Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Quote Originally Posted by aussieH View Post
    I have Kennedy and cloke going for a lot so hoping Kennedy can hang on or cloke storms home. Now is not the time to take Kennedy though. If he gets injured or suspended he will get overtaken. At this stage reiwoldt is the value and danger.

Cameron will get shut down by Fremantle so is a bit risky.
    Yeah, what is the most goals kicked against Freo this year by a single player? It can't be many. I don't see another Pies performance coming up there! If he plays selfish as always and they look for him, Jack could kick a big bag vs GWS. He's even a decent chance vs Bris. Whilst Bris have been OK, their defence is the 5th worst in the league.

Whilst the Eagles have been poor this season, they are still a reasonably high scoring team, Kennedy should be good for it 3 and a bit goals a game, which you'd think would get them there. I still think the price is around about right.

As for the AFL early lines, I like Geelong. They have been beasts at home the last 3-4 years and have won every game at Skilled comfortably. A big win would probably also give them a chance at top spot if other results go their way.
    Points Awarded:

OZnBa Fan gave Gee 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Gee

Quote Originally Posted by trigga50 View Post
    Hey Sando, being a fellow South Aussie, what are your thoughts on West Adelaide tonight?
    They are deserving favourites I think. I don't know much about them though.

I'm over West here. East Fremantle have been really good in the league recently, but they haven't had too tough a schedule. They are going to be missing their AFL players, which was expected I suppose. Kerr is the biggest out.

I was impressed with West Adelaide in the last game vs Claremont in the foxtel cup. Claremont have been dominant in the league - only losing two games with a huge percentage.

ender749
    ender749's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1848

gents, any basketball tips?

thanks!

Cobra Kai
    Cobra Kai's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sri Lanka to win tonight in the final T20 match against SA.

Backing them not to get swept 3-0 in their own backyard. Odds are at $1.85 right now and any T20 team with Malinga in it is at very least a 50-50 chance.

ender749

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Kai View Post
    Sri Lanka to win tonight in the final T20 match against SA.

Backing them not to get swept 3-0 in their own backyard. Odds are at $1.85 right now and any T20 team with Malinga in it is at very least a 50-50 chance.
    I like SA Most Sixes @1.95 (Bet365). Sri Lanka just don't hit that many sixes (first two T20 matches both went in favour of SA and a lot of the One Day Internationals as well). Now that the pressure is lifted, SA will swing. With Miller and De Villiers in the line up, I think they are clear favourites for hitting more 6s (say 65%).

Cobra Kai
    Cobra Kai's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ender749 View Post
    I like SA Most Sixes @1.95 (Bet365). Sri Lanka just don't hit that many sixes (first two T20 matches both went in favour of SA and a lot of the One Day Internationals as well). Now that the pressure is lifted, SA will swing. With Miller and De Villiers in the line up, I think they are clear favourites for hitting more 6s (say 65%).
    You wouldn't know of any books which allow you to place that bet AFTER the toss by any chance?

ender749

You wouldn't know of any books which allow you to place that bet AFTER the toss by any chance?
    Unibet allows that. Obviously just bet on team batting first. They limited me though sadly.

OZnBa Fan
    OZnBa Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

pretty sure centrebet do

rohan22no
    rohan22no's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey guys, looking for historical data for NRL and other sports.

What I have - NRL full time scores and starting H2H prices for each team, 10 years of data.

Historical data that I'm after
    - lines/points start
    - half time scores
    - totals
    - anything else similar to above

I'm not just interested in NRL - after any sport/league pretty much (AFL, Rugby, American football, basically any team sport).

If anyone has that kind of data, or knows where to get it, I'd be very interested, and please PM me or reply to me in here. If you've read my previous posts in this thread I'm sure you will agree I can put the data to good use!

Thanks guys

trigga50
    trigga50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    They are deserving favourites I think. I don't know much about them though.

I'm over West here. East Fremantle have been really good in the league recently, but they haven't had too tough a schedule. They are going to be missing their AFL players, which was expected I suppose. Kerr is the biggest out.

I was impressed with West Adelaide in the last game vs Claremont in the foxtel cup. Claremont have been dominant in the league - only losing two games with a huge percentage.
    Thanks for info, I got no idea on WAFL team form. Looking at tonights game the total is set at 96.5! All these games so far have been very low scoring so not too surprising. Im going purely off a few previews and discussions Ive heard on radio today. Im taking West Adelaide for a small 1 unit 1-39 play @$1.81

trigga50

Big card coming up in WNBA soon for those who are interested. 5 games tomorrow, 1 starting in 4 hours

Gee

Thanks for info, I got no idea on WAFL team form. Looking at tonights game the total is set at 96.5! All these games so far have been very low scoring so not too surprising. Im going purely off a few previews and discussions Ive heard on radio today. Im taking West Adelaide for a small 1 unit 1-39 play @$1.81
    Yup, gone with the same and a bit on -10.5. I've only really watched both teams in Foxtel cup and a bit of East freo locally. Love mid-week footy. Really just a wager for shits and giggles. GL with WNBA. I might sleep through the early game.

Edit: PS. I think total was so low because it was meant to rain a lot. I checked the forecast today and it didn't look good. Looks like it has stayed away though.

ender749

Quote Originally Posted by rohan22no View Post
    Hey guys, looking for historical data for NRL and other sports.

What I have - NRL full time scores and starting H2H prices for each team, 10 years of data.

Historical data that I'm after
    - lines/points start
    - half time scores
    - totals
    - anything else similar to above

I'm not just interested in NRL - after any sport/league pretty much (AFL, Rugby, American football, basically any team sport).

If anyone has that kind of data, or knows where to get it, I'd be very interested, and please PM me or reply to me in here. If you've read my previous posts in this thread I'm sure you will agree I can put the data to good use!

Thanks guys
    Same question for cricket - I know one can retrieve data from cricinfo using stats guru but wonder if it's possible to just get all data for say last 5 years. It exists so somebody might have packaged it and made it into a database.

Also, same for tennis. Is tennis insight good for player stats etc.? (for example, first serve % in 2013) Thanks!

ender749

Big card coming up in WNBA soon for those who are interested. 5 games tomorrow, 1 starting in 4 hours
    Great! Let's get them!

Gee

Maybe under was the play after all. Regardless of the weather.

trigga50

still doing write ups but heres a heads up play for the early game.

Washington @ NY

I know Ive played Washington a fair bit, but I think they are the more consistent team here. They were able to stay with NY all game until NY went on a 13-3 run in the 4th quarter of last game. Washington has the best coach in the league and Im sure he is going to make the necessary adjustments here. Last game also went way over the projected total thanks to a big second half. Expect it to be a little more consistent this time around but should still hit over 148. Ill explain later in my write up

OVER 148 @1.91 X 2.5 UNITS to win 2.27
    Washington +3 @1.91 X1 UNIT to win .91

Game starts in 2.5 hours
    Points Awarded:

rohan22no gave trigga50 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MrXYZ gave trigga50 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Fiba Asian Championship

Phillipines v Qatar
    1.5* PhilllipInes -6.5 ($1.93 Pinnacle)

Korea Republic V Kazakhstan
    1* Korea -10.5 ($1.93 Pinnacle)

RedDevil89
    RedDevil89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Im leaning towards the under 155.5 on the Seattle v Phoenix game Trigga, what you reckon?

trigga50

Hey Red Devil, glad to see you back man, hope every things going well with the new born!

Not too sure mate, I have a slight lean on the under but Phoenix is that horrible in Defence it could also go the other way. They struggle to defend the perimeter at the best of times. When they played Seattle a few days ago Seattle dropped 11 3 pointers on them and went on to score 88 points, when they are usually a 60-70PPG side. Might leave the total alone on this one.

OZnBa Fan

Hey Red Devil, glad to see you back man, hope every things going well with the new born!

Not too sure mate, I have a slight lean on the under but Phoenix is that horrible in Defence it could also go the other way. They struggle to defend the perimeter at the best of times. When they played Seattle a few days ago Seattle dropped 11 3 pointers on them and went on to score 88 points, when they are usually a 60-70PPG side. Might leave the total alone on this one.
    You playing any of the other games pal?

trigga50

Still going through the games, but so far I've got;

Washington @ NY OVER 148 (2.5 UNITS)
    Washington +3 (1 UNIT)
    Indiana @ Chicago UNDER 145.5 (smaller unit size play)
    Minnesota -10 (larger play)

OZnBa Fan

Still going through the games, but so far I've got;

Washington @ NY OVER 148 (2.5 UNITS)
    Washington +3 (1 UNIT)
    Indiana @ Chicago UNDER 145.5 (smaller unit size play)
    Minnesota -10 (larger play)
    Do minn is an official play?

rohan22no

Send thru official plays when you do em trigga!

thanks - your loyal tailers

trigga50

Washington VS NY
    I know Ive played Washington a fair bit, but I think they are the more consistent team here. They were able to stay with NY all game until NY went on a 13-3 run in the 4th quarter of last game. Washington has the best coach in the league and Im sure he is going to make the necessary adjustments here. Last game also went way over the projected total thanks to a big second half. Expect it to be a little more consistent this time around but should still hit over 148.

Washington allows 83.3PPG on the road and puts up an average of 79PPG (also on the road) Although NY is considered a better rebounding team, I don't believe that plays a major factor here. Washington naturally score a lot of their points from fast breaks or jump shots. NY killed them inside the paint last game 56-26. The major difference was in their shooting percentage. Washington usually averages 42.4 FG% whilst NY are a bit lower at 41.4.

Last game there were 152 shot attempts, this game should not be much different. Both teams have reasonable pace, and prone to turn overs resulting in fast break points. Ive got this game total set at 158 points and a slight lean on Washington to correct and cover the 3 point spread

Washington +3 @$1.91 X 1 UNIT to win .91
    OVER 148 @$1.91 X 2.5 UNITS to win 2.27

Indiana VS Chicago
    Thought this game was worth a look. Delle Donne is expected back but may be a bit rusty coming back from a concussion. The UNDER seems to be the standout here in terms of a play. Indiana has gone an astonishing 14 of 17 games going under whilst Chicago is 4 from 6 games hitting the under. I think it sets this game up for another High 60's battle.

UNDER 145.5 @$1.91 X 1 UNIT to win .91 UNITS

Minnesota VS SA
    This line seems to be a bit odd. Minnesota have been smashing teams of late and SA has been struggling apart from their last win to Tulsa a couple of days ago. Between these two sides there is a 17point differential between points allowed and points per game. Minnesota also offer a massive advantage in both rebounds and assists per game. If Minnesota don't win this by 15+ I will be very surprised.

Minnesota -10 @1.91 X 3 UNITS to win 2.73

Seattle VS Phoenix
    Ive looked at this one a bit deeper. Looking at previous games last year and previous seasons heaps of these games have been going way under. So Im going to take a bit of a risk here and ignore the last game these two sides played and the fact that Seattle were dropping 3's all over the place.

UNDER 156.6 @$1.91 X 1 UNIT to win .91

LA @ Connecticut scares me a bit. LA are all over the place and a tough team to pick. connecticut are in and out of form as well. 1st game these two sides have played this season and Im a bit lost at capping this one.

Teaser Parlay (Bet 365 Alternative markets)
    Washington @ NY OVER 144.5
    Washington +9.5
    Minnesota -9.5
    Indiana @ Chicago UNDER 153.5
    Seattle @ Phoenix UNDER 163.5

@$7.00 X0.5 UNITS to win 3 units

OZnBa Fan

Washington VS NY
    I know Ive played Washington a fair bit, but I think they are the more consistent team here. They were able to stay with NY all game until NY went on a 13-3 run in the 4th quarter of last game. Washington has the best coach in the league and Im sure he is going to make the necessary adjustments here. Last game also went way over the projected total thanks to a big second half. Expect it to be a little more consistent this time around but should still hit over 148.

Washington allows 83.3PPG on the road and puts up an average of 79PPG (also on the road) Although NY is considered a better rebounding team, I don't believe that plays a major factor here. Washington naturally score a lot of their points from fast breaks or jump shots. NY killed them inside the paint last game 56-26. The major difference was in their shooting percentage. Washington usually averages 42.4 FG% whilst NY are a bit lower at 41.4.

Last game there were 152 shot attempts, this game should not be much different. Both teams have reasonable pace, and prone to turn overs resulting in fast break points. Ive got this game total set at 158 points and a slight lean on Washington to correct and cover the 3 point spread

Washington +3 @$1.91 X 1 UNIT to win .91
    OVER 148 @$1.91 X 2.5 UNITS to win 2.27

Indiana VS Chicago
    Thought this game was worth a look. Delle Donne is expected back but may be a bit rusty coming back from a concussion. The UNDER seems to be the standout here in terms of a play. Indiana has gone an astonishing 14 of 17 games going under whilst Chicago is 4 from 6 games hitting the under. I think it sets this game up for another High 60's battle.

UNDER 145.5 @$1.91 X 1 UNIT to win .91 UNITS

Minnesota VS SA
    This line seems to be a bit odd. Minnesota have been smashing teams of late and SA has been struggling apart from their last win to Tulsa a couple of days ago. Between these two sides there is a 17point differential between points allowed and points per game. Minnesota also offer a massive advantage in both rebounds and assists per game. If Minnesota don't win this by 15+ I will be very surprised.

Minnesota -10 @1.91 X 3 UNITS to win 2.73

Seattle VS Phoenix
    Ive looked at this one a bit deeper. Looking at previous games last year and previous seasons heaps of these games have been going way under. So Im going to take a bit of a risk here and ignore the last game these two sides played and the fact that Seattle were dropping 3's all over the place.

UNDER 156.6 @$1.91 X 1 UNIT to win .91

LA @ Connecticut scares me a bit. LA are all over the place and a tough team to pick. connecticut are in and out of form as well. 1st game these two sides have played this season and Im a bit lost at capping this one.

Teaser Parlay (Bet 365 Alternative markets)
    Washington @ NY OVER 144.5
    Washington +9.5
    Minnesota -9.5
    Indiana @ Chicago UNDER 153.5
    Seattle @ Phoenix UNDER 163.5

@$7.00 X0.5 UNITS to win 3 units
    Your a legend trigga

trigga50

Quote Originally Posted by OZnBa Fan View Post
    Your a legend trigga
    Don't Jinx it haha. Im pretty confident in the card tomorrow though. Hopefully we can wake up in the morning with some wins.

BOL guys

OZnBa Fan

Bristol rovers vs watford (league cup)

Watford 2*

Pretty confident about this play lads... Watford should be too strong here, this is a team that was fighting for a place in the premier league less then 2 months ago and there coming up againast a league 2 side who were struggling with relagation until they hired a new manager.. Only playing 2units as being league cup there can be some wary results but watford should get the job done...

RedDevil89
    RedDevil89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Thanks Trigga! Got the family home and started my 2 week break from work today so im cheering! Took a whole week off from looking at any games so I'm all refreshed and should get stuck into it again. I'm leaning towards under in the MLB NYY game tomorrow as both teams been struggling to hit and and 2 strong pitchers, should be a very low scoring game!
    Points Awarded:

sando gave RedDevil89 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil89 View Post
    Thanks Trigga! Got the family home and started my 2 week break from work today so im cheering! Took a whole week off from looking at any games so I'm all refreshed and should get stuck into it again. I'm leaning towards under in the MLB NYY game tomorrow as both teams been struggling to hit and and 2 strong pitchers, should be a very low scoring game!
    Congrats on the kid pal

rohan22no

omfg, turned on the ladyboy basketball in the last quarter to see Washington completely blow a 14 point lead to lose by 5.... So fking gross...on the plus side the over cashed easily, great tip trigga...but seriously Washington!!

Grunch
    Grunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2718

Obviously they employed the fouling strategy when they were down by 3 with 50s to go. Cause that strategy is a lot more likely to work than actually playing defense.

trigga50

That was a pretty bad beat on Washington +3. They had a 79-65 lead in early minutes of the 4th and went down by 5! On the bright side the over cashed easily

Rugby21
    Rugby21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1605

Quote Originally Posted by OZnBa Fan View Post
    Bristol rovers vs watford (league cup)

Watford 2*

Pretty confident about this play lads... Watford should be too strong here, this is a team that was fighting for a place in the premier league less then 2 months ago and there coming up againast a league 2 side who were struggling with relagation until they hired a new manager.. Only playing 2units as being league cup there can be some wary results but watford should get the job done...
    Also had this as well mate, In a double with qpr to beat Exeter. Will be putting some plays up for the football this week

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Rugby21 View Post
    Also had this as well mate, In a double with qpr to beat Exeter. Will be putting some plays up for the football this week
    Yer I love me soccer mate, most of the favs got home this morning which was good cause I was on a few away favs at nice odds

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

you not posting your fiba plays anymore sando? just been following the scores but not betting, wondering how it's treating ya!

First ... 215216217218219220221 ... Last