sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
    Big weekend in the NRL coming up with Origin selections & Roosters vs Storm.
    Yeah I can't wait for Origin. By far and away my all time favourite sporting event of the year. Nothing else even comes close for me. Im such a passionate Blues fan that I have to be careful when I watch the games in public, because as we have been losing for years I tend to get very upset and will punch on with any big mouthed Maroons fans I find at the drop of a hat.

Quote Originally Posted by 0tuks0 View Post
    What do you think about Grizzlies to win the series @ 5.0 ?
    I think that is a very nice price as I am extremely confident Memphis takes game 3 and you could then either
    a. let it ride.
    b. hedge out for a small profit by backing SA after game 3 (assuming the Griz win)
    c. let it ride and hope that the Griz also take game 4 when you could then hedge out for a large profit by backing the Spurs.

Personally I would put 1 unit on the Griz and let it ride until the end of the next two home games for Memphis and the re-assess where to go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by JM92 View Post
    What do those AFL bets (1-39) mean? Sidney/Geelong to win by 1 to 39? Can't get that on bet365 damn.
    Yeah you can mate. Every single book that offers AFL betting does 1-39/40+ lines. It is one of the most popular ways to bet on AFL (like an asian h/c in soccer).

On Bet 365 click on
    -Australian Rules
    -Collingwood v Sydney
    -Winning Margind 5-Way (Alt 2) (top right of the screen)

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

a lot of public love for indy today

sando

Considering the amount of turnovers in the 1st quarter (13 combined) and yet they still put on 43 points, I'd say the in-play Over (179.5 @ Pinny) looks very tempting at the moment. The pace is definitely quicker than i was expecting from both teams.

nicholaswdy
    nicholaswdy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 780

Agree

ExodusNZ
    ExodusNZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1314

HT: Already on Pacers +8 - But Heat -2.5 ??

sando

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusNZ View Post
    HT: Already on Pacers +8 - But Heat -2.5 ??
    Probably the smart bet mate, but I'm loving the Pacers at the moment. They truly do match up so well with the Heat. Not saying this from having watched 1 half of b'ball, but was same story in the regular season and even the first 3.5 games of last years playoff series. Heat have NO answer for Hibbert, and also struggling with West. Bosh typically talking shit pre game and then not delivering. Chump. I'm actually playing Pacers 2nd half m/l @ +400 (but don't recommend anyone else should follow)

sando

Lebron is the only hope for Miami. There is no other player on their list that can dominate on a consistent basis. Stephenson can contain D-wade (although him not being @ 100% helps as well), Hill can contain Chalmers. Bosh always stuggles against legit bigs (West/Hibbert), but Lebron will always be Lebron. George one of the best defensive sf's in the league but yet still NO ONE can stop Lebron.

sando

Two m/l bets on both dogs and both games went to o/t. Can't really ask for more than that. Both teams had their chances to win, and the Pacers probably should have won. Oh well hit both ATS bets and in the positive again. I still believe both the Pacers and/or Griz are capable of winning their respective series. Only time will tell...

sando

NRL

Spreadsheet Notes.

Bulldogs v. Broncos
    *The 1 unit bet is not Bulldogs to win by 13 exactly, but Bulldogs to win by 13+
    *The -3.5 is available at Centrebet/Sportingbet for $1.78 or Luxbet for $1.74 or Sportsbet/IAS (-2.5) for $1.79. At Pinny you can get -4 for $1.81. All of these are acceptable substitutes if you don't have a Sportingbet/Centrebet account.
    *Being such a large play I will put up some analysis to back my play/s when I can.

Knights v Warriors
    *The bet was placed at Bet365

ExodusNZ
    ExodusNZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1314

Hey mate

Why do you have such a big play on the Bulldogs this week ? The junior broncos been stepping up lately, and Bulldogs were pretty much full strength last week

In my virtual NRL that we do for fun at work I already picked the bulldogs and I've already put money on them at -4.5 but just wondering why you like them so much

Cheers

EDIT: I see your post about the NRL this weekend now - We were typing at the same time!
    Last edited by ExodusNZ; 05-23-13 at 01:12 AM.

elPkay
    elPkay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Can't find the NRL lines on Sportingbet so far. I thought maybe I have to wait but you already postet the odds and stuff.
    The only NRL bets I get is for the Grand Finale Winner.

Tim Gerry Mander
    Tim Gerry Mander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

I like the Dogs in this spot, but that game should be a pick, no way should Canterbury be giving the Broncos 4.5 points - that is the problem when betting popular teams like them - the TAB knows that every Leb in town will be chucking their pension cheque on the Doggies so they adjust the line accordingly.

I am not so sure about the Cowboys bet - that line is pretty spot on for mine, but I am leaning to the Tigers covering.

Really liking the Panthers with the start this weekend.

nocode1
    nocode1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3085

Sando I like the "both teams to score" option on bet 365.

Really like the collingwood/Sydney both teams to score 77 points.

Also like the Brisbane/Carlton both teams to score which isn't up yet but should be around 78-79

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Congrats on hitting the Dogs 4 unit play. Great work Sando!

sando

Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
    Congrats on hitting the Dogs 4 unit play. Great work Sando!
    Thanks mate. The 13+ should have cashed as well, however the doggies decided they would rather punch on with the Broncos in the last minute allowing an uncontested Broncos try at full time. Very disappointing.

sando

NBA

2* Pacers +7.5 (Pinnacle -103)
    0.5* Pacers m/l (+315 Sportsbet)
    *Anyone who is wondering why I haven't been playing totals lately, it's because I just don't have the time at the moment. Totals require a lot of work, there are no darts thrown. Put in the work - get the results. Anyway the ATS plays are going well, so "if it's not broken, then no need to fix it".
    Points Awarded:

elPkay gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Degenerate
    Degenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

Nice hit on the doggies bet!

Also the line on your UFC bet on Nurmagomdov went off the board and now its a -235.
    Would you still bet it?

burkestar
    burkestar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3462

sando loving your work!, cant believe we missed on the swans, i knew theyd win just wasnt sure on 1-39 or over, took 1-39 after seeing the ludacris odds for over and dam could not believe my eyes when i saw fulltime score, anyways do u follow the super rugby,, i see a bit of value there in the match ups this weekend, also i like melbourne and the titans in nrl, maybe its better to to play the total in syd v melb, but idunno melb at $2.40 is a rare-ity so may take it while its there, also if your a league fan it may beehoov u gambling wise to follow or keep a bit of an eye on the english super league its fairly predictable,,take the huddersfield giants over the bradford bulls this w/e
    Points Awarded:

sando gave burkestar 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    NBA

2* Pacers +7.5 (Pinnacle -103)
    0.5* Pacers m/l (+315 Sportsbet)
    *Anyone who is wondering why I haven't been playing totals lately, it's because I just don't have the time at the moment. Totals require a lot of work, there are no darts thrown. Put in the work - get the results. Anyway the ATS plays are going well, so "if it's not broken, then no need to fix it".
    Nice work again, sando. Congrats.

Rabbitbrew
    Rabbitbrew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2333

My netball bets this week:

Northern Mystics @ NSW Swifts (-7.5)

Swifts have been very impressive the last two weeks without getting a win. The Swifts coach has finally settled on the best GK/GD combination. Mystics are 1-8 ATS, and 0-4 when on the road. Only worry is Gerrard of the Swifts coming off last week with a calf injury. My mail is that she will play, and in that case the Swifts win and win well. Rated to win by 15 goals.

Tactix/Thunderbirds UNDER 110.5 goals

Thunderbirds are flying at the moment while to Tactix have not been overly impressive. The Thunderbirds have the 2nd ranked defense in the competition, up against the 5th ranked Tactix offense. In their only trip this year to NZ the Thunderbirds gave up 54 goals to the Steel. The Steel are a much better team than the Tactix so I see this game going under. Total goals rated to 100 goals.

Southern Steel @ Melbourne Vixens (-4.5) Sportsbet ***elsewhere this line is 6.5***

I really like this line. Vixens will be hurting from last weeks home loss. Southern Steel have been impressive of late but talk this week has been of their competition leading GS playing elsewhere next year. If the Vixens win this they are guaranteed a top three spot and are still in with a chance to finish top two and secure home finals. They win this. Rated to win by 9 goals.

​Good luck!
    Points Awarded:

sando gave Rabbitbrew 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ender749 gave Rabbitbrew 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

the tross
    Update your status
    the tross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6226

thanks rabs,locked in before the lines move again.

sando

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Nice work again, sando. Congrats.

Coming from the classiest poster on this site, means a lot. Cheers mate.

Quote Originally Posted by burkestar View Post
    sando loving your work!, cant believe we missed on the swans, i knew theyd win just wasnt sure on 1-39 or over, took 1-39 after seeing the ludacris odds for over and dam could not believe my eyes when i saw fulltime score, anyways do u follow the super rugby,, i see a bit of value there in the match ups this weekend, also i like melbourne and the titans in nrl, maybe its better to to play the total in syd v melb, but idunno melb at $2.40 is a rare-ity so may take it while its there, also if your a league fan it may beehoov u gambling wise to follow or keep a bit of an eye on the english super league its fairly predictable,,take the huddersfield giants over the bradford bulls this w/e
    Mate please feel free to post your super league plays in this thread. The more quality posters/plays the better for all of us. After all, we're here to make money. I love my union (I'm a Sydney boy) but I don't have time to handicap super 15 games with NBA, AFL, etc on, although I get really really into ITM cup. Kiwi provincial rugby is the best rugby in the world in my humble opinion. Had a nice season last year in ITM cup, looking forward to it again.

davopnz

back in business with a big win on the brumbies.

taking highlanders +4.5 next in the super 15, small because they're dodgy as hell. loving the bulls ML overnight against the sharks
    Points Awarded:

sando gave davopnz 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gopolks
    gopolks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

any change for the spurs tomorrow?

sando

NBA = rolling.

Anyone who follows my plays won't be surprised that I'm on the Griz tomorrow. 2 units max tomorrow, no more boys. Game 4 is the game I'm targeting for a big play, but obviously we need to see how game 3 plays out first. I'll explain my reasoning after tomorrow's game.

sando

Plays pending in MMA, NBA, AFL and NRL. Tail-Fade-Ignore. Good luck to all...

Points Awarded:

elPkay gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Crowing Capers gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Speedy88 gave sando 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

aussieH gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DHB
    DHB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 867

shouldn't it say tigers -40 instead of +40?
    cos the bet is tigers to win by 40+ right?

davopnz

^ No it's tigers to keep it within 40 points or win.

Highlanders cover!

DHB
    DHB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 867

^ sure?

look at the odds.
    tiger+40 @+700
    dont think so

burkestar
    burkestar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3462

super rugby play Bulls -2.5 i really think the bulls will take this game a run off a significant score, but occasionally the sharks show up and force tight match up, other remaining game, Reds v stormers, im leaning reds here, ive been playing stormers to win the past several weeks because they have the players there to be a competitive side but week after week they seem to just play slow grind out football which does not particularly work id take reds but not too confident to make a play here
    Points Awarded:

sando gave burkestar 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BetaB
    BetaB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2514

great i like Grizz also

elPkay
    elPkay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Memphis on fire! Perfect how the line moved from -5 to -4.5 an hour before the game so I could get it for the 2u you mentioned earlier, sando!

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Sando's MMA goes freakin' 4-and-oh!!!

Hawke
    Hawke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1041

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    Sando's MMA goes freakin' 4-and-oh!!!
    So happy I tailed ya cheers Sando! And don't forget he hit the Brisbane Carlton ht ft bet. How I don't know. Cheers mate!

davopnz

damn grizzlies gonna get iced

First ... 149150151152153154155 ... Last