Shazzadude
    Shazzadude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Quote Originally Posted by davopnz View Post
    you not posting your fiba plays anymore sando? just been following the scores but not betting, wondering how it's treating ya!
    He posted a couple yesterday and hit them both.

OZnBa Fan
    OZnBa Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by trigga50 View Post
    That was a pretty bad beat on Washington +3. They had a 79-65 lead in early minutes of the 4th and went down by 5! On the bright side the over cashed easily
    Mate, the broom deserves to come out if it wasn't for Washington blowing it... Great stuff bud

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by davopnz View Post
    you not posting your fiba plays anymore sando? just been following the scores but not betting, wondering how it's treating ya!
    Here you go mate.

Fiba Asian Championship’s
    Record 5-5 +2.07 units

Have actually had a really good tournament, up over 8 units so far, had a pretty average start but have hit my last 4 plays. Unfortunately I have had problems logging onto SBR lately, so have only been able to post sporadically.
    Chinese Taipei v Qatar
    1.5* Over 155 ($1.91 Pinnacle)
    1.5* Taipei -6.5 ($1.97 Pinnacle)
    Taipei an offensive beast in this tournament. They have already racked up impressive wins over Japan and the Phillo's and are undefeated and piling up the points at 87.6ppg, which is outstanding by Fiba rules. Two fast paced teams with a focus on offense. Taipei should run away with this one in the 2nd half. Have been the form team of the tournament (along with Iran). Iran v Kazakhstan
    1.1* Iran -21.5 ($1.87 Sportsbet)(Great value. Line is -24 @ Bet365 and -24.5 @ Pinny).
    Will probably have a couple more plays in an hour or so.
    Points Awarded:

ender749 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ender749
    ender749's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1848

Quote Originally Posted by ender749 View Post
    I like SA Most Sixes @1.95 (Bet365). Sri Lanka just don't hit that many sixes (first two T20 matches both went in favour of SA and a lot of the One Day Internationals as well). Now that the pressure is lifted, SA will swing. With Miller and De Villiers in the line up, I think they are clear favourites for hitting more 6s (say 65%).
    nice. SL won and SA most sixes.

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by OZnBa Fan View Post
    Bristol rovers vs watford (league cup)

Watford 2*

Pretty confident about this play lads... Watford should be too strong here, this is a team that was fighting for a place in the premier league less then 2 months ago and there coming up againast a league 2 side who were struggling with relagation until they hired a new manager.. Only playing 2units as being league cup there can be some wary results but watford should get the job done...
    Cash that!!!
    Points Awarded:

Crowing Capers gave OZnBa Fan 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sando

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    the amount of money i've lost tailing sando on AFL is astronomical.
    Are you fukcing kidding me?

Over the last month I have been hot in AFL. This is my best sport. On the w/e just gone I went 8-4 for +6.45 units profit (approximately). That would be 5 or 6 winning w/e's in a row in AFL now. Perhaps if you are going to tail, you should try tailing every play instead of just cherry-picking random plays. I never lose at AFL in the long run. Never. Yes I am arrogant, however without a dash of arrogance in this game, you will never get to the top of the food chain and that is where I am aiming for.

Over the last month I am up +23.54 units on my SBR posted AFL plays and that is not even including last w/e's play's that I haven't added yet, which is another +6.45 units.

Here have a look for yourself.

http://sando.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/
    Last edited by sando; 08-06-13 at 09:34 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Campo_93 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

OZnBa Fan gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Shazzadude gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Lilfatbum gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Crowing Capers
    Crowing Capers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't worry about the clowns Sando...
    A Few here got absolutely no idea !!!!

OZnBa Fan

Live bet Seattle in wnba lads -2.5 1.5*

Phoenix are down 8 and have just 2 players to injury which happens to be there best 2 players in bonner and grinder get on quick

sando

Early leans AFL/NRL. Just sides, no totals yet. Think it's going to be a big w/e for favourites in both sports. Not to keen on many dog's this w/e.

AFL
    Richmond -33.5 (Brisbane)
    Western Bulldogs +20.5 and the m/l @ $3.45 (Carlton) - Really like this one. Rarely get so bullish about such a big dog.
    Gold Coast -36.5 (Melbourne)
    North Melbourne -3.5 or just the m/l @ $1.80 (Adelaide) - Really like this one. Port broke the Crows hearts last week, not sure there is much left in the tank.
    Essendon -20.5 (West Coast)

OzNBA and the rest of the AFL gang would love to hear other's thoughts?

NRL
    Eels -2 (Wests Tigers) Will almost definitely play this and probably post soon as the Eels will shorten considerably before game time, which is hilarious considering they are 0-4 over the last month with an average losing margin of over 20 points per game.
    Roosters -13.5 (Raiders)
    Cronulla -5.5 (Newcastle) Really like this one. Shark's pack to completely dominate the Knights for mine.
    Brisbane -8.5 (St George)
    Penrith +6.5 (North Queensland)

Benny, S22, Rohan, XYZ, TGM, Angelo, Shazza, etc - Thoughts?

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Early leans AFL/NRL. Just sides, no totals yet. Think it's going to be a big w/e for favourites in both sports. Not to keen on many dog's this w/e.

AFL
    Western Bulldogs +20.5 and the m/l @ $3.45 (Carlton) - Really like this one. Rarely get so bullish about such a big dog.
    North Melbourne -3.5 or just the m/l @ $1.80 (Adelaide) - Really like this one. Port broke the Crows hearts last week, not sure there is much left in the tank.

NRL
    Eels -2 (Wests Tigers) Will almost definitely play this and probably post soon as the Eels will shorten considerably before game time, which is hilarious considering they are 0-4 over the last month with an average losing margin of over 20 points per game.
    Roosters -13.5 (Raiders)
    Cronulla -5.5 (Newcastle) Really like this one. Shark's pack to completely dominate the Knights for mine.

Really like it mate. Being a Carlton supporter as u know the doggies are every chance to take us this week there playing great footy and there at ethihad.

Im all over the tigers this week as well there flying.. Can't put my faith in north mate there the biggest coupon buster getting around and for the bombers it's hard to get a read on them they looked cooked last week but the eagles have struggled all year.
    Points Awarded:

sando gave OZnBa Fan 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

OZnBa Fan

It's funny with north I rekon most people think the same way about them as I do, you look at them and see who there playing and you get so convinced on them cause you know that there a top 8 side but we don't take enough notice of where they actually sit on the ladder. Where they sit on the ladder right now really shows exactly how there season has been

sando

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil89 View Post
    Thanks Trigga! Got the family home and started my 2 week break from work today so im cheering! Took a whole week off from looking at any games so I'm all refreshed and should get stuck into it again. I'm leaning towards under in the MLB NYY game tomorrow as both teams been struggling to hit and and 2 strong pitchers, should be a very low scoring game!
    Hit a really nice baseball parlay today with my betpoints and added your under to it. Great call, cheers. Verlander was dealing today for the Tigers, can't believe he was -110 against the Indians. Oh yeah and congratulations on your baby.

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you fukcing kidding me?

Over the last month I have been hot in AFL. This is my best sport. On the w/e just gone I went 8-4 for +6.45 units profit (approximately). That would be 5 or 6 winning w/e's in a row in AFL now. Perhaps if you are going to tail, you should try tailing every play instead of just cherry-picking random plays. I never lose at AFL in the long run. Never. Yes I am arrogant, however without a dash of arrogance in this game, you will never get to the top of the food chain and that is where I am aiming for.

Over the last month I am up +23.54 units on my SBR posted AFL plays and that is not even including last w/e's play's that I haven't added yet, which is another +6.45 units.

Here have a look for yourself.

http://sando.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/

I think the problem is that most of your wins are with teams/games/lines that my book doesn't even offer.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Quote Originally Posted by OZnBa Fan View Post
    Live bet Seattle in wnba lads -2.5 1.5*

Phoenix are down 8 and have just 2 players to injury which happens to be there best 2 players in bonner and grinder get on quick
    Nice hit.

Taurasi isn't in the top 2 though?

s2230011
    s2230011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3071

Good thing you posting NRL thoughts early - it's good to get a discussion going a few days early.

Parra, I think will shorten as week goes - gut feeling everyone will be on them. If they do not get up for this game then it is disgraceful, they get a perfect opportunity to win a game, and I have no doubt they will be up for it. The thing is the Tigers are not that bad, last weekend I thought they were a real chance of beating the Titans, I think prior to that they probably played better than expected. I still think Stuart will blow a rocket up the players and they will come out ready to go, if they get on top early they will continue, but if things start to unravel who knows. Like Parra ...

Talking about the Tigers/Titans game, I havent looked back yet but its stuck in my head that the Titans are day team - for some reason everytime I watch them on a day game they play well, even if they dont win like against Souths a couple of weeks, and every night game I have watched for them they are hopeless. Could be just my imagination.

Hats off to the Sharks, with all the trouble they are going through I thought they would be suffering on the field, but they are doing super well. Forwards you are right will be too dynamic for the Knights old brigade. Its been well publicisied but the Sharks bench forwards are all in form and providing a making great impact on the bench, obviously Fafita is playing out of his mind - so i think provided we believe that the off field drama is still not affecting the club, its a good play.

Dragons generally play well in Brisbane .. but on Monday night they looked like an unfit team, both halves they looked out on their feet in the last 10 mins ... I think Dragons games can be an overs machine the last few games.

I dont know about Penrith .. their season is fading away and they have been spanked the last couple of weeks, I do lean the other way but will need to talk myself into it.

The Roosters/Raiders, I have a gut feeling that it will be high scoring. Without looking at numbers, I think Raiders do ok against the Roosters. I think that the line is slightly inflated because of how good Melbourne was on the weekend and BBF can play a part in this. I think this is make or break for the Raiders .. there is a lot of whispers about players wanting out of the club, but they are sitting on 7th position and their points differential copped a pounding on the weekend.
    Points Awarded:

sando gave s2230011 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

benrama gave s2230011 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Nice hit.

Taurasi isn't in the top 2 though?
    I ment to say there best 2 tall players bonner and grinder

Taurasi had a stinker
    Last edited by OZnBa Fan; 08-06-13 at 11:54 PM.

Hawke
    Hawke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1041

Quote Originally Posted by trigga50 View Post
    Washington VS NY
    I know Ive played Washington a fair bit, but I think they are the more consistent team here. They were able to stay with NY all game until NY went on a 13-3 run in the 4th quarter of last game. Washington has the best coach in the league and Im sure he is going to make the necessary adjustments here. Last game also went way over the projected total thanks to a big second half. Expect it to be a little more consistent this time around but should still hit over 148.

Washington allows 83.3PPG on the road and puts up an average of 79PPG (also on the road) Although NY is considered a better rebounding team, I don't believe that plays a major factor here. Washington naturally score a lot of their points from fast breaks or jump shots. NY killed them inside the paint last game 56-26. The major difference was in their shooting percentage. Washington usually averages 42.4 FG% whilst NY are a bit lower at 41.4.

Last game there were 152 shot attempts, this game should not be much different. Both teams have reasonable pace, and prone to turn overs resulting in fast break points. Ive got this game total set at 158 points and a slight lean on Washington to correct and cover the 3 point spread

Washington +3 @$1.91 X 1 UNIT to win .91
    OVER 148 @$1.91 X 2.5 UNITS to win 2.27

Indiana VS Chicago
    Thought this game was worth a look. Delle Donne is expected back but may be a bit rusty coming back from a concussion. The UNDER seems to be the standout here in terms of a play. Indiana has gone an astonishing 14 of 17 games going under whilst Chicago is 4 from 6 games hitting the under. I think it sets this game up for another High 60's battle.

UNDER 145.5 @$1.91 X 1 UNIT to win .91 UNITS

Minnesota VS SA
    This line seems to be a bit odd. Minnesota have been smashing teams of late and SA has been struggling apart from their last win to Tulsa a couple of days ago. Between these two sides there is a 17point differential between points allowed and points per game. Minnesota also offer a massive advantage in both rebounds and assists per game. If Minnesota don't win this by 15+ I will be very surprised.

Minnesota -10 @1.91 X 3 UNITS to win 2.73

Seattle VS Phoenix
    Ive looked at this one a bit deeper. Looking at previous games last year and previous seasons heaps of these games have been going way under. So Im going to take a bit of a risk here and ignore the last game these two sides played and the fact that Seattle were dropping 3's all over the place.

UNDER 156.6 @$1.91 X 1 UNIT to win .91

LA @ Connecticut scares me a bit. LA are all over the place and a tough team to pick. connecticut are in and out of form as well. 1st game these two sides have played this season and Im a bit lost at capping this one.

Teaser Parlay (Bet 365 Alternative markets)
    Washington @ NY OVER 144.5
    Washington +9.5
    Minnesota -9.5
    Indiana @ Chicago UNDER 153.5
    Seattle @ Phoenix UNDER 163.5

@$7.00 X0.5 UNITS to win 3 units
    well played trig!

s2230011
    s2230011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3071

Had a bit of time and looked at the Titans record in night games - they havent played a helluva alot:

GC 12 - 32 Broncos
    GC 28 - 22 Eels
    Broncos 32 - 6 GC
    GC 18 - 12 Storm ( Without Origin stars, they were 1.32 favorite )
    GC 18 - 40 Panthers
    GC 4 - 32 Bunnies

Generally disappointing results but a small sample of games to go off but it would be interesting to keep an eye out .. they are playing on a Monday night this weekend.

If I missed something please let me know

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Continue the good work Sando. Don't listen to anyone who has anything negative to say as you owe them absolutely nothing. Also, there will always be someone who loses following you as they will just selectively follow stuff you put out and not everything (mistake).

sando

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones55 View Post
    Continue the good work Sando. Don't listen to anyone who has anything negative to say as you owe them absolutely nothing. Also, there will always be someone who loses following you as they will just selectively follow stuff you put out and not everything (mistake).
    Wow! The man himself. Thank you for taking the time to drop into my thread. Hope you have a great NBA season next year.
    Points Awarded:

aussieH gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

OZnBa Fan

Here you go mate.

Fiba Asian Championship’s<O</O
    Record 5-5 +2.07 units
    <O</O
    Have actually had a really good tournament, up over 8 units so far, had a pretty average start but have hit my last 4 plays. Unfortunately I have had problems logging onto SBR lately, so have only been able to post sporadically.<O</O
    Chinese Taipei v Qatar<O</O
    1.5* Over 155 ($1.91 Pinnacle)<O</O
    1.5* Taipei -6.5 ($1.97 Pinnacle)
    Taipei an offensive beast in this tournament. They have already racked up impressive wins over Japan and the Phillo's and are undefeated and piling up the points at 87.6ppg, which is outstanding by Fiba rules. Two fast paced teams with a focus on offense. Taipei should run away with this one in the 2nd half. Have been the form team of the tournament (along with Iran). <O</OIran v Kazakhstan<O</O
    1.1* Iran -21.5 ($1.87 Sportsbet)<O</O(Great value. Line is -24 @ Bet365 and -24.5 @ Pinny).<O</O
    Will probably have a couple more plays in an hour or so.
    Great call on Iran mate.. Cheers

burkestar
    burkestar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3462

Your nrl plays look sweet, except I can't put my faith in the eels, as much as sticky is wrapped as a coach, I don't rate him and even with all the injuries I find myself leaning tigers
    As for Penrith, I was real impressed with the cowboys on the w/e and can't see them loosing this week I'm sure we all know how talented the cowboys team is on paper

Other than that you missed Melbourne who I think will dominate the bunnies without Sutton, even though bunnies will still have a great forward pack and if manly gets pounded I'd be keen on warriors against the spread think they can keep it close

Steve_Gennison
    Steve_Gennison's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sando, in the afl I think Gold Coast and Western Bulldogs are great bets this weekend as you've mentioned. Collingwood is the best value, although would have been a lot better value if they didn't flog the bombers.
    I think the Lions are playing well and the line looks a little high to me if you're taking Richmond, but you're running so hot in the afl I might have to sit that one out.

TheMLBKing

wow these asian basketball lines are stupid. under should be an auto play.

hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5164

Last 8 Asian BB games gone under.

angelo63
    angelo63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2192

Hi Guys
    Eels (-3.5) v Tigers
    Two very average teams playing after both have endured some heavy loses in the last month.
    The Eels home record is 3-8 this season whilst the Tigers are 1-8 away
    Tigers have won 6 of the last 7 between the two cellar dwellars.
    Hayne is back, is he fit? Will he fire ? If he does then the eels will go close.
    Ben Roberts is at 5/8 ( to me that usually is a no play)
    Anasta is at half ( to me that is hilarious) 400k a year for this guy, Tigers management needs to be tested by ASADA.
    I can’t pull the trigger on either of these two, Stuart is not worth 800k a year as a coach, the cattle he has is not the best but they have not improved in any area since he took over, defence worse , attack worse. Possible In play on this one if one team drops ten behind early as the Dragons were 6.00 on Monday night when it was 0-8, when the Dragons were winning 20-14 the dogs were 2.50, great hedging game.

Storm (-8.5)V Rabbitohs
    I watched the Storms demolition job of Canberra last week and it was one of the most clinical displays i have ever seen. Confidence was the thing that stood out to me. The Storm players were on a mission, they would score a try and jog straight back into position waiting for the kick off to score again. The are defintley a title contender and they will certainly be up for another big one against a Rabbitohs team that is suffering a min slump which was always going to happen.
    The Rabbitohs were certainly spanked by the Cowboys last week and travelling back from Townsville on a short turnaround to play in Melbourne would not help them in any way.

I cant see anything but a convincing win by the Storm and i will be having a decent bet on them at the -8.5,
    The Stats are a little overwhelming because they do not reflect the turnaround in the Rabbitohs this season but the are very convincing as well.
    Storm have won 9 of the last 10 against Rabbitohs
    Storm have won 10 out of 10 against Rabbitohs in Melbourne by a staggering 352 to 74 in total points.

What are your thoughts guys?
    Points Awarded:

rohan22no gave angelo63 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

AFL

NRL
    Roosters -13.5 (Raiders)

Hey mate, been swamped like a muther fker at work so haven't had much chance to contribute of late.

This time of season I look to back teams with something to play for - particularly underdogs, and fade those with nothing to play for, including backing alternate lines for a blow-out.

I play soccer at an amateur level and we are just about to hit finals, funny how it even works at that level, we just beat a team by more than 10 goals last week that gave us a fight in our last game - it's just hard for people to mentally put in the commitment and effort when you know it's for next to nix.

Given this, I actually have quite a few games on my short list for the NRL.
    - Souths +8.5 (perfect storm of a (great) team looking to rebound off a shocker, and fading a team that has won in a blow-out the week before, both angles I look to take independently anyway - no way line should be greater than one try even with Sutton/Inglis out, this will almost certainly be a play)
    - Raiders +13.5 (and small ML play - for similar reasons and with Raiders with everything to play for to stay in the 8)
    - Warriors +8 (and small ML play)
    - Sharks -5.5 (small - the ongoing saga with Gallen and ASADA has me shy on this one, Sharks park should dominate I agree, and they play a clinical game at Shark park)
    - Brisbane -8.5 (and 13+, really like this one, was impressed with Broncs against Newcastle, and Saints just gave up in the last 20 minutes against the Bulldogs, if Brisbane gets ahead in this one it will get ugly)
    - Penrith +5.5 (only a lean - will probably stay away due to sheer number of Penrith injuries and fact NQ are still mathematical chances for the 8)
    - Gold Coast +14 (and small ML play)

Won't be touching Eels game with a 10 foot pole, reminds me of those late season garbage NBA games where some shit.ty team is all of a sudden favourite, the line moves in their favour and it ends up near the opening line. It will probably go to golden point or Eels will probably kick some field goal before half time and screw everyone who has them -2.

Need to look some more at AFL, including lineup changes - currently leaning towards a lot of favourites, apart from Port:
    Richmond -33.5
    Hawthorn -56.5 - Hawks will play angry after last week, I'll be playing a few alternate spreads here
    Port +40.5 - love the way Port fight at the moment, game could be a blow-out and Cats will be out for redemption for last week and with Jpod back, but plenty of chances for back door covers
    Carlton -20.5 - everything to play for, "home ground" should be packed with Carlton fans, if Carlton can beat GC by 43 away I think they can easily cover this against the doggies
    GC -36.5
    Essendon -20.5 (small, can't trust them at the moment, they didn't turn up to play at all last week)

Can't bring myself to touch North Melbourne, have also been burnt too many times by them.

TheMLBKing

Quote Originally Posted by hedgejob View Post
    Last 8 Asian BB games gone under.
    and they barely go over when they do. And only when the teams are somewhat close in talent (spread less than 10 points) and there's a ton of fouling or OT.

trigga50
    trigga50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

Massive day in WNBA, almost got the broom out for a sweep.

Washington and NY was another massive Total easily cashing the Over of 148 with the game total reaching 181! Missed out on Washington covering the spread due to a poor 4th quarter

Indiana and Chicago was perfect in terms of pace and Indiana's defence held up to their usual standard. Game total reached a low scoring 122.

Minnesota weren't on their game as much as I was hoping but still got past SA by 13 points covering the 10 point line. SA did really well to score 80 points in this game.

Seattle and Phoenix game was on and off when it came to pace but the under came off in the end. Oz made a great live play call on taking Seattle after both Bonner and Griner went down. I think this definitely helped the Under. Keep an eye on Phoenix lines coming up, because if Bonner and Griner are long term injuries then Phoenix will be in trouble.

Ive exceeded my goal for the season already and the season is only a little over half way. Im going to keep grinding away and turn this baby into something special.

WNBA 7/8/13 +8.82

WNBA 2013 season TOTAL +24.64
    Points Awarded:

RedDevil89 gave trigga50 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sando gave trigga50 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ender749 gave trigga50 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Love the Parramatta Hayneplanes this week.

Don't underestimate how important an in Kade Snowden is, their pack is so much more formidable with him leading the go forward around the middle of the park. I thought they have gone OK up front without him, Beau Scott was very soft in defense last week not an out I'd be disappointed with.

St.George enjoy playing Brisbane, I only see Brisbane covering if the officials rape St.George in the penalty count, which is unfortunately very likely.
    Last edited by Dr.Gonzo; 08-07-13 at 05:34 AM.

marshmellow
    marshmellow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

and Bahrain +29 is in...More of a miracle I must say..

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

any nice mlb plays tomorrow sando or anybody? just realised i have a stack of betpoints so may as well have some fun...

Coopertrooper
    Coopertrooper's Avatar Become A Pro!

AFL

I think the lines are super sharp this week for the AFL, only the cats line has really moved so far. I'm on North 1-39, so have the same thoughts as you on the roos. I'd lean the Bulldogs (Again going with the 1-39 margin instead, not entirely confident that carlton don't blow it out late), GC and Essendon too. Although, I get the feeling that the lions are not the easy beats they were in the first half of the season, I'd be leaning on them covering.

I'm waiting to see what sort of totals we get too. Any idea what the weather will be like in Adelaide for the crows/roos clash on Sunday?

brumbies
    sail close to the wind
    brumbies's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8012

Quote Originally Posted by s2230011 View Post
    I think that the line is slightly inflated because of how good Melbourne was on the weekend and BBF can play a part in this.
    what's BBF?

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Been flat out today, sorry for not getting involved earlier. My early thoughts for this weekend's NRL, just leans so far:

Parra/Tigers: Over - can't see any defense in this one. The books will set a high total because they know everyone will pound it so it may be unplayable. Eels -4 is a joke and I'm tempted to take the Tigers ML. Sad to consider how far these two once proud teams have fallen.

Cowboys -5.5. Look out for JT to shred the Panthers and lead his team to a 10+ point win. I think they'll miss the finals but too much class on this occasion.

Canberra +13.5. A great spot to take the Raiders here.
    Last edited by MrXYZ; 08-07-13 at 09:26 AM.

First ... 216217218219220221222 ... Last