I know right

Quote Originally Posted by OZnBa Fan View Post
    Can some one please post the result?
    What results are you talking about?

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

jeezus, Cornelius...i wish i'd seen that you were following this play before i submitted it...

Hull fighting valiantly, but your exra-strenght mush-mojo is hard to overcome, lol...
    Last edited by fitguy67; 08-30-13 at 03:46 PM.

Tim Gerry Mander
    Tim Gerry Mander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by Rugby21 View Post
    Very confident mate,
    my plays are straight win, -4 handicap. -2 ht handicap. Ht/ft, to win by 13+ and alternative handicap -8.
    Hope they were only small plays mate
    At least Hull won for you

trigga50
    trigga50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

Hey guys, Ive been looking for a reasonable value play on the Collingwood and Kangas game. Centre bet has any other quarter result at $2.10 which seems pretty good to me. Kangas are the type of team to get up in the 1st / 2nd quarter and fall short at the end.

Cornelius
    Cornelius's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    jeezus, Cornelius...i wish i'd seen that you were following this play before i submitted it...

Hull fighting valiantly, but your exra-strenght mush-mojo is hard to overcome, lol...
    cant catch a break this week. I'm 0-4 to start. Horrid

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelius View Post
    cant catch a break this week. I'm 0-4 to start. Horrid
    I was just razzing 'ya mate cuz many of your recent posts have been to that effect...variance, both positive and negative , are supposed to be impersonal...but sometime it seems to "lock on" in one mode (usually the latter)...that's why it's crucial to divide your roll into lotsa small chips/units...so when the crap-storm ends you still got plenty left to catch the nice, inevitable counter-wave (currency traders call this cornerstone of BRM "keeping lots of your powder dry")
    Last edited by fitguy67; 08-30-13 at 09:11 PM.

hjrozay
    hjrozay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

I havent been able to follow the AFL past few weeks but can someone give me a short insight into St.Kilda's favouritism for this clash? Freo resting players before the Finals?.

Has there been a massive RLM for this clash?. I'm confused.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

I can't believe this and I said no play in another thread, but Dockers 1-39 is a play. Saints can't get past the defensive structure IMO. Saints struggle to score against bad teams.

trigga50

Alot of factors at play in this game. Saints have players retiring, i think they will win easy here. Books have taken a hammering on this one with a lot of big bets coming through on saints. Someone made a 22,000 bet on saints ML 2 days ago.

Gee

Nice call.

Yup, a lot of variables. I made the mistake of thinking I could cap them. Sh!t happens.

Not touching Port/Carlton.

Cornelius

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    I was just razzing 'ya mate cuz many of your recent posts have been to that effect...variance, both positive and negative , are supposed to be impersonal...but sometime it seems to "lock on" in one mode (usually the latter)...that's why it's crucial to divide your roll into lotsa small chips/units...so when the crap-storm ends you still got plenty left to catch the nice, inevitable counter-wave (currency traders call this cornerstone of BRM "keeping lots of your powder dry")
    I know haha. It'll turn soon enough hopefully.

gimps_77
    gimps_77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 688

Is anyone taking lions ml at halftime $5?

easysaid
    easysaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Gee-wiz, arent those warriors playing well this second half. Definite finals threat when they play like this.

gimps_77
    gimps_77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 688

Lions got robbed. Chana holding the ball and not called directly in front of sticka

Cornelius

Quote Originally Posted by easysaid View Post
    Gee-wiz, arent those warriors playing well this second half. Definite finals threat when they play like this.
    Hopefully they'll make it. NQLD and warriors have been playing great. If they both can somehow make it the finals will be very fun to watch.

Tim Gerry Mander

Some help from the refs, but we'll take it....

Warriors on fire - Raiders in dire straights.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelius View Post
    Hopefully they'll make it. NQLD and warriors have been playing great. If they both can somehow make it the finals will be very fun to watch.
    Don't think they can both make it realistically, would need a miracle.

angelo63
    angelo63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2192

Hi Guys, Going to start a thread for In Play here in more sports as i don't want to clutter up this thread.

Cornelius

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Don't think they can both make it realistically, would need a miracle.
    I know, for some reason i feel like warriors are going to miss out even though they have been playing well lately. I definitely feel though the finals teams would rather face knights than cowboys/warriors atm. they're just playing really well.

locsports
    locsports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can anyone please confirm for me the equation for the Crows to be able to make the finals (assuming North lose tomorrow).

i.e. how many points Carlton need to lose by/Crows need to win by?

Nvm I googled it
    "The equation for Adelaide to claim the wildcard entry to next month's finals is Port must beat ninth-ranked Carlton, the Crows must sink the Eagles with the combined margin of the Power and Adelaide wins being more than 63 points"

Gee

What an awesome game of footy (Port/Blues). Sharp line. I saw +1.5 and -1.5 on each side at close, so it depended where you got on.

Amazing weekend so far. Last night was very good. Lions/Cats was awesome. Best final round of the season I can remember so far, even if the rest of the games are rubbish.

dRavidC
    dRavidC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6849

equation

sharks v cowboys. if sharks win, warriors are in. if cowboys win, they are in. sucks that only one of these teams can make it as I think both teams have more potential to go past wk 1 of finals than the knights do.

Cornelius

that was a sharp loss but still an amazing comeback by carlton.

trigga50

Hey sando, any totals for tomorrows games?

Cornelius

wow the dees really played strong the second half. It looked like the bulldogs play was cashing for all money after the 2nd quarter.

selte
    selte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1433

How is the Rooster's future bet looking now? 50/50?

Tim Gerry Mander

Quote Originally Posted by selte View Post
    How is the Rooster's future bet looking now? 50/50?
    If they beat the Rabbitohs next week, you cash.
    If they draw or lose, you lose.

Sportsbet has a market up already:

Rabbitohs - $1.60
    Roosters - $2.30

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

No Hayne for Eels. Are they still a good play?

Tim Gerry Mander

It wasn't a good play with him in the team.

Woth him out, it's even worse

Rugby21
    Rugby21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1605

Hull just managing to win was a blessing, a drop goal with 10 secs left sparred a bad beat. Only lost a bit as had big on money line, I'll learn not to do so many plays on one game, anyway nrl has been a cracking week, st George to win money line today for me

Tim Gerry Mander

----
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 09-02-13 at 11:25 AM.

Lakey
    Lakey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Very good play on the Eels Sando!!

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Never got around to posting my AFL/NRL totals or my UFC 164 card last week, been having some personal issues, such is life I guess.

Would have been a great week in AFL if not for the big play on the Western Bulldogs. They had the line covered by halftime, however the collapse in the 2nd half was amazing, considering their resurgence over the 2nd half of the season was built around fast, direct, attacking football, god knows why they decided to completely slow the game down and start kicking backwards (who even does that anymore)?

Another winning week in NRL, been winning for 3 months now. Unlucky to those that jumped off Parramatta. Many people have been massively over-estimating this Dragon's team, who without Dugan and Merrin are garbage (just like the Eels). 1 good player in the entire team (Morris) that's it, De Belin is not bad and otherwise you have guys like Nightingale and Vidot in the 3/4 line who are massively overrated. Warriors will annihilate them this w/e.

It appears that Paul Roos will coach Melbourne after all, which will kill the Mark Williams future wager. I cannot believe Roos has changed his mind here, very out of character, but I should apologise publicly for being so completely and 100% adamant that Roos would not coach Melbourne. I guess I don't know him as well as I thought I did.

AFL Finals

Port @ Collingwood

Well done Port for turning things around so significantly in 1 year and making the finals, I hope you are happy with your achievement as the journey stops here. Oh what's that? you beat the Pies by 35 points only 2 months ago (at Aami) that's nice, however it means absolutely nothing now. Welcome to the finals and a practically full strength Collingwood @ the MCG - It doesn't get much bigger than that. Luke Ball and Harry O'Brien (piece of shit) coming back in and maybe Elliott for Didak, however personally I would prefer proven big game player Didak to stay in, meaning the only big out for the finals is Daisy Thomas. Collingwood with a far superior midfield and with rookie sensation Grundy in the ruck, whose uncanny connection with Pendlebury at stoppages will give Pies a ton of first use ball, especially with Ball back in and sniffing around at the stoppages as well. Really hope they leave Didak in the team, genuine X factor and proven big game/finals player.

Should not have procrastinated so much on this play, could have snapped up the early -22. Regardless Pies will win and win well. Expecting them to run away with this one from beginning to end. -24.5 @ Pinny (-25.5 @ Aus books) is still an acceptable line, which should settle at -28 to -29 by game day. Pies by 40+

2.5* Collingwood -24.5 ($1.88 Pinnacle)
    1.5* Collingwood 1st Half -11.5 ($1.90 Sportsbet)

First ... 235236237238239240241 ... Last