RedDevil89
    RedDevil89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

83-82 with 6:30 to go!! Overs gone easy, mercury is rising!

YEP
    YEP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92

Cheers trigga

Took the ML and the over, gave the spread a miss when i saw it moving.

RedDevil89

Great tip again Trigga, went way way over, and the super line hit (got it at Mercury +1.5/ o159.5).

Did you hit the the super line too? If so Nice profit, would of been better if they had one more point though!!

trigga50
    trigga50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil89 View Post
    Great tip again Trigga, went way way over, and the super line hit (got it at Mercury +1.5/ o159.5).

Did you hit the the super line too? If so Nice profit, would of been better if they had one more point though!!
    Yeah im spewing I missed the unit play by .5points! but made it up by laying 3 units on the super line this morning when i got it at +1.5 and 159.5. Value had been smashed a bit down to $1.87 but it was still a good bet. Phoenix are making the perfect team to make OVER plays due to their lack of defence and huge offensive power. Bonner tonight just couldn't miss tonight, I recon she could outshoot some of the best free throw shooters in the NBA.

I may have a big play coming for tomorrows games. Im going to get at it early too so hopefully Ill have something up in the next 2 hours.

trigga50

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil89 View Post
    Can you guys believe its Friday and sportsbet and centrebet are yet to release lines for the totals for the Swans v Carlton game? Its absolutely pissing down here in sydney.

I got on the under 162.5 at the TAB yesterday, probably going to lay another unit when they release on sportsbet or centrebet. Lets keep a look out and get on it as soon as they do.
    Centrebet and Sportsbet sometimes will not post until 3 hours before the game if weather is in question. I finally got a bet365 account last night, Ive heard some mixed reviews about them but they seem to have the best variety of markets and posted well before sportsbet and centre bet.

Interesting thing I found with BET365 is they allow you to place multis on some same market props. E.g. I did a multi for Phoenix Head to Head coupled with OVER 159.5 to combine for $2.25. Compare that with Centrebets Super line and total double, at best I would have got $1.95.
    Last edited by trigga50; 06-28-13 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Removed BET365 promo offer

trigga50

Quote Originally Posted by YEP View Post
    Cheers trigga

Took the ML and the over, gave the spread a miss when i saw it moving.
    No worries YEP, Smart going with the ML. I honestly thought the line was going up if anything, but if Id seen it go down to -3.5 I would have taken the ML.

trigga50

Ok so Id definitely put that down to a good game of WNBA and I really hope a lot of you guys saw my play after the line fell to -3.5 and cashed on the line as well. If the books dont make the adjustments we will just keep cashing in on the over in games like this.

28/6/13 - +0.45 UNITS

WNBA +12.23 UNITS

I know its early but I got a strong lean on a game tomorrow and want everyone to get in on this one.

Tulsa VS Indiana Fever
    I Feel so good about this game that its attracted my biggest play to date on WNBA. So the Tulsa Shock visit Indiana tomorrow, Indiana is definitely struggling with injuries. They have had the worst luck with 5 starting players sidelined for this game. Its only just been announced to press that Tamika Catchings will still be unavailable for this game after suffering a concussion last week. On the other side of the board Tulsa have had a rough start to the year going 1-7 before stringing together 3 great games now sitting on 3-8. Tulsa have hit some form and are scoring a lot better and competing against good teams. In their last 3 games Tulsa beat both Chicago and Seattle at home by convincing margins, and then visited the in form Minnesota loosing by only 9 points. Tulsa all season have been a covering machine, and are always the underdogs with the books. So with half an Indiana team, how can Tulsa who has found some form of late, loose this game? The only predicament on paper is they are yet to win a game away from home. But when you consider that their best basketball has been played over the last 3 games and only played Minnesota loosing by a respectable margin, surely they should be up for visiting and beating the worst team in the WNBA?

I find it astonishing that the Indiana Fever has lost all their games at home this season by an average margin of 11.5 points, yet the booked make them 1.5pt favourites in this match up.

Im predicting a double digit win here tomorrow by the Tulsa Shock

Tulsa Shock ML @$1.95 X4.5 UNITS to win 4.27 UNITS
    Tulsa Shock -5.5 (Pick your own line) X 1 UNIT @$3.30 to win 2.3 UNITS

Maybe more plays to come but nothings seems to be as good value as this one.
    Last edited by trigga50; 06-27-13 at 09:08 PM.
    Points Awarded:

RedDevil89 gave trigga50 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

OZnBa Fan gave trigga50 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Immaculate gave trigga50 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Up and Up gave trigga50 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

XPenny gave trigga50 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

aussieH gave trigga50 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ohhsnap gave trigga50 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

YEP gave trigga50 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Thanks trigg
    Excellent work thus far

RedDevil89

Quote Originally Posted by trigga50 View Post
    Ok so Id definitely put that down to a good game of WNBA and I really hope a lot of you guys saw my play after the line fell to -3.5 and cashed on the line as well. If the books dont make the adjustments we will just keep cashing in on the over in games like this.

28/6/13 - +0.45 UNITS

WNBA +12.23 UNITS

I know its early but I got a strong lean on a game tomorrow and want everyone to get in on this one.

Tulsa VS Indiana Fever
    I Feel so good about this game that its attracted my biggest play to date on WNBA. So the Tulsa Shock visit Indiana tomorrow, Indiana is definitely struggling with injuries. They have had the worst luck with 5 starting players sidelined for this game. Its only just been announced to press that Tamika Catchings will still be unavailable for this game after suffering a concussion last week. On the other side of the board Tulsa have had a rough start to the year going 1-7 before stringing together 3 great games now sitting on 3-8. Tulsa have hit some form and are scoring a lot better and competing against good teams. In their last 3 games Tulsa beat both Chicago and Seattle at home by convincing margins, and then visited the in form Minnesota loosing by only 9 points. Tulsa all season have been a covering machine, and are always the underdogs with the books. So with half an Indiana team, how can Tulsa who has found some form of late, loose this game? The only predicament on paper is they are yet to win a game away from home. But when you consider that their best basketball has been played over the last 3 games and only played Minnesota loosing by a respectable margin, surely they should be up for visiting and beating the worst team in the WNBA?

I find it astonishing that the Indiana Fever has lost all their games at home this season by an average margin of 11.5 points, yet the booked make them 1.5pt favourites in this match up.

Wow man your really confident about Tulsa ay, TAB has them at 2.00 ML i might put 3-4 units myself. Your tips have been flawless so far. Might be a nice parlay if we can get storm -5.5 and pick your own line with tulsa.
    Last edited by RedDevil89; 06-27-13 at 10:14 PM. Reason: -5.5 not -3.5 typo for storm line

OZnBa Fan
    OZnBa Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by trigga50 View Post

28/6/13 - +0.45 UNITS

WNBA +12.23 UNITS

Tulsa VS Indiana Fever

On fire pal keep it up

OZnBa Fan

Carlton line into -16.5 and total down to 153.5 as predicted the rain is playing a factor here

Immaculate
    Immaculate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2990

On the WNBA as well, your on a roll hoping it stays that way, and your confidence is good to hear.

Followed Reddevil, taking the Tulsa shock ml with storm -5.5 parlay.

Lilfatbum
    Lilfatbum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3555

Hopping on the trigga train!! Come on Tulsa!

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Just checked in to read all the comments and find out what’s going on. Glad to see everyone still winning.
    Was almost overwhelmed by all the kind words and comments, thanks.
    Just a side note for those that are soliciting “sign-up bonuses” – be careful boys as my good mate RealDealAU got banned from his thread for simply mentioning the Centrebet referral bonus.
    Just focusing solely on Wimbledon and AFL at the moment myself, although I must say I’m also excited about the Rugby 7’s world cup which starts tonight.
    I’ll be back (probably after Wimbledon).

RedDevil89

Thought i would post up a couple more plays since the totals have been released. The weather has worked in our favor with the line, but hopefully it wont affect the game too much.

Rabbitohs vs Raiders - 1unit - over 37.5 ($1.90 sportsbet) - The rabbitohs in their last 3 meetings away from Canberra stadium have put on 121 points on the raiders, and the line has been lowered due to the rain, as i would have expected it to be up around 42.5. Just hope the rain doesn't affect the game too much.

Panthers vs Dragons - 0.5 units under 36.5 ($1.90 sportsbet) - This is sure to be a low scoring game, both teams who have improved in their defenses well panthers have in recent years, both teams have struggled to put on too many points so im going with the under here.

Roosters vs Sea eagles - 0.5 units Sea Eagles 1-12 ($3.40 sportsbet) - The Eagles have a had a few close losses against the some of the top teams, they are still one of the better defensive sides along with the roosters, The Eagles deserve a little more credit here whilst not taking anything away from the Roosters who are looking sure things for a top 4 position. Mitchell Pearce had a shocker in the origin and to be honest attacking wise he isnt in my top 5 list of half backs. They key i think is that James Maloney will not be backing up from origin due to fractured eye socket which he confirmed on yesterdays footy show. I think good value on the Eagles who have been unlucky with some of their losses and and always keep things close.

And Sando we miss you already mate, come back soon hope you have tailed some of our picks on here. Most notably trigga's great form with the WNBA.

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Just checked in to read all the comments and find out what’s going on. Glad to see everyone still winning.
    Was almost overwhelmed by all the kind words and comments, thanks.
    Just a side note for those that are soliciting “sign-up bonuses” – be careful boys as my good mate RealDealAU got banned from his thread for simply mentioning the Centrebet referral bonus.
    Just focusing solely on Wimbledon and AFL at the moment myself, although I must say I’m also excited about the Rugby 7’s world cup which starts tonight.
    I’ll be back (probably after Wimbledon).
    Come back pal this forum needs u

Immaculate

The blues head to Sydney fresh off the bye, something Sydney struggled with last week, losing to Port in the 4th.
    Sydneys last month has been great despite the loss to the power, they have dominated against Collingwood, Essendon & Adelaide with an average winning margin in them games of 56 points.
    Carlton have lost 6 games in 2013 with the biggest loss just 17 points, and with these conditions don't expect a huge blow out.
    In conclusion i think Sydney are a professional team, and will beat the Blues who are without their skipper.

Prediction

Sydney by 22

Betting on
    SYDNEY 1-39 $1.90 (Sportsbet)
    And a Parlay
    Sydney 1-39
    Rabbitohs win
    @2.37

Any ability?
    Any ability?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Hey all , been viewing for a while and this looks to be a good group of switched on people, so I hope to add a bit if possible.
    I live in Australia and follow afl and cricket closely.
    Agree with above , tonight should see the swans get up
    As a small taster as well, the total ponts is down to 151.
    The bookies have reacted due to weather .
    I think this is an over reaction.
    So swans into total points over looks promising
    Good luck all

aussieH
    Update your status
    aussieH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7720

Anyone got a found and weather report for scg tonite

Immaculate

On my weather app, it says its raining all night. haha

Coopertrooper
    Coopertrooper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by aussieH View Post
    Anyone got a found and weather report for scg tonite
    I always just check out the radar if the game is within an hour or 2, to get an idea of where the rain is: http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDR713.loop.shtml

Looks like the rain will hit just after the start of the match most likely. Doesn't seem like it will be super heavy, but could be consistent.

Cobra Kai
    Cobra Kai's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Immaculate View Post
    The blues head to Sydney fresh off the bye, something Sydney struggled with last week, losing to Port in the 4th.
    Sydneys last month has been great despite the loss to the power, they have dominated against Collingwood, Essendon & Adelaide with an average winning margin in them games of 56 points.
    Carlton have lost 6 games in 2013 with the biggest loss just 17 points, and with these conditions don't expect a huge blow out.
    In conclusion i think Sydney are a professional team, and will beat the Blues who are without their skipper.

Prediction

Sydney by 22

Betting on
    SYDNEY 1-39 $1.90 (Sportsbet)
    And a Parlay
    Sydney 1-39
    Rabbitohs win
    @2.37
    Sydney by 22 you reckon hey...

YEP

Tulsa ML went down to $1.90 briefly at TAB, it's now up to $2.02

Immaculate

Hahaha.. should have put exact margin.

Good thing both bets still cash

Bazz27
    Bazz27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2896

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Kai View Post
    Sydney by 22 you reckon hey...
    spot on bud

Crowing Capers
    Crowing Capers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Swans by 22
    Yep that will do
    Great call

Cobra Kai
    Cobra Kai's Avatar Become A Pro!

If anyone is up and has access to a book that has a live market on the ODI between Sri Lanka and West Indies (Bet365 is one) Sri Lanka are currently $1.90 after having a great start loosing no wickets. Good value for a Sri Lankan win right now.

trigga50

Quote Originally Posted by YEP View Post
    Tulsa ML went down to $1.90 briefly at TAB, it's now up to $2.02
    Now back down to $1.90

trigga50

Had a great night for AFL again, although i got on the under a bit late and was down to 162 after i saw oznbas post, still came through with flying colours.

Wont be playing any other WNBA games today, all my eggs are on the Tulsa train. Line has been moving around heaps, I wouldn't be surprised if Tulsa were -2 by tipoff but with that being said there is something which is keeping the ML held up on the Fever.

trigga50

Looking ahead at tomorrows games. Ill probably be getting on Phoenix -3 in Connecticut. I don't have time to look at it too much this morning but Ill confirm with a write up later tonight. -3 seems to be an easy cover against a team like Connecticut.

elPkay
    elPkay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Thanks for the insight, trigga. Got both your bets with the same unit sizes and a parlay that RedDevil mentioned. The Melbourne Storm line
    has moved to -4 at sportingbet but I'm still confident it'll turn out our way.

RedDevil89

Quote Originally Posted by elPkay View Post
    Thanks for the insight, trigga. Got both your bets with the same unit sizes and a parlay that RedDevil mentioned. The Melbourne Storm line
    has moved to -4 at sportingbet but I'm still confident it'll turn out our way.
    If there is one team you can rely on usually you'd bank on the storm!

nosibalasinoypi
    nosibalasinoypi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1100

tulsa now at +2.5

trigga50

Wtf i cant work out why there was a 4 point swing. Lineups are still the same :s. tulsa now at +3

YEP

I finally got on this Tulsa train at $2.16... crazy line movement!

GL Guys.

First ... 181182183184185186187 ... Last