USA MUST MUST MUST POINT ON POINTS HERE

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

heavy rain in christchurch now

gimps_77
    gimps_77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 688

poor work from USA, extra man and no points apart from penalty at start. 10-9 half time to tonga,

USA really needed to be in front i feel

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail
    Aussiefalconfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

suns upset in the air thoughts?

OZnBa Fan
    OZnBa Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

its not that wet at the mcg couple of showers around nothing to be worried about at all

gimps_77

hopefully USA has better discipline and fitness in order to get over tonga
    USA surprisingly dominating in the scrum. USA HAS TO STOP KICKING THE BALL AWAY

gimps_77

unfort, turnover for USA through counter ruck but tonga intercept

davopnz

Disgusting stuff by usa,

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    NRL

Eels @ Sharks
    3.5* Sharks -14 ($1.92 Sportsbet)

The dismal Eels, now minus their superstar Jarryd Hayne have to travel to Shark Park and face up to a fired up Cronulla team who are coming off a good old fashioned flogging at the hands of the Storm last round. With the return of inspirational skipper Gallen, watch the Sharkies mobile and dynamic forward pack just crush the smaller AND less mobile Eels pack, with the Sharks led by arguably the three best forwards from Origin I (Lewis, Fifita & Gallen). Carney will thrive on the space and time he gets to work his magic and I would expect to see a few of those pin point cut-out passes hitting Ryan & Co for some easy put downs on the edges. With all the negativity coming out of the Parra camp and the lack of their own inspirational leader in Hayne, this very well could be a blood bath. If they didn't deliver last week after their "week from hell", then this week could be (if possible) even more of a let down. Pound it.

I hope this one hits the bank for you guys but have to disagree. Sharks just not that good to be 14 point faves against anyone, even if it's the scrapheap Parra. Sweating out 3.5 units on two sh#t teams isn't worth it, especially if it rains this evening. Passing on this game myself.

Shazzadude
    Shazzadude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Quote Originally Posted by ThaBigG View Post
    Hey you must of went to St Bedes? Shame about Mike braking his leg, ive known him and his family forever.
    Ah, was Yoshikazu Fujita that super-pacy fullback who played in the final against Wesley College? I remember being very impressed by him.

davopnz

Sure was, he was unbelievable.

burkestar
    burkestar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3462

Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
    I hope this one hits the bank for you guys but have to disagree. Sharks just not that good to be 14 point faves against anyone, even if it's the scrapheap Parra. Sweating out 3.5 units on two sh#t teams isn't worth it, especially if it rains this evening. Passing on this game myself.
    Whilst i completely agree with everything you said and will not be staking on this game, this really is not a game between two shite teams, for the eels nothing needs to be said but as for the sharks dont let one blowout lose fool you this is a competitive outfit and this should by all rights be a cake-walk for them. but like u say -14 is a bit rich, i think the bookies are trying to direct all the money coming in on the sharks handicap hoping that the eels can cover

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Mr. XYZ & TGM, you know I rate both you guys highly, however I think you are either both under-estimating the Sharks or over-estimating Parra. You really think the Sharks aren't a 2-3 try better team than Parra over 80 minutes @ home? 2 of my favourite players (Hayne & Moimoi) play for the Eels, I follow them closely and am fully aware of just how bad things are at Parra at the moment, both the lack of talent on the park and the attitude in the clubhouse. Have a good look at the list Parra they are fielding today. Sharks are great value at anything less than 3 try's margin in my humble opinion. I'm expecting a bloodbath tonight, and the weather should be fine with 0% precipitation predicted between 1900 and 2200 tonight.

Fade the play if you guys all think it's so bad.

angelo63
    angelo63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2192

Yeah Sando you are 100% right, If people think the 14.5 is too high then they should take the Eels. Sharks will smash the hapless Ricky Stuart trained Eels.
    Love your work Sando.

ender749
    ender749's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1848

Mr. XYZ & TGM, you know I rate both you guys highly, however I think you are either both under-estimating the Sharks or over-estimating Parra. You really think the Sharks aren't a 2-3 try better team than Parra over 80 minutes @ home? 2 of my favourite players (Hayne & Moimoi) play for the Eels, I follow them closely and am fully aware of just how bad things are at Parra at the moment, both the lack of talent on the park and the attitude in the clubhouse. Have a good look at the list Parra they are fielding today. Sharks are great value at anything less than 3 try's margin in my humble opinion. I'm expecting a bloodbath tonight, and the weather should be fine with 0% precipitation predicted between 1900 and 2200 tonight.

TAILED BIG TIME. COME ON!!

OZnBa Fan

fremantle vs brisbane

1.5* brisbane +48.5 (sportsbet)

Fremantle is not a team structured to obliberate there opponents, despite fremantle's blow out on basket case melbourn fremantle have not really taken any other team to the sword so far this season. A 8 goal line against brisbane with big ins such as rockliff luenberger and rich bodes well for the lions to cover the spread.

1* under 169.6 (luxbet)

Fremantle avg match totals is 162 there avg pts against is 72 freo are ruthless with there defence and with brisbane not having a genuine fwd playing this game should be low scoring
    Last edited by OZnBa Fan; 06-15-13 at 01:36 AM.

davopnz

brilliance by japan!

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by OZnBa Fan View Post
    Richmond vs adelaide

Im just gonna give this game a quick write up as i expressed my views the other day in detail, if you would like to read click back a few pages.

There is a clear trend that is happeining in the Afl right now and that is teams that are either belted the week before or have lost a number of games in a row and have been dragged thought the mud by the media have responded with a win. By either being big underdogs or they have put a stellar performace in agianst a side that is higly rated. The teams that have fall into this catergory are:

Bulldogs - losing to goldcoast being 1-7 and respoding agaisnt st kilda with a great win
    St kilda - beating carlton after being 1-5 and were desprate for a win and got the job done, also last week nearly knocking off the eagles after being embrrassed against north melbourne
    Collingwood - had put in a consistent dismal performances agaisnt sides were they were expected to be competitive an against freo they were flattered by the score board a they trailed by 40 points at one stage and that week in melbourne the heat was really on the pies and the following week they defeated the under deafeted cats

Any way i could go on and on my personal view on todays game is that im banking on the crows to respond after as what brendon sanderson said as the worst performance at the club since he has been there in 18 months

I also dont believe that the tigers are that side that every1 thinks they are YET, they are definantly on the up but i still dont think they have turned the corner. I actually think the crows can get up today but im playing it safe

2* Adelaide +20.5 sportsbet ($1.92) got this market on wednesday
    1* over 180.5 ($1.91) bet 365
    1* jack riewoldt under 3 goals ($1.95) luxbet
    1* wire to wire - any other result ($2.15) sporstsbet

For people that may not know what wire to wire market is, there a 3 markets availble any they are:
    Richmond to lead at the end of every qtr
    Adelaide to lead at the end of every qtr
    Or any other result

Also with jack riewoldt under 3 goals i expect tahlia to go to him today, last year jack kicked 3 goal in the first qtr when rutten was on him, they switch was made at qtr time and tahlia kept him very quiet. Also tahlia is very underrated this year as they are not travelling as well as they were last year his a gun defender and keep in mind reiwoldt has to kick 4 goals to lose this bet

adding 1* to the over, perfect wheter at the g today it has also moved out to 183.5 at some books
    Adelaide were absoultley dismal today and there ball skills were shocking thought they would fought harder

Richmond vs adelaide results - 1-1-2 - 1*

overall

5-1-2 +3.5 units

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Not fading. this was just my input on the game. Healthy debate is much better for all of us than mindlessly agreeing with every play.
    Points Awarded:

sando gave MrXYZ 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

OZnBa Fan

how good is blake fergurson...

sando

Cash the Raiders/Panthers 1st Half Over. $$

18-7 now from my last 25 NRL plays. (With 9 of those plays at + odds).

Fingers crossed for the big play on the Sharkies tonight.

sando

Soccer

UEFA U21 Euro Championships

(Been following this tourney since the beginning, and have gone 3-1 playing only O/U's)

1.5* Spain v Norway Over 2.5 & 3 ($1.84 Pinnacle)

Also like the Over 2.5 in the other semi (Italy v Holland)

OZnBa Fan

fremantle vs brisbane

Fremantle is not a team structured to obliberate there opponents, despite fremantle's blow out on basket case melbourn fremantle have not really taken any other team to the sword so far this season. A 8 goal line against brisbane with big ins such as rockliff luenberger and rich bodes well for the lions to cover the spread.

1* under 169.6 (luxbet)

Fremantle avg match totals is 162 there avg pts against is 72 freo are ruthless with there defence and with brisbane not having a genuine fwd playing this game should be low scoring
    Brisbane +48.5 $$
    Under 169.5 $$

2-0
    overall 7-1-2 = +6 units good weekend so far

OZnBa Fan

Essendon vs gold coast

2* under 191.5 (luxbet)

Like i said the other day, essendon believe it or not are ranked 6th in pts conceded which is an avg of 81, the gold coast now have a developed pacey matured bodies in the midfield and can go with most teams. I beleive this game is closer then the market thinks in terms of goals generated

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Got my timing all wrong on the cricket as it's already started.

But I mentioned the Birmingham wicket looks very tough to chase on. I'm not sure what to make of that as India won the toss and have elected to chase anyway so who knows.

As I type Pakistan have lost an early wicket anyway, maybe one to keep an eye on if they manage to get a defendable total live betting though.

nosibalasinoypi
    nosibalasinoypi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1100

+14 cash that!

Tim Gerry Mander
    Tim Gerry Mander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Mate, just giving you my opinion.
    As xyz said, that many units on this game in my opinion was way too much.
    The line was just about right and I ha no clear lean either way.
    Mick Gordon pulling out didn't help the cause either.
    The Eels have come to play tonight and the sharks are making stupid mistakes.
    Sharks have to win the second half 24-0 to cover.
    Hope you get it, but it looks unlikely even though as I type, Gallen just scores!

gimps_77

got on live - 13 at $3, will hedge now 1-12 at $2.1

OZnBa Fan

Come sharks cover the spread u blonks

OZnBa Fan

Come on sharks cover the spread u blonks

gimps_77

12 point lead now commmeeee on!

Crowing Capers
    Crowing Capers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Essendon vs gold coast

2* under 191.5 (luxbet)

Like i said the other day, essendon believe it or not are ranked 6th in pts conceded which is an avg of 81, the gold coast now have a developed pacey matured bodies in the midfield and can go with most teams. I beleive this game is closer then the market thinks in terms of goals generated
    Genius - 3 stakes Lol

gimps_77

sportsbet currently have sharks -17.5, centrebet have -12.5

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Crowing Capers View Post
    Genius - 3 stakes Lol
    Yep my brother works for them.

Crowing Capers
    Crowing Capers's Avatar Become A Pro!

fremantle vs brisbane

1* under 169.6 (luxbet)

Genius 2 stake brutha

C'mon you Sharkys

First ... 165166167168169170171 ... Last