Name:  NRL(2).PNG
Views: 922
Size:  4.2 KB

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

State of origin boys!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawley

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Yeah jm you can usually get more options during in play @ b365
    Thx Vinnie!

Btw, watch out for Froome on the Dauphine Liberee tommorow. I have him at small stake to win at 4.50 (+450) and large at 1.40 vs Porte on bet365 and Valverde over Sanchez at 1.50 (got this at 1.80 actually, still value though).

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

No try in the first 10 minutes looks good with Luxbet @ 1.80

burkestar
    burkestar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3462

alright fellas lets make some dollars tonight, still scratching my head over the origin, i dunno who to take at this point but, elsewhere i like the line in the rugby on tonight:
    Rugby Play:
    British and Irish lions -38.5 over the western force

Here the western force of the super 15 play host to the mighty British and irish lions. The force are a mediocore team of the super 15 tournament to start with, whilst the lions is a combination of the best players from England, wales and Ireland and would be considered one of the best rugby teams of the world. The Force will be resting key forwards as they will be linging up for super rugby action just 4 days after this game. The last time the lions came to aus they beat the force 110-16 in 2001, the force team has made some improvement since then and i dont expect such a colossal scoreline but also considering they beat the barbarians 59-8 in a sloppy affair recently, i expect them to cover. BOL tonight to all

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

so gutted i missed the opening line of lions -22.5, some insane line movement.

i still think they cover but can't back it now, so going for highest scoring half 2nd half(wholesale changes, should start a tad rusty)

burkestar
    burkestar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3462

It was at -22.5!! kidding me!! only looked at the line yesterday ha

RedDevil89
    RedDevil89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Quote Originally Posted by burkestar View Post
    alright fellas lets make some dollars tonight, still scratching my head over the origin, i dunno who to take at this point but, elsewhere i like the line in the rugby on tonight:
    Rugby Play:
    British and Irish lions -38.5 over the western force

Here the western force of the super 15 play host to the mighty British and irish lions. The force are a mediocore team of the super 15 tournament to start with, whilst the lions is a combination of the best players from England, wales and Ireland and would be considered one of the best rugby teams of the world. The Force will be resting key forwards as they will be linging up for super rugby action just 4 days after this game. The last time the lions came to aus they beat the force 110-16 in 2001, the force team has made some improvement since then and i dont expect such a colossal scoreline but also considering they beat the barbarians 59-8 in a sloppy affair recently, i expect them to cover. BOL tonight to all
    Ill tail you on this one. I dont watch much Union because its a boring sport to watch. For the origin i recommend either highest scoring half - 2nd half or time of 1st try scored after 12min or whatever your bookie gives. Somebody earlier said their bookie was giving 10min which is even better.

Goodluck and Goodluck tonight on the origin. I've got NSW 1-12 at $2.75

gimps_77
    gimps_77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 688

Have to remember that the best thing going for the force is cohesiveness. They might not have all played at super rugby together but they constantly train and use combinations that aren't starting week in and week out. Also all these blokes would have been told by foley, rip in and prove to me you can play super rugby.

Also expecting the lions to use reserves early rather than late in the game, plenty opportuntiy for a back door cover.

Look out for Chris Tuatara-Morrison - watched him in the shute shield last year and he has a good set of skills more so in attack than defence.

Going with the force +39.5 (its not everyday you get to play the lions and they will show this in their performance i feel and this is a high line)

davopnz

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil89 View Post
    Ill tail you on this one. I dont watch much Union because its a boring sport to watch. For the origin i recommend either highest scoring half - 2nd half or time of 1st try scored after 12min or whatever your bookie gives. Somebody earlier said their bookie was giving 10min which is even better.

Goodluck and Goodluck tonight on the origin. I've got NSW 1-12 at $2.75

Union is not a boring sport, it's just you've grown up with a watered down game(rugby league) so you find possession battles like real scrums and rucks boring. Some would say watching 5 hit ups and then kicking the ball away boring.

gopolks
    gopolks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

Im a kiwi and dont follow union at all. So wouldnt bet on rugby union.

Think of taking nsw half/full time double, the crowd will have them more hyped for the start so first scoring play should be
    a nsw try.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Good luck with Orgin tonight guys! I'm rolling with the Total OVER 34.0 @1.90 x 1

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

What is a kiwi?

OZnBa Fan
    OZnBa Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

sando u penetrating legend

Lakey
    Lakey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    What is a kiwi?
    Someone who is from New Zealand.

OZnBa Fan

is QLD +12.5 live bet a good play lads?

OZnBa Fan

New Zealand vs England in the cricket
    2* on new zealend to hit more sixes then england
    In there last 10 matches new zealand have more sixes then england 9 times they have also hit 38 compared to englands 20
    you can find this market on centrebet

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by OZnBa Fan View Post
    is QLD +12.5 live bet a good play lads?
    They are traditionally a 2nd half team...

Hope that answers your question...

the tross
    Update your status
    the tross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6226

God bless you sando . First half picks were gold baby. Lets bring it home. And as for Nate miles the fukkin headbutting grub you got what you deserved!.

davopnz

that nsw over 17.5 moose ruined my night haha

Lakey
    Lakey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Great stuff Sando

ExodusNZ
    ExodusNZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1314

If he plays like he did game 1-6 then GOOD!

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

You guys think D Wade would miss an nba finals game?

Exodus check who had one of the best +/- on the court during that pacers heat series. Without Wade, MIA loses that series in 5.

ExodusNZ
    ExodusNZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1314

Haha fair enough - I wasnt being 100% serious - But since his injury hes made life hard for himself/Miami (he obviously didnt chose to be injured)

But at least hes continued to play - Some players may have sat out for the season

RedDevil89
    RedDevil89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

HERES MY PICKS FOR FRIDAY/SATURDAYS GAMES:

Parramatta Eels v Sydney Rossters - Roosters 13+
    The roosters smashed the Eels earlier this year, and are already looking like a solid top 4 team. The eels again seem to be wooden spoon contenders. I dont expect this game to be 50-0 again because the Ricky Stuart (eels coach) has just informed half his squad they wont be needed for next year so expect the boys staying on for 2014 to step up and maybe abit of fire from those who are being let go to impress future employers. Roosters are too good in defence, and Eels have nothing other then Hayne going forward. Easy victory for Roosters 13+

NQ Cowboys vs Canterbury Bulldogs - Canterbury bulldogs Win

The cowboys have had a poor season after what some thought they would be top 4 contenders. They have Matt scott and Thurston backing up from origin and are up against a fresh bulldogs outfit who have had all week to prepare. Thurstons wife is due to give birth anytime so he could be sitting in the maternity ward for this one. The bulldogs who were the form team last year losing to a disciplined melbourne storm side in the grand final, had a slow start to the year with a quite a few players being suspended or injured, but they are back to almost full strength and have hit form with 4wins from their last 5. There is no question that the Bulldogs should have this game in the bag, i cant think of any excuses to not tip them.

Essendon Bombers v Carlton Blue - Essendon -3.5
    Carlton despite their victory last week have failed to step up in the big games so far this season. Essendon may have had a loss last week to Sydney but i expect them to come back strong this week. For better odds i'd probably take the Essendon under 39.5

GWS v Geelong - GWS +87.5

GWS have been the easy beats this year, and boy have they taken a hammering. I think they have enough point in them to cover the 87.5 though.

Good luck all
    Points Awarded:

sando gave RedDevil89 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail
    Aussiefalconfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Go the roosters

sheepz
    sheepz's Avatar Become A Pro!

exodus, i agree that wades knee has hurt his scoring but you got to remember he's pretty much heats 2nd best defender as well. He played great d in the pacers series and without him heat really lack good guard defense

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Don't post tennis plays anymore but I do like the Under (17.5) in Serena-Errani tonight if anyone's interested.

Will be posting my plays in NBA, AFL & NRL in the next few hours but here's a couple I have locked in already.

AFL
    1* Kangaroos 1st Half -8.5 ($1.90 Sportsbet)
    2* Kangaroos -18.5 ($1.93 Bet365)

NRL
    1.5* Bulldogs -3.5 (Centrebet $1.80)
    1* Bulldogs -5.5 (Centrebet $2.00)

4 and 6 (and 2) are the key numbers in league

In this game plays out according to current form the Bulldogs will annihilate the Cowboys. Bowen still out and Thurston possibly out for Cowboys and super centre Inu back for the 'doggies only makes me like the play more, although Thurston (who at his best is the worlds best player IMO) has been so poor lately that I'm not sure if his possible exclusion is even a big deal. All origin stars for both teams expected to suit up. For those with higher risk tolerance I would throw half a unit on the Bulldogs 13+ ($3.60 @ Sportsbet).

nocode1
    nocode1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3085

Love the kangaroos bets sando....I think they win easy

rohan22no
    rohan22no's Avatar Become A Pro!

Loving it Sando, your work is great. Do you bet on the cricket at all?

sando

Quote Originally Posted by rohan22no View Post
    Loving it Sando, your work is great. Do you bet on the cricket at all?
    No mate I don't, I used to trade cricket on Betfair, and have had some success with ODI's but have found that trading on T20's is far too volatile (especially late in the game). When I was young (the AB, Marsh, Boon, Taylor, Jones, Waugh brothers, etc) Cricket was my favourite sport, I used to watch entire test matches and study the stats (as a 10 year old) of my faorite players, but I'm old school - i.e - I love test cricket and hate T20's (as I think they'll be the death of test cricket). I have almost no faith in the current (AUS) selectors panel and just find it downright sad that a country that is famous for our fielding (athleticism) is now such an average unit in the field. Aussies with little to no chance of winning the Ashes IMO, so sad. I could go on, but I'll stop now, best if I don't talk cricket or I'll blow a gasket.

Edit - If you're a cricket man and you have solid plays, feel free to post them here. Plenty of Aussies/Kiwis in this thread...

ender749
    ender749's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1848

totally agree Sando. test cricket is where its at. I'll post some plays when the test matches kick off in the summer.
    Points Awarded:

sando gave ender749 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sando

NBA

I do believe (at this point in time) that San Antonio will take home the Larry O'Brien trophy, however I will abstain from placing a futures bet on the Spurs and just take this series game by game (I'm predicting a 6-7 game series).

2* Spurs +5.5 (-115 Pinnacle)
    1* Spurs m/l (+201 Pinnacle)

Not worried about the "rusty Spurs". Not when coach Pop is running the show. He's borderline OCD, nothing gets left to chance, and the team IQ is very high, plenty of veterans (been there, done that) they know how to prepare for these situations and they will be ready. I'd be more worried if your on the Heat, they were poor in both of their last opening games, against the Bulls and Pacers, whereas the Spurs have been dynamite in all 3 opening games (Lakers, GS, Grizzlies) although they did start slowly against GS they came charging home against an inspired effort from the young Warriors and stole a game they had no right to win.

Keys to the series...

Spurs - Tony Parker. Needs to keep the underated Chalmers busy on defence and also drag Lebron out of the paint and force him to spend more time on the perimeter, as he hits Spurs multitude of perimeter shooters in rhythm and/or then opens up the lane for his dynamic dribble penetration. Lebron is an exceptional defender, but there is only one of him, and he can't play down low and on the perimeter at the same time. Parker needs to dictate to Lebron (not the other way around) and make him work defensively and expend energy hustling on the perimter and if he can drag him out of the post then Timmy can go to work on Bosh & co.

Heat - D-Wade. Lebron can't do it all. D Wade is still Miami's #2 threat (on both ends of the floor). Don't write of D-Wade yet boys, he is a proven big time player. No D-Wade = no chance for the Heat.

Not doing a write-up. Good luck to all.
    Points Awarded:

Crowing Capers gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

On it too. Im sure pop got something up his sleeve to limit lebron. Should be a great game & series.

First ... 156157158159160161162 ... Last