OZnBa Fan
    OZnBa Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

lacko up 5-2, so many blonks on this page that just have no respect at times

easysaid
    easysaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    The hell are you talking about mate? You marked a match as a loss that hasn't even been played yet and you didn't note one of the winners. It's actually 4-3 at the moment on that card.
    Sorry, sorry ment rough as in down in units today if lacko covers we are still down from your other side plays you added. This was not a thread bash just stating the weird trend how you do better when u have both cards out. If you know me you'll know i treat people i dont know that well like family and dont think at all about how it might look, sorry again sando hope you kill it tommorow.
    Last edited by easysaid; 01-16-13 at 03:57 AM.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

The scenario now is Lacko simply needs to win one more game in the 4th set, or if he wins the 4th set then he can afford to lose the 5th 6-0.

sando

Quote Originally Posted by easysaid View Post
    Sorry, sorry ment rough as in down in units today if lacko covers we are still down from your other side plays you added. This was not a thread bash just stating the weird trend how you do better when u have both cards out.
    The scenario now is Lacko simply needs to win one more game in the 4th set, or if he wins the 4th set then he can afford to lose the 5th 6-0.
    No dramas mate. Must say it hasn't been the blazing start to the AO I expected/hoped for, however the Lacko wager is 1 game away from cashing and if Djoker match goes over then will be even for the day in units.

OZnBa Fan
    OZnBa Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

But dont you think that it is an irralevent post? markiing which plays his hit and lost. Just a little disrespectfull for a guy puts the hard yards in for nothing

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

easy, sando either of you lads looked ahead to super 15 yet? im counting down the days. crusaders have a BRUTAL schedule to start the season

humble
    humble's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lacko covers easy, he took 4th set.

easysaid

Quote Originally Posted by davopnz View Post
    easy, sando either of you lads looked ahead to super 15 yet? im counting down the days. crusaders have a BRUTAL schedule to start the season
    Yeah sando, forget to tell you im just going to sit back and watch all the teams' chemistry for the first week, feel free to post some plays tho

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Quote Originally Posted by humble View Post
    Lacko covers easy, he took 4th set.
    WTF?

Trolls suck!

sando

Yeah sando, forget to tell you im just going to sit back and watch all the teams' chemistry for the first week, feel free to post some plays tho
    Super Rugby is for you and RLF mate, me personally I'm waiting for ITM cup. Will quite likely tail your plays in super rugby as won't have time to do the research myself with AFL/NRL starting.

humble
    humble's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sando, which book was giving 18.5 for William's game earlier?

easysaid

Super Rugby is for you and RLF mate, me personally I'm waiting for ITM cup. Will quite likely tail your plays in super rugby as won't have time to do the research myself with AFL/NRL starting.
    Ah ofcourse, what do you think about doggies to win NRL premiership, young team, lots of room to improve and with hasler returning teamwork will only get better.

cind3r
    cind3r's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by humble View Post
    Sando, which book was giving 18.5 for William's game earlier?
    Plenty of them did. Pinnacle included. Just for lower odds.

davopnz

Ah ofcourse, what do you think about doggies to win NRL premiership, young team, lots of room to improve and with hasler returning teamwork will only get better.
    Nah warriors got this. I kid. doggies would definitely be my lean of the top of my head, it will be interesting to see if barba can keep up the excellent play though, i get a weird feeling he might come down to earth like hayne

matt#1
    matt#1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

Cashed Lacko! Cheers Sando!

avuksa
    avuksa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Djokovic express takes care of Harrison. As I expected. As a big Djokovic fan one thing I can tell you is that Djokovic (since he won his first AU Open) never lost more then one or two sets before the final while in his first one,i think, the only one he lost was the first set in the final vs Tsonga. Hope you all will have some use in knowing that.
    Last edited by avuksa; 01-16-13 at 05:00 AM.

sando

NBA Wednesday

Houston @ Dallas
    Mavericks -4 (-105, $1.95 Pinnacle) 2.5x
    *Dallas is rolling at the moment, Houston is cold. A week ago it was the other way around.

Indiana @ Orlando
    Pacers -1 (-108, $1.92 IAS/Sportsbet) 1.5x
    *Magic falling into the current popular trend of "team's playing their first game at home coming off a long road trip = play the under". SBR's "The Giant" will no doubt put out a play on the under in this game at some point. Anyway the potential for a low scoring game is not what you want against the Pacer's regardless if it is at home or on the road. Pacers thrive on low scoring defensive orientated battles and with the level they are playing at, their may not be a team in the league who do it better. Yes the -1 is suspicously low (Pacers playing the Back2Back) and yes the public is all over this line, so is it a trap? Maybe? But I'm willing to fall into it. A lot of my methodology revolves around riding undervalued teams that are running hot and Indiana definitely falls into this category. Big baby back for the Magic is great for them, however second game back gonna have to put in a lot of work against West who will look to draw him out of the post where Hibbert if left to single coverage is too big/too strong for skinny Vucevic and could work him over and rough him up a bit. Paul George looks set to have a nice game as the Magic just don't have anyone who looks like they can stop him. Afflalo is a good defender both on ball and perimiter and he will probably spend some time on George, however he is giving up at least 4" to the versatile swingman and may struggle himself if George spends any time on him as the guy is averaging nearly 5 steals per game over his last 3 games. Gary "the glove" would be impressed with those numbers. Actually Moe Harkless would probably be a decent matchup defensively for George, however he has fallen out of favor with coach Vaughn in recent times and doesn't look to be getting off the pine. I expect it to be a tight game, probably still up for grabs in the 4th quarter, however when push comes to shove it's funny how teams with a "winning culture" tend to find a way to win. Win the game = cover the line. Vogel got these boys playing with a nice consistent level of intensity on a nightly basis ATM. If they can find a way to smootly integrate Granger (return is imminent) back into the system without messing up what George has going on then I have no doubt this team is ECF's calibre.

Cleveland @ Portland
    Cav's +7 (-108, $1.92 IAS/Sportsbet) 1x

Chicago @ Toronto
    Bulls -3.5 (-108, $1.92 IAS/Sportsbet) 1x

NBA Totals

Chicago @ Toronto
    Over 183.5 (-105, $1.95 Pinnacle) 1.5x

Washington @ Sacramento
    Over 206 (-109, $1.91 Pinnacle) 1x
    Last edited by sando; 01-16-13 at 10:18 AM.
    Points Awarded:

dmitean gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thewhiteguy gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GrubyBob gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

humble gave sando 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mvanja gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Crowing Capers gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

aussieH gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

avuksa gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thorny
    thorny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1686

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfor1d View Post
    I also occasionally wager on Rugby Union, Boxing and Netball.
    Are you the same retard?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mvanja

dmitean
    dmitean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3106

Agree with you on Dallas, Over in Sacramento and Cleveland. Don't have any thoughts about the otehr games.
    Good luck!!!

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

@ Sando ....

Just an FYI, not sure if you noticed but the Pacers are playing their 4th game in 5 nights, not just a B2B.
    Fatigue could be an issue at this point. That's why the line is so low.

They did however already have a 4 in 5 on a B2B and the 4th game was against N.O. where they were a -3' point favorite and they covered.

I would check to see how the line moves throughout the day. Currently 66% is on the Pacers but the line moved a half point in their favor. Movement closer to tip-off will be a better indicator...

P.S. How did you end up on your tennis plays?

shookid
    shookid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1958

josh smith suspended tonight. sandowski we going big on nets?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30722

Is Sando really short for Sandowski???

SlickRick1382

Nets have been a notoriously bad B2B team

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Good luck tonight Sando! Hope you do well sir

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 337

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick1382 View Post
    @ Sando ....

Just an FYI, not sure if you noticed but the Pacers are playing their 4th game in 5 nights, not just a B2B.
    Fatigue could be an issue at this point. That's why the line is so low.

They did however already have a 4 in 5 on a B2B and the 4th game was against N.O. where they were a -3' point favorite and they covered.

I would check to see how the line moves throughout the day. Currently 66% is on the Pacers but the line moved a half point in their favor. Movement closer to tip-off will be a better indicator...

P.S. How did you end up on your tennis plays?
    If I understand this odds and line movement it means that big bettors are on Indy (sharps probably), correct?

SlickRick1382

Quote Originally Posted by mvanja View Post
    If I understand this odds and line movement it means that big bettors are on Indy (sharps probably), correct?
    Not really. 66% of the public is on the Pacers so line moved in their favor a half point. If I'm not mistaken, sharp action on basketball is closer to tip-off. So it moves to 2 then perhaps but I presume sharps will be on Orlando ...

Orlando got killed by the Wizards by 29 points where they were a 1' point underdog. Yet they are the same 1' point underdog vs the Pacers, a much better team. Just seems like the books want you to take Pacers.

I may take the Magic for some Quarters rather than the game but I think Orlando is the right play here ...

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO

Not really. 66% of the public is on the Pacers so line moved in their favor a half point. If I'm not mistaken, sharp action on basketball is closer to tip-off. So it moves to 2 then perhaps but I presume sharps will be on Orlando ...

Orlando got killed by the Wizards by 29 points where they were a 1' point underdog. Yet they are the same 1' point underdog vs the Pacers, a much better team. Just seems like the books want you to take Pacers.

I may take the Magic for some Quarters rather than the game but I think Orlando is the right play here ...
    Yes sorry, ur right my bad.... I turned it around

sbrhgary
    sbrhgary's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

I'm with you. Going Magic 1st half +.05 (+100).

steveq
    getthenet
    steveq's Avatar Become A Pro!

like the inder 187 indy orlando

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am on the same spreads as you tonight Sando! Was actually going to bet big on Mavs but now just 1x since the line is moving against us and relishes a bit of my confidence. I think the Mavs will teach those guys a lesson though, specially when the game becomes either a shooting contest or an half-court battle. The Mavs are the better team 1 through 9 and they were bound to get hot, maybe its a little late for them but I truly expect them to get to 0.500 before the season ends and Im sure there will be at least 2 or 3 really hot streaks ATS wise in there.

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO

Ssndo hoping u didn't count this one as a loser, cause this one finished 24 - 26
    Lacko v Tipsarevic
    Lacko +7.5 (-103, $1.97 Pinnacle) 1x - LOSER

davopnz

Really like to Spurs to get revenge of the mud grizzlies today

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO

Did Sanda said something about tennis tonight?

Basket
    Basket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Does anyone like Denver +8.5?

apurvaas
    Most of the Pregame pros are jokers!
    apurvaas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

Quote Originally Posted by mvanja View Post
    Ssndo hoping u didn't count this one as a loser, cause this one finished 24 - 26
    Lacko v Tipsarevic
    Lacko +7.5 (-103, $1.97 Pinnacle) 1x - LOSER

I cashed that bet moron.. how can it be loser? damn folks.. learn tennis betting before bullshitting the thread

First ... 113114115116117118119 ... Last