locsports
    locsports's Avatar Become A Pro!

I cannot believe the Eagles came back to win down 13 with a few minutes left in a low scoring game. So happy right now, still in disbelief. Even though I'm a Crows supporter I like $$$ more!!!

KierenRaj
    KierenRaj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

What a great night of footy! These are the type of nights which make you forget about betting and just enjoy the brilliance unfold. (Unless you're losing a fortune of course)

Great wins to the eagles and cats.

RedDevil89
    RedDevil89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Thanks for the picks Sando! I think we all made some money tonight! I also cashed in on north Melbourne!

burkestar
    burkestar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3462

Quote Originally Posted by burkestar View Post
    words cant even describe...on to the next wagers

Bet365 NRL supercoach h2h specials

James maloney ML over Michael jennings,
    jennings is going to take some stopping tonight but against a weak dragons side and with origin closing in, Maloney should be primed for a big performance
    This ones gonna be a nail-biter the scores can fluctuate but Maloney currently has a 3 point lead, had a massive game as expected but jennings has remained in the hunt because of a line-break 90 metre try from a woeful last tackle option from saints

Bet365 NRL supercoach H2H specials

Feletei Mateo ML over Simon Mannering (really like this one, only small doubts as the bunnies will be tough opponents may stop mateo having a big game)

Robert Lui ML over Terry Campese

none released for monday night footy yet ill post if theres any i like

RedDevil89

Anybody have any super rugby or super league tips?

burkestar

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil89 View Post
    Anybody have any super rugby or super league tips?
    yeah mate i really like
    widnes +12.5 against wakefield 1.90,,,there a real strong chance of winning this game outright so to me, all those points are a gift

and for super rugby i like
    stormers -17.5 at 1.90 they smashed the cheetahs (a side who i would back to beat kings by this handicap and more) local rivalry, players seem like they have something to prove, theres no way they loose this game just a matter of how much

also on Bulls ML over sharks

RedDevil89

Stormers looks good! -16.5 (1.92 sportsbet) I'm on it

elPkay
    elPkay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

I can get Stormers -15 -120 at sportingbet. Line at Bet365 dropped to -17 -120

still gotta figure out all the NRL and AFL teams. It's so damn confusing to someone who just looked into those sports
    a few weeks ago Both leagues being in the same country makes it even more difficult with teams from both leagues based in the same city
    And if that's not enough there are also teams like Port Adelaide and Adelaide Crows, just to confuse you even more

Still liking what I see and I definitely want to get to know them more, since I just zapped through a few games so far.

Keep it up guys, thanks for your effort

trigga50
    trigga50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

Great few days in AFL + NRL, Westcoast and Under were money all the way tonight. Sando pulling off some amazing plays again

Few thoughts on WNBA tomorrow

WNBA +2.46

San Antonio Silver Stars VS LA Sparks
    LA sparks have been one of the best home sides going 7-0 at home, but still have not won an away game. They boast a much higher shooting percentage and concede a lot less points at home. San Antonio have ben struggling everywhere, but they are getting up to 3 players back this week which could help things. -13 Is a big line here, but well deserved after their last encounter was a blow out 87-48. I think this week we will see better offence from San Antonio but wont be a match for LA at home. LA game totals have gone under at home the last 7/9 times, but has gone over 4/5 times they have played San Antonio. Based on season stats Ive got this game at approx 95 - 69 giving us 3 or 4 points value on the Over. But if the inclusions of the 3 San Antonio players give the team a lift then we could be in for more scoring which is the only reason Im staying away from the line of -13.

OVER 161.5 @$1.91 X 1.5 UNITS to win 1.36 UNITS

Seattle Storm VS Washington Mystics
    Ill start out by saying the play here is take the OVER. These teams have a pretty poor style of defence and this game will turn 2 poor scoring sides into a shootout style game. Washington have been playing an awesome style of offence at home as of late and think they will take this game and cover the line as well. The last time these teams played the score line was 78-78 (before it went into OT period) This was earlier in the season before Washington found their offensive groove.

Washington - 6.5 @$1.91 X 1 UNIT to Win .91 UNITS
    OVER 145 @1.91 X 2.5 UNITS to Win 2.28 UNITS

Connecticut VS Indiana Fever
    Staying away from Fever line tonight, but I do have a slight lean on the Under in this match. Connecticut is still horrible in my opinion and Fever still allowing the fewest points in the comp with a slow offensive pace. In Fevers last 7 games at home, 6 totals have gone under. When these two sides met last the score line was 73-61. Only a one unit play due to both teams stinging me at some point this season.

UNDER 145 @$1.91 X 1 UNIT to win .91 UNITS
    Last edited by trigga50; 07-06-13 at 11:09 AM.

trigga50

Still think there is big value in Saints less that 49 points tomorrow. The game total under is a bit risky because Freo will have so much of the ball they could go on to score over 20 goals, but in saying that Fremantle have not had any stupidly high scoring games this year yet. Im sticking with Fremantle line I got earlier in the week.

burkestar

man real poor game from stormers real poor execution, struggling in the ruck even with ball in hand getting worked over (against one of the worst teams at controlling the ruck) often turning it over, that being said some real poor officiating
    in the end it looks like stormers are gonna settle for a cheap win

burkestar

Holy shit how did that not cash stormers had 3 consecutive phases after the siren on the tryline looking the most convincing they had all game, looking likely to score only to blow it with the last pass etc everytime even did a forward pass but got ball back cause of a penalty on a off ball dangerous tackle ruling, then proceeded to kick the ball for the winger on the next phase when things were building another bad move, only to get ball back through penalty on a push off the ball, then managed to blow it again the next phase not executing in the ruck and turning it over cheaply,,,all after the siren, ridiculous a bit more organisation and less panic and would have been a certain try

confident on the bulls ML though

Rugby21
    Rugby21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1605

Super league tips tomorrow.

i'm going to select a play for each game tomorrow.

castleford +6 at home to saints
    salford +20 away at rovers
    i know I support hull fc and may have a bias on the game but I do go to every game home and away so have a good idea of how the game will go. There will be plenty of points so deffo go on the over on the points, not sure on the total.

all small plays but all worth a good shout.

Agree with the election of widnes on the handicap as well for Monday night rugby.

Rugby21

Also fancy North Queensland to beat Canberra tomorrow!

Need Canterbury to win tomorrow for a 12/1 parlay.

Fingers crossed getting up at 5 in the morning to watch both games

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by Rugby21 View Post

Fingers crossed getting up at 5 in the morning to watch both games
    Your English?

Trigger - Great work on sharing your WNBA plays (with write-ups). Everybody loves some beaver ball action.
    SweetJones55 (9-1 this year) also has a play on Washington today

Good w/e so far, 2-1 in NRL hitting the two big plays for +3.5 units so far. I was pretty confident the Panthers would win but had to get fancy with the 1-12. Should have just stuck with the m/l @ $2.05. 6-4 in AFL and up a much needed 4.5 units so far, as I continue the climb back towards the black. Still have pending plays in NRL, AFL & netball.

Adding...

NRL

Rabbitohs v Warriors
    1.1* Over 44 (Bet365 $1.90)

Bulldogs v Knights
    1.1* Over 40.5 (Pinnacle $1.93)

** There haven't been any lines released for the Holden cup game I was so keen on. Not looking good as it stats in 3.5 hours.

AFL

Port @ Essendon
    1* Bombers (to win by) 1-39 ($2.20 Sportsbet)
    1.5* Bombers 1st Half -10.5 ($1.91 Centrebet)

UFC 162

Unsure if I'll be posting any plays for the UFC card today.

Rugby21

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Your English?

Trigger - Great work on sharing your WNBA plays (with write-ups). Everybody loves some beaver ball action.

Good w/e so far, 2-1 in NRL hitting the two big plays for +3.5 units so far. I was pretty confident the Panthers would win but had to get fancy with the 1-12. Should have just stuck with the m/l @ $2.05. 6-4 in AFL and up a much needed 4.5 units so far, as I continue the climb back towards the black. Still have pending plays in NRL, AFL & netball.

Adding...

NRL

Rabbitohs v Warriors

Bulldogs v Knights

** There haven't been any lines released for the Holden cup game I was so keen on. Not looking good as it stats in 3.5 hours.

AFL

Port @ Essendon

UFC 162

Yeah I live in hull mate. Off for 5 hours kip soon.

Rugby21

Quote Originally Posted by Rugby21 View Post
    Super league tips tomorrow.

i'm going to select a play for each game tomorrow.

castleford +6 at home to saints
    salford +20 away at rovers
    i know I support hull fc and may have a bias on the game but I do go to every game home and away so have a good idea of how the game will go. There will be plenty of points so deffo go on the over on the points, not sure on the total.

all small plays but all worth a good shout.

Agree with the election of widnes on the handicap as well for Monday night rugby.
    Regarding the Salford +20 selection I'd like to make this a big pick as I'm hearing hull kr have a big problem with a bug running through the camp supposedly chest related. Take Salford +20.5 at 10/11 on bet365

trigga50

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Your English?

Adding...

NRL

Rabbitohs v Warriors

Bulldogs v Knights

AFL

Port @ Essendon

UFC 162

Holden Cup games are up

RedDevil89

Who is Sweetjones55? Does he have a thread on here?

sando

Action Junkie Parlay (not counted on SBR record)

5 leg's

1. AFL - Swans-Swans-Swans-Swans (lead end of every quarter) $1.22
    2. AFL - Dockers-Dockers-Dockers-Dockers (lead end of every quarter) $1.33
    3. NRL - Rabbitohs m/l $1.29
    4. UFC 162 - Frankie Edgar $1.14
    5. UFC 162 - Anderson Silva $1.42

@ $3.39 [Luxbet] ($200 stake would return $677.68)

Personally I am not an action junkie by any stretch of the imagination, however I've had a really good Wimbledon and feel like taking a few risks today, so yes I am actually playing this parlay myself.

Most vulnerable leg is the Rabbitohs m/l if your looking for some action but something less risky. Having said that I have a play today on Rabbitohs -8.5, but I am all too aware what the Warriors are capable of "on their day"

sando

Who is Sweetjones55? Does he have a thread on here?
    He used to. Before Roxxyfish and "his army" there was SweetJones55. He had an NBA thread on SBR that was 3 times bigger than mine, very very popular, so of course he went tout (like they all do eventually). One of the guys from this thread subscribes to his plays and forwards them to me (as a thank you for my work) and I can confirm that he had a good NBA season and appears to be doing well in WNBA as well. He does very in depth write-ups and I used to appreciate reading them however my NBA plays were of course 100% my own (as anybody could confirm by checking his archived plays on his website and comparing to my own NBA plays on any given date).

the tross
    Update your status
    the tross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6226

any thoughts on the netball today Sando ?

RedDevil89

Sounds good, will you be eventually doing the same one day? Is that your ultimate goal? MIGHT think you've got quite a big following through this thread! Will you post his plays in here too?

Are you going to post up your Holden cup play?

sando

Sounds good, will you be eventually doing the same one day? Is that your ultimate goal? MIGHT think you've got quite a big following through this thread! Will you post his plays in here too?

Are you going to post up your Holden cup play?
    I've had two offers already mate and I'm still here, that's all I'm willing to say on the subject.

I can't post his plays sorry, that's not allowed, I think that stuff goes on in the "service plays forum" but not sure, not my thing. NBA is over now anyway, and I should have clarified I was receiving his NBA plays not his WNBA plays (don't know if the guy is subscribing to his WNBA)? I know of his today's play because it's posted in the NBA & more sports sections at the top of the threads by SBRtv. Trigga seems sharp in WNBA, he had one bad day, big deal, I had a dozen of those during the NBA season and as those that have been here for awhile will remember I would cop all sorts of abuse.

NRL - Holden Cup

I received some mail that there was going to be a favourable line released on the Raiders/Cowboys U20 game by unfortunately the info was off as the line has been released at -13.5 which is about right although slightly in favour of the Raiders seeing as they are coming off 2 road losses and the Cowboys are coming off a rare win. I say this as the Raiders do have a habit of demolishing teams at home.

Canberra is to rugby league what Geelong is to AFL, and that is the best breeding ground for young talent (in their respective sports) in Australia. This is a battle of the best U20 team who are un-defeated at home (just like their big brothers) against one of the worst U20 teams who are 1-7-1 on the road with an average road losing margin of 11.9 points compared to the Raiders average home winning margin of 13.8. Kick off temperature will be around 8 degrees which is normal for the Raiders but horrible for the warm weather Cowboys. Still good for a small play however not a big one.

U20 Raiders (11-3-1) v U20 Cowboys (3-10-2)
    1.5* Raiders -13.5 ($1.90 Luxbet)

sando

Quote Originally Posted by the tross View Post
    any thoughts on the netball today Sando ?
    Yeah mate I posted a play on the Firebirds for 1 unit @ $2.00. The firebirds opened at $2.10 and have been heavily backed into now even money with the Vixens at most sites ($1.90/$1.90) although you can still grab them @ $2.00 at Bet365. I prefer Centrebet as if your team is winning at 3/4 time but go on to lose the match Centrebet refunds all bets. Highly doubt Rabbitbrew will be posting any plays as he likes to get in early to get the best lines usually. No time for a Netball write-up today, too busy.

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Wow mystic are choking

sando

UFC 162

A couple small plays is all I've got.

Siver/Swanson
    1* Under 2.5 (+120 Pinnacle)
    0.5* Siver (+170 Sportingbet)

Silva/Weidman
    1.5* Over 2.5 (-108 Pinnacle)

the tross
    Update your status

thanks Sando .

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

what are your fav plays sando?

i'm back in business with two massive wins on the wallabies last week and lions last night, gonna try and be sensible with my money now

Cobra Kai
    Cobra Kai's Avatar Become A Pro!

What are peoples thoughts on the Over in the Fremantle game (158.5 @ $1.80)? Perfect conditions here in Perth I have a feeling it will go well over 160, Saints are by no means a good team but a ten goal underdog seems a bit much and I don't think they will have TOO hard a time kicking a few goals...

OZnBa Fan
    OZnBa Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just can't see where the saints are gonna get there goals from

burkestar

Quote Originally Posted by burkestar View Post

Bet365 NRL supercoach H2H specials

Feletei Mateo ML over Simon Mannering (really like this one, only small doubts as the bunnies will be tough opponents may stop mateo having a big game)

Robert Lui ML over Terry Campese

none released for monday night footy yet ill post if theres any i like
    gonna be an easy landslide victory for lui even with any fluctuations, scores at 82-35 in favor of lui, previous plays on Maloney and W.Graham looking good too both still leading after initial fluctuations

rohan22no
    rohan22no's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like a bit of a mixed day for SBR'ers so far. Silva fight was a joke.

Any F1 tipsters got any leans for tonight?

trigga50

Afls biggest upset of the season could be coming right up with saints out playing freo!

the tross
    Update your status

thanks Sando for the netball netball play.

First ... 186187188189190191192 ... Last