trigga50
    trigga50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

Im also having a crack at some WNBA today, got on board Seattle +6 earlier, now Im playing a unit on washington mystics +9. Mystics are the better team, Phoenix are playing without 2 key players and have struggled so far this season. Game starts in 5 mins, sorry for late post.

elPkay
    elPkay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Thanks for the insight, got the in play +9,5 at bet365. BOL everyone!

aussieH
    Update your status
    aussieH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7720

Not much rain in the radar in adelAide. Any update from the ground. Cheers.

rohan22no
    rohan22no's Avatar Become A Pro!

This Swans game is not going to plan

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

buried.

TheMLBKing

these guys cant even win. how are you that far off on a pick like that?

rohan22no

FFS swans are fkn terrible

TheMLBKing

whatever
    Last edited by TheMLBKing; 06-22-13 at 01:18 AM.

joshbiglad
    joshbiglad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

thats gambling mate, stop being such a sook

rohan22no

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    sando = automatic fade material. just lost a lot of money thanks to this bum
    lol, sando will definitely be crying himself to sleep tonight now

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3231

sando = automatic fade material. just lost a lot of money thanks to this bum
    If he is so terrible why were you tailing him in the first place? #youonlyhaveyourselftoblame

#fyi # is like my new thing, kind of a #solameitscool kinda thing.

TheMLBKing

lol you're right, it is my fault for betting it. I just can't believe someone can be so off in capping a large spread like that.

odog11

lol you're right, it is my fault for betting it. I just can't believe someone can be so off in capping a large spread like that.
    I am guessing you haven't been betting very long or really paying attention to sports, happens to the best of them all the time. #shithappens

trigga50
    trigga50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

Under was a good play today thats for sure. As for the Swans, theres some games of the AFL season that you just can't explain and this is one of them.

Onwards and upwards, tailing sando tonight in Rugby Union and League

the tross
    Update your status
    the tross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6226

Books got smashed on the unders . Gotta love that .

TheMLBKing

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    I am guessing you haven't been betting very long or really paying attention to sports, happens to the best of them all the time. #shithappens
    No I have, but if a spread is enormous I don't lay the points unless I'm confident that the line should be a good 10-15 points higher. This motherfukker probably arb'd the spread and the port adelaide ML and made a killing.

Then again, I don't know much about AFL. Looked like these guys just gave up after the first quarter but I'm clueless.

odog11

No I have, but if a spread is enormous I don't lay the points unless I'm confident that the line should be a good 10-15 points higher. This motherfukker probably arb'd the spread and the port adelaide ML and made a killing.

Then again, I don't know much about AFL. Looked like these guys just gave up after the first quarter but I'm clueless.
    That's it, teams get behind and it doesn't take too much of a loss of effort or concentration to get run off the field. If an early bounce had gone one way or the other early could have been a totally different story. You can't judge a caper by how far off they are on one play or even a few, it's the long haul, the grind, not getting carried away and instead having a plan of attack and sticking with it.

Crowing Capers
    Crowing Capers's Avatar Become A Pro!

I farkin smashed the unders then played a game of footy less than 1 KM away from footy pk today....
    I know Sando was at the game and I can guarentee he reloaded and put a big juicy LIVE bet on the unders once he saw the ground.
    also would not hav been surprised he hedged his bet on the Swans and took a piece of the Power LIVE...
    If you had any punting smarties during the game you could have covered your bet today and for that dummmm MOFO bases snapper head get a life dood and get the Ffffukkkk out of here ya goose. Don't tail a bet blind then have a sledge
    Get a life
    Jim beam time

TheMLBKing

Quote Originally Posted by Crowing Capers View Post
    I farkin smashed the unders then played a game of footy less than 1 KM away from footy pk today....
    I know Sando was at the game and I can guarentee he reloaded and put a big juicy LIVE bet on the unders once he saw the ground.
    also would not hav been surprised he hedged his bet on the Swans and took a piece of the Power LIVE...
    If you had any punting smarties during the game you could have covered your bet today and for that dummmm MOFO bases snapper head get a life dood and get the Ffffukkkk out of here ya goose. Don't tail a bet blind then have a sledge
    Get a life
    Jim beam time
    sorry.

sorry sando. just a bit heated but I'll stick to my bread and butter (baseball) I'm outta here.

odog11

Quote Originally Posted by Crowing Capers View Post
    Get a life
    Jim beam time
    Don't go all sledgey(sic) on the guy yourself, suffered a bad loss and reacted the wrong way, but seems to have come to his senses.

Crowing Capers
    Crowing Capers's Avatar Become A Pro!

All good in the Hood MLB king..
    Keep following the Sando and get ya coin back....
    Respect to you for the chill out bud
    Hav a beam and let's get the next winner

angelo63
    angelo63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2192

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    0.5* Tigers m/l (v Raiders) [$3.27 Pinnacle]
    The ground looks quite dry atm the Tigers +8 into the Under 42 @ 3.25 also looks good .
    Benji will be on fire tonight.

aussieH
    Update your status
    aussieH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7720

Bad loss by the swans today but I thought as well that they would easily cover the line. Anyway that is afl where guts and determination can overcome the odds.

tigers at the line tonight are good things if you want your money back. Line has moved from 34 to 39 so if you are getting in now you have lost some value but they should still cover easily.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by angelo63 View Post
    The ground looks quite dry atm the Tigers +8 into the Under 42 @ 3.25 also looks good .
    Benji will be on fire tonight.
    Recent form suggests otherwise.

angelo63

There is no doubt the raiders are a top 8 team this year, whilst the tigers are a bottom 4 team.
    Hence the good value on the Tigers, the Raiders recent form is impeccable , the problem they have is only winning one away game this season whilst losing the other 6.
    The recent history between these two sides does amplify that Benji loves to play against the Raiders with 8 wins out of the last 9 clashes,
    Benji is negotiating a contract upgrade atm and he must fire if he wishes to up his value.

The line at 8.5 and 3.19 on the Money line is value, raiders are short of a couple of stars in Ferguson and Papalli, Edrick Lee out for a few months , on the plus young Milford is on the bench and he is a star on the rise.
    Good Luck whichever way you go , but can anyone seriously take the raiders at 1.40 away from home?
    Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Recent form suggests otherwise.

OZnBa Fan
    OZnBa Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's simple... If ur gonna sook about losses knick off, if u don't understand afl that's your problem and do u really think he cares about ur negative feedback? His heard it all before, in 1 ear and out the other

hawley

There is no doubt the raiders are a top 8 team this year, whilst the tigers are a bottom 4 team.
    Hence the good value on the Tigers, the Raiders recent form is impeccable , the problem they have is only winning one away game this season whilst losing the other 6.
    The recent history between these two sides does amplify that Benji loves to play against the Raiders with 8 wins out of the last 9 clashes,
    Benji is negotiating a contract upgrade atm and he must fire if he wishes to up his value.

The line at 8.5 and 3.19 on the Money line is value, raiders are short of a couple of stars in Ferguson and Papalli, Edrick Lee out for a few months , on the plus young Milford is on the bench and he is a star on the rise.
    Good Luck whichever way you go , but can anyone seriously take the raiders at 1.40 away from home?

Was just talking about how bad Marshall has been lately.

No doubt he has the class to turn it around but he is playing behind a shocking pack and looks content to be a spectator. His defence is a turnstile.

Maybe tonight he turns it on.

angelo63

If he is going to fire it will be tonight, I hope Potter showed him the video of the pathetic attempt of a tackle on his old buddy prince on Monday night, Benji though he would be smart and tried to take the ball and was left clutching at air as Prince was shocked to find himself strolling through some very feeble attempts of tackles.
    It is far from a lock but in the NRL teams have bogey teams, Dragons at raiders 12 years no wins, Knights at home to Dragons 0 wins in 9 years and Tigers v Raiders. Form usually goes out the window when the bogey is in town.

Benji has won 11 of 12 matches against the Raiders.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Rugby

Scotland v Italy (Pretoria SA)

2* Under 44.5 ($1.90 Sportingbet)

Coopertrooper
    Coopertrooper's Avatar Become A Pro!

The tigers should be good things to smash the doggies here, hopefully it will be a big night

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

sorry.

sorry sando. just a bit heated but I'll stick to my bread and butter (baseball) I'm outta here.
    Its all good mate, you should have played the under as well, that cashed pretty comfortably. Also just so you know the result today is a contender for biggest upset of the entire season, I was at the game, it was horrible.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Lions up 1 @ ht, anybody know how they're looking?

hawley

If he is going to fire it will be tonight, I hope Potter showed him the video of the pathetic attempt of a tackle on his old buddy prince on Monday night, Benji though he would be smart and tried to take the ball and was left clutching at air as Prince was shocked to find himself strolling through some very feeble attempts of tackles.
    It is far from a lock but in the NRL teams have bogey teams, Dragons at raiders 12 years no wins, Knights at home to Dragons 0 wins in 9 years and Tigers v Raiders. Form usually goes out the window when the bogey is in town.

Benji has won 11 of 12 matches against the Raiders.

Not sure Benji did too much but nice call on the Tigers.

angelo63

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Not sure Benji did too much but nice call on the Tigers.
    Benji was a lot better than he has been but i think the Tigers wont be wanting to pay him 800k a year. He did enough though, Milford is a star, The Raiders can make the top 4 if they stay healthy and Ferguson is back in a month or so. Was very reassuring to see Sando on the Tigers at the ML and the * and That guy on the under.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6590

2-1 last night between AFL and NRL. Don't know squat about either (other than what I read and catch on tv), so cheers to all the Aussies sharing their insight. Much appreciated

Fox Soccer Plus (US) broadcast the Swans game (11:45 pm EST), finally gave up hope early in the 4th . Port A. deserved the victory. Unfortunately, 5Dimes doesn't offer totals or live betting for AFL, just spread/ml. Congrats to those that hedged out.
    Last edited by swordsandtequila; 06-22-13 at 09:17 AM.

First ... 173174175176177178179 ... Last