Cobra Kai
    Cobra Kai's Avatar Become A Pro!

Id be calling them back and asking for the rest of my money, India beat Pakistan by 8 wickets

OZnBa Fan
    OZnBa Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another shocker, I had jimmy Anderson most wickets for England he ended up with 3 (the most) and because there was a rain delay they tell me they need to play 25 overs to pay out and they played 24 wat a joke

ender749
    ender749's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1848

They (Bet365) decided to void a tennis bet (result) even though a set was played (I think the score was 6-3, 4-0) and the losing player retired. Every other book would have paid out but somehow Bet365 have a different rule when a player retires. I would urge everyone to read their specific rules when betting with them. The cricket especially gets tricky with the rain factor.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Billy Slater did indeed run for 145 metres (official) so make sure you guys check your statements and confirm the wager is paid out.

Pretty average day, hit both the Port plays but missed the Cameron prop, 1-1 on the Storm match and got buried on the Souths plays. No excuses, Souths just weren't good enough yesterday, however that was by far the worst refereed game of the season, just horrible officiating all around, phantom penalties and bullshit calls all around. I'm such a passionate rugby league fan, that crap like that makes my blood boil.

I should have posted my final play, believe it or not I had the Warriors m/l @ $4.10 yesterday against the Roosters, just the m/l, didn't even bother taking the +10.5 points. I should have posted the play but I was so furious over the way the Souths/GC game played out that I needed to take a break. It shouldn't be that hard to believe anyway as those that have been following my NRL plays know that I have been extremely bullish on the Warriors over the last few weeks, with big plays against both Brisbane & Manly in the last f/n, and have been constantly rambling on & on about how dangerous they are when they "get on a roll".

Anyway got a big play for tonight's MNF game. Been on fire over the last 5 weeks in MNF and here's hoping it continues tonight...?
    Points Awarded:

RedDevil89 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sando

Quote Originally Posted by ender749 View Post
    They (Bet365) decided to void a tennis bet (result) even though a set was played (I think the score was 6-3, 4-0) and the losing player retired. Every other book would have paid out but somehow Bet365 have a different rule when a player retires. I would urge everyone to read their specific rules when betting with them. The cricket especially gets tricky with the rain factor.
    Not out of the normal, that's their standard rules. For anyone who bets on tennis, save this link, it will make life a lot easier on you if you have multiple accounts as there are 4 different rules on paying out on tennis bets & every book does something different.

http://www.tennisform.com/default.as...ournament=none

RedDevil89
    RedDevil89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Lets get em Sando! I didn't take spurs ML but I took them to win first quarter at $2.00 just before tipoff! A win for me and looking good for you! Lets smash MNF

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil89 View Post
    Can you guys believe they still have not paid out the slater bet? I took it at sportsbet for over 130.5! Are they going to watch the game 30times to try and deduct centimetres per run so they don't have to pay it out? I wouldn't care as much if I had lost, but I know I won but they are holding my money!
    Have you ever bet a player prop before?

Its is fairly standard for books to take their sweet time grading them. It always gets done though.

If you want to rush it through and desperately need the money in your account, then you can get on live chat and give them your bet ID and link them to the NRL.com official stats and they will grade it immediately.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Quote Originally Posted by Crowing Capers View Post
    Tell you all another shocker concerning Bet365
    India v Pakistan other day got washed out
    Went big on the Indians live while they were ripping through the pakis
    Look into account next day expect a colkect 365 paid out as a tie. WTFukkk
    I ring up and try sort it out and the biarchhhh says wat am I worried about got paid out. Diff was just under a K to me.
    Fuckn bollocks I said we going to sort this shitttt out now.
    Anyway after half hour arguing with management telling em they a joke amongst other things got the shit sorted and a pay out on India out of a "gesture of goodwill". Pleaeeseee
    Downright crooks at 365
    Worst book going around by long shot

C'mon you Spurs
    It is a documented rule that they have. As long as it is in there, you can't say they are crooks.

You were lucky to get paid IMO, but bet365 are usually ok with paying and doing things out of good will; although, as I understand, it does vary from punter to punter, depending if they want your action. They do limit very quickly, which is their biggest problem.

The rule they have makes sense. If you bet live and the game is reduced by more than 5 overs, bets are void. It means you can't take shots on the weather, which definitely isn't worked into their cricket algorithms to get a fair line. The line that the book offers you is predicated on the basis that the game will play out as scheduled at the time, so its fair that if that doesn't happen, it doesn't count. Bet365 have obviously made a conscious decision that this is fair.

People in here cry far too much about books in relation to non-issues and claim they got robbed or ripped off without any justification.

sando

Manu is fukcing back!! = big trouble for the "Heatles"

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

Unlucky on the Cameron play, he had his chances. I'm extremely lucky to be on your inner circle, whenever I need a winner on the late games who do I text? Sando ofcourse. Hit me up with the Warriors M/L play when I was in need of a winner and i've never had an easier +300 ML play cash. Cheers mate Looking forward to the MNF play.

rohan22no
    rohan22no's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by therealdealau View Post
    Cheers mate Looking forward to the MNF play.
    +1 to this!

Sando,
    I know you wont be betting as such, but I'd be really interested to hear your answers to the following..

1. What is your YOUR Ashes Squad/team for first test and why?
    2. If you were Australian selector/manager/coach/captain - what instructions and tactics would you be giving the team to take on England during the series, especially how will we deal with their fast bowlers?
    3. What do you think of the current england team/squad, especially the new apparently unstoppable batsmen J. Root?
    4. Your current series predictions as it stands?

Cheers! Look forward to hearing your thoughts!

P.S - great hit on spurs!
    Last edited by rohan22no; 06-16-13 at 09:54 PM. Reason: basketball

elPkay
    elPkay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Nice game in the NBA, thanks for your picks, looking forward to MNF!

sando

NBA

Today 3-0

NBA Finals 7-1

Season +53.69 units

ExodusNZ
    ExodusNZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1314

Quote Originally Posted by therealdealau View Post
    Unlucky on the Cameron play, he had his chances. I'm extremely lucky to be on your inner circle, whenever I need a winner on the late games who do I text? Sando ofcourse. Hit me up with the Warriors M/L play when I was in need of a winner and i've never had an easier +300 ML play cash. Cheers mate Looking forward to the MNF play.

Haha, awesome!! Looks like im hanging out with the wrong crowd!

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail
    Aussiefalconfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Sando who we slamming tonight in MNF?

Tigers @$3.85 seems like value coming off 2 good wins might boost there confidence I mean they beat the panthers which IMO was a bigger upset then panthers beating the storm.

Line seems standard.

Last edited by Aussiefalconfan; 06-16-13 at 10:02 PM.

RedDevil89
    RedDevil89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Does anybody here watch "The Voice" Australia? It is a singing competition! The final is tonight and I was having a look at the odds and they were ridiculously favouring one person! There are 4 contestants and the public vote for the winners! The favourite is paying $1.03 and the others are paying $13, $26 and $41! Surely there is a chance that the favourite doesn't win and some value in putting some money on the others? I don't watch the show so I don't know...?

lakes_8
    lakes_8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1958

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil89 View Post
    Does anybody here watch "The Voice" Australia? It is a singing competition! The final is tonight and I was having a look at the odds and they were ridiculously favouring one person! There are 4 contestants and the public vote for the winners! The favourite is paying $1.03 and the others are paying $13, $26 and $41! Surely there is a chance that the favourite doesn't win and some value in putting some money on the others? I don't watch the show so I don't know...?
    http://www.sportsbet.com.au/blog/hom...e#.Ub6MYvb8-JM
    basically no chance for the others

Cobra Kai
    Cobra Kai's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got Australia tonight in their final match in the group stages.

Australia will be playing desperate not only to try to qualify but at the very least to put up a strong performance
    before the Ashes starts. Even if they don't win by the required margin they'll want to play well and maybe even do NZ a favour in the process.

I doubt very much that they will crumble and I expect a strong showing from them from start to finish, even if they don't get over the line.

They play Malinga as good as anyone and with a strong batting lineup I think they will collectively build up a good score. On the other hand I think Sri Lanka are more likely to fold.

Thoughts?

Shifty107
    Shifty107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiefalconfan View Post
    Sando who we slamming tonight in MNF?

Tigers @$3.85 seems like value coming off 2 good wins might boost there confidence I mean they beat the panthers which IMO was a bigger upset then panthers beating the storm.

Line seems standard.

You can get them at $4.11 on pinnacle bro. Fuk the TAB.

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Billy Slater did indeed run for 145 metres (official) so make sure you guys check your statements and confirm the wager is paid out.

Pretty average day, hit both the Port plays but missed the Cameron prop, 1-1 on the Storm match and got buried on the Souths plays. No excuses, Souths just weren't good enough yesterday, however that was by far the worst refereed game of the season, just horrible officiating all around, phantom penalties and bullshit calls all around. I'm such a passionate rugby league fan, that crap like that makes my blood boil.

I should have posted my final play, believe it or not I had the Warriors m/l @ $4.10 yesterday against the Roosters, just the m/l, didn't even bother taking the +10.5 points. I should have posted the play but I was so furious over the way the Souths/GC game played out that I needed to take a break. It shouldn't be that hard to believe anyway as those that have been following my NRL plays know that I have been extremely bullish on the Warriors over the last few weeks, with big plays against both Brisbane & Manly in the last f/n, and have been constantly rambling on & on about how dangerous they are when they "get on a roll".

Anyway got a big play for tonight's MNF game. Been on fire over the last 5 weeks in MNF and here's hoping it continues tonight...?
    Has luxbet paid yours out yet mate?

YEP
    YEP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92

Hey Guys,

TAB in WA are offering $7.75 for the Brumbies to beat the B&I LIONS tomorrow night.

You can find this bet under -> British and Irish Lions tour futures -> Lions first tour loss.

Looks like a mistake that will be corrected once the match odds are released.

Line-ups:

Lions (15-1): Rob Kearney, Christian Wade, Brad Barritt, Billy Twelvetrees, Shane Williams, Stuart Hogg, Ben Youngs, Toby Faletau, Justin Tipuric, Sean O'Brien, Richie Gray, Ian Evans, Matt Stevens, Rory Best (capt), Ryan Grant.

Reserves: Richard Hibbard, Alex Corbisiero, Dan Cole, Geoff Parling, Dan Lydiate, Conor Murray, Owen Farrell, Simon Zebo.

Brumbies (15-1):Jesse Mogg, Henry Speight, Tevita Kuridrani, Andrew Smith, Clyde Rathbone, Matt Toomua, Ian Prior, Peter Kimlin (c), Colby Faingaa, Scott Fardy; Sam Carter, Leon Power; Scott Sio, Siliva Siliva, Ruan Smith

Reserves: Josh Mann-Rea, Jean-Pierre Smith, Chris Cocca, Etienne Oosthuizen, Jordan Smiler, Mark Swanepoel, Robbie Coleman, Zack Holmes

EDIT .bet found at https://www.ozbet.com.au/
    Last edited by YEP; 06-17-13 at 01:48 AM.

Rabbitbrew
    Rabbitbrew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2333

An on the fly Netball bet, game starts in around 20 minutes.

Small stakes only.

Pulse have changed their lineup so that their number 1 shooter is on the bench. The replacement is a sub player.

Tactix to win @ $17
    Tactix (+7.5) half time line.
    Tactix quarter time line.
    (This market opens on bet365 about 5 minutes before match starts under In-Play. You can bet online as long as game hasn't started)

Once again, very small stakes.

Shazzadude
    Shazzadude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Big call, given the Pulse are playing for both the win and an increase on their goal difference to get in the finals.

Rabbitbrew

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzadude View Post
    Big call, given the Pulse are playing for both the win and an increase on their goal difference to get in the finals.
    Agreed. But after the coach stating “From now until the seasons end, the only time one of the benchies will get on the court is if someone is seriously injured”, it makes me think it is an injury.

We may not see Thwaites all game, or the coach may be full of s$$t.

KierenRaj
    KierenRaj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Anything on the Broncos/West Tigers game today guys?

sando

Busy day, running really late.

NRL

MNF - Tigers @ Broncos

2* Broncos -10 ($1.91 Sportingbet)
    1* Broncos 1st Half -5.5 ($1.93 Luxbet)

One good game and everyone ready to jump back on the Tigers bandwagon. Injuries or not, they are not a good team, with horrible pouros defense and a lack of creativity in attack and average coaching (at best). Lads the Broncos will destroy the tigers tonight, 13+ and you heard it here first. This is based on research, stats, acute observation and instincts as opposed to just a "gut feeling". Very important game for the Broncos who like the Storm always suffer through the Origin period. They need a % booster, not just a win but a big one, as the teams they are chasing on the ladder all with superior +/- differentials. No time for a proper write-up tonight, but I can assure you I have half a dozen genuine reasons to play the Broncos ATS & not one reason to take the Tigers.

KierenRaj
    KierenRaj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Cheers Sando, lets get this

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

NRL

MNF - Tigers @ Broncos

One good game and everyone ready to jump back on the Tigers bandwagon. Injuries or not, they are not a good team, with horrible pouros defense and a lack of creativity in attack and average coaching (at best). Lads the Broncos will destroy the tigers tonight, 13+ and you heard it here first. This is based on research, stats, acute observation and instincts as opposed to just a "gut feeling". Very important game for the Broncos who like the Storm always suffer through the Origin period. They need a % booster, not just a win but a big one, as the teams they are chasing on the ladder all with superior +/- differentials. No time for a proper write-up tonight, but I can assure you I have half a dozen genuine reasons to play the Broncos ATS & not one reason to take the Tigers.
    Jean Luc-Picard endorses this selection. GL.

locsports
    locsports's Avatar Become A Pro!

NRL

MNF - Tigers @ Broncos

Hey Sando, how are u mate? I've been following this thread for a couple of weeks now. Big Joe told me you had a popular thread on here.

I'll FB message ya so you know who I am.

Good luck with these picks Sando, I just bet ur picks.

FYI Bet365 have Broncos 1st half -4.5 @ 1.90. Although in League there isn't really a difference btw 4.5 and 5.5.
    Last edited by locsports; 06-17-13 at 03:53 AM.

Coopertrooper
    Coopertrooper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Loving the HT line. Has been crunched into $1.83 with sportsbet, which is usually a good sign. They seem to move their lines quickly on the back of smart money and take on the mugs money. Can't believe Luxbet have it at $1.93!

trigga50
    trigga50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

Havnt been able to post in a few days, working too much. Another mixed week in AFL, im glad my bigger Richmond play got up. Loved the Spurs today and got on them big, and Im tailing Sando tonight and getting on Broncos -10 @1.91 centrebet x2 units.

NBA Finals Game 6 Line released earlier, a lot more at stake for both sides in this one. I like Miami because its a do or die spot but -7 is a lot to cover if its a close game and Spurs are banging down 3's again. I think the best value right now lies in the under, the line has adjusted to 190.5 due to the last 2 games being high scoring. I think game 6 will be more of a slower grind defensively. Any one else got some thoughts?

Go Broncos

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by trigga50 View Post
    Havnt been able to post in a few days, working too much. Another mixed week in AFL, im glad my bigger Richmond play got up. Loved the Spurs today and got on them big, and Im tailing Sando tonight and getting on Broncos -10 @1.91 centrebet x2 units.

NBA Finals Game 6 Line released earlier, a lot more at stake for both sides in this one. I like Miami because its a do or die spot but -7 is a lot to cover if its a close game and Spurs are banging down 3's again. I think the best value right now lies in the under, the line has adjusted to 190.5 due to the last 2 games being high scoring. I think game 6 will be more of a slower grind defensively. Any one else got some thoughts?

Go Broncos
    Great pick on the Richmond play mate

trigga50
    trigga50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

Quote Originally Posted by OZnBa Fan View Post
    Great pick on the Richmond play mate
    Thanks man, I wish I saw your Brisbane and Freo play in time, I was so undecided on that game but your write up was solid with the Brisbane inclusions over the weekend it was a real arm wrestle of a match.

Rabbitbrew

That's twice now I've misread late changes.

Sorry guys, it won't happen again'

sando

Lads the Broncos will destroy the tigers tonight, 13+ and you heard it here first.
    Brisbane 32-12

First ... 168169170171172173174 ... Last