trigga50
    trigga50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

Well done to the NRL fans with the Westies getting up tonight. I tailed big on them +8 and small play on 1-12 @$4.50. Can't believe our luck with Lions only winning by 2 tonight, I haven't seen the game yet.

My AFL week was looking great until Sydney had their worst game of the season today, in turn i dropped 3.5 units leaving me -0.1 units for the week on AFL. So glad Melbourne put in a respectable performance this week, something to build on perhaps?

Im still undecided on Fremantle play tomorrow in the AFL but leaning toward the under. I don't know if there is value in the Brisbane VS Geelong game today, part of me wants to hit up Geelong but then I think back to last week when Brisbane covered against Freo......

On a positive note I had an awesome 2-0 run on WNBA yesterday, and like the look of todays games as well. Basketball is by far my favourite sport and I've only just started getting into the WNBA season and there seems to be a lot of value. The season has only just started, and many teams are wearing injuries from the end of last season or early pre season. In turn many of the lines have plenty of value in them and even the game totals are based more around previous seasons games over current line ups and injuries etc.

Im not one for keeping precise records on sports betting but since I am starting fresh in WNBA Im going to keep tally of my units in this forum.

WNBA +1.82 UNITS

Sundays plays

Chicago Sky VS Indiana Fever
    So currently Indiana has minimum of 4 key players out for this game. Indiana won the championship last year behind the 4 missing players, but have been far from impressive so far this season going 1-5 and losing all 3 games at home. They currently only put up approx 68PPG and gives up an average of 74 against their opponents.
    Chicago have been a mixed bag, they came out flying to start the season 3-0 and lost the next 3 in a row (bit like Port Adelaide). After their 3 game winning streak they lost key player Epiphanny Prince to country duties in Russia. She came back earlier this week and played in Chicago's loss to Tulsa Shock. Chicago average 82 points and only concede 78. Chicago are definitely the better team and should win this one easily enough.

Chicago -3 @$1.91 X1.5 units to win 1.36 units

Seattle Storm VS Tulsa Shock
    I will admit that I have only seen one Tulsa shock game this season. From what I understand they are having a tough time going 2-7 so far this season. The coach is experimenting with the starting 5, recently he started Powell which gave a promising result as she scored a season high 18 points in a surprise win over Chicago. I have liked watching Seattle play, they have been impressive in their last 3 games. They also have 2 key players injured at the moment but seem to be coping alot better recently. These teams played each other on the 7th of June, end result Tulsa beating Seattle 67-58. The Key difference between now and then is both teams have managed to find form without their key players and they are both scoring better as on late. On paper Tulsa average 79.3ppg and Seattle average 75ppg. Now if I was to average each of their last 3 games alone (excluding OT) Tulsa have averaged 83.3ppg and Seattle have averaged 88.3ppg. So we can agree that both these sides have found their offensive groove? Well the books have this game at 148 probably basing this game off their previous match and total season stats.

Over 146.5 Points @$1.91 X2 Units to win 1.82 units
    Last edited by trigga50; 06-22-13 at 11:51 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Up and Up gave trigga50 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Rugby21
    Rugby21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1605

Backed tigers at 3.00 when it was 6-6 in play. Won a few quid at rOyal ascot today. Good day. Got a super league tip coming up!

Rugby21

Huddersfield -10 vs Leeds bet365 10/11.

leeds are decimated with injuries and won't get close to Huddersfield who will want to bounce back after losing to hull kr last time out. Comfortable home win

OZnBa Fan
    OZnBa Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Rugby21 View Post
    Huddersfield -10 vs Leeds bet365 10/11.

leeds are decimated with injuries and won't get close to Huddersfield who will want to bounce back after losing to hull kr last time out. Comfortable home win
    Into -9.5 that a worry?

Rugby21

Quote Originally Posted by OZnBa Fan View Post
    Into -9.5 that a worry?
    -9.5 on the 2 way handicap.

-10 on the 3 way hahandicap

not a worry some bookies in England are -12

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Rugby21 View Post
    -9.5 on the 2 way handicap.

-10 on the 3 way hahandicap

not a worry some bookies in England are -12
    Can u post updates if u get a chance mate?

Rugby21

Quote Originally Posted by OZnBa Fan View Post
    Can u post updates if u get a chance mate?
    Will do pal

trigga50

Great call on the soccer sando. 6 goals kicked

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

AFL

Geelong @ Brisbane

2* Cats -27.5 ($1.92 Sportsbet)

NM @ Fremantle

1.5* Kangaroo’s 1st Half +10.5 ($1.91 Sportingbet)
    1* Kangaroo’s 1st Half m/l ($3.00 Bet365)

NRL

Rabbitohs @ Eels
    2.5* Rabbitohs (to win by) Over 6.5 ($1.66 Sportsbet)
    (Listed under tri-bets @ most books)
    1.1* Over 38 ($1.91 Bet365)

Origin game II - NSW @ QLD
    1.5* Over 34 ($1.91 Bet365)

Last edited by sando; 06-22-13 at 09:01 PM. Reason: forgot to add prices
    Points Awarded:

Lilfatbum gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bill_Hicks gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

trigga50

[QUOTE=sando;18978914] AFL

Geelong @Brisbane

NM @Fremantle

1.5* Kangaroo’s 1st Half +10.5($1.91 Sportingbet)

NRL

Rabbitohs @Eels
    2.5* Rabbitohs (to win by) Over 6.5 ($1.66Sportsbet)
    1.1* Over 38 (Bet365)

1.5* Over 34 (Bet365)

Loving Rabbitohs bet, seems pretty safe.

I recon I will jump on board with Geelong today. Hopefully its that classic scenario in AFL where Brisbane is expected to keep it within 28 points only due to last weeks performance against Fremantle and they are in a good let down spot going into this game.

the tross
    Update your status
    the tross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6226

Had a horror Saturday night and looking for a lifeline. Does anything jump out at you guys for netball play?

OZnBa Fan

[QUOTE=trigga50;18979022]
    Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    <o AFL

Geelong @Brisbane

NM @Fremantle

1.5* Kangaroo’s 1st Half +10.5($1.91 Sportingbet)

NRL

Rabbitohs @Eels
    2.5* Rabbitohs (to win by) Over 6.5 ($1.66Sportsbet)
    1.1* Over 38 (Bet365)

1.5* Over 34 (Bet365)

Loving Rabbitohs bet, seems pretty safe.

I recon I will jump on board with Geelong today. Hopefully its that classic scenario in AFL where Brisbane is expected to keep it within 28 points only due to last weeks performance against Fremantle and they are in a good let down spot going into this game. </o
    I also think wire to wire any other result is a good bet pal

Rabbitbrew
    Rabbitbrew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2333

Books were very late in opening their prices this week, but here is my first netball play:

Fever @ Vixens (-9.5)
    Vixens have lost two game in a row while the Fever will be looking to end the season on a high note, but I don't see it happening. Vixens will be looking to build momentum into the finals and need to win here to secure a home final and avoid a trip to NZ next week. Plummer has been vocal in the fact that she will be recruiting heavily next year to patch up the sub standard level of the Fever mid court. While this may mean some players will be playing for their futures unfortunately determination will not make up for their lack of talent. If this game gets away from Fever early then I can see Plummer looking to her bench to find out what these players can offer, which is not much when compared to the Vixens. Vixens to cover for me. Rated to win by 14 goals.

Maybe more to follow if I get find some value.

sando

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitbrew View Post

Fever @ Vixens (-9.5)
    I like Steel/Pulse Over 119. Neither team with anything to play for now (GD % too great between Magic & Pulse) so defense not at a premium, plus both teams naturally playing high tempo netball. What say you?

the tross
    Update your status

Thanks rabs

binomial
    binomial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6841

Tempted to go with the Firebirds +2.5.

- they are undefeated on the road although has been a soft schedule
    - they have much more to play for
    - four of Adelaide's wins have been by 2 or less, 1 by 3 and 1 by four so they are often in close ones making the points look attracrive

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Tough conditions in perth today. Like the dockers 1-39? We all saw how the roos played in the wet two weeks ago

Rabbitbrew
    Rabbitbrew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2333

I like Steel/Pulse Over 119. Neither team with anything to play for now (GD % too great between Magic & Pulse) so defense not at a premium, plus both teams naturally playing high tempo netball. What say you?
    Steel are 10-2 on overs this year. Pulse look like they have three good shooters to pick from. Fowler re-signed for another two years.

Looks like over to me.
    Points Awarded:

sando gave Rabbitbrew 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Cash both WNBA plays! Thanks trigga.

sando

Adding…

AFL
    1.1* Roos +20.5 ($1.93 Pinnacle)
    Netball
    1.1* Steel v Pulse Over 119 ($1.87 Luxbet)

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Keep up the good work guys, best thread on SBR this one. Trigga - good picks and insights, will keep an eye on your wnba plays too.

Definitely liking north 1H bet today and Geelong to cover. Brisbane really are rubbish and I expect the Cats talls to have a field day.

Cobra Kai
    Cobra Kai's Avatar Become A Pro!

Perfect conditions here in the west, liking the over. Expecting north to be able to put up a few runs on the board.

sando

Quote Originally Posted by binomial View Post
    Tempted to go with the Firebirds +2.5.

- they are undefeated on the road although has been a soft schedule
    - they have much more to play for
    - four of Adelaide's wins have been by 2 or less, 1 by 3 and 1 by four so they are often in close ones making the points look attracrive
    This play now looks a lot more attractive as due to the Vixens blowing out the Fever, the Firebirds now have a must win game against the T-birds (If they want to finish top 2 which means double chance in the finals).

oBaMa_MaNiA
    oBaMa_MaNiA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Mundy out against North. Massive out.

Anyone like Japan against USA in the union? -12.5

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

Silly question..... Roos are the Kangaroos? Don't want to bet on wrong team since I know nothing about this sport LOL.

Adding…

AFL
    1.1* Roos +20.5 ($1.93 Pinnacle)
    Netball
    1.1* Steel v Pulse Over 119 ($1.87 Luxbet)

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

decided to make a return to this thread because rugby has caught my attention. Trinity wildcats -22.5 look good?

sando

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Silly question..... Roos are the Kangaroos? Don't want to bet on wrong team since I know nothing about this sport LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by oBaMa_MaNiA View Post
    Mundy out against North. Massive out.

Anyone like Japan against USA in the union? -12.5
    Yes to both.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    decided to make a return to this thread because rugby has caught my attention. Trinity wildcats -22.5 look good?
    Do you mean Wakefield Wildcats? I'm guessing you mean Super League. Rugby21 is your man.

the tross
    Update your status

God bless you Mr Rabbitbrew. Another solid pick .

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

rabbitohs looking juicy
    Last edited by TheMLBKing; 06-23-13 at 12:51 AM.

Immaculate
    Immaculate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2990

Scrappy Football. But good pick on the rabbitohs

rohan22no
    rohan22no's Avatar Become A Pro!

another great call on the Rabbitohs Sando, thank you sir!

Lakey
    Lakey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

I'm convinced if it wasn't for North you're AFL record would be in the positive. No such problems in League however.

DrAwInGdEaD
    DrAwInGdEaD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Sando what do you think of spain vs nigeria tomm? Got spain in my last leg of a parlay...should I hedge?

sando

Quote Originally Posted by Lakey View Post
    I'm convinced if it wasn't for North you're AFL record would be in the positive. No such problems in League however.
    Sadly so true. I've been in love with these idiots all season and have probably dropped 10-15 units on them, which is a lot of money for me. The results they deliver are just not reflective of the rediculous talent at their disposal. Oh well, there's still a chance the +20.5 covers...?

As far as NRL however, really in the zone at the moment. 28-12 last 40 plays with tons of dog plays included in that.

Quote Originally Posted by DrAwInGdEaD View Post
    Sando what do you think of spain vs nigeria tomm? Got spain in my last leg of a parlay...should I hedge?
    Spent nearly an hour this morning going over the last 2 confed cup games and couldn't come up with a play I liked. Was close to taking Spain -1.5. If you only have the m/l I wouldn't worry about hedging. La Roja playing "beautiful" football this tournament and Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas etc coming back into the line up for this game. Nigeria generally in poor form lately and haven't shown a lot this tournament. Spain win. The big question is by how much?
    Last edited by sando; 06-23-13 at 02:10 AM.

trigga50

Quote Originally Posted by trigga50 View Post
    Well done to the NRL fans with the Westies getting up tonight. I tailed big on them +8 and small play on 1-12 @$4.50. Can't believe our luck with Lions only winning by 2 tonight, I haven't seen the game yet.

My AFL week was looking great until Sydney had their worst game of the season today, in turn i dropped 3.5 units leaving me -0.1 units for the week on AFL. So glad Melbourne put in a respectable performance this week, something to build on perhaps?

Im still undecided on Fremantle play tomorrow in the AFL but leaning toward the under. I don't know if there is value in the Brisbane VS Geelong game today, part of me wants to hit up Geelong but then I think back to last week when Brisbane covered against Freo......

On a positive note I had an awesome 2-0 run on WNBA yesterday, and like the look of todays games as well. Basketball is by far my favourite sport and I've only just started getting into the WNBA season and there seems to be a lot of value. The season has only just started, and many teams are wearing injuries from the end of last season or early pre season. In turn many of the lines have plenty of value in them and even the game totals are based more around previous seasons games over current line ups and injuries etc.

Im not one for keeping precise records on sports betting but since I am starting fresh in WNBA Im going to keep tally of my units in this forum.

WNBA +1.82 UNITS

Sundays plays

Chicago Sky VS Indiana Fever
    So currently Indiana has minimum of 4 key players out for this game. Indiana won the championship last year behind the 4 missing players, but have been far from impressive so far this season going 1-5 and losing all 3 games at home. They currently only put up approx 68PPG and gives up an average of 74 against their opponents.
    Chicago have been a mixed bag, they came out flying to start the season 3-0 and lost the next 3 in a row (bit like Port Adelaide). After their 3 game winning streak they lost key player Epiphanny Prince to country duties in Russia. She came back earlier this week and played in Chicago's loss to Tulsa Shock. Chicago average 82 points and only concede 78. Chicago are definitely the better team and should win this one easily enough.

Seattle Storm VS Tulsa Shock
    I will admit that I have only seen one Tulsa shock game this season. From what I understand they are having a tough time going 2-7 so far this season. The coach is experimenting with the starting 5, recently he started Powell which gave a promising result as she scored a season high 18 points in a surprise win over Chicago. I have liked watching Seattle play, they have been impressive in their last 3 games. They also have 2 key players injured at the moment but seem to be coping alot better recently. These teams played each other on the 7th of June, end result Tulsa beating Seattle 67-58. The Key difference between now and then is both teams have managed to find form without their key players and they are both scoring better as on late. On paper Tulsa average 79.3ppg and Seattle average 75ppg. Now if I was to average each of their last 3 games alone (excluding OT) Tulsa have averaged 83.3ppg and Seattle have averaged 88.3ppg. So we can agree that both these sides have found their offensive groove? Well the books have this game at 148 probably basing this game off their previous match and total season stats.

WNBA

An awesome start to my WNBA season. The total I played today was just money all the way, total came through at 162 and to be honest should have been more as both teams missed some easy shots early. It appeared to be neck and neck in the Chicago game, but the stats always pointed at Chicago winning, they rebounded better, had more assists and shot attempts but had to many turn overs early which kept Indiana in the game. As soon as the 4th quarter kicked in they went on a nice run and finished the game strong getting up by 10pts.

WNBA 4-0 start +5 UNITS

4 games on the board for tomorrow, Ill look into some games later tonight and post up later
    Last edited by trigga50; 06-23-13 at 02:18 AM.
    Points Awarded:

RedDevil89 gave trigga50 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First ... 174175176177178179180 ... Last