Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Updated Record – All Sports

NBA +51.47 Units
    *One play left for tomorrow and it’s a big one. A solid year all around. Great Start to the season, very poor middle and then a solid finish with a strong playoff run.
    NRL +13.24 Units
    *Firing onall cylinders in NRL and have owned Monday night Footy with big plays 5 weeksin a row. (I don’t automatically play MNF games for the hell of it. It just so happens I have had a good read on the MNF games over the last month or so). Took a big hit on the Rabbitohs game, however still doing well overall.
    AFL -8.03 Units
    Hit some nice form on the w/e going 5-0 on my main plays and only losing the 1 unit prop bet on Jeremy Cameron. As I’ve said a dozen times, AFL is my best sport and I have no doubt I will be well into the black by September.
    MMA/Boxing +19.94Units
    Missed my only play on the UFC 161 card. Have some nice plays coming for the UFC 162 card in a fortnight.
    Rugby -1.66 Units
    A poor w/e,going 1-3 and losing my big play on Wales who were terrible against an impressive Japanese side. It was actually only a 2 unit play, but I entered it wrong on the thread and am not in the habit of deleting plays, so have graded it as a 4 unit loss. Got a big play coming on the Lions 1sttest.
    Soccer +2.93 Units
    Red hot in international football this year, which is why I have started sharing my plays with the tribe.
    MLB +7.92 Units
    Haven’t had the spare time to get stuck into MLB lately. Have only been betting on baseballusing my betpoints. Now that NBA is finishing up, hoping to have some time to get back into MLB.
    Netball +3.06 Units
    Havent had much time to put into Netball lately either, but with Rabittbrew around it doesn’t matter as he has been delivering us great plays.

Sando I know I post silly videos at times, but it is all in Jest and good fun or support; great NBA season, nice record among MMA/Boxing, and the NRL, I have tailed on several of your previous MNF selections and cashed . Thanks for your insight.

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

I only see Spain/Tahiti total point 8.5 at 5dimes. Does over 8.5 look good?

RedDevil89
    RedDevil89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

TAB doesnt even have the option for line betting on the spain game. I think there is value on putting money on URUGUAY v Nigeria.

They have a world class strike force, and they play some attractive attacking football. I think Nigeria's win against Tahiti was far from impressive.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

If anyone likes the Under for spurs/heat game 7, TAB NSW has 189.5 @2.00.

chappy04
    chappy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

first of all just wanted to say thanks, im fairly new on here and reading over everyone's input has been amazing one person in particular would be sando for all his knowledge. now i am just having a look at the ICC championship and was wondering if anyone had any input for the outright. its between England, India and sri Lanka. i have paid a little bit of attention but not to much to know if India can take it out over England. any thoughts would be appreciated

OZnBa Fan
    OZnBa Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Soccer
    ConfederationsCup
    Tahiti is a small island in the middle of the South Pacific and its national team is filled with amateurs and part timers. Their last 3 competitive hit-outs against top100 ranked teams have been a 0-3 and then a 0-2 loss against 57th ranked New Zealand, and more recently in their 1st Confed cup hit-out a 1-6 loss to 31st ranked Nigeria. For anyone who has been living under a rock then I’ll state the obvious and say that Spain is by far the best football side in the world. It doesn’t matter who they put on the pitch tonight, the line-up is irrelevant. Yeah some will be rested from their 1stgame against Uruguay (2-1 to Spain but La Roja completely dominated and the score flatters Uruguay) and others will get some game time, but its all irrelevant as the entire playing list are stars. Even Spain’s all conquering U21 side would beat the Tahitians 5-0 or worse. Think David v Goliath but in the real world David doesn’t have a chance in hell.
    Between afl and soccer they are my number 1 and 2 sports that i follow religiously, Spain should really win this 10 or 11+ as Tahiti haven't got 1 player that could match up on with the likes of villa, iniesta, mata,Torres, carzola, silva etc. my only concern pal is that Spain are going through to the semis regardless because there gonna win this 100% where Nigeria arnt a team that could afford to take Tahiti lightly, how often do u see a 9-0 or 10-0 score line? Spain will take the piss no doubt but such a big line is a worry for me, best of luck

Cobra Kai
    Cobra Kai's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chappy04 View Post
    first of all just wanted to say thanks, im fairly new on here and reading over everyone's input has been amazing one person in particular would be sando for all his knowledge. now i am just having a look at the ICC championship and was wondering if anyone had any input for the outright. its between England, India and sri Lanka. i have paid a little bit of attention but not to much to know if India can take it out over England. any thoughts would be appreciated
    I'm considering fading my India future and putting it all on Sri Lanka tonight. It looks like its going to be a shortened game, possibly even washed out which I think will even up the contest with the Sri Lankan bowlers being the major factor, if Sri Lanka choose to bowl that will be the play for me.

rohan22no
    rohan22no's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with you on this one Cobra, I think India deserve to be narrow favorites, but surely a bit of an overlay on SL @ $2.6! Ive got half a unit on them.

OZnBa Fan

bet365 are offering $1.83 for spain to be up within the first 10 mins that's a good play

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail
    Aussiefalconfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

$10 on Tahiti @$250 this is the stuff history loves to fuk around with ether way idk

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiefalconfan View Post
    $10 on Tahiti @$250 this is the stuff history loves to fuk around with ether way idk
    should have just gone to the pokies

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail
    Aussiefalconfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Hahah would be the biggest upset in history if they won.miles ahead of any other beat

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by OZnBa Fan View Post
    Between afl and soccer they are my number 1 and 2 sports that i follow religiously, Spain should really win this 10 or 11+ as Tahiti haven't got 1 player that could match up on with the likes of villa, iniesta, mata,Torres, carzola, silva etc. my only concern pal is that Spain are going through to the semis regardless because there gonna win this 100% where Nigeria arnt a team that could afford to take Tahiti lightly, how often do u see a 9-0 or 10-0 score line? Spain will take the piss no doubt but such a big line is a worry for me, best of luck
    I read a media article that reassured me as I had the exact same doubts, can't post the link sorry out at the moment & on my mobile, was very impressed with the respect Spain appear to be showing Tahiti & the attitude their taking into this match.

burkestar
    burkestar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3462

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiefalconfan View Post
    not knocking your play cause obviuosly you are just hitting and hoping, but in all honesty you got sold short on the odds here even at 250-1 that is being generous to the tahitians,, if this game was played 5000 times i would expect to see maybe just maybe by some miracle 1 or 2 games where tahiti manage to somehow walk away with a draw and that is no exaggeration...this team was not even in the same league as a u19 chile side who smashed the recently by 5+ goals

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking forward to see your play for tommorow. I already have 4, yes, 4 units on the Heat (which is basically 9 units actually, because of the winnings) so I'll only place a bet on the Spurs to hedge out a little bit, but I really think there's value in their handicap. The Heat looked more tired to me than the Spurs and that could be key in the end. Although I think Miami takes it, with these odds, value is on the Spurs for me.

trigga50
    trigga50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

Quote Originally Posted by JM92 View Post
    Looking forward to see your play for tommorow. I already have 4, yes, 4 units on the Heat (which is basically 9 units actually, because of the winnings) so I'll only place a bet on the Spurs to hedge out a little bit, but I really think there's value in their handicap. The Heat looked more tired to me than the Spurs and that could be key in the end. Although I think Miami takes it, with these odds, value is on the Spurs for me.
    Hey mate, are you taking the -6 points on Miami or just ML? I was going to make a big play on Miami for game 7 but considering how close Spurs got last game Im worried it could be another close one. Also thought it was interesting seeing 73% of public are on spurs tomorrow.
    Last edited by trigga50; 06-20-13 at 09:18 AM.

OZnBa Fan

I read a media article that reassured me as I had the exact same doubts, can't post the link sorry out at the moment & on my mobile, was very impressed with the respect Spain appear to be showing Tahiti & the attitude their taking into this match.
    Done some research my self agree with that play, have taken over 9.5 goals for 1.5 unit lets get this

OZnBa Fan

Bang Torres first goal 6 mins in, u watch him score a hat trick today

ExodusNZ
    ExodusNZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1314

Slowed right down now though

Edit: As soon as I posted they scored two quick goals

OZnBa Fan

Uruguay vs Nigeria

Uruguay should wins this game and they have been backed right in and there is no value left, ill be taking Suarez first goal score for 0.5* and 1* anytime goal scorer at $2.10 if any 1 is interested. Suarez is basically there go to guy, when Uruguay score 9/10 he will be on the score sheet.

ExodusNZ

Another great call Sando.

Not trying to take credit because I didnt post this earlier - Nor would I as it was just for a laugh

Took 1/2 Unit on

Exact Score
    SPAIN 10-0 @$9.00

ExodusNZ

Surely wont be a blow out today ??

2 Miami 10 & Under 2.40
    3 San Antonio 10 & Under 3.75

ie a unit on each ?

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6590

Uruguay vs Nigeria

Uruguay should wins this game and they have been backed right in and there is no value left, ill be taking Suarez first goal score for 0.5* and 1* anytime goal scorer at $2.10 if any 1 is interested. Suarez is basically there go to guy, when Uruguay score 9/10 he will be on the score sheet.
    I'm on Uruguay over 1.5 so one from Suarez and one from Cavani okay by me

selte
    selte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1433

Any chance you could post your play a little early, or just what you're leaning towards? Really wanna follow your play on the last NBA game of the season, but it's getting late here in Norway... =(

jameski999
    jameski999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4260

What's the NBA play?

the tross
    Update your status
    the tross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6226

Waiting on your thoughts for nba big fella.

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Great bet pal, can't believe Suarez not on the end if 1

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Great bet pal, can't believe Suarez not on the end of 1

OZnBa Fan

Some interesting news coming out of melbourne this morning sando about the melb fc, the afl have told the footy club that they will be picking the president, the directors and the coach, if they don't not follow these precdures they will not find them the 3million that they applied for. The afl have come out and said they will be offering the job to Paul Roos which will be a offer that he can't refuse. Whether he takes it or not is a different story? But his clearly the front runner at the moment. When he was on the couch on Monday I didn't think he was that convincing about not wanting to coach again. It's funny how the afl have compleletly taken over here, they have also said no to Kennet, freeman and stockdale to becoming president and to top it off Peter Jackson won't hang around if the dees don't follow this.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6590

Great bet pal, can't believe Suarez not on the end of 1
    Thanks, sorry you didn't hit. Suarez was sloppy tonight other than the nice assist to Forlan. Lot of missed passes and turnovers. I'm American, so I have no loyalty to either team, but he makes it hard to root for him. Tremendous talent, but at the slightest contact seems he'd rather throw his arms out and hit the ground trying to draw a foul than maintain possession and make a play. And this is with his defender clearly beaten; would drive me crazy if I was his teammate. Maybe Cavani needs to choke him out
    Last edited by swordsandtequila; 06-20-13 at 07:18 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sando

RedDevil89

I've taken San Antoio +6.5 and Under 189.5. I havent hit a single total this series so im hoping i finally do because ill be cashing in as its also part of my multi which had both this morning soccer games.

RedDevil89

I've had a look at the NRL this week and it doesnt seem like there is much value in anything. The bulldogs are heavy favourites against a roosters without their halves (Pierce and Maloney). Only thing that might be value is the Tigers causing an upset because they are unpredictable as are the raiders playing away. Maybe a small play on Tigers 1-12 @4.50 (sportsbet) is the only thing worth punting, if they are going to cause an upset, either that or they will be blown off the park like they have been in recent weeks. Anything else is too risky IMO

angelo63
    angelo63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2192

Tigers 13 + is certainly worth a unit @ 8.00, with a half unit save on the 1-12.
    Raiders are missing 6 players and Tigers have won 8 of last 9 against them.
    Benji is having a look at a contract today so he may play to a higher standard that he has done so far this season. He always performs against the Raiders and this is the week to do it.
    8.00 is just too juicy to give up and with a save on the 4.50 1-12.

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil89 View Post
    I've had a look at the NRL this week and it doesnt seem like there is much value in anything. The bulldogs are heavy favourites against a roosters without their halves (Pierce and Maloney). Only thing that might be value is the Tigers causing an upset because they are unpredictable as are the raiders playing away. Maybe a small play on Tigers 1-12 @4.50 (sportsbet) is the only thing worth punting, if they are going to cause an upset, either that or they will be blown off the park like they have been in recent weeks. Anything else is too risky IMO

elPkay
    elPkay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Thanks for the input, I follow you on that one.
    Any NBA bets coming?

trigga50
    trigga50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

NBA finals game 7 Line has now dropped down to 5 on centre bet, 5.5 on sports bet

First ... 171172173174175176177 ... Last