Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil89 View Post
    Haas game cashes on the under!

Hey guys I wanted to let you all know that for the past 6 months I have been signed up to a betting system that has in the past 3 years had a win rate of 97% across NBA,NHL,NFL and MLB. It's by far the best proven system that has consistently provided winners! It's actually dirt cheap too given its record and strike rate and when you compare to most cappers who average 55-60%! I can't provide the picks because its part of the terms of signing up and I won't take away anything from the hard work this guy has put into his system! It's only $175 for a LIFETIME subscription and he emails the picks to you and usually well before the game starts! I'm from Sydney and he is based in California so that would give you an idea of time difference! It's not like some other systems out there where you have to sign up to certain bookkeepers etc. you can use whichever you prefer or gives best odds! As long as you bet on his picks your guaranteed to make money and he even backs himself with a refund if you are not happy with it! If anybody is interested private message me and I can provide more information and refer you!

I think we all want to make money, and with this system you can!
    Is this a joke? And don't tell me this is sportsbettingstar

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Hits at 97% but still needs a $175 fee

Red devil, you seem like a good guy but please no spruicking touts around here, all touts are 100% scum

angelo63
    angelo63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2192

Quote Originally Posted by benrama View Post
    Hits at 97% but still needs a $175 fee

Red devil, you seem like a good guy but please no spruicking touts around here, all touts are 100% scum
    I think it may be either a Sports Professor one or John Morrison they tout the 97% success rate. There are a few that post them on here and keep track. Most are chase plays. $175.00 is $176.00 too much .

RedDevil89
    RedDevil89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Yeah it's a chase system over 3 bets! I haven't lost so far and it's never gone past game 2! The 2013 NBA season went 40-0! it's obviously impossible for somebody to pick 97% straight bets! I only suggested it because I've had success myself, as I mentioned before its called gambling so there is always a risk of losing! And in this case as the stats show there is a 3% chance of it failing! I post my personal picks up on here so I still do my own thing! It was something I came across a few months ago and decided to try!

angelo63

Yeah it's a chase system over 3 bets! I haven't lost so far and it's never gone past game 2! The 2013 NBA season went 40-0! it's obviously impossible for somebody to pick 97% straight bets! I only suggested it because I've had success myself, as I mentioned before its called gambling so there is always a risk of losing! And in this case as the stats show there is a 3% chance of it failing! I post my personal picks up on here so I still do my own thing! It was something I came across a few months ago and decided to try!
    Thats fair enough mate, As we are always learning new ways to beat the bookies we all try new approaches. If you look up wallco on this site he has a thread in which he updates a couple of the chase systems, he is very accurate and has a very detailed account of all the plays and results. Ill have a look after origin and give you the exact thread he is in. In service plays they also have The Sports Professors plays , i think they are all one and the same.

Regardless of anything your picks on here are excellent.
    Good luck

RedDevil89

The picks I post on here are from my own knowledge! I keep my personal betting aside from following this system! I'm giving it a go if i lose ill be sure to let you guys know hahah!

Ive been on a hot streak with 2-0 on yesterday's tennis and today's MLB! I think some of the guys we have here at the moment is probably better than most people out there because we have a number of knowledgable people across multiple sports! If we are beating the bookies we are happy!

angelo63

Red Devil
    And may Queensland keep a good winning day going.
    Good Luck

OZnBa Fan
    OZnBa Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Carlton vs sydney 28/6

1* under 168.5 (bet365)

2* Carlton +20.5 (sportsbet)

Well lads im jumping on early here, looking at the forecast for the weather in sydeny on friday night they are expecting 10-20mm rain throughout the day, we are coming up agaisnt two teams that play defence football with the way sydney stucture up wet weather football has low scroing written all over it..
    Jumping on now cause if the weather prediction stays the same this number will drop considerably as it did last week when the swans played port..

With carlton +20.5 how can you not take this?? Carlton biggest losing margin for the season is only 17 pts and they have just about played all the premier teams in the league. Carlton are a side that have been building week by week but the results dont show with how well they have actually been playing. Agaisnt essendon they dominated the first 3 qtrs and should have never have lost that game, they didnt take there oppertunites to put the game away when they had the chance. They then came up against, if not the best team in the competition in hawthorn which i believe was there best game of the year over 4qtrs, yes they lost but they could have easily have won this game, at the end of the day class always prevails. Mick malthouse is getting this team to improve week in week out and you can see the players are clearly buying into the game plan, the pressure is top notch there just not getting that crucial 4pts which is what matters, hence why we are taking the + in this game. Sydney are an A grade side expecailly at home. They are coming off a pretty embarrassing loss and they should be fired up but i just cant see them beating carlton by more then 21pts against a pretty solid defensive unit in Mick Malthouse's carlton and if the weather goes the way we think this game could be a complete scrap.

Best of luck ppl
    Points Awarded:

trigga50 gave OZnBa Fan 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Guys please no tout nonsend in this thread, pretty sure sando wouldn't appreciate/approve of it anyhow. Just post the damn picks for everybody to play or keep to yourself about it. No disrespect meant but afterall that is the point of having these threads

Tim Gerry Mander
    Tim Gerry Mander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Wtf is wrong with NSW right wingers?
    Uate, Merritt rushing in and leaving space for tries!!!
    FFS

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Anyone else have that second half over, nice unlikely cash at the end there! Had the first over so I thought I was due a slice of luck after 14 points inside the first 20 mins.

Refs had a shocker and should get grilled for that second half send off debacle. Nathan Merritt was a spectacular fail for NSW Maloney also but Merritt was so bad that he made everyone look serviceable. 3 of the 4 tries QLD scored were in some way caused by Merritt (rushed in on both of Boyd's & Inglis jumped over him for the third). Dugan was really good for the Blues that was MOTM worthy if they weren't belted so badly hard to pick a stand out for QLD all of them put their hand up.

Bazz27
    Bazz27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2896

i luv merritt but that"ll be his only blue jumper

the tross
    Update your status
    the tross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6226

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Gerry Mander View Post
    Wtf is wrong with NSW right wingers?
    Uate, Merritt rushing in and leaving space for tries!!!
    FFS
    Maybe now all the rabbit supporters will shut the fuk up about how good Merrit is.
    Our kicking options were atrocious. Daleys a fool and all is lost.

trigga50
    trigga50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

WNBA +8.59 UNITS

Apologies for late post, been tough getting on here with work etc. Also doesn't help living in Australia where time difference is against you. I've Just finished checking out the upcoming game but Ill get to that in a sec. Phoenix VS San Antonio was a good game to leave alone, really unpredictable! If you look at the game scores it was almost as though you were looking at an AFL score line thats been effected by strong winds. Each quarter one team dominated the other and it just went back and fourth. San Antonio are defiantly hard to pick at the moment because you don't know what you get on the day.

Now in a few hours we have the only WNBA game for the day

NY Liberty VS Chicago Sky
    I was surprised to see Chicago as 9pt favourites at first, because neither team has done much to impress so far this season. But looking into the stats a bit deeper there is no reason why Chicago couldn't win this game and their is no reason why NY could steal this game as well. Its a 50/50. So I turned my attention to the game total currently set at 148. Now both these teams are ranked highly in points allowed, however Chicago also have an impressive points per game record at 80 points. Both teams have shown signs that they are capable of scoring binges against a few different teams with some large totals posted so far this season. Chicago AVG slightly more points at home at 83.3, and NY currently averaging 78 on the road. So those numbers alone give us the line of 161 if we went purely off season AVG statistics. A surprising pointer to this game is that when these teams last met in september last year, the scoreline was 92-83.

Neither team has changed their roster dramatically since last season, and both teams are running without key injuries and are very healthy sides compared to other teams.

Bottom Line I think 148 on this match is a gift hence the reason behind my biggest play so far.

OVER 148 @ $1.91 x3.5 UNITS to win 3.19 UNITS

I also just wanted to say that yes, I am doing well so far in WNBA, but keep in mind this is my first season capping in the league, Im still adjusting a few things and we are only a few games in. Didn't think Id have as many people following at this point. Tail at your risk of course, but look at my unit sizes that reflect the confidence I have in each play.

If anyone is into Parlays Im taking this play along side the Brazil VS Uraguay soccer game (Brazil & More that 2.5 Goal option @$1.77)

Brazil & more than 2.5 Goals
    Liberty VS Sky OVER 148 game total

1 UNIT @$3.38

(not keeping track of parlays at this stage)

EDIT:
    One more thing, both these teams major strong points are Rebounding. Chicago ranked 1st and Liberty 4th for the season. Both these teams average almost 12 Offensive rebounds per game. Which basically gives each team an opportunity for 24 extra second chance points on missed field goals. Offensive Rebounds are very powerful when it comes to taking overs, because most of the time the second chance points don't use up much clock time unless they kick the ball back out and reset the offence.
    Last edited by trigga50; 06-26-13 at 10:30 AM.
    Points Awarded:

XPenny gave trigga50 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ender749 gave trigga50 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Immaculate gave trigga50 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Swan4brownlow
    Swan4brownlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

trigga line has gone to 151, still worth a play?

edit: dw missed the play didnt realise it started so soon!
    Last edited by Swan4brownlow; 06-26-13 at 11:45 AM. Reason: changed post

XPenny
    Shufflin'
    XPenny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

Quote Originally Posted by trigga50 View Post
    OVER 148 @ $1.91 x3.5 UNITS to win 3.19 UNITS
    Wow, right on your projected 161! Kudos!

trigga50

Quote Originally Posted by Swan4brownlow View Post
    trigga line has gone to 151, still worth a play?

edit: dw missed the play didnt realise it started so soon!
    Yeah sorry mate, I think the line was as low as 147 at one point, basically the minute I posted that play the total moved to 150.5. I still would have taken it for a smaller 2 unit play.

trigga50

WNBA + 11.78 UNITS

Big play to land tonight. To be honest that one seemed a bit too easy from the books, I hope a few people saw the play before the game started. The first half the total had already hit 86. Im having a really good run on game total bets. Ill try posting the play itself earlier with the writeup afterwards so that more guys have a bit of advanced notice on it.
    Points Awarded:

OZnBa Fan gave trigga50 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ender749 gave trigga50 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RedDevil89

Awesome work again Trigga! Shame I missed out on them! Had a few too many drinks last night after the Origin! Haha

RedDevil89

Some baseball that i like today:

2units - Pittsburgh Pirates (J Locke) @ 1.84 (Win)
    2units - Washington Nationals (G Gonzalez) @ 1.71 (Win)
    0.5units - Both parlayed - Multibet @ 3.146
    3-0 in the Baseball yesterday.

Not the best odds on my two picks for today so im going to put 2 units on them parlayed.

1 (Straight Bet) St. Louis Cardinals (L LYNN) @ 1.60
    2 (Straight Bet) Los Angeles Dodgers (C KERSHAW) @ 1.54
    2 units @ 2.46 (centrebet)
    Last edited by RedDevil89; 06-26-13 at 05:45 PM.

Tim Gerry Mander
    Tim Gerry Mander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    Anyone else have that second half over, nice unlikely cash at the end there! Had the first over so I thought I was due a slice of luck after 14 points inside the first 20 mins.

Refs had a shocker and should get grilled for that second half send off debacle. Nathan Merritt was a spectacular fail for NSW Maloney also but Merritt was so bad that he made everyone look serviceable. 3 of the 4 tries QLD scored were in some way caused by Merritt (rushed in on both of Boyd's & Inglis jumped over him for the third). Dugan was really good for the Blues that was MOTM worthy if they weren't belted so badly hard to pick a stand out for QLD all of them put their hand up.
    Dugan started well but made some shocking errors later in the game.
    Merritt failed badly - at least Uate offered more in attack.
    Josh Morris looked out of sorts.
    The only time I saw Mitchell Pearce was when Slater elbowed him - he's phucking shit and has to go!!!!

benrama

Agreed - Dugan was "ok", Morris brothers have always been over-rated IMO, can run straight and fast but that's it - can't offload or put in decent kicks, which you need at this level. I think NSW have to bing back Carney for SOO3 if they want a chance to win - their kicking game was shocking.

And we will probably never see Merritt play any rep football again in his life.

benrama

S22 - great calls on both Parker and McQueen, interested to see what lines get put out on SOO3. I think the pattern of play has been set, lots of tight kicking, not a lot of open space, refs allowing more like 7 metres than 10 metres, and hard defense. I'll be looking to pick the under for any player 120 meters or above

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by OZnBa Fan View Post
    Carlton vs sydney 28/6

1* under 168.5 (bet365)

2* Carlton +20.5 (sportsbet)

Well lads im jumping on early here, looking at the forecast for the weather in sydeny on friday night they are expecting 10-20mm rain throughout the day, we are coming up agaisnt two teams that play defence football with the way sydney stucture up wet weather football has low scroing written all over it..
    Jumping on now cause if the weather prediction stays the same this number will drop considerably as it did last week when the swans played port..

With carlton +20.5 how can you not take this?? Carlton biggest losing margin for the season is only 17 pts and they have just about played all the premier teams in the league. Carlton are a side that have been building week by week but the results dont show with how well they have actually been playing. Agaisnt essendon they dominated the first 3 qtrs and should have never have lost that game, they didnt take there oppertunites to put the game away when they had the chance. They then came up against, if not the best team in the competition in hawthorn which i believe was there best game of the year over 4qtrs, yes they lost but they could have easily have won this game, at the end of the day class always prevails. Mick malthouse is getting this team to improve week in week out and you can see the players are clearly buying into the game plan, the pressure is top notch there just not getting that crucial 4pts which is what matters, hence why we are taking the + in this game. Sydney are an A grade side expecailly at home. They are coming off a pretty embarrassing loss and they should be fired up but i just cant see them beating carlton by more then 21pts against a pretty solid defensive unit in Mick Malthouse's carlton and if the weather goes the way we think this game could be a complete scrap.

Best of luck ppl
    Under into 162.5 boys
    Last edited by OZnBa Fan; 06-26-13 at 09:48 PM.

ender749
    ender749's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1848

Under into 162.5 boys
    On Bet365 line is 162.5. Also, spread down to +19.5.

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ender749 View Post
    On Bet365 line is 162.5. Also, spread down to +19.5.
    Sportsbet still have it at 20.5 mate

ender749
    ender749's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1848

Sportsbet still have it at 20.5 mate
    Sadly don't have aussie accounts. But shows your bets have value! I bet +21.5 @1.8 in a parlay anyway.

RedDevil89

Hi Guys,

Looks like the MLB parlay only came out 1/2. Very disappointed in the Cardinals losing that one.

Onto this weeks NRL action.... looks like the bookies havent released the totals yet and im liking a few of the games but we will see what lines they come out with.

West Tigers v Melbourne Storm - The tigers have been impressive winning 3 from their last 4. Im suprised to say the least, with the amount of talent the team has lost (injuries and leaving club) they have done well to get a few wins together. But they are facing a team who is incredibly talented and disciplined, something which the Tigers lack. Gareth widdop is out but we will see the return of veteran Brett Finch, and the Big 3 look to back up from Origin without any injuries. I think the storm will win this, it may be a close affair but they will grind away and make the tigers pay. 3 units x Melbourne Storm -5.5 ($1.80 TAB) - take the line now while its at 5.5 !

Newcastle v Gold Coast - The knight have been poor again this season, The great Bennett hasnt been able to get it right with such a great team on paper. They are shocking away, but now and again they seem to turn up to play when at home. Stats show that Sunday afternoon home games are their best, and guess what? They are playing home this Sunday afternoon. Whilst i cant take anything away from the Gold Coast recent performances i think Newcastle is overdue for a win this week, its not because they havent won for a while but because they have such a talented squad its just a matter of them turning up to play some decent footy. Im taking 1 x unit Newcastle 1-12 ($3.10 TAB)

Warriors v Broncos - The boys from NZ are on a mighty roll and not suprisingly around origin time again, we all know they are a very talented bunch of lads, and that one their day they can beat anybody. They have just beaten 2 of the biggest teams in the roosters and sea eagles and i dont think its going to stop there. Broncos have had an average season, or you could say poor by their usual standards. They have a big pack and wont let this go easy. Im taking the Warriors in a close one, they are on their way to a top 8 finals spot. 1 Unit x Warriors 1-12 ($3.00 TAB)

Once the totals lines are released i may post a couple more plays.

Good luck boys!! Looking forward to seeing your plays.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Cam Smith has already been ruled out after getting stitches to the face.

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

I dont even know who this thread belongs to anymore

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bbr View Post
    I dont even know who this thread belongs to anymore
    Does it matter? Just enjoy the bookie bashing

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

if anyone wants to take essendon, line is still 1,83 (-120) Moneyline in Tempobet

s2230011
    s2230011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3071

Yeah Parker was a gift and has been for a number of weeks, dont think the gifts will continue. McQueen was a weird line considering he doesnt go for that much at club level. I went hard on those two. Then split a bet between Slater and Dugan cause I thought at least one will cover ... so I was wrong there. Overall went well.

Tbh a Merrit under was a gift too which I didnt take .. I mentioned it as part of y I thought a Dugan over is a decent bet but shouldnt have been smart about it and taken the straight bet.

Yeah it will be interesting but there is a couple of interesting rounds before then, and with key ins and outs these markets dont adjust as much as they should. So keep an eye out and good luck !

RedDevil89

Quote Originally Posted by s2230011 View Post
    Yeah Parker was a gift and has been for a number of weeks, dont think the gifts will continue. McQueen was a weird line considering he doesnt go for that much at club level. I went hard on those two. Then split a bet between Slater and Dugan cause I thought at least one will cover ... so I was wrong there. Overall went well.

Tbh a Merrit under was a gift too which I didnt take .. I mentioned it as part of y I thought a Dugan over is a decent bet but shouldnt have been smart about it and taken the straight bet.

Yeah it will be interesting but there is a couple of interesting rounds before then, and with key ins and outs these markets dont adjust as much as they should. So keep an eye out and good luck !
    Great work with the Corey Parker tip! Any tips for the weekends games mate?

trigga50

Thoughts on AFL tonight guys? Im on Essendon 1-39 for 1 UNIT to win 1.35 its the type of game where it should be close, I was pretty keen on WestCoast for this game last week until they lost 3 key players to injury / suspension. I think Essendon will have a slight edge in their lineup.
    Points Awarded:

XPenny gave trigga50 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First ... 179180181182183184185 ... Last