Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Roosy still needs the family to sign off on it.

Final decision on Tuesday apparently... still half a chance. If i were his family, i'd be telling him to get f'd. I wouldn't want the job.

Plus Melbourne are about to get slammed by AFL investigators. It could be a sinking ship.

I wouldn't take any worse than the line you got on the Pies and agree it'll close 28ish. If they are cruising, I can see them taking the foot off with only a 6 day break before a likely final on the Friday night in Perth.

s2230011
    s2230011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3071

Nice to have you back mate .. looking forward to finals fever.

I think Nightengale is a fantastic winger ... he is not a fullback and provides no ball playing ability which makes him a pretty average fullback but not through lack of effort. It looks like Morris has holding back a little in the last couple of games but I dont blame him. Without any direction in the halves they look pretty ordinary , you are right ... Vidot keeps getting bigger think he might end up in the 2nd row soon with Beale playing in the centers next year to make way for Dugan. Starting to fall in the category too is Tiquiri, his involvement and strength I have been impressed with but a couple of times he had to turn and chase and looked very slow, the first one they dodged but the second cost them a try right on HT, I think teams will be targeting that.

Dont know much about AFL but will be watching the finals with interest too.

There is also the rugby championship on this weekend ... alot to look forward too.

Also btw anyone here into NFL or follow anyone good

bmoney76
    bmoney76's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Seahawks -2.5 this week at Carolina. Even though it's a road game, and given the Seahawks history of road games, I think Russel Wilson's poise and the Seahawks defense are going to be ready to make a Superbowl statement this opening week.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by s2230011 View Post
    Nice to have you back mate .. looking forward to finals fever.

I think Nightengale is a fantastic winger ... he is not a fullback and provides no ball playing ability which makes him a pretty average fullback but not through lack of effort. It looks like Morris has holding back a little in the last couple of games but I dont blame him. Without any direction in the halves they look pretty ordinary , you are right ... Vidot keeps getting bigger think he might end up in the 2nd row soon with Beale playing in the centers next year to make way for Dugan. Starting to fall in the category too is Tiquiri, his involvement and strength I have been impressed with but a couple of times he had to turn and chase and looked very slow, the first one they dodged but the second cost them a try right on HT, I think teams will be targeting that.

Dont know much about AFL but will be watching the finals with interest too.

There is also the rugby championship on this weekend ... alot to look forward too.

Also btw anyone here into NFL or follow anyone good
    Sorry mate I forgot you were a Dragons fan. Was no need for that mini rant, just had a heated argument on the w/e (with a supposed NRL expert) about the quality of the bottom teams in the NRL, and that was probably some sour grapes about the quality of the Dragons list spilling over in my write up. Also Josh Dugan was formerly my favourite player and I grew up born and bred Western Suburbs Magpies fan, so yeah you could say I don't really like the Dragons.

s2230011

No mate .. I agree they are horrible. Even with a pretty weak roster they are under performing, I think there are more first graders in the Dragons side than Parra say. Anyway ... Good luck for the upcoming games, early game tomorrow night

s2230011

Quote Originally Posted by bmoney76 View Post
    I like the Seahawks -2.5 this week at Carolina. Even though it's a road game, and given the Seahawks history of road games, I think Russel Wilson's poise and the Seahawks defense are going to be ready to make a Superbowl statement this opening week.
    Thanks mate will keep an eye on that one

sando

Live ITM Cup (Half Time)

Aukland v Counties

1.5* Auckland m/l ($1.80 Luxbet)

(-1 available @ Sportsbet for $1.90)

OZnBa Fan
    OZnBa Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

-2.5 still good?

the tross
    Update your status
    the tross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6226

Colin Cowards "blazin five" on espn killed it last season. Backed quite a few of his picks. Helped to balance out some of my loses. Leaning pats,skins and seahawks.

Tim Gerry Mander
    Tim Gerry Mander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Agree with the Tross
    Colin did really well last season
    hopefully his form continues

sando
    Points Awarded:

Donkey gave sando 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

trigga50 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Lilfatbum gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

the tross
    Update your status

Hey Sando , anything you like in UFC?.

trigga50
    trigga50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

Does anyone like the Bulldogs tonight? Broncos have been pretty horrible last 2 games, and they are now out of finals contention. Bulldogs don't have much to play for either apart from securing 5th place. With both teams going in unchanged from last week I can't see Bulldogs loosing this one.

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by trigga50 View Post
    Does anyone like the Bulldogs tonight? Broncos have been pretty horrible last 2 games, and they are now out of finals contention. Bulldogs don't have much to play for either apart from securing 5th place. With both teams going in unchanged from last week I can't see Bulldogs loosing this one.
    Check TGM thread his all about the dogs I think

Cobra Kai
    Cobra Kai's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trigga, you finished with the wnba for the year?

Tim Gerry Mander

Quote Originally Posted by trigga50 View Post
    2 unit play for me but don't take more than -6

s2230011

Anyone else shocked that Barba is playing today ?

sando

NRL ThursdayNightFootball
    Bulldogs @Broncos

2.2* 1stHalf Over 20 ($1.90 Centrebet)
    1.5* Bulldogs -6 ($1.91 Centrebet)
    1.1* James Graham Over 125.5 metres ($1.87Luxbet)

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/brisbane-broncos-rally-around-josh-hoffman-for-fullback-spot-ahead-of-ben-barbas-arrival/story-fndv2w3r-1226710861945

More plays with analysis coming very soon…

Points Awarded:

Cornelius gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rohan22no
    rohan22no's Avatar Become A Pro!

Awesome...thanks Sando!

Cornelius
    Cornelius's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post

NRL ThursdayNightFootball
    Bulldogs @Broncos

2.2* 1stHalf Over 20 ($1.90 Centrebet)
    1.5* Bulldogs -6 ($1.91 Centrebet)
    1.1* James Graham Over 125.5 metres ($1.87Luxbet)

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/brisbane-broncos-rally-around-josh-hoffman-for-fullback-spot-ahead-of-ben-barbas-arrival/story-fndv2w3r-1226710861945

More plays with analysis coming very soon…

Would you still take 6.5 for bulldogs and if so how confident in terms of units would you go?

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelius View Post
    Would you still take 6.5 for bulldogs and if so how confident in terms of units would you go?
    Can still get -6 at centrebet mate

Cornelius

Quote Originally Posted by OZnBa Fan View Post
    Can still get -6 at centrebet mate
    No account with them at the moment mate, hence the question.
    Thanks for the input though.

sando

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelius View Post
    Almost all Aussie books have pick your own line. I would use PYOL to take the -5.5 or -6 at slightly reduced odds for the same amount of units. -6 $1.86 @ Pinnacle, -5.5 $1.72 @ Luxbet, -5.5 $1.74 @ Sportsbet/IAS - Also Centrebet and Sportingbet are exactly the same so if you have Sportingbet account can get the -6 @ $1.91

Cornelius

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Almost all Aussie books have pick your own line. I would use PYOL to take the -5.5 or -6 at slightly reduced odds for the same amount of units. -6 $1.86 @ Pinnacle, -5.5 $1.72 @ Luxbet, -5.5 $1.74 @ Sportsbet/IAS - Also Centrebet and Sportingbet are exactly the same so if you have Sportingbet account can get the -6 @ $1.91
    Yep. Jumping on the -5.5 on sportsbet @1.74 and over 21.5 @ 1.79. ATM i only use 365 and sportsbet

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

-4.5 1.79@ betfair ( commisson applies)

the tross
    Update your status

God bless Thursday night football. -6@ $1.91 &-3.5@ $1.64 CB for 1 and 1.5 units. And 1 unit on the other canterbury -6 ht line. Bol .

sando

NRL (Final Round)
    Cowboys v Wests Tigers
    The Tigers are hosting their “mad Monday” celebrations in Cairns, so basically as soon as this game is over the Tigers will be going on holidays. Not really the mindset you should be taking in against the hottest team in the NRL, who have everything to play for. Lose and the Cowboys are out of the finals, plus it’s also Coach Henry’s and Cowboy’s legend Matty Bowen’s last home game. Cowboy’s have averaged 29 ppg over their 5 game winning streak since sacking coach Henry and have only conceded 10ppg. Cowboys could realistically win this by 30+ but the Tigers do have some points in them and must be partially respected. Put Scott and Thompson in this team and I would looking at 4 units. Lean towards the Over 46 as well.
    2.5* Cowboys –15.5 ($1.92 Sportsbet)

Warriors @ Dragons
    Warriors play before both the Titans and the Cowboys, which is very significant as they are the two teams who can keep the Warriors out of the finals, so as theWarriors head into this match they will be of the positive mindset that “we have to win and win big” (to make up % points), that’s all they can do, the rest is out of their hands.
    Dragons have lost 6 straight giving up 28.2 ppg along the way. On form and current personnel (available) they are arguably the worst team in the league. Dragons are only 2-8 at home this year, Warriors marginally better at 4-9 on the road. Warriors with one of the best halves in the NRL in Shaun Johnson against the least skilled half in the NRL in Fien. Johnson was unstoppable last week, Fien was very stoppable against the Eels and offered nothing other than a bunch of tackles. He probably won’t get much help from Quinlan either. Looking at the over in this game as well, however waiting for something below 46.
    1.1* Warriors -10 ($1.91 Sportingbet)

Titans @ Storm
    Titans full of confidence and knowing a win gives them a chance at making the finals(depending on the Cowboys, who don’t play until after the Titans game). The Storm with very little to play for. Storm may also rest some key players?
    1.1* Titans +18 ($1.93 Pinnacle)

Panthers@ Sea Eagles
    I have received some good mail that Manly could be resting some big names in this game, meaning the Panthers are not without their chances here. Especially as Manly will be playing a week 1 final against a Sydney team in Sydney, (and possibly on only 4-5 days rest) regardless of whether they win or lose this game. Can see this game opening right up with an emphasis on attack over defense by both teams.
    1.1* Over 46 ($1.91 Bet365)
    2* Panthers +14.5 ($1.92 Sportsbet)
    0.25* Panthers to win by 1-12 ($6.50 Sportingbet)

Rabbitohs v Roosters Game of the Year
    If the Roosters win this game then our Roosters minor premiership future will cash and net +1.83 units. (2 units @ $1.91). Un-fortunately after much deliberation I have determined that it is far more likely that Souths will win this game, killing off the Roosters future, so I am going to be pro-active here and get on Souths. The Roosters with a weakened team and coming off 2 straight losses, against a back in form South's mob with the best pack in the game. The Roosters biggest strength is their dynamic ¾ line and their gun halves combo. Well the Rabbitohs halves of Reynoldsand Sutton have the Easts duo covered in both ability and especially in form, and without RTS the Roosters ¾ line looks a lot less potent, coming up against a full strength Souths backline (although still question marks around Inglis' knee). TheRoosters have a really nice forward pack, however Souths have the world’s best forward pack, and it also doesn’t help that Cordner and O’Donnell are out forthe Roosters with Aubusson having to move to the centres to cover for SKD, who himself is covering for RTS on the wing. Whispers around that SBW will miss the game as well. There are so many things that can be said concerning this game, there are so many angles and variables, but I have made my decision and sticking with the ‘bunnies to get the job done. The only thing that bothers me is that a Souths win means they will play their bogie team Melbourne in week 1 of the finals which is not a good situation for the Rabbitohs, however on the flip side there is no way in hell that the ‘bunnies will just lie down and give up the minor premiership to of all teams their most hated – truly hated – rivals. This is by far and away the game of the year. I will be watching this game instead of my beloved Swan’s playing the Hawks in the AFL finals.
    1* Rabbitohs to win by 1-12 ($3.10 Sportingbet)

sando

Still looking at a couple more game totals and team totals, and maybe the Knights v Parra game as well?

Tim Gerry Mander

GL mate
    I'm on the Knights as well, but the line has been smashed, moved 6 points already.
    Sharks/Raiders into pick now!

OZnBa Fan

Any chance for a try

Lakey
    Lakey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

There were enough chances to score in the 1st half but far too many sloppy errors

Cobra Kai
    Cobra Kai's Avatar Become A Pro!

James Graham prop bet will be cancelled i'm guessing?

s2230011

Anyone else getting this feeling? Doggies not completing

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by s2230011 View Post
    Anyone else getting this feeling? Doggies not completing
    Bad

rohan22no
    rohan22no's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shocking from