Betpoints: 573

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

what service is TSG?

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

I ended playing the Heat tonight. Let's see if they do roll or not, but they should and they CAN. Specially because I think Indy CAN'T keep this offenisve onslaught. I won't bet another total in these playoffs also thanks to how much I've been burned in OT and 1/2 point losses, but I'm leaning under actually. still I understand your reasoning and will be hoping for a Heat 100-85 win or something like that!

burkestar
    burkestar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3462

For all u league fans, i love my league and have been following it since i was a young lad, i worshiped the nrl like a religion even at the ages of 5-7 and towards the end of my childhood i spent a good 3 years in England and would rarely be able to see nrl, instead i got introduced to the English super league and have kept an interest in it ever since

to those that are interested here are some English super league plays (Rugby league) for the weekend

leeds rhihnos against hull fc, (hull is in descent form but leeds have the better side, were unlucky not to get a result last week against the powerhouse wigan team losing by 4 points and should find it easier here, take leeds ML or handicap up to -3.5 or -5.5)

Castleford -1.0 against london broncos (these two teams have been fairly average this season, but castleford is has been showing very good improvement of late and the broncos are a fairly old and injured team where-as castleford have more youth)

Hull KR -5.5 against Bradford bulls (bradford in terrible form at the moment and in all sorts of trouble, anyone who saw the way they defended last week would be a brave man to back them here, default handicap is at 7 and climbing take it if you cant get the alternate handicaps)

Warrington wolves -19.5 or HT/FT against salford reds, this game really shouldn't be whos gonna win?, but, by how much?, though warrington did have a surprise loss to hull fc a couple weeks ago they immediately bounced back with a 20+ point win over st helens, salford are much worse than st helens thus warrington should be good here

Catalans dragons -6.5 against widnes vikings, Catalans bounced back to form on the weekend with a 40 point shallacking of the broncos, on the other hand widnes lost to a very average salford (another team catalans would be capable of destroying) so if they cant compete there one would think catalans should win here, but i do rate widnes a chance of bouncing back here they will come ready to play and if they were matching up against a weaker team id take them but not here dragons too strong

Wigan warriors -17.5 over wakefield wildcats,, wigan are like the manchester utd of english super league, they are favoured to not only win every week but do it by atleast 13+ points wakefield are average and should get run out of the water here,,default handicap opened at -17 already climbed to -20

Huddersfield giants -6.0 against ST Helens,,,minus wigan, huddersfield are the form team atm and even scored a rare win over wigan in challenge cup recently, st helens came off a bad loss last week and should show up to play here but huddersfield in form and at home cant go past them
    Points Awarded:

gopolks gave burkestar 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well a poor day in the NBA, however got a big w/e of Aussie sports coming up to turn things around.

NRL

Dragons @ Bulldogs

2* Bulldogs team total Over 21.5 ($1.84 Sportsbet)
    1* Bulldogs -7.5 ($1.91 Centrebet)
    Last edited by sando; 05-31-13 at 02:15 AM.

Tim Gerry Mander
    Tim Gerry Mander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Hey Sando
    Tom Waterhouse is offering $1.80 for the Bulldogs head to head as a special promo.

Jump on mate!

sando

Damn I forgot to post my AFL spreadsheet before tonight's game, sorry boys. I just want to point out as you can clearly see on the spreadsheet that my 2 x Collingwood plays were added to the spreadsheet 16 hours ago, and the game is only half an hour old. I have never posted a play after start time but this was already on my spreadsheet and I forgot to post it this afternoon.

Rabbitbrew
    Rabbitbrew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2333

My netball bets for this week:

Adelaide Thunderbirds @ NSW Swifts (+5.5)

I don't get this line. Two weeks ago these two teams played in Adelaide and the Swifts only lost by 2 goals. Last week the Swifts had a morale boosting win while the Thunderbirds played in NZ and won by 4 goals. Thunderbirds then had to spend and extra day in transit due to weather. An overnight stay in Brisbane can't help preparations this week. Also in last weeks game their #1 GS Borrego came off late with a knee injury. She has been cleared of any major damage but considering the Thunderbirds are on top of the ladder, 2 games clear with a game in hand, they will not be risking her if their is any sign of trouble. I'll take the +5.5 on the Swifts thanks. Swifts rated to win by 1 goal.

Southern Steel (+7.5) @ Waikato/Bop Magic Sportsbet ***Line is 5.5 elsewhere***

Another puzzling line. Once again, these teams played two weeks ago with the Steel winning by 7 goals. Last week the Magic had a great win in OT against the an emotionally drained Firebirds while the Steel travelled to Oz and lost to the Vixens. In their first game back for an Oz trip earlier in the year the Steel put up 75 goals against the Tactix. No travel hangover for the Steel. The Steel are also 5-0 ATS against NZ teams. Not much has changed in two weeks. Steel rated to lose by 1 goal but cover.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Rabbitbrew; 05-31-13 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Line Alert
    Points Awarded:

aussieH gave Rabbitbrew 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Lilfatbum gave Rabbitbrew 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Rabbitbrew
    Rabbitbrew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2333

Not an 'official' bet but I've had a little nibble at NSW Swifts to win by 1-10 goals @ $4.

sando

aussieH
    Update your status
    aussieH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7720

Sando is it raining in Adelaide.

Fremantle will really restrict the scoring today and Adelaide have a makeshift forward line..

Points under looks good.

aussieH
    Update your status
    aussieH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7720

Radar looks like it is going away from adelaide.

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail
    Aussiefalconfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Sando the knights +8 is money tonight rabbits have too many out in Origin

Crowing Capers
    Crowing Capers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by aussieH View Post
    Sando is it raining in Adelaide.

Fremantle will really restrict the scoring today and Adelaide have a makeshift forward line..

Points under looks good.

Has not stopped raining last 24 hours in Adelaide. Got a game myself today. Its going to be wet weather at its best.....

Bet365 opened 166.5 then last night i took plenty of the unders 157.5
    this morning the game total line was 150.5, took another juicy piece of that now down to 146.5

lucky Crows game hits 120 points

load up lads

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Is it still worthwhile at 146.5?

sheepz
    sheepz's Avatar Become A Pro!

just took it under 149.5 on sportsbet

sando

Adding...

AFL

Port v 'Doggies (Darwin)
    2.5* Power -13.5 ($1.95 Pinnacle)

**Waiting for the prop bets to be released for the Sydney/Essendon game, will more than likely be playing a prop bet on Goodes. After all the racial b/s that has been going on fhis last week, I have a strong feeling the big fella will lift under the pressure and play his second blinder in a row.

NRL

Souths v Newcastle
    2* Over 36.5 ($1.90 Sportingbet)
    1.5* Rabittohs HT/FT ($1.78 Sportingbet)
    0.5* Rabittohs (to win by) 13+ ($2.45 Sportingbet)

*The Knights hit harder by origin and injury outs than the bunnies. The crucial halves combo of Sutton/Adam Reynolds remains intact for the bunnies after Daley went with Josh Reynolds for the final spot on the Blues list (great for the Rabbitohs). Knights defence sucks on the road where they are giving up nearly 30ppg. Souths still with the more dangerous backs after Merritt and Sutton were unlucky to miss origin selection. Merritt slides to fb and Everingham comes back from suspension and slots into wing to help cover the loss of GI. No Boyd, Uate or Gidley for the Knights severely reduces their strike power, however with the total set too low and the bruising defence of bunnies leader Sam Burgess missing, I expect the Rabittohs to get the fairly comfortable win in a relatively high scoring affair.

sando

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiefalconfan View Post
    Good luck mate. Personally I think the losses of Boyd, Uate and Gidley are more significant than GI and co for the bunnies. Knights have lost 80% of their strike power in the back line and with Everingham returning for Souths, that allows Merritt to slot in as a pretty handy replacement at FB for GI (not that anyone can totally replace him). Knights with a slight advantage up forward (Smith returns from suspension) but I think this game will open up and be decided in the backline.

Vikings4590
    Vikings4590's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Sando thank you for your picks daily. This is my first time betting NRL I am confused on what to bet. I use bovada as my sports book. This is what comes up when I select that game. What do I choose to match what you picked? I appreciate your help and thank you again for your picks.

Name:  NRL.PNG
Views: 542
Size:  8.5 KB

onthefence
    onthefence's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Your book only has the basic markets Vikings. You can tail him on the over 36.5 which is in the right hand column but thats it.

sando

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post

**Waiting for the prop bets to be released for the Sydney/Essendon game, will more than likely be playing a prop bet on Goodes. After all the racial b/s that has been going on fhis last week, I have a strong feeling the big fella will lift under the pressure and play his second blinder in a row.
    Adding...

2* Adam Goodes Over 1.5 goals ($1.72 Luxbet)

Vikings4590

Quote Originally Posted by onthefence View Post
    Your book only has the basic markets Vikings. You can tail him on the over 36.5 which is in the right hand column but thats it.
    Thank you, didnt want to bet till i had some clarification. I appreciate it. Im in USA do you recommenced a better sports book I should use that will give me more lines. Thank you again for your help

sando

Quote Originally Posted by Vikings4590 View Post
    Thank you, didnt want to bet till i had some clarification. I appreciate it. Im in USA do you recommenced a better sports book I should use that will give me more lines. Thank you again for your help
    Yeah the -115 lines are a bit rough mate. Being in the US I'd recommend 5 dimes. They are not bad with Aussie sports and at least you'll get -110 lines.

Vikings4590

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Yeah the -115 lines are a bit rough mate. Being in the US I'd recommend 5 dimes. They are not bad with Aussie sports and at least you'll get -110 lines.
    Thank you Sando, I appreciate it. Gonna open up an account on 5 dimes soon then. Thank you for the picks again.

ExodusNZ
    ExodusNZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1314

Hey Sando, any reason the under is being hammered at the moment by the public?

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail

Personally I think the bet of the night is the half-time/full-time double play

Souths/Souths is @$1.60ish

Tie-Souths is @$23.00
    If this game starts out slow It has a genuine chance to go 6-6 or 4-4 or even 0-0 at the half and for $23 worth a shot

ExodusNZ

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusNZ View Post
    Hey Sando, any reason the under is being hammered at the moment by the public?
    Another drop - Down to (+34.5) 2.00

gimps_77
    gimps_77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 688

its due to weather

ExodusNZ

Quote Originally Posted by gimps_77 View Post
    its due to weather
    Thanks - Down to 34 - Might take it around 32

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail

I know it's early but

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail

Tie at half time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KierenRaj
    KierenRaj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Aussiefalconfan, Great pick mate! Was going to follow your tip but game started just before I could make the bet. Souths should be in control now. Good work
    Last edited by KierenRaj; 06-01-13 at 05:57 AM.

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail

Quote Originally Posted by KierenRaj View Post
    Aussiefalconfan, Great pick mate! Was going to follow your tip but game started just before I could make the bet. Souths should be in control now. Good work
    Cheers got knights+8
    And that souths one

Any bets your self tonight?

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail

Call me MR.NRL

KierenRaj
    KierenRaj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Cheers got knights+8
    And that souths one

Any bets your self tonight?
    Yep just knights+8 and over 36.5.

Any AFL bets for tonight? Went under on total points for both games. And handicap for both suns and bulldogs. All 4 bets looking good so far

First ... 151152153154155156157 ... Last