h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

game not done yet.. the idiot needs to stop missing easy conversions.. warriors needs to hold on.. they always fuk me over

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail
    Aussiefalconfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Worries score 44+ live bet it now

Lilfatbum
    Lilfatbum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3555

The waaaariors come out plahay!

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail

My +375 live bet hit woop
    Worriors -36.5
    Took it when try we're up by 24

ExodusNZ
    ExodusNZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1314

Another great call tonight!!!!!!!!!

ExodusNZ

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiefalconfan View Post
    My +375 live bet hit woop
    Worriors -36.5
    Took it when try we're up by 24
    What site do you use for that ?

gopolks
    gopolks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

Well done Warriors, back on track, manly next week.

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusNZ View Post
    What site do you use for that ?
    Bet 365

kizzab112
    kizzab112's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

hey guys great tip from sando as per usual. Heat and Pacers going into battle tomorrow. Who r people tipping and what are you guys betting on? im a bit torn between what to bet on i feel roy hibbert over 20.5 at 1.87 is pretty safe (sportsbet). I also like indiana at 3.70 as there always going to be a fighting chance with the belief they have and their massive dominance in the paint! If people could reply and share what they think thatd be great.

Thanks

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail

That ml is def value this game goes 1 or 2 ways

Miami blows it out
    Or pacers win it closely

Heat 2h is my massive play

ExodusNZ

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiefalconfan View Post
    That ml is def value this game goes 1 or 2 ways

Miami blows it out
    Or pacers win it closely

Heat 2h is my massive play
    Was my thoughts - Jumped on -7 - But might buy out half of it and just lose the juice. Not sure yet

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yo everyone. Just thought I dropped my plays for tennis here. Haven't done so since the first day I gave them out because I've been live betting only. Got confident after I made my dough with FedxSimon last day so now I'm going to do some pre-game bets.

Rafa Nadal vs Kei Nishikori:

Nishikori + 8.5 - 115 (bet365) 1.2 U
    Nishikori + 2.5 sets + 203 (pinny) 0.5 U
    Over 33 games + 175 (bet365) 0.5 U

Nishikori is my boy. Was in 2011, when I said either he or Dimitrov (my other boy) would be top 10 in 2013. None of them is so far, but Nishi is inching closer and with an improved service or at least improved stability he seems well on his way to cement himself among the greatest in the near future. Nadal has been struggling a bit here and I think this is not a huge coincidence. I am a firm believer Nadal is done for tennis in anything expect Clay because of his knees and the way he plays. I thought he would smash Klizan after the lost set to Brands but what I saw was a guy kind of hesitant to go 100% out in a 2 week GS which he hasn't played in basically a year since he lost early in Wimbledon 2012. I think Nadal is able to beat Nishikori here sooner or later and I think he knows that as well, but unless he plays like I think he'll only play in the semis and the final, Nishikori has the shot making, the defensive ability and the variation in his game to get Nadal out of balance and keep the match close. 8.5 just seems to many games and I think basically the books here are waiting for Nadal to take major advantage of Nishikori's service, which I don't think will happen. This said, all these numbers have great value for me.

Also playing Gasquet on the ML + 220:

Wawrinka has been playing great for far too long now. With Gasquet having the crowd on his side and has a dog, he just needs to be played here in my view (odds also going down on gasquet's favor).

KierenRaj
    KierenRaj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Placed 20 at half time on Tigers -41.5. Eagles kick a goal last second to lose by 41. Worst luck....

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by JM92 View Post
    Yo everyone. Just thought I dropped my plays for tennis here. Haven't done so since the first day I gave them out because I've been live betting only. Got confident after I made my dough with FedxSimon last day so now I'm going to do some pre-game bets.

Nishikori is my boy. Was in 2011, when I said either he or Dimitrov (my other boy) would be top 10 in 2013. None of them is so far, but Nishi is inching closer and with an improved service or at least improved stability he seems well on his way to cement himself among the greatest in the near future. Nadal has been struggling a bit here and I think this is not a huge coincidence. I am a firm believer Nadal is done for tennis in anything expect Clay because of his knees and the way he plays. I thought he would smash Klizan after the lost set to Brands but what I saw was a guy kind of hesitant to go 100% out in a 2 week GS which he hasn't played in basically a year since he lost early in Wimbledon 2012. I think Nadal is able to beat Nishikori here sooner or later and I think he knows that as well, but unless he plays like I think he'll only play in the semis and the final, Nishikori has the shot making, the defensive ability and the variation in his game to get Nadal out of balance and keep the match close. 8.5 just seems to many games and I think basically the books here are waiting for Nadal to take major advantage of Nishikori's service, which I don't think will happen. This said, all these numbers have great value for me.

Wawrinka has been playing great for far too long now. With Gasquet having the crowd on his side and has a dog, he just needs to be played here in my view (odds also going down on gasquet's favor).
    No book ever offered Gasquet at over +200. Ever. The best Gasquet ever got was around +120. Saying that Gasquet is +220 as of 20 mins ago is completely wrong. Wawrinka is NOT -260 for this match, LOL!!! Actually the line just dropped from Wawrinka -150 to -120 in prob the last 2 hours. I have no clue what you are talking about +220??? Just saying, at least get the lines correct, ya can't just make them up

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail

Easy money for tomorrow heat 1q pound it!!

kizzab112

One thing for tomorrows game heat havent won a first half in this series at home might be a good little flyer at 3.00 for the pacers (sportsbet)

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail

Quote Originally Posted by kizzab112 View Post
    One thing for tomorrows game heat havent won a first half in this series at home might be a good little flyer at 3.00 for the pacers (sportsbet)
    Best of luck to you tomorrow but there's a reason the heat have a 70 mill Salery tomorrow you will find out why

kizzab112

i reckon ur boys will win but i reckon indianna will have u in the first half. Second half is gonna be the usual LBJ game 7 clinic will end up scoring 30+

JM92

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    No book ever offered Gasquet at over +200. Ever. The best Gasquet ever got was around +120. Saying that Gasquet is +220 as of 20 mins ago is completely wrong. Wawrinka is NOT -260 for this match, LOL!!! Actually the line just dropped from Wawrinka -150 to -120 in prob the last 2 hours. I have no clue what you are talking about +220??? Just saying, at least get the lines correct, ya can't just make them up
    Obviously meant to say 120, sorry guys but I use European odds, therefore the confusion.

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail

Quote Originally Posted by kizzab112 View Post
    i reckon ur boys will win but i reckon indianna will have u in the first half. Second half is gonna be the usual LBJ game 7 clinic will end up scoring 30+

Definitely will be entertaining whatever happens best of luck mate

JM92

Quote Originally Posted by JM92 View Post

Wow just wow. What a tough day, losing 3.2 units total. Nadal and Nishikori play a 6-4 6-1 6-3 2 hour match, which is a lot having in mind the score and who saw the game definetly knows the chances where there for Nishi, the japanese just couldn't come through today. Then Gasquet goes epic fail at home losing 2-0 advantage to Wawrinka.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

The guy made a mistake, get over yourself mate.

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

He could of meant 2.2 (multiplier)

JM92

I have Federer - 3.5 +100 2units for tomorrow. Unlike the nba, I use 1 2 3 system in tennis so it's a strong play still but not necessarily a double dime.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick1382 View Post
    He could of meant 2.2 (multiplier)
    Slicker...restraint pal...we gotta bite our tongues lest we be capital-lettered and exclamation-pointed into facing how inferior our little lives are...

JM...at +120 (aka 2.20)...definitely a hi-value coin flip between two almost-equally-seeded players...win or lose, it was the play...how easily the other side of that coin could have landed at several junctures of the last three sets clearly vindicate the play...if this game were simultaneously played out in 1000 parallel universes, Gasquet would win in considerably more than the 455 required to beat the implied odds...we just happened to be in one of those other universes...

compared to other sports...the psychologically-tortuous nature of tennis-scoring magnifies the frustration of "bad beats"...if they just played one "first to 11 games/gotta win by two" match for regular tourneys...and bumped the 11 to 17 for majors...it'd be WAY easier to cap (and dispense with that damn tie-breaking horseshit)
    Last edited by fitguy67; 06-03-13 at 06:48 PM.

fitguy67

Sando...man u didn't just call the warriors victory...u had their players bring each and every sentence in your long write-up to life...in 3D technicolor!!...just like u had Vitor and Texeira "on script" the other weekend!!

my entries into the "name that good thing that's goin' on in Sando's thread" contest

*BBB...Bookie-Bashing Brotherhood
    *FOK...Fellowship Of the Ka-ching
    Last edited by fitguy67; 06-03-13 at 06:49 PM.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Does this guy ever speak normal english?
    Points Awarded:

Speedy88 gave hawley 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MrXYZ

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

back to the NBA, I think one of the keys to the game 7 is Ray Allen. The dramas with Wade & Bosh have made people forget how badly he's been shooting in the playoffs. He's driving for layups to compensate. Also missing free throws.

Passing on a side in this one but might roll with the over for 1 unit.

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

lol calm down mate, he was obviously confused as over here we use decimal which is $2.20 for Gasquet, which was correct.

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
    The guy made a mistake, get over yourself mate.

Well said!

fitguy67

Sorry sando, didn't know this thread was in the dumbed-down sub-forum

"prolly" offended some by assuming O-level language fluency

i've always enjoyed ur posts bro, and I'll continue checking in for ur NRL and MMA picks...and may IM sometime about the latter...

but don't want to make the "good ole' boys" 'round these parts uncomfortable...

SMH at homo-internetus...would go out of their way to be insulting rather than civil

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Miami's intensity looks scary this game, going to be trading the Heat in play, picked them up already @ -5 last time out, was originally leaning towards the Pacers ATS but from from I've seen so far from The Heat I have a feeling at some point in the game they will go on a nasty run and bury this series once and for all.

*Considering a futures play on the Spurs if Miami wins this series, feels a bit like Miami v Dallas (2011).

**Will post a play for State of Origin game 1 later today.

***Also lining up two very large plays for UFC 161, will get them in soon as have a feeling both odds will drop as the card gets closer (12 days time).
    Last edited by sando; 06-03-13 at 08:17 PM.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

NBA

2nd Half Play

1* Over 92 (+103 Pinnacle)
    Points Awarded:

Crowing Capers gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vikings4590
    Vikings4590's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you for the picks Sando!

First ... 154155156157158159160 ... Last