trigga50
    trigga50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

Quote Originally Posted by trigga50 View Post
    Guys quick play before game starts

I really like the under on the Phoenix and San Antonio game today. Phoenix have a new coach and over the last 3 games they have been limiting opponents to around 60 points. Im only going off 3 games here since their new coach has taken over but I'm pretty confident that they will work on defence in this game as well.

UNDER 153.5 X 2 UNITS to win 1.82 UNITS
    Wow Ive gone ice cold lately!

OZnBa Fan
    OZnBa Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow Ive gone ice cold lately!
    Don't stress mate, we will get them back soon enough..

I'm rolling with the over in the Indiana game for a unit

trigga50

Yeah I had it at 135 but with Zellous out that is a big blow to indianas offence so it may be a super low scoring game. I think seattle will win by a small margin.

Shazzadude
    Shazzadude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Aussie election-which books allow multis on individual seats? It would appear Centrebet and Sportsbet don't.

If a book does offer multis then I think there's good money to be made.

Tim Gerry Mander
    Tim Gerry Mander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzadude View Post
    Aussie election-which books allow multis on individual seats? It would appear Centrebet and Sportsbet don't.

If a book does offer multis then I think there's good money to be made.
    I think they stopped offering multis on election seats after they were taken to the cleaners in 2007.

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12463

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    baseball > AFL, deal with it
    please...

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12463

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Gerry Mander View Post
    Glad you won bro, but the Cowboys played badly and by rights should have lost the game as the Titans had the better share of possession and field position.
    mate u think the cows are any chance to sneak into the 8?

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    I normally don't post any of my plays here, but I have a strong lean to the Seahawks tonight, against Denver in NFL preseason. ML is getting juiced, but they should cover the -5 @ home. Quite a bit' of action starting to pour in on Seattle. The game will be sold out, and expect Seattle to put on a show, despite being preseason. Peyton Manning might go for as little as 2-3 series tonight.

-Denver is merely going through the motions this game, they have a prime-time game @ home the next week, in preseason week 3 which is essentially the biggest walkthrough and test game of the preseason. Expect Seattle to respond in tonights game at home.

GL to all you guys.
    Not sure if anyone bet this game - being preseason football, but Seattle is leading 34-7 at the half covers don't get much easier than this.
    Points Awarded:

trigga50 gave Jago2008 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

aussieH gave Jago2008 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I've studied the draw, here's how I have it playing out.

I think Knights finish on 27 or 29 minimum with a good goal difference.

Titans I don't think win another game this season and end on 24.

Canberra might win another game (last match agains Sharks at home most likely) and end up on 26 but with a shit.house goal difference.

Brisbane will end up going into the last game against Canterbury - at home - on at least 25 points, IMO. They can't overtake Newcastle due to goal difference but if they win they are a great chance to sneak in (which is why I backed them at 8:1 two weeks ago, before hodges got bloody injured too!)

Cows then have two ways of getting in. They will thrash Tigers in the last game, that gets them to 24. They then need to win at least one of their next two games (home to Newcastle - BIG game, away to Sharks) and hope Brissy lose or they need to win both.

Should be an exciting run to the finish, don't think anyone wants to meet the Cows with momentum in the finals!

the tross
    Update your status
    the tross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6226

Not sure if anyone bet this game - being preseason football, but Seattle is leading 34-7 at the half covers don't get much easier than this.
    Oh i heard ya. On ats for 1 unit. And parlayed too. Cheers bro. I know its only pre season but cards and bengals look solid to me.

trigga50

I tailed for 1 unit. Thanks for posting man

aussieH
    Update your status
    aussieH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7720

I tailed as well for one unit. Thanks mate you write up and reasoning was good. Do we back Denver next week?

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Quote Originally Posted by benrama View Post
    I've studied the draw, here's how I have it playing out.

I think Knights finish on 27 or 29 minimum with a good goal difference.

Titans I don't think win another game this season and end on 24.

Canberra might win another game (last match agains Sharks at home most likely) and end up on 26 but with a shit.house goal difference.

Brisbane will end up going into the last game against Canterbury - at home - on at least 25 points, IMO. They can't overtake Newcastle due to goal difference but if they win they are a great chance to sneak in (which is why I backed them at 8:1 two weeks ago, before hodges got bloody injured too!)

Cows then have two ways of getting in. They will thrash Tigers in the last game, that gets them to 24. They then need to win at least one of their next two games (home to Newcastle - BIG game, away to Sharks) and hope Brissy lose or they need to win both.

Should be an exciting run to the finish, don't think anyone wants to meet the Cows with momentum in the finals!
    Great call getting Broncos 8:1. They should beat the Panthers next week and then you have the knights/cowboys game which will be huge.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Quote Originally Posted by the tross View Post
    Oh i heard ya. On ats for 1 unit. And parlayed too. Cheers bro. I know its only pre season but cards and bengals look solid to me.

Thanks bro and good luck on your WNBA posts, have tailed on several, nice profit so far.

Quote Originally Posted by aussieH View Post

I tailed as well for one unit. Thanks mate you write up and reasoning was good. Do we back Denver next week?

And YES! back Denver next week, it will be a game like this, cept' reversed in the sense of score.

aussieH
    Update your status

Hey guys. I am going to the USA in November and plan on checking out some nba games and NHL.

Anyone know how best to get tickets and pricing and if I should book or buy on game day. Also are the cheap seats a decent view. Plan on seeing about 4 games.

Also is it easy to get to the arenas. Probably going to Brooklyn Madison square,golden state and la.

benrama

Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
    Great call getting Broncos 8:1. They should beat the Panthers next week and then you have the knights/cowboys game which will be huge.
    Sure will be! I'll be torn, I grew up in Newcastle and Knights are in the blood. Really liking the Knights ML and +6.5 today, what are your thoughts?

benrama

Hey guys. I am going to the USA in November and plan on checking out some nba games and NHL.

Anyone know how best to get tickets and pricing and if I should book or buy on game day. Also are the cheap seats a decent view. Plan on seeing about 4 games.

Also is it easy to get to the arenas. Probably going to Brooklyn Madison square,golden state and la.
    Stubhub, unless a game is going to be a sellout you should get a bargain.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Kicking myself for not taking the Knights, I thought 6.5 at home was a steal but was swayed by the Storm's impressive run.8-4 at halftime, still anybody's game at this point.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

If you're going to buy Lakers tickets I'd recommend using craiglist.org or even scalping near LA Live - or the Staples Center. Lakers tickets are expensive via stubhub, but you will get them with less hassle - least you can get them without hassle... I've seen Lakers game on a whim, and I live in San Diego, by buying scalped tixs for approx. $200 (two tixs) for good seats. This did take effort and was a pain in the ass, but can be done w/ scalper interest.
    Last edited by Jago2008; 08-18-13 at 01:03 AM.

Tim Gerry Mander

Quote Originally Posted by garygroundwork View Post
    mate u think the cows are any chance to sneak into the 8?
    Unlikely mate - their run home is:

Knights (H)
    Sharks (A)
    Tigers (H)

I reckon they drop one of the first two games - however even if they get in they will be cannon fodder for whoever they play.
    Their away record is awful and they are winning games with poor stats - against quality opposition, they'll get shown up.

Tim Gerry Mander

Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
    Kicking myself for not taking the Knights, I thought 6.5 at home was a steal but was swayed by the Storm's impressive run.8-4 at halftime, still anybody's game at this point.
    And just like that, it's 16-10 Storm.

burkestar
    burkestar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3462

Sure will be! I'll be torn, I grew up in Newcastle and Knights are in the blood. Really liking the Knights ML and +6.5 today, what are your thoughts?
    hey did you watch broncos game against para? I didnt watch but im just curious how they played without hodges, i have doubts over their ability to post points without him but I didnt get a chance to see,,,how did they look?

Tim Gerry Mander

Quote Originally Posted by burkestar View Post
    hey did you watch broncos game against para? I didnt watch but im just curious how they played without hodges, i have doubts over their ability to post points without him but I didnt get a chance to see,,,how did they look?
    I didn't watch it either, but let's not forget, the Eels are the WORST away team this year, conceding an average of 35 ppg.
    The Broncos only managed to put 22 on them and that is with Hayne missing for the last qtr of the game.
    Against the Knights and to a lesser extent the Dogs, they will struggle to post a winning score.

aussieH
    Update your status

Should I buy the tickets now or closer to the day.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Should I buy the tickets now or closer to the day.
    It really depends on the game you are going to. If its a Lakers game 15 games or so into the season I might wait, because I think they are going to suck which should lower pieces. But say they are playing the Clippers/Heat/Thunder/etc. when you are going, I'd get them now. Same thing with hockey, it depends when you are going and what game. If its LA Vs Minnesota on a Sunday afternoon, I would wait and buy them cheap before the game. But if they are playing the Sharks on a Friday night id get them around now and not take the risk on the market.

trigga50

Horrible last few days in WNBA, Im regrouping and looking a bit further into the way I get totals and spreads, as it seems to be far from perfect lately. Im liking Washington again tomorrow, Atlanta have not been that good lately and books have given them 7 point favourites. No official play, I'll be back Tuesday night for the 4 game card on Wednesday.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

MNF - Roosters v Tigers

Contrary to what most are saying, playing the Tigers with the huge start is a bad play tonight. Do so at your own probable peril.

http://blog.tomwaterhouse.com/opinion/nrl-knowledge-huge-starts/

benrama

Don't fear the big start - unless a bookie is recommending it! :P

Reminds a few weeks ago Tom was spruicking home underdogs - sure enough that weekend every single one lost.

I think tonight is virtually unplayable but if I was to play anything it would probably be the Tigers ATS/under and Roosters ATS/over combo - I think Tigers only chance to keep it close is to play ABC mistake free territory football, so the results are correlated.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Facts are facts - who cares where they come from...

"Of most interest though is when the line is 20 or bigger. In the five games this has occurred, the minus has saluted and on each occasion it has been done with ease with the average winning margin 33 points. The closest result was 28 points when the Bulldogs rolled the Eels in Round 20."

Shazzadude
    Shazzadude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Don't fear the big start - unless a bookie is recommending it! :P
    Yeah, I agree with Tom's reasoning-but Tom will have a reason for posting this, whether it's to get more money on the other side, or because his programs are showing a Tigers cover.

s2230011
    s2230011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3071

Tom seems like a great fella !! Any other input into how u would like us to bet?

dRavidC
    dRavidC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6849

total @ 48.5 pretty high if you ask me

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

roosters could drop 50 on 'em

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Roosters -1600 ML... I can't remember seeing such a line since college football/basketball....

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Tonight looks like a classic case of no play, even if it is the perfect thing to do on a Monday night after work. Maybe a HT play.

Coleman just got really interesting! Cameron, Roughie and Kennedy all tied, with Kennedy only one goal in the last two weeks!

Cameron into slight favourite, because he gets the Suns in Round 22. Kennedy gets Pies/Crows. Roughie gets North/Swans and Cameron gets Tigers/Gold Coast.

Round 23 looks like it should decide who finishes 8th (assuming Bombers are still there) and the Coleman. Will be a great round! Blues should win this week vs Bombers and if Port lose to Freo in Perth (which they will), it will be down to Blues/Port in r 23...

First ... 225226227228229230231 ... Last