Cornelius
    Cornelius's Avatar Become A Pro!

damn tough loss on the over trigga.. was on pace after the 1H but they really slowed down in the 2nd half. Grats on the under hitting though.

gimps_77
    gimps_77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 688

Good to see that the Ewen McKenzie effect is taking hold.
    Dropped from the squad are phibbs & dennis - two wallabies consistently under deans but are average players.
    Biggest shock was the dropping of ben robinson.
    McKenzie is taking no prisoners

locsports
    locsports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can someone please explain to me what BBF stands for?

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by locsports View Post
    Can someone please explain to me what BBF stands for?
    Bounce back factor

Rebounding after a shocker / getting smashed.

SonSquad
    SonSquad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by SonSquad View Post
    Hello guys

More Danish soccer today and I see a nice bet in the match between Horsens and Silkeborg in the Danish 1.div

Horsens are on a roll since they got relegated and as I told before I know some of the players and they are confident in themselves and that they could make a quick promotion to danish premier league.Silkeborg was also relegated but unlike Horsens they have looked shaky and got their *** kicked last round. I expect Horsens to win the game at home and the odds at 1,83 @bet365 is worth 7/10 units.

Good luck mates.
    1-0 Cashed it hope you tailed me guys!

Thanks again for this great thread Sando!

OZnBa Fan
    OZnBa Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SonSquad View Post
    1-0 Cashed it hope you tailed me guys!

Thanks again for this great thread Sando!
    Thank you for the tip mate...

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hawks ML has dropped from -2500 to -1500. All in saints ML.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

NRL Supercoach Props

Got a new system for supercoach props, and I'm finding them more preferable to wager on than traditional NRL props. Normally wouldn't wager on more than 1-2 per game, however feeling confident tonight.

Wests Tigers @ Parramatta
    1* Tim Mannah Over 52.5 ($1.88 Sportsbet)
    0.5* Matt Keating Over 43.5 ($1.88 Sportsbet)
    0.5* Reni Matua Over 44.5 ($1.87 Luxbet)
    0.5* Benji Marshall Under 45.5 ($1.87 Luxbet)
    0.5 Liam Fulton Over 57.5 ($1.87 Luxbet)

Souths @ Melbourne
    1* Georgie Burgess Over 63.5 ($1.87 Luxbet)
    0.5* Jessie Bromwich Under 50.5 ($1.87 Luxbet)
    0.5* Ryan Hinchcliffe Under 43.5 ($1.88 Sportsbet)

locsports
    locsports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Bounce back factor

Rebounding after a shocker / getting smashed.
    Ahhh much appreciated. I was racking my brain haha

s2230011
    s2230011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3071

Playing Blair over 75.5

OZnBa Fan

Roughead most goals 1unit $2.50 (centrebet)

With buddy out this should nearly be odds on the only danger for mine would be gunston, reiwoldt is no threat for mine as Brian lake has always matched up well on him

OZnBa Fan

Roughead most goals 1unit $2.50 (centrebet)

With buddy out this should nearly be odds on, the only danger for mine would be gunston, reiwoldt is no threat for mine as Brian lake has always matched up well on him

nosibalasinoypi
    nosibalasinoypi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1100

what is a supercoach bet?

s2230011
    s2230011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3071

Blair on 75 already at HT

OZnBa Fan

Tulsa a chance tommrow trigga??

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Great start to the w/e...

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    1* Over 46 ($2.00 Bet365) - Cash It
    1* Parramatta HT/FT ($2.20 Luxbet) - Cash It

1* Tim Mannah Over 52.5 ($1.88 Sportsbet) - Cash It
    0.5* Matt Keating Over 43.5 ($1.88 Sportsbet) - Cash it
    0.5* Reni Matua Over 44.5 ($1.87 Luxbet) - Cash It
    0.5* Benji Marshall Under 45.5 ($1.87 Luxbet) - Loser
    0.5 Liam Fulton Over 57.5 ($1.87 Luxbet) - Cash It

Souths @ Melbourne
    1* Georgie Burgess Over 63.5 ($1.87 Luxbet) - Cancelled (didn't start)
    0.5* Jessie Bromwich Under 50.5 ($1.87 Luxbet) - Loser
    0.5* Ryan Hinchcliffe Under 43.5 ($1.88 Sportsbet) Probable loser (very close to line)

Cornelius

Quote Originally Posted by s2230011 View Post
    Blair on 75 already at HT
    Great call mate. I tailed you on that one.
    Points Awarded:

aussieH gave Cornelius 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Wow well done mate!

Not a prop bettor myself so very eyebrow raising your selections. But on looking at those was Tim Mannah only at 52.5m?! Books don't give money away for free but that's as close as it gets I honestly can't believe that. I haven't looked at what he got but I'd be very surprised if he didn't have close to that at half time.

Tailed SBR on Parra against every betting bone in my body and somehow they pulled it off, that will be the last time though my poor heart can't take that!

Cornelius

nice sando! tailed you for the parramatta plays!

angelo63
    angelo63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2192

0.5* Benji Marshall Under 45.5 ($1.87 Luxbet) - Loser

Ironic that Benji was the slightest black mark on a very impressive start to the weekend. He lost his mojo , off to the Blues next year, maybe he will win a super 15s and go to the Olympics in the 7s team.

Great start to the weekend mate, I hit Storm -8.5 and did some hedging in the eels game . lets see the Broncos deliver tommorrow.

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

saints with the cover! nice

RedDevil89
    RedDevil89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    Wow well done mate!

Not a prop bettor myself so very eyebrow raising your selections. But on looking at those was Tim Mannah only at 52.5m?! Books don't give money away for free but that's as close as it gets I honestly can't believe that. I haven't looked at what he got but I'd be very surprised if he didn't have close to that at half time.

Tailed SBR on Parra against every betting bone in my body and somehow they pulled it off, that will be the last time though my poor heart can't take that!
    It's not metres brother it's supercoach points which is fantasy football! They get point based on performance!

Cubanpete
    Cubanpete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    Except we all had the hawks -53 you twat

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil89 View Post
    It's not metres brother it's supercoach points which is fantasy football! They get point based on performance!
    Wow I was about to kick myself to pieces for not ever checking these! Thanks.

trigga50
    trigga50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

Man did anyone watch that Hawks game tonight? They could have easily won by 100 points tonight, seemed like they were in second gear the whole game. The way they finished the last 5 minutes of the game and sung their team song said a lot about them tonight.

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by trigga50 View Post
    Man did anyone watch that Hawks game tonight? They could have easily won by 100 points tonight, seemed like they were in second gear the whole game. The way they finished the last 5 minutes of the game and sung their team song said a lot about them tonight.
    Very ugly game!

oBaMa_MaNiA
    oBaMa_MaNiA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Cubanpete View Post
    Except we all had the hawks -53 you twat
    calm down, we're here to help each other win money not be pricks.

some people like myself, did have the Saints. but I have to admin the line was awfully close.

Lakey
    Lakey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Quote Originally Posted by oBaMa_MaNiA View Post

some people like myself, did have the Saints. but I have to admin the line was awfully close.
    It's poor form to come here bragging about it in the way he did, especially given he didn't post about it before the event.

OZnBa Fan

German bundisliga kicks off tommorow morning and being the first game of the season we can sometimes see some surprising results..

Bayern Munich vs borussia M’gladbach

1unit under 3.5 $1.89 (centrebet)
    0.5unit under 2.5 $3.05 (centrebet)

Borussia have been a bit of a bogey team for bayern recently as bayern have only beaten them once out of the last 4 times they have played in the bundisliga and the most recent result in Munich back in march being 1-1.
    As for the standard that bayern play to there is going to be some pressure on guardiola early on expecially for what bayern achieved last season, bayern have had a good pre season winning 12 games and losing 1 which was too Dortmund in the German cup 4-2. I was originally gonna take borussia +2.5 on the Asian handicap but I'm going with under 3.5 as the last two times they have played in Munich it has gone well under 3.5.

GL
    Last edited by OZnBa Fan; 08-09-13 at 08:18 AM.

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by oBaMa_MaNiA View Post

If I'm right I'm pretty sure he was the bloke that had a crack at sando last weekend about his afl picks so I think he might have been trying to rub salt in wound

RedDevil89
    RedDevil89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Quote Originally Posted by OZnBa Fan View Post
    German bundisliga kicks off tommorow morning and being the first game of the season we can sometimes see some surprising results..

Bayern Munich vs borussia M’gladbach

1unit under 3.5 $1.89 (centrebet)
    0.5unit under 2.5 $3.05 (centrebet)

Borussia have been a bit of a bogey team for bayern recently as bayern have only beaten them once out of the last 4 times they have played in the bundisliga and the most recent result in Munich back in march being 1-1.
    As for the standard that bayern play to there is going to be some pressure on guardiola early on expecially for what bayern achieved last season, bayern have had a good pre season winning 12 games and losing 1 which was too Dortmund in the German cup 4-2. I was originally gonna take borussia +2.5 on the Asian handicap but I'm going with under 3.5 as the last two times they have played in Munich it has gone well under 3.5.

GL
    Im not too sure on this on my dude, maybe under 3.5 but Bayern have been on absolute fire pre season and they are currently the best team in the world as of last season, and they have recruited some super players. We know Guardiola plays dominant flowing football and i think Bayern have scored like 50+ goals this pre season. But like you said first few rounds are usually where upsets happen but i can see Bayern winning by 2+ tomorrow.

trigga50

Boys Ive racked my brains trying to get some plays for tomorrows WNBA, but I don't like the card at all. Chicago was the one I spent the most time on and I like them ML, but Connecticut have played well lately and could be an unpredictable game. I can't bring myself to taking tulsa tomorrow. I watched the replay of Griner's ankle injury and to me it didn't look that bad. Im expecting Bonner to be out with a knee sprain, and Griner to play. Ive been stung so much with late withdrawals and inclusions its not funny. Seattle and San Antonio I was expecting the game total to be released in the high 140's but its come out at 144 so theres no value there. Seattle should win this ML as they are trying to overtake Phoenix for a playoff spot.

No plays for tomorrow. We have another 5 game card coming up in a couple of days which I have already started looking into.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Quote Originally Posted by Lakey View Post
    It's poor form to come here bragging about it in the way he did, especially given he didn't post about it before the event.
    Horrible form. A lot of Sando anger. It'll happen if you selectively blindly tail plays, when you're too stupid to look at the game yourself. For the record, I don't tail anyone, but like to read a lot of the well thought out opinions on here. A lot of guys in this thread (including the OP!) seem to know their shit.

Just look at the post history. Guy probably shouldn't be gambling. SBR attracts degens like him and books love it. Bitter failed gambler.

We don't need this shit in more sports threads. The last decent subforum on SBR and why I still hang around. Lets keep it positive. Just look around - almost every thread a winning one without fudging records (some of the rugby guys like to chase a lot, but are very open about it). Bottom line is aussie sports are beatable and there are plenty of guys on here doing it and providing good insight into games in the process. Tail or fade, but no need to rub it in here if you fade (and you'll ultimately go broke doing that). it could have been done classier - "unlucky mate. I had saints... thought despite the BBF, hawks still wouldn't care vs saints. percentage boost wasn't crucial for them and they had some big outs' would have worked.

I didn't have anything on the game, because I don't like big spreads on AFL, but Hawks should have covered that line easily.

Nice hit whoever had Roughie most goals. I thought about it, but didn't hit it because i intrinsically don't like that kind of prop. Dunno why. I think most of the time it is a sucker bet. Today obviously wasn't, because of the circs (saints can't defend tall forwards and buddy was out), but i still couldn't pull the trigger. Damn. Roughie tied with Kennedy now. Kennedy into $1.60 and Roughie into $3.20 on betfair (roughie moving around a lot though) Kennedy only kicked 2 v bombers at home last time they played and only averages 1.7 goals v Bombers over his career - Fletcher factor?. Could be a really fun race come final round! Sorry to those on Kennedy, but I'm cheering for a tight finish! Would like you guys to win, but not in a blowout!
    Points Awarded:

sando gave Gee 44 SBR Point(s) for this post.

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil89 View Post
    Im not too sure on this on my dude, maybe under 3.5 but Bayern have been on absolute fire pre season and they are currently the best team in the world as of last season, and they have recruited some super players. We know Guardiola plays dominant flowing football and i think Bayern have scored like 50+ goals this pre season. But like you said first few rounds are usually where upsets happen but i can see Bayern winning by 2+ tomorrow.
    Not laying many of units on this game because we all know what this bayern team are capable of.

An interesting stat is Borussia were the only team to take the lead in both matches vs bayern last year and they have beaten them 2 out of the last 4 drawing 1 and losing the other. Yes I think bayern could win 2+ tommorow as well but there just too short to lay the juice. From what I read goetze won't play and sweinsteiger might not play either.

trigga50

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    Your an ungrateful tailing twat and you should go start your own thread somewhere else. You clearly are here to tail other peoples hard work yet you blow large amounts on teasers or ML plays in upset games and want to complain and post sarcastic crap. The funny thing here tonight is you were probably on Hawthorn like the rest of us. If you don't have anything positive to contribute to this thread, Im sure everyone would appreciate it if you didn't post here again.

First ... 218219220221222223224 ... Last