thorny
    thorny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1686

Tipsarevic should take a leaf out of Simon's book...fighting spirit

EasyPicks
    EasyPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

some threads are really good to follow (this was one of them) but there's ALWAYS a moment in time that they turn into sh*t bcs of the garbage others post in someone else thread.

Can't the forum moderators do something about that?? Or they just want action (posts) to get more ads visualizations???

ffs DAMILO or DANILO or whatever the name get a fcking life and others pls refrain to comment (adding more posts of garbage to the thread).

I apologize to Sando for my post, but something has to be done regarding this same sh*t that happens over and over again regarding trolls/trash talk/spam posts and his thread at the moment is the perfect example of why it should get mod's attention!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kono

king_danilo92
    king_danilo92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Men

Tsonga v Gasquet
    Over 41 (-119, $1.84 Pinnacle) 1.5x

LOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sharp Snake
    Sharp Snake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

Quote Originally Posted by king_danilo92 View Post
    Men

Tsonga v Gasquet
    Over 41 (-119, $1.84 Pinnacle) 1.5x

LOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    You lost 9/10 of your bets in your thread. Go do your chores before your mommy beats you again.
    Points Awarded:

GoneWrong gave Sharp Snake 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by EasyPicks View Post
    some threads are really good to follow (this was one of them) but there's ALWAYS a moment in time that they turn into sh*t bcs of the garbage others post in someone else thread.

Can't the forum moderators do something about that?? Or they just want action (posts) to get more ads visualizations???

ffs DAMILO or DANILO or whatever the name get a fcking life and others pls refrain to comment (adding more posts of garbage to the thread).

I apologize to Sando for my post, but something has to be done regarding this same sh*t that happens over and over again regarding trolls/trash talk/spam posts and his thread at the moment is the perfect example of why it should get mod's attention!
    It is so easy ... you have an ignore list ...USE IT

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TC Woods

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

NBA Monday

...early games

Indiana @ Memphis
    Pacers +6.5 (-108, $1.92 Sportsbet) 1.5x
    Under 172.5 (-109, $1.91 Pinnacle) 1x

Sacramento @ NO
    Hornets -6 (-117, $1.85 Pinnacle) 1.5x

Brooklyn @ NY
    Knicks -4 (-108, $1.92 Sportsbet) 2.5x

________________________________________ ____

2-5 Saturday in the NBA -4.63 Units

0-5 ATS
    2-0 Totals

2-5 Sunday in the NBA -4.19 Units

1-3 ATS
    1-2 Totals

No plays Sunday in the NBA

________________________________________ _________

Long season. Stay focused. Keep grinding.

NBA 182-147-12
    (+41.56 Units) 55.3%

(NBA ATS/ML 130-109-9 YTD) 54.4%

(NBA Totals 52-38-3 YTD) 57.8%

YTD 42-42-1

NBA prop bets YTD 5-4

NBA Parlays YTD 1-1

NBA Teaser's YTD 0-3

NBA 2nd Half Bets YTD 0-1

All time SBR Picks

Rugby Union 7-7 (+2.97 Units)
    Rugby Sevens 28-24-1 (+2.27 Units)
    MLB 4-1 (+9.49 Units)

**Above record based on picks posted at SBR forum

________________________________________ _________

2-3 in MMA/Boxing over the w/e +0.80 Units

MMA/Boxing 8-10 (+12.86 Units)

MMA

Vitor Belfort v Michael Bisping
    Belfort (-120, $1.83 Pinnacle/ 5 Dimes) 2x - Cash It

Gonzaga v Rothwell
    Rothwell (+113, $2.13 Pinnacle) 0.5x - Loser

Tavares v Nurmagomedov
    Tavares (+161, $2.61 Pinnacle) 0.5x - Loser

Bisping v Belfort
    Under 2.5 (+127, $2.27 Pinnacle) 0.5x - Cash It

Boxing

Garcia v Salido
    Salido (+221, $3.21 Pinnacle) 0.5x - Loser

________________________________________ __________________

Tennis -
    I will update my tennis record soon. Worst run in years over January 2013. Will stop posting tennis after the Australian Open until I get my act together. Brought some new tennis software and since I have been using it my picks have gone to shit. Coincidence? I don't know? Maybe I am out of touch with the game? I did take the entire first half of 2012 off from tennis to concentrate on the end of NBA and the beginning of other sports (AFL, NRL, MLB) but I have been betting on tennis profitably for longer than any other sport, had some of my best runs of any sport in tennis. Anyway at the moment I am cold, very cold, probably make a better fade than to tail. Going to keep trying to stay focused and turn things around and keep tracking all my various plays here on this thread but I must admit I'm starting to get a bit over it. The feeling when your on a good run and everyone involved in the thread is winning is great but the stress of losing myself and knowing other people have lost as well because of my own bad plays is both real and almost tangible. Add to that some of the imbeciles on this site who truly must have such pathetic lives to so passionately and energetically pursue others demise on the internet and it can make you wonder why you bother at all...
    Points Awarded:

GrubyBob gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

usfunca gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thewhiteguy gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

aussieH gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

humble gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Maggi
    Maggi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

I'm sure the bad luck will go away soon Sando. Your skills won't!

Crowing Capers
    Crowing Capers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Head up Sando... Farkkk the haters.

you owe no one here anything so keep grinding man.

good day on the punt is just around the corner lets get it today

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14620

Good luck Sal Bando

Romerowned
    Romerowned's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2811

Edit: Nevermind
    Last edited by Romerowned; 01-21-13 at 01:28 PM.

thewhiteguy
    thewhiteguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

what a fukking joke fukking horse shit

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30722

Quote Originally Posted by thewhiteguy View Post
    what a fukking joke fukking horse shit
    Whats wrong???

thewhiteguy

GET SUM BITCH

thewhiteguy

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Whats wrong???
    The Indiana game was about to go to overtime and blow the under. I reversed jinxed it for y'all, your welcome.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30722

The Indiana game was about to go to overtime and blow the under. I reversed jinxed it for y'all, your welcome.
    I didnt bet that game. I hope you cashed though, Mr. Reverse Jinxer. Thank God the players and refs knew about your reverse jinx.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14829

I haven't been a tailler of your picks or even a constant reader of your threads, but I don't see what the big deal is here.
    Thick skin might be a valuable asset when posting at SBR.
    When things are going good you get praised & when they go bad you have to expect the criticism.
    No matter how immature it may be.

selte
    selte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1433

Hey sando! Just wanted to let you know I've been tailing you for the last 2 months, and thank you for the profit. By following your tips and sj55 I have made quite the profit this NBA season. Keep up the good work! Seems even a Norwegian can enjoy basket

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Hey Sando, I hope you keep your head up brotha! I capped over 450 tennis matches last year, was in the black for the entire year AND had a win % over 55%. I had people talk smack. I had stretches where NO one would post on my thread. I just kept on doing my thing man. You have to have thick skin on here and you CANNOT take the losing streaks too hard. We ALL go thru some rough stretches and the people that tail us ride the waves with us. But when we are winning, like you were earlier, and me hitting my first 19 big plays of the Australian, a LOT more people are winning money bec of you than you probably think. I hit a small losing streak the last few days, but I will pull out of it, like I always do! You just have to ignore the garbage, keep focused and keep plugging forward.

We ALL do this capping on here for FREE! And I think the MAJORITY of the people who post, comment and support us really do understand AND appreciate the hard work we do so they can double check a play or tail us and at least have some action!! And to follow someone who at least KNOWS what the hell they are talking about, like you and me, then the tailers have a bit more confidence I would think.

I want to wish you luck personally and wanted to tell you that I appreciate all the hard work you put in for the tennis (I really don't follow the basketball, but that as well I'm sure)! We all do this just to help other people out of the goodness of our heart & if some people talk smack, don't even acknowledge them. I think that 90% or more of the people who come to this thread probably feel the same way I do. I work hard on my picks, we do go thru some ups and downs, but the great thing is that you and I will probably being doing a lot more ups than downs. Best of luck to you and I hope you keep at the tennis, it was nice having another capper who knew what the heck they were talking about. Cheers
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: matt711, and DiggityDaggityDo

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Hey Sando, I was just goofing around this morning and I saw you liked the Pacers. I KNEW the Houston game was gonna be low scoring, so I took your Pacers play & parlayed it with the Under for Houston. I wouldn't of parlayed if I didn't see your thread earlier, so I did my straight on the under and the parlay. This is what your play helped me just bank

01/21/2013
    09:52 AM
    [ # 134035412 ] PARLAY (2 TEAMS) RR (1P-2T)( Risking: 125.00 - To Win: 297.20 )
    WIN
    01/21/2013
    10:15 AM
    NBA [701] INDIANA +7-130 (B+1)Score: INDIANA(82) - MEMPHIS(81) WIN
    01/21/2013
    11:15 AM
    NBA [706] TOTAL u208-110 (HOUSTON vrs CHARLOTTE)Score: HOUSTON(100) - CHARLOTTE(94) WIN
    $297.20

Won another 100 off the Under, so up 4 units to start the day and I was only gonna lay 1 unit on that Rockets Under. You see man, you already helped a friend out today. Stick with the tennis too, one of my first tails on your basketball. Thanks brotha!!!
    Points Awarded:

mvanja gave Dmoneytx 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thewhiteguy

Nets getting all the calls

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Azarenka 3-1 on unders, Serena 3-1 on unders, Federer 4-0 on unders, Ferrer 3-1 on unders, Sharapova 4-0 on unders.

these have been the money makers

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Hey Sando, I hope you keep your head up brotha! I capped over 450 tennis matches last year, was in the black for the entire year AND had a win % over 55%. I had people talk smack. I had stretches where NO one would post on my thread. I just kept on doing my thing man. You have to have thick skin on here and you CANNOT take the losing streaks too hard. We ALL go thru some rough stretches and the people that tail us ride the waves with us. But when we are winning, like you were earlier, and me hitting my first 19 big plays of the Australian, a LOT more people are winning money bec of you than you probably think. I hit a small losing streak the last few days, but I will pull out of it, like I always do! You just have to ignore the garbage, keep focused and keep plugging forward.

We ALL do this capping on here for FREE! And I think the MAJORITY of the people who post, comment and support us really do understand AND appreciate the hard work we do so they can double check a play or tail us and at least have some action!! And to follow someone who at least KNOWS what the hell they are talking about, like you and me, then the tailers have a bit more confidence I would think.

I want to wish you luck personally and wanted to tell you that I appreciate all the hard work you put in for the tennis (I really don't follow the basketball, but that as well I'm sure)! We all do this just to help other people out of the goodness of our heart & if some people talk smack, don't even acknowledge them. I think that 90% or more of the people who come to this thread probably feel the same way I do. I work hard on my picks, we do go thru some ups and downs, but the great thing is that you and I will probably being doing a lot more ups than downs. Best of luck to you and I hope you keep at the tennis, it was nice having another capper who knew what the heck they were talking about. Cheers
    Great post Dmoney

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 337

Sando If u have some time to answer...Nash is out for lakers, and CHI is only 1,5 favorite. Pinny ml is 1,87 on chicago, how come noboby mentioned this one as a good val bet... Is it or?

sando

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    NBA Monday

...early games

Indiana @ Memphis
    Pacers +6.5 (-108, $1.92 Sportsbet) 1.5x
    Under 172.5 (-109, $1.91 Pinnacle) 1x

Sacramento @ NO
    Hornets -6 (-117, $1.85 Pinnacle) 1.5x

Brooklyn @ NY
    Knicks -4 (-108, $1.92 Sportsbet) 2.5x

Adding late games...

SA @ Philly
    Spurs -6 (-108, $1.92 Sportsbet) 1.5x

LA Lakers @ Chicago
    Under 194.5 (-102, $1.98 Pinnacle) 1x

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by mvanja View Post
    Sando If u have some time to answer...Nash is out for lakers, and CHI is only 1,5 favorite. Pinny ml is 1,87 on chicago, how come noboby mentioned this one as a good val bet... Is it or?
    Deng is game time decision and the Bulls havent been very good at home this year.

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Deng is game time decision and the Bulls havent been very good at home this year.
    I know that but as I said before Nash is out, playin b2b and they haven't been really good home or away team this year
    Sorry my bad Nash is playing...
    Deng is out
    01/20 GF Luol Deng hamstring OUT
    5:45am missed last game, is OUT Monday vs LA Lakers.

TBsp75
    TBsp75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2060

i don't think nash is a BIG factor in this lakers team yet. not as big as deng to the bulls.

sando

Tennis

AO (QF)

Women

Li v Radwanska
    Over 21 (-103, $1.97 Pinnacle) 1.5x
    *Radwanska won in straight sets (6-3 6-4) in the lead up Sydney tourney, before that Li had dominated her on hard courts with some crushing victories although now A-Rad is arguably in her best form of her career. Li a proven grand slam performer who has cruised through the first 4 rounds dropping only 23 games in her first 4 matches. A genuine 50/50 match. Hard to imagine either girl winning 2-0.

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where did you see that Nash is out Mvanja?!

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TBsp75 View Post
    i don't think nash is a BIG factor in this lakers team yet. not as big as deng to the bulls.
    Yes, but Nash IS PLAYING, wrong info

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Please be more careful next time, that info was nowhere to be seen and I almost sh*tted myself because of my lakers bet!

sando

Tennis

AO (QF)

Women

Li v Radwanska
    Over 21 (-103, $1.97 Pinnacle) 1.5x
    *Radwanska won in straight sets (6-3 6-4) in the lead up Sydney tourney, before that Li had dominated her on hard courts with some crushing victories although now A-Rad is arguably in her best form of her career. Li a proven grand slam performer who has cruised through the first 4 rounds dropping only 23 games in her first 4 matches. A genuine 50/50 match. Hard to imagine either girl winning 2-0.
    Adding...

ITF Heilbronn (Germany)

Really nice little Indoor Hard tourney being played in Germany ATM with a whole bunch of big name second tier players (Gulbis, Karlovic, Becker, PH Mathieu, Rochus, Muller, etc)

Marchenko v Phau
    Marchenko m/l (-112, $1.89 Sportsbet) 1x

Karlovic v Dancevic
    Over 22.5 (-125, $1.80 Bet 365) 1x

Becker v Sergeyev
    Becker 2-0 (-138, $1.72 Bet 365) 1x

thewhiteguy

Adding...

ITF Heilbronn (Germany)

Really nice little Indoor Hard tourney being played in Germany ATM with a whole bunch of big name second tier players (Gulbis, Karlovic, Becker, PH Mathieu, Rochus, Muller, etc)

Marchenko v Phau

Karlovic v Dancevic

Becker v Sergeyev
    Sando can you tell me when these start approximately thanks

sando

Adding...

ITF Heilbronn (Germany)

Marchenko v Phau
    *Phau is a German playing in Germany on his preferred surface and the defending champ, so it would seem a no brainer right? Perhaps. Three of my highly rated tennis buddies from TI all like Phau here, however for me Marchenko is clearly the better player, he is younger with more upside than has been Phau who is years past his best (which wasn't that good anyway) plus he owns a 2-0 H2H, both on indoor hard and one only a few months ago in Geneva, when after dropping the first set 1-6 he came back to pound Bjorn 6-2 6-2. Marchenko opened as a small dog and has already moved into favortism despite all the factors in Bjorn's favor.

Karlovic v Dancevic
    *Second tier players can't break Dr. Ivo and he just can't break anybody.

Becker v Sergeyev
    Sando can you tell me when these start approximately thanks
    First match is in 6.5 hours (Karlovic) and the other matches are a fair few hours after that one.

thewhiteguy

First match is in 6.5 hours (Karlovic) and the other matches are a fair few hours after that one.
    Thanks man. What a fukking c u nt radwanska is huh? The majority of women players show no fukking pride when their down

First ... 120121122123124125126 ... Last