Omfg

Shazzadude
    Shazzadude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Well that sucked.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

I had the over I would of felt robbed to not get that, under should of been buried 15 minutes ago (pen try should of been given, storm guy dropping the ball putting it down, unlucky offside on the Eastwood no try, a couple held up added to that the dogs somehow not scoring multiple times from some great scrambling defense first half). Pretty ironic that muppet that missed all the kicks nails a difficult field goal to cash it.

OZnBa Fan
    OZnBa Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OZnBa Fan View Post
    West coast v freo

Wire to wire any other result $1.97 luxbet 2*
    $$$$ cash it lads

rohan22no
    rohan22no's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well played Nbafan,

and yeah re the sportsbet issue, surely your mum, dad, brother, sister, girlfriend, and your 10 closest mates have got accounts that you can "borrow"? f sportsbet

rohan22no

Cash the over in both AFL games

Thanks Sando + crew

RedDevil89
    RedDevil89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

I think everybody following this forum has Sando to thank!! He has absolutely smashed it this week with his nrl and afl plays! And let's not forget Trigga with his WNBA back to red hot form! Awesome work guys much appreciated!

Shazzadude
    Shazzadude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

I echo those sentiments RedDevil.

Sando's awesome.

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by rohan22no View Post
    Well played Nbafan,

and yeah re the sportsbet issue, surely your mum, dad, brother, sister, girlfriend, and your 10 closest mates have got accounts that you can "borrow"? f sportsbet
    Thanks mate, just gives me the shites cause I don't have any problems with other books except sportsbet...

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil89 View Post
    I think everybody following this forum has Sando to thank!! He has absolutely smashed it this week with his nrl and afl plays! And let's not forget Trigga with his WNBA back to red hot form! Awesome work guys much appreciated!
    Been another good weekend by the great man sando, highlight of the weekend for me has been trigga with wnba plays at that includes his Saturday play with Chicago.... His taken them to the cleaners this w.e

burkestar
    burkestar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3462

some soccer plays
    parlay 1
    Austria cup -> rapid vienna over LASK Linz, with Ukraine vysacha -> shakatar donetesk -1 AH @ 1.66
    parlay 2
    Russian premier league -> Dinamo Moscow ML + Anzhi ML
    Single play
    Gold Cup international -> Panama ML

AH= Asian handicap
    Last edited by burkestar; 07-14-13 at 05:55 AM.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Brilliant game in the Western Derby, best of the round easily. West Coast had their chances, but Freo too good in the 4th.

Another solid w/e in AFL, finishing up 4.4 units for the w/e. Now almost back to parity for the season after being in all sorts a few weeks ago, which does wonders for my confidence. Unlucky to those that jumped off the wagon. Definitely had too many AFL plays this w/e, it can happen I guess when you spend as many hours as I do breaking things down, I can tend to come up with far too many plays as I discover all sorts of "wonderful angles". Anyway going to look to tighten things up significantly next w/e

Went 4-0 in AFL totals which is basically where all the profit came from, especially after getting buried on my Richmond plays. Being on the right side of a total is far more satisfying than hitting ATS plays.

About even at the moment in NRL, a good or bad w/e will depend entirely on the result of my large MNF play.

Netball grand final went just as I predicted. A very tight game, with the T-birds sneaking out a 2 point win. Was going to go watch it but the tickets sold out in 12minutes. Hopefully Rabbitbrew will be back next season and we can kill it again.

Flying down to Sydney on Wednesday night to watch Origin game III. Very, very excited to say the least.

Thanks for the kind words.
    Points Awarded:

Lilfatbum gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rohan22no gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

the tross gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Sando what is your recommendation for money management with a $200 bankroll?

centrebet not offering the dugan/slater tie option for origin 3...

Crowing Capers
    Crowing Capers's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=davopnz;19152226]Sando what is your recommendation for money management with a $200 bankroll?

ALL IN on Manly ATS.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by davopnz View Post
    Sando what is your recommendation for money management with a $200 bankroll?

centrebet not offering the dugan/slater tie option for origin 3...
    10 x $20 units. Bet only on your strongest sport/comp which I'm guessing is Super Rugby? Make your plays either 1 or 2 units depending on how strong they are. Grind your way towards $500 and then once you get there you will have some breathing space to really begin building your bankroll, as at $500 you will only be wagering 4-8% of your roll on any individual wager. Patience is the 1st, 2nd and 3rd most important thing when trying to build a roll. Grinding is boring but necessary if you wish to build a roll, and you cannot gamble successfully without a roll. I lost thousands on the Australian Open when my tennis plays went to shit and it took me nearly 3 months to rebuild.

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Depends though Sando, personally for me betting that small is a waste of time. Better off either saving for a bigger bankroll (best option) or if you're a degenerate, going all in on solid short priced favs (e.g. Manly tomorrow night) or Martingaling. Horrible advice in the long run, but if you're just trying to turn $200 into $1,000 grinding it up there is a fk load of work. Better of working some shit.ty award wage job for the time you'll spend making money that way.

trigga50
    trigga50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

Quote Originally Posted by trigga50 View Post
    WNBA +6.41

My best days at WNBA seem to be the days when I don't play multiple units or take on too many games. Tomorrows card looks a lot like this but I have gone through both games very thoroughly and hope it pays off! If your book allows you too then take the teaser and buy a few points as safety. After all we are betting on the WNBA! Bet365 allows you to place parlays on alternative game totals and handicap markets which gives pretty good odds. All up I have 8 units in play to win a possible 10.11.

Minnesota VS Tulsa
    Loving Minnesota at the moment, they are on a roll and Ive cashed in on them a few times now. Tulsa have become slightly more consistent as of late , putting up consistent totals. Although Minnesota don't have a super impressive road record, I think they will easily beat Tulsa at home. This is their 3rd match up of the season, Minnesota winning both games by 9 points. The line is out to -10 at the moments but I think there is still value because Minnesota have played some of their best basketball recently and have become a stronger road team. Tulsa put up some pretty good numbers at home, and Im expecting Minnesota to put up even more due to Tulsa's poor defence. Im expecting this game to go over the posted total of 159. Im expecting a 90-74 type finnish.

Minnesota -10 X 1 UNIT @$1.91 to win 0.91 UNITS
    Over 159 @ $1.91 X1.5 UNITS to win 1.36 UNITS

Indiana Fever VS NY Liberty
    Indiana has picked up their form lately and have closed out 3 home wins, now they are on the road to try and get their season back on track against the struggling NY Liberty having lost 5 of their last 7. I like the position of Indiana here as they will be desperate to win this game so they have a chance of recovering from such a poor start this season. They are the reigning champions from last season and have a lot to prove now that they have had a few key injury returns. Indiana plays a suffocating WNBAs best defence only allowing 71.5 points per game but remain the worst ranked offensive team. During their home stand they kept their opposition to 62, 66, 63 and 69 points with all of those games going under. NY have slightly better offence numbers but allow more points than Indiana ranked 8th for points conceded. NY has posted some very low totals at home as well, but have not played many strong defensive teams yet. I think Indiana will take this game out and keep NY to low numbers.

Indiana +2.5 @$1.91 X 2 UNITS to win 1.82
    UNDER 139 @$1.91 X 1.5 UNITS to win 1.36
    Indiana ML @$2.25 X 1 UNIT to win 1.25 UNITS

Bet365 Parlay
    Indiana +7
    + TOTAL UNDER 146
    Minnesota -6.5
    + TOTAL OVER 152

@$4.41 X 1 UNIT to Win 3.41 UNITS

Finally it felt like my hard work and hours put in paid off this week. Today was a great hit, getting the line and total on both games and backing it up in a parlay. I was annoyed this morning to wake up and see the lines had moved in our favour over night so I could have got a few extra points advantage but at the end of the day we didn't need it thankfully. Minnesota game went exactly to plan, I was only 2 baskets off my projected total. Indiana was a massive surprise catching NY off guard in the 3rd quarter. IMO I thought our under was at risk when they shot the lights out in the 3rd quarter, but the 4th quarter was a complete shutdown on both ends and the Under cashed easily. Indiana will be a good team to watch to see how the books react, they are on a hot run at the moment and have a lot of motivation to make playoffs.

Hope everyone had a profitable weekend. Looking forward to Monday night NRL. May have a couple of plays for tomorrow WNBA coming up

trigga50

WNBA +16.52

San Antonio VS Connecticut Sun
    These two teams are definitely under performing since last years record. Both teams have had a bad run with injuries, San Antonio loosing their second highest scorer to and ACL injury back on July 6th against NY. That brings San Antonio's offence to a bit of a cross roads as they are also without their leading scorer in Sophia Young who was injured earlier in the year. So without their two leading scorers Im not expecting San Antonio's season to get much better. Connecticut has struggled to score in many of their games, but have played well against lower ranked teams. Recently they lost 83-70 at home against the hot Chicago Sky. If we take out the first quarter in that game, (28-15), that game would have gone into OT as they were able to keep up with Chicago for the other 3 quarters. Which is promising considering they are coming up against San Antonio. Im also tempted to play the under on this one, I think the offensive losses of San Antonio and the usual low scoring home games in Connecticut should see this game go under the projected total.

Connecticut -5.5 @$1.91 X1.5 UNITS to win 1.36 UNITS
    UNDER 153.5 @$1.91 X1 UNIT to win 0.91 UNITS

LA Sparks VS Phoenix Suns
    The Phoenix suns had a shock loss against San Antonio a couple of days ago. How? Griner was a late withdrawal with a sprained knee. Griner is arguable their most valuable player in their team. She attributes massively on the defensive and offensive ends of the court and is Phoenix's leading rebounder. She has been downgraded to doubtful to play against the visiting LA Sparks. The key here lies within her defensive stops, and her ability to rebound the ball and clog the lanes. My theory here is if San Antonio can beat the Phoenix at home and get all those easy points inside without Griner then the better LA Spark squad should be able to take advantage of this. I think LA -3.5 is pretty good value considering.

The only doubtful point about this play is LA are very unstable on the road, having only won their first road game in their previous game against Tulsa. Having broken that curse, Im hoping they will be hungry to seek revenge from their previous loss in Phoenix and cement themselves as a future threat to take out the WNBA.

The next Value play here is the Under. The books have panicked after seeing the previous match up of these two teams and posted a total of 175.5. Im confident Phoenix will make an adjustment defensively to cover Griners absense in the paint, and without her offensive threat Phoenix shouldn't score over low 80's in this game. LAs advantage is they are ranked 5th for points allowed, and can shut down teams. 175 is a massive game total in WNBA and I don't see this game playing out this high. All the above analysis is based on Griner not playing, although at this stage she is unlikely to play, WNBA is very hard to get accurate and up to date injury information from. If your after a safer bet play the under as Phoenix will win this game if Griner somehow gets on the court.

LA Sparks -3.5 @$1.91 X 1.5 UNITS to win 1.36 UNITS
    UNDER 175.5 X2 UNITS to win 1.82

Atlanta VS Seattle
    Atlanta were disappointing against Minnesota but they do not match up well against them, and I had a few units of Minnesota that game. This games a bit different, their is a big difference between these two sides. Atlanta boasts quality players and a solid record. Their previous loss to Minnesota was during an awkward 8 day break. Atlanta star Lyttle returned from over seas, and was shooting poorly, the rest of the team seemed pretty rusty and weren't up to Minnesota's pace. This game would have been a big wake up call for Atlanta and would have shown them how far they are away from the top sides. Im expecting Atlanta to come out and prove a point tonight against Seattle who still have a big injury list and are struggling to put up consistent points. Not liking the total here, Seattle are inconsistent and Atlanta will play some

Atlanta -6.5 X 1.5 UNITS to win 1.36 UNITS

Ive changed my view a bit on line movements in WNBA, at first I thought they were important but now Im realising that the posted lines from the bookies are by no means confident lines, and they purely adjust to injuries and public percentages. Most of my successful plays are against line movements from the books.

EDIT:
    ADDING
    1 MORE UNIT TO ATLANTA -6.5
    Seattle Under 68.5 X 1 UNIT to win .83 UNITS
    Last edited by trigga50; 07-14-13 at 03:24 PM.

rohan22no

Thanks trigga! Tailing.

thelittlebirdy
    thelittlebirdy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 570

Anyone like any player props for tomorrows NRL? Taufua's line is tempting at 145.5m

bmoney76
    bmoney76's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Sando & Crew,
    Been following your thread since day 1, through all the trolls, and think it is blossoming with everyone's great opinions further now.

Recently, bet365 limited me on handball (should have followed your earlier suggestion on how to avoid), but even worse they extended my live in-play delay to 13 seconds for all sports. 13 seconds is an eternity when betting live in play such as tennis and basketball. I can only really bet during tv timeouts, long delays, etc. (which takes away from bet365s advantage to other books in my opinion).

Has this happened to anyone else? How long is everyone else's in-play delay for bet365?

Don't hear about many Canadians in this thread. Maybe I can represent the Canucks in here.

OZnBa Fan

Atlanta line into -4 trigga???

trigga50

2 very late withdrawals from atlanta. This games gona be tough.

OZnBa Fan

There going ok keep the faith Seattle under 68.5 looking good

the tross
    Update your status
    the tross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6226

Quote Originally Posted by OZnBa Fan View Post
    There going ok keep the faith Seattle under 68.5 looking good
    Ive been beaten by the hook in 4 different sports over the weekend and by God this will not happen again!.
    In Trigga we trust.

rohan22no

Did we get buried?

the tross
    Update your status
    the tross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6226

Quote Originally Posted by rohan22no View Post
    Did we get buried?
    oh,you got no idea. Its taking all my strength not to go full tilt into MNF because that usually never ends well.

OZnBa Fan

Don't bet more then u can afford pal

s2230011
    s2230011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3071

Brett Stewart's line is pretty low, fancy Over 95.5 very much

Also going with Kite O105.5, Watmough out of the side, so a bit of an extra load for all the forwards. The two front rowers on the bench arent the fittest, Rose and Richie Faaoso after a long lay off, so the extra workload wont be coming from them. He is always there abouts and I think with the two frontrowers missing from the Cowboys there maybe alot of meters to be had up the middle.

I Like Stewarts play more but I think at least one of those will cash.

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by benrama View Post
    Depends though Sando, personally for me betting that small is a waste of time. Better off either saving for a bigger bankroll (best option) or if you're a degenerate, going all in on solid short priced favs (e.g. Manly tomorrow night) or Martingaling. Horrible advice in the long run, but if you're just trying to turn $200 into $1,000 grinding it up there is a fk load of work. Better of working some shit.ty award wage job for the time you'll spend making money that way.
    This is unfortunately the temptations I get but I always end up blowing it after a loss or on the piss.

Thanks for the advice sando - I know thats the correct way, but I don't get the kick from the $20 plays, but I'll try.

How many of you guys actually don't work at all and make your money betting?

Rugby and NFL are the only two sports I could honestly say I could potentially make a living off.

OZnBa Fan

Brett Stewart only $1.50 on sportsbet his o100.5 on luxbet for $1.87 thoughts??

s2230011

Just saw that ... I got Stewart at $1.88 on sportsbet and now its $1.50, quite a few ppl must have pounded that to go down that much, lucky I got in by a few minutes.

I would defeintly not bet 1.50 .. but its up to you if you want to try your luck with 105.5

s2230011

Kite is at 1.67 too now !!

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

You move lines s22!

s2230011

I dont think so, its a minor market and it wouldnt take much to disturb.

Who cares about that crap ... we need to hit first.

First ... 193194195196197198199 ... Last