RedDevil89
    RedDevil89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Hi Sando,

Great work with the tipping this weekend. I cant wait for you Origin picks.

Here is some that i think are good value...

Time of first try scored - 12min or after $1.90 (TAB)
    Highest scoring half - 2nd half $1.90 (TAB)
    Total match points - Under 35.5

We all know Origin is always the toughest game in the NRL. All the big boys come out strong. Its usually a very tight game and only opens up once the big guys upfront start to get tired. I think its too hard to go with the head to head. If i had to sway one way i'd probably go either team 1-12 which usually pays around $3 mark.

Also World cup qualifier on tonight. Japan vs Australia - I think Japan are specials on this one. They are a much classier team and playing in japan i think they will be too good. I think the Aussies will keep in there. Maybe a 2-0 to Japan or i like Japan/under 2.5 goal double paying $3.50.

I hope you can post your picks up before 5pm EST so i can maybe outlay some on the bookies after work

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    Sorry sando, didn't know this thread was in the dumbed-down sub-forum

"prolly" offended some by assuming O-level language fluency

i've always enjoyed ur posts bro, and I'll continue checking in for ur NRL and MMA picks...and may IM sometime about the latter...

but don't want to make the "good ole' boys" 'round these parts uncomfortable...

SMH at homo-internetus...would go out of their way to be insulting rather than civil
    So in a nutshell you're gonna stop posting. Great, thanks.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Never posted a soccer play before on SBR, however got some good info on this one, so thought I'd share it with the tribe.

International Friendlies

2* Bulgaria v. Kazakhstan (-106 Pinnacle)

sando

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil89 View Post
    Hi Sando,

Great work with the tipping this weekend. I cant wait for you Origin picks.

Here is some that i think are good value...

Time of first try scored - 12min or after $1.90 (TAB)
    Highest scoring half - 2nd half $1.90 (TAB)
    Total match points - Under 35.5

We all know Origin is always the toughest game in the NRL. All the big boys come out strong. Its usually a very tight game and only opens up once the big guys upfront start to get tired. I think its too hard to go with the head to head. If i had to sway one way i'd probably go either team 1-12 which usually pays around $3 mark.

Also World cup qualifier on tonight. Japan vs Australia - I think Japan are specials on this one. They are a much classier team and playing in japan i think they will be too good. I think the Aussies will keep in there. Maybe a 2-0 to Japan or i like Japan/under 2.5 goal double paying $3.50.

I hope you can post your picks up before 5pm EST so i can maybe outlay some on the bookies after work
    I agree with everything you said on both Origin and the Aus/Jap WCQ tonight. Outstanding post. Thanks.

sando

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Never posted a soccer play before on SBR, however got some good info on this one, so thought I'd share it with the tribe.

International Friendlies

1 more...

Asian WCQ

2* Japan (-0, -0.5) v.Australia ($1.81, -123 Pinnacle)

*Called the Asian h/c or simply the handicap, depending on where your from.

**And yes I do follow soccer, I never "throw darts" for the hell of it... Don't have time to follow the big leagues (La Liga, Premier, Bundesliga, etc) but I do follow International soccer & A-League (Aus) and only a couple of months ago went on a 9-1 run through the African nations cup and the A-league.

Hawke
    Hawke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1041

Look I've been following this thread mostly as a silent user but I like the new trend of helping out our fellow man. None of you guys know me but I like to think of myself of some sort of tennis guy.

x3 plays for tonight's french open action:

Serena/ kuznetsova over 17.5 games
    David ferrer 3-0
    lay federer/tsonga total 3 sets (alternatively you can simply bet >3.5 sets)

cheers.

gopolks
    gopolks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

Yeah state of origin should be very tight indeed. Cant see it being a try fest, looking forward to the match.

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail
    Aussiefalconfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Sorry sando I think Aussie wins tonight

OZnBa Fan
    OZnBa Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

1 more...

Asian WCQ

2* Japan (-0, -0.5) v.Australia ($1.81, -123 Pinnacle)

*Called the Asian h/c or simply the handicap, depending on where your from.

**And yes I do follow soccer, I never "throw darts" for the hell of it... Don't have time to follow the big leagues (La Liga, Premier, Bundesliga, etc) but I do follow International soccer & A-League (Aus) and only a couple of months ago went on a 9-1 run through the African nations cup and the A-league.
    Massive soccer fan here lads and this is deninatly the right play japan are fielding a very strong line up and we will simply not have an answer for guys such as kagawa, ( man united) nagamato, (inter milan) Sakai (stuttgart) Uchieda ( shalke) and of course honda who you should all know, the matter of the fact is the aussies are relying on old expreiced players such as cahill, bresciano, kennedy, and niel, japan -1 is good bet for value,
    the aussies just cant simply mate japan boys as much as we would love to the see the beloved socceroos get the W its gonna be tough

RedDevil89
    RedDevil89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

I agree with everything you said on both Origin and the Aus/Jap WCQ tonight. Outstanding post. Thanks.
    Thanks Sando,

ive been tailing you for a while and love your work! The Bulgaria game is fantastic value against a semi professional outfit! Only thing with friendlier is they are hard to pick depending on the fielded teams! Like USA beating Germany the other day!

Keep up the good work! Ill post when I can too give you my picks!

OZnBa Fan
    OZnBa Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil89 View Post
    Thanks Sando,

ive been tailing you for a while and love your work! The Bulgaria game is fantastic value against a semi professional outfit! Only thing with friendlier is they are hard to pick depending on the fielded teams! Like USA beating Germany the other day!

Keep up the good work! Ill post when I can too give you my picks!
    Bulgaria shoul win but from what I'm reading they are resting a few of there players

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Good luck with the Aus vs Japan game everyone. I got a small play on the OVER 2.5 goals @2.25

kizzab112
    kizzab112's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

hey guys, who are people seeing winning in the Federer vs Tsonga match tonight?

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail

$400 on the over 41.5 games in the tsopnga match

$460 to win $1620 on Australia in soccer

BOL TONGHT Everyone

kizzab112

id be one nervous boy laying down 860 bucks across two bets haha! good luck pal!

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail

I was pissen my self after that penalty what a shit camera angle

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail

Great game so far

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail

Fuk 0-0 at the half that was @$2.78 on tatts i thought about pumping it too

kizzab112

would love japan to stick one in the back of the net. absolutely dominating.

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

it will be 0 - 0...

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail

Woooooooooooooooooo

Tim Gerry Mander
    Tim Gerry Mander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Phuck yeah Socceroos!!!!!!!!!!

kizzab112

goal Australia.

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail

YEH BABY FUK YESSSSsss

jontebond

0 - 1 Australia!!!

jontebond

1 - 1 on Penalty!!!!

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail

Fml why me

jontebond

AussieFalconfan: That really suck.

I can't believe how many times this happen in soccer. Everytime in the 90 + minute... Crazy.

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail

It's all good I'm up 2.5k from nrl this weekend so yeh it's blow but you can't win em all ay mate Bol in future

sando

1-1 Draw (-1 unit)

Japan played as good as I had hoped they would, it was just Australia's defence (and especially Schwarzer's goal keeping) playing at an unbelievably high level, repelling attack after attack from the Jap's that cost us, however a draw means the -0 was a push and the -0.5 was a loss, so a total loss of only 1 unit.

Onto the Bulgarian match...

Crowing Capers
    Crowing Capers's Avatar Become A Pro!

International Friendlies

Bulgaria 2-1
    Sando the soccer maestro

chicken dinner

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JM92 View Post
    I have Federer - 3.5 +100 2units for tomorrow. Unlike the nba, I use 1 2 3 system in tennis so it's a strong play still but not necessarily a double dime.
    Oh wow. Apologies to anyone who might've tailed. Was doing great in tennis so far (only bet dusseldorf and RG), took two days for live betting and made huge dough on Simon/Federer and now just threw it all away in these two days. Damn, first time I loss 5 units in 2 days basically since I started using a Units sistem

Btw I think the Heat will win this series. Will try and write something up here or another thread later on. GL fellas

KierenRaj
    KierenRaj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Quote Originally Posted by Hawke View Post
    Look I've been following this thread mostly as a silent user but I like the new trend of helping out our fellow man. None of you guys know me but I like to think of myself of some sort of tennis guy.

x3 plays for tonight's french open action:

Serena/ kuznetsova over 17.5 games
    David ferrer 3-0
    lay federer/tsonga total 3 sets (alternatively you can simply bet >3.5 sets)

cheers.
    Great picks champ!

sando

There is no sporting event on earth that interests me more than State of Origin and I have been thinking about both the series and in particular game 1 for almost a month now and these are the wagers that I have come up with.

Unfortunately these bets are very specific and can really only be found in AUS/NZ books. Any international guys that are interested I would recommend playing NSW 1st half, either m/l or ATS (only 0.5 points anyway) if you can find it at your book?

So as you can see my wagers are very "Blues heavy" and I will get it out of the way and admit that I am a NSW boy, i.e - Blues fan, however I am not in the habit of throwing money away. These wagers are made as a sports bettor, not as a fan. Believe me after 17 years in the game I am very good at removing emotion from my thinking, and hence the reason my wagers are so "Blues Heavy" is because I think they are not only going to win but dominate the series.

I have spent countless hours reading articles, watching NRL shows and origin related tv. I have read every single comment attached to every single article, preview, forum, etc and due to the heavy amount of time I have invested into Origin this year I feel like I have a good platform to wager more plays than I normally would on 1 single event.

No matter how fired up QLD are at kickoff, I do not expect them to be able match NSW's intensity. There is just no conceivable way that QLD can be as desperate as NSW will be after 7 straight years of misery, and after the controversy of last years game 1 and the speculation that they (NSW) were the better team across all 3 games in last years series and yet still managed to lose the series (by 1 point in the deciding game) the Blues will be primed from the get go - Fact - and if they needed any extra intensity it will surely come from the rabid & frenetic home crowd (who are sick of being tortured).

As is the ritual every year the Blues will go into game 1 confident and one thing is for certain, individually the NSW players are generally in far better form than the Maroons at club level (with the exception of GI, who is almost a lock for the Dally M).

*QLD have a long standing habit of making late runs in the 2nd Half, another reason I like to play the 1st half on the Blues.

*In every game last year NSW scored 1st and in the 1st two games it was with a try, only in game 3 did Carney kick an early penalty goal as the 1st score of the match and that was because the game was played at Suncorp Stadium (QLD) and the golden rule in Origin is you always take whatever points you can get when playing in hostile territory.

**On a side note the coach of NSW (Laurie Daley) is a Raiders legend and not only I am a Raiders fan (of 22 years) but Loz is my all time favourite player, so suffice to say I know his personality and attitude pretty well and I have no doubt that his approach to coaching NSW and the mentality he will/has instilled in the players is exactly what they need to break this massive psychological stranglehold that QLD has over the Blues, and I can assure the dominance is 100% mental, as physically NSW has had the "best team on paper" for the last two (arguably three) series yet have still lost. As much as I loved Ricky Stewarts "lets rip their heads off and shit down their necks" approach, I have no doubt that Daley with his low key approach is the right man for the job.

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does any1 know if the team total is available in the NRL for live games in bet365? They don't have it pre-game, damn.

First ... 155156157158159160161 ... Last