One2envy78
    One2envy78's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wait so he would have to win the match as well? Or just win over the 3 games?

thewhiteguy
    thewhiteguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by One2envy78 View Post
    Wait so he would have to win the match as well? Or just win over the 3 games?
    All he would have to do is win by 3 games. In rare cases you can actually have him win by 3 or more games but lose the match outright

6-7,6-7,6-0,6-0,6-7.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I'm taking Monfils. +165 way too good to pass up. Simon is a choker.

elPkay
    elPkay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Taking a day or a few days off isn't a bad idea. I guess most of us would feel exhausted after working so many hours every day on all those bets, put the efford in you do and it's right, these trolls don't make it more fun, even tho we know that there are losing stretches.
    Enjoy the day and come back tomorrow with a smaller NBA card (Lakers : Raptors | Mav's : Magic | Celtics : Pistons | Thunder : Nuggets) if you like. Or whenever you feel the motivation again.

Your almost 50 units in the NBA right now aren't the reason to keep going constantly, it's the reason to not bet since you are on a good
    run this season and don't have the pressure to build more units quickly.
    You planned on being up 100 units when the PO start and you still got almost a month to the All Star Weekend. You could even take a week off and be without pressure on reaching your goal.

I needed that too from time to time when playing Poker. A few days off and you're much more motivated again but I don't need to tell you that.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

With 50 units already in the bank you could just take it easy & pick your spots until the all star break.

Goat Milk

uh oh simon is holding his hamstring the past few games and called for the trainer. if monfils can find a way to win this 4th set i think we got a slight advantage in the 5th

Goat Milk

uh oh monfils just got a big blister on his right hand. he is only slicing the forehands back not hitting them.

only the fukkin french

funkiiwog
    funkiiwog's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm from Melbourne aswell but we all know Carlton is the team to barrack for!

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    uh oh monfils just got a big blister on his right hand. he is only slicing the forehands back not hitting them.

only the fukkin french
    and still he is favorite to win this set (live betting)

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    and still he is favorite to win this set (live betting)
    yeah he already won the set lol he was up 5-1

we just need simon to break down here in the 5th. it's pretty obvious simon is laboring right now. we're gonna be pretty lucky if we get this

pipita17
    Update your status
    pipita17's Avatar Become A Pro!

nishikori tonight @5...play of AO and over 3.5 sets 1.85? i really like ferrer and maybe im naive but for me this is the really close game
    Last edited by pipita17; 01-19-13 at 06:51 AM.

Goat Milk

unreal

Crowing Capers
    Crowing Capers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monfils piss weak finish. whole match dodgy as rat shit... Farkinnnn french farkers

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14608

Good luck today.

thewhiteguy

Yes Sando Good Luck! I hope you don't take a break but I totally understand if you do. I will still be waiting on your plays.

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 337

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    That's a rough loss on Dodig man. Terrible. Is anyone following Sando on Monfils? I had both these guys squaring off in our bracket with Shari and I can't remember who I picked. I really like Monfils my only concern is if it goes like 4/5 sets Simon has a lot more stamina. Simon is just gonna play defense as usual especially since it's slightly windy. If Monfils plays his aggressive game I don't see how he doesn't win but again if it goes to the 5th set we might get screwed. What does everyone else think.
    What a match, played 1U Monfils + 3 and 0,5U on Monfils ml... Woke up in time to watch the 5th set and after 6 breaks in the last set Monfils won his serve for 6-5. Bet 365 gave a very generous odd on Simon +350 (4,5) and since I won already a spread bet I took it for a 1u. So I was so fkn happy with the result...

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

what u got on the ufc card tonite sando? i like khabib over tavares...its -175 right now on betus...saw people on here taking tavares for +140 but i think theyre underestimating the eagle...other than that i was thinking about rothwell but didnt lock anything in.

knowlove85
    Update your status
    knowlove85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I think after yesterday's NBA card and his mentality before those results, Sando will probably be taking a bit of a break.

EasyPicks
    EasyPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

rough night yesterday.

Gl tonight

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

NBA Saturday

Another rough patch. 2-0 in totals and 0-5 ATS ysterday, wtf? The pressure of not doing well in the tennis seems to be dragging down my NBA as well at the moment. Bad days happen to everyone but should never be going 0-5 on ATS picks. Might need to take a break for a while and refocus or maybe just stick with totals as my totals are hitting at nearly 60% for the season, whereas the ATS picks are down to around 55% now.

Anyway I'll post what I'm playing today if anyone wants to fade them.

Houston @ Minnesota
    Rockets -4.5 (1-05, $1.95 Pinnacle) 2x
    *I'm glad the Rockets lost last night, they'll be even more desperate for a win now. Young team so back 2 back shouldn't be as concerning as it would be for a Lakers/Mav's type of team. Wolves so banged up at the moment, no Love, Schved, Pekovic, Cunningham (game time decision), etc, against a Rockets squad with a healthy list an desperate for a win, hence all their hard work to force their way into playoff contention starts going to waste as they have slipped out of the top 8 and the Mav's, Lakers are starting to exert some pressure. Also the Wolves are the closest team to Houston in the battle for the 8th spot in the West, so extra motivation?

SA @ Atlanta
    Spurs -4 (-107, $1.93 Pinnacle) 1.5x

MIlwaukee @ Portland
    Blazers -4 (-106, $1.94 Pinnacle) 1.5x

Sacramento @ Charlotte
    Bobcats m/l (+120, $2.20 Pinnacle) 0.5x
    *Yes I said I wouldn't throw my money away on the Bobcats again, however I watched yesterdays gaem and was very impressed with the play of Sessions who seems to be able to get to the rim at will and the continued growth into a star of Walker and most importantly the intensity and hustle of NBA rejects like Haywood and Warrick. Definitely worth half a unit in a game where I have them as slight favorites.

NBA Totals

Sacramento @ Charlotte
    Over 203 (Evens, $2.00 Pinnacle) 1.5x

Memphis @ Chicago
    Under 176 (-109, $1.91 Centrebet) 1x

SA @ Atlanta
    Over 194.5 (-104, $1.96 Pinnacle) 1x
    Last edited by sando; 01-19-13 at 05:48 PM.
    Points Awarded:

prior22usaf gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thewhiteguy gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

usfunca gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

avuksa gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Crowing Capers gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Pova under is a lock and Joker under should be too(night game, he gets these over and done with asap so he can go to bed)

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Variance reversals can come when you least expect it and can be very powerful...the only way I know to get out of a slump (assuming you can even make the case you are in one) is to keep firing. Just like Kobe and Curry when they are 2 for their last 15.

Good luck tonight!

liteweight
    liteweight's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sando don't bet on the Bobcats. they are poison...GL tonight hope they come through for you

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    NBA Saturday

Another rough patch. 2-0 in totals and 0-5 ATS ysterday, wtf? The pressure of not doing well in the tennis seems to be dragging down my NBA as well at the moment. Bad days happen to everyone but should never be going 0-5 on ATS picks. Might need to take a break for a while and refocus or maybe just stick with totals as my totals are hitting at nearly 60% for the season, whereas the ATS picks are down to around 55% now.

Anyway I'll post what I'm playing today if anyone wants to fade them.

Houston @ Minnesota
    Rockets -4.5 (1-05, $1.95 Pinnacle) 2x
    *I'm glad the Rockets lost last night, they'll be even more desperate for a win now. Young team so back 2 back shouldn't be as concerning as it would be for a Lakers/Mav's type of team. Wolves so banged up at the moment, no Love, Schved, Pekovic, Cunningham (game time decision), etc, against a Rockets squad with a healthy list an desperate for a win, hence all their hard work to force their way into playoff contention starts going to waste as they have slipped out of the top 8 and the Mav's, Lakers are starting to exert some pressure. Also the Wolves are the closest team to Houston in the battle for the 8th spot in the West, so extra motivation?

SA @ Atlanta
    Spurs -4 (-107, $1.93 Pinnacle) 1.5x

MIlwaukee @ Portland
    Blazers -4 (-106, $1.94 Pinnacle) 1.5x

Sacramento @ Charlotte
    Bobcats m/l (+120, $2.20 Pinnacle) 0.5x
    *Yes I said I wouldn't throw my money away on the Bobcats again, however I watched yesterdays gaem and was very impressed with the play of Sessions who seems to be able to get to the rim at will and the continued growth into a star of Walker and most importantly the intensity and hustle of NBA rejects like Haywood and Warrick. Definitely worth half a unit in a game where I have them as slight favorites.

NBA Totals

Sacramento @ Charlotte
    Over 203 (Evens, $2.00 Pinnacle) 1.5x

Memphis @ Chicago
    Under 176 (-109, $1.91 Centrebet) 1x

SA @ Atlanta
    Over 194.5 (-104, $1.96 Pinnacle) 1x
    Pos Player Injury Status
    Games
    PTS
    REB
    AST
    STL
    BLK
    01/19 FC Tim Duncan rest OUT
    3:30pm is OUT Saturday vs Atlanta.

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO

Sando do U still think is worth playing Spurs without the big guy

thewhiteguy

Quote Originally Posted by Catchn_Picks View Post
    Variance reversals can come when you least expect it and can be very powerful...the only way I know to get out of a slump (assuming you can even make the case you are in one) is to keep firing. Just like Kobe and Curry when they are 2 for their last 15.

Good luck tonight!
    Couldn't have said it better myself. DONT LEAVE SANDO

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Thanks for the info mvanja...knew something was funny when the line reversed to -3.5..made no sense without another one of Pop's many funny games at work. This tactic of his can be dangerous for SA bettors.

sando

UFC on FX 7

Have a pending bet on Belfort for 2x I posted a couple of weeks ago, thought the odds would move in on Belfort but actually ther are now a pk em and the majority of the love is for Bisping, so tread carefully with this one although I am still sticking with my Belfort pick.

Also playing (small bets)

Gonzaga v Rothwell
    Rothwell (+113, $2.13 Pinnacle) 0.5x

Tavares v Nurmagomedov
    Tavares (+161, $2.61 Pinnacle) 0.5x

Bisping v Belfort
    Under 2.5 (+127, $2.27 Pinnacle) 0.5x
    Last edited by sando; 01-19-13 at 08:21 PM.

pipita17
    Update your status
    pipita17's Avatar Become A Pro!

any comments for tennis tonight? sando whats your opinion regarding nishikori match?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14608

Good luck tonight

nicktran808
    nicktran808's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sando--

NBA Friday nights have been a shitshow IMO. I tend to have massive losses on NBA Fridays because all of my predictions end up being completely wrong. All current trends and modes of thinking for NBA betting go out the window on Fridays.

I'm really liking MEM/CHI UNDER though, as I'm on it myself. The numbers and reasonable thinking point to it staying under too.

Good luck tonight.

sando

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    UFC on FX 7

Have a pending bet on Belfort for 2x I posted a couple of weeks ago, thought the odds would move in on Belfort but actually ther are now a pk em and the majority of the love is for Bisping, so tread carefully with this one although I am still sticking with my Belfort pick.

Also playing (small bets)

Gonzaga v Rothwell
    Rothwell (+113, $2.13 Pinnacle) 0.5x

Tavares v Nurmagomedov
    Tavares (+161, $1.61 Pinnacle) 0.5x

Bisping v Belfort
    Under 2.5 (+127, $2.27 Pinnacle) 0.5x
    Adding...

Boxing

WBO Featherweight title (MSG)

Garcia v Salido
    Salido (+221, $3.21 Pinnacle) 0.5x
    Experience v youth. I'm going with experience and agression. Garcia is un-defeated but Salido is a massive test and I like the value offered on Salido who can definitely win this fight with his super aggressive style. Salido far more experience in big fights with bouts against JM Marquez and JM Lopez.

Yinz Hooligan
    Yinz Hooligan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

sando are the dollar amounts in your plays the amount you are wagering? example. on the sac/char over you are betting $2.00 ?

sando

Tennis

Just tracking my plays, which is the point of this thread. Will update my record later. Win one, lose one, the story of the AO for me so far, the problem is I have been losing too many of the bigger plays and hitting on the smaller ones.

Men

Nishikori v Ferrer
    Nishikori +7 (-119, $1.84 Pinnacle) 2.5x
    *Nishi undervalued. Could lose in straight sets and still cover easily (6-4 7-6 6-3) but I expect him to take a set, would have to be the first or the second as Ferrer a great front runner.
    Last edited by sando; 01-19-13 at 07:32 PM.

sando

Quote Originally Posted by Yinz Hooligan View Post
    sando are the dollar amounts in your plays the amount you are wagering? example. on the sac/char over you are betting $2.00 ?
    Are you serious? Spend 3+ hours on research everyday to wager $2 on a play? If you look carefully you will see I post the odds in US and decimal, US because this is an American site and hence most posters are American and decimal because I am Australian and some of my mates follow my plays and they don't understand US odds.

*Sorry guys not going to engage much in conversation until i break out of my mini slump. The good news is this thread has been removed from players talk and is now only in the nba/tennis sub-forums. The rules are a lot stricter in the sub-forums and basically idiots like Daimo or King_Danillo can't even post in here (as their posts are all negative). If anyone trolls this thread and it bothers you simply report them (top right corner) and they will most likely be issued an infraction by a mod, couple of those and they get banned temporarily, enough of those and they get perma-banned.

First ... 117118119120121122123 ... Last