here for Washington to cover a line of -3. Washington are currently on a 5 of 7 run, winning their last 3 of 4 on the road. Connecticut are still pretty hit up with injuries, Washington are going into this match unchanged with no injuries. Game total of 147 seems a tad too high if you consider Connecticut’s low scoring. However their lack luster defense up against a stronger Washington offence could see this game getting blown out.

Dream @ NY
    Any play on Atlanta when playing away is generally a dangerous play this season. For a good team, they have only won an appalling 3 road games this season. NY has won 2 games this season at home against the visiting Dream. NY have only a very faint chance of playing finals this season after going 1-7 from their last 8 games. Dream have been in and out of form, recently they have won their last two games against LA and Indiana. I think Atlanta have much more to play for here and will be looking for revenge against NY. Further wins for Atlanta will secure them a home finals birth, which I’m sure they would take very seriously considering their home and away record this season.

LA @ Tulsa
    Another game I really like. LA have uncharacteristically just dropped their last two games. They will be looking to get back in form, and visiting the limping Tulsa presents a good opportunity. Tulsa will be without two key players in this game, Elizabeth Cambage and Angel Goodrich. LA is by far the more superior team here and line of 6 points could easily be covered. I’m also going to have a crack at the over in this game. LA are a 80 ppg + team, Tulsa tend to score well at home and play next to no defense, so I see this game going above the projected total.

SA @ Phoenix
    Bit of a nothing game in my opinion. I haven’t seen much of these two sides play lately. Phoenix is getting back to form after having several key injuries after the All-star break. SA are second to bottom in the West while Phoenix are tied in 3rd spot with Seattle. Phoenix will be looking to get a win here to lock down their spot in the playoffs but a line of 12 seems pretty sharp. Ive turned my attention more towards the game total of 154. The last 3 times these sides have met the game has gone well into the 160’s. SA are a bit short on players but I don’t see this being a low scoring game. Phoenix average over 80 points a game but regularly give up more than 80 points a game as well.

Teaser Parlay
    Washington to Win

Atlanta Dream +4

LA Sparks -2.5
    Over 151.5

Chicago sky -2.5

SA @ Phoenix OVER 149.5

hey mate good to have ya back on the wnba..... ive been going ok with wnba lately and I have taken interest in the new York Atlanta game with the total being set at 150.. I really fancy the under ALOT in new Yorks last 10 games at home they have only avgd 64.7 pts while Atlanta in there last 10 games on the road have avgd 71.2
    6/10 in new York have gone under 150 with 2 of the 4 that have gone over 150 have gone to 152...

would love to know your thoughts mate. With what these teams have been avging lately it seems to me this total might be set a little to high?

trigga50

Quote Originally Posted by OZnBa Fan View Post
    hey mate good to have ya back on the wnba..... ive been going ok with wnba lately and I have taken interest in the new York Atlanta game with the total being set at 150.. I really fancy the under ALOT in new Yorks last 10 games at home they have only avgd 64.7 pts while Atlanta in there last 10 games on the road have avgd 71.2
    6/10 in new York have gone under 150 with 2 of the 4 that have gone over 150 have gone to 152...

would love to know your thoughts mate. With what these teams have been avging lately it seems to me this total might be set a little to high?
    Mate I cant say anything bad about that play. I was a bit distracted when I capped this game, when I looked at their previous game played the total went well above 160 which put me off the total. If you look at each teams recent trends your bang on. Even comparing the season statistics, Atlanta shoot around 40% on the road and jack up 70 shots. NY shoot 40% at home and jack up 65 shots. Both teams play pretty good defence. Neither team can shoot 3 pointers if their lives depended on it. Atlanta do draw more fouls and go to the free throw line an average of 20 times a game compared to NY's 16 times per game. The threat for this game is if NY pull out a streaky shooting performance. Ive got this game at 75-69. That gives us 6 points of value, so Id take it for 1 - 1.5 units man

And I only say 1 - 1.5 because Ive been stung by NY alot this season. Not a consistent team.
    Points Awarded:

OZnBa Fan gave trigga50 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rohan22no
    rohan22no's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last edited by rohan22no; 09-06-13 at 04:31 AM. Reason: i cant read

Cornelius

Roosters totally out played the bunnies in the 2H. What a game. Rabbits had their chance but couldnt take them and it cost them dearly

s2230011
    s2230011's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Roosters deserved to win but I would say the Bunnies are the better side. I think Walker scores that try bunnies would have gone on with the job. Burgess also bombed a try, but Roosters weathered the storm n took their chances.
    Still think eagles and storm have the big players for the big games

Cornelius

Quote Originally Posted by s2230011 View Post
    I think Roosters deserved to win but I would say the Bunnies are the better side. I think Walker scores that try bunnies would have gone on with the job. Burgess also bombed a try, but Roosters weathered the storm n took their chances.
    Still think eagles and storm have the big players for the big games
    Exactly what i meant. Bunnies had a lot of the attack for the first probably 20 mins of the 2nd half and just stuffed up quite a few times. The most obvious was the walker try and the 10 min after that roosters just took their chances as you said. I agree with you about the storms and eagles also. They've been in the finals for years so you can never really overlook this time of year.

trigga50

For tonights game Im locking down 1 unit on any other result in Centrebets wire to wire market at $2.15. I had the same play on Collingwood and North last week which cashed nicely by Half Time.
    Cashed it last night thanks to the half time score of 31-31. Swans did not show up for the second half and had given up completely by 3qtr time. Hawks looking hard to stop after last nights performance and now they will get a week off.

WNBA lines are swinging a fair bit. Washington is now out to -5, and Atlanta out to -4.

If anyone is interested in an SANFL play today I am on Port Adelaide Magpies for 2 units at -8.5. Port Adelaide managed to keep up with West Adelaide last week who are one of the top sides in the competition. Port are taking on the bottom placed Gelenelg who regularly take 50point + beatings. Game starts 3.30 local time.

aussieH
    Update your status
    aussieH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7720

Tailing on the port. Adelaide pick in the sanfl.

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

WNBA +10.50

Washington @ Connecticut

Dream @ NY

LA @ Tulsa

SA @ Phoenix

Teaser Parlay
    Washington to Win

Atlanta Dream +4

LA Sparks -2.5
    Over 151.5

Chicago sky -2.5

SA @ Phoenix OVER 149.5

On the same picks myself pretty much. Now that I think about it, not sure I like the over as much anymore. With the lack of players, maybe Indy will try to slow things down to save their wind. Can't see them running with Phoenix if they have a chance. Also the severe lack of scorers obviously hurts Indy's offense. Idk anymore, gl hope we hit it.

OZnBa Fan

All 3 nrl games have gone under and all 3 dogs have won so far

OZnBa Fan

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Which has absolutely no impact on the future games.

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

Heave Ho!!!!!!!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawley

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Which has absolutely no impact on the future games.
    No ur right but it's a nice little trend so far

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

No ur right but it's a nice little trend so far

Also very profitable if you were on the dogs!

Cornelius

I know port is playing well but collingwood is playing like shit. Hard to watch.

Man the dogs have played well this weekend. Freo played well and now port. I know i lost on the pies bet but im happy they're out!
    Last edited by Cornelius; 09-07-13 at 09:32 AM.

Cubanpete
    Cubanpete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

So what is the money making play for today?

aussieH
    Update your status
    aussieH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7720

Tigers today guys. Blues will be smashed. On my way to the game already

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pending 2 Team Parlay
    Pending 9/8/13 1:10am Aussie Rules Other Sports 908 Richmond Tigers -190* <small>vs</small> Carlton Blues
    Pending 9/8/13 12:00am Rugby League Other Sports 112 Manly Sea Eagles -360* <small>vs</small> Penrith Panthers

pays even

enjoy guys

locsports
    locsports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sportsbook.com disabled my account and support advised me:
    "unfortunately, due to some restrictions we can no longer provide gaming service to your country, we apologize for any inconvenience!"

I hope this is not a trend for offshore accounts now that we have a bloody Abbott government,who will no doubt soon ban online poker too from Australia. Annoying.

micase
    micase's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by locsports View Post
    Sportsbook.com disabled my account and support advised me:
    "unfortunately, due to some restrictions we can no longer provide gaming service to your country, we apologize for any inconvenience!"

I hope this is not a trend for offshore accounts now that we have a bloody Abbott government,who will no doubt soon ban online poker too from Australia. Annoying.
    If I'm not mistaken, the Coalition policy/ white paper on gambling indicates they are more concerned about Australians having access to online casino type sites that do not have the same regulation and standards that gambling in Australia has. No real mention of online poker.

locsports
    locsports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by micase View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, the Coalition policy/ white paper on gambling indicates they are more concerned about Australians having access to online casino type sites that do not have the same regulation and standards that gambling in Australia has. No real mention of online poker.
    Outlook is grim for online poker in Australia under Abbott.

This article points out a few facts: http://www.pokerasiapacific.com/elec...oker41148.html

rohan22no
    rohan22no's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    NRL (Final Round)

Panthers@ Sea Eagles
    I have received some good mail that Manly could be resting some big names in this game, meaning the Panthers are not without their chances here. Especially as Manly will be playing a week 1 final against a Sydney team in Sydney, (and possibly on only 4-5 days rest) regardless of whether they win or lose this game. Can see this game opening right up with an emphasis on attack over defense by both teams.
    1.1* Over 46 ($1.91 Bet365)
    2* Panthers +14.5 ($1.92 Sportsbet)
    0.25* Panthers to win by 1-12 ($6.50 Sportingbet)
    BOOM. Thanks Sando!

First ... 237238239240241242243 ... Last