gambler1270
    gambler1270's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5767

Querrey

All over.absolutely laid down in tiebreak.lost the first 6 points.

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

sam querrey still a big gumby c unt. kolly pushed that gumby giant all over the court lol

Sharp Snake
    Sharp Snake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

I find Querry to be one of the most consistent and reliable players on tour to bet on or against. He very rarely loses as a fav and can't beat any "better" player who has an ounce of a return game. Querry made me a ton of money down the stretch in 2012 but to me Kohlschreiber is the better player when both are on. Didnt get to watch the match but glad I cashed Kohly so far. 1 dog down, 2 more to go.

JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp Snake View Post
    I find Querry to be one of the most consistent and reliable players on tour to bet on or against. He very rarely loses as a fav and can't beat any "better" player who has an ounce of a return game. Querry made me a ton of money down the stretch in 2012 but to me Kohlschreiber is the better player when both are on. Didnt get to watch the match but glad I cashed Kohly so far. 1 dog down, 2 more to go.
    Make a thread and post your picks

Sharp Snake

Quote Originally Posted by JNic View Post
    Make a thread and post your picks
    Thought about it, but honestly, I dont know if i feel like dealing with the trolls and haters, nor do I put up enough volume to be consistently tailed or faded. Maybe down the line.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9469

Thought about it, but honestly, I dont know if i feel like dealing with the trolls and haters, nor do I put up enough volume to be consistently tailed or faded. Maybe down the line.
    Nobody trolls you in the tennis forum unless you act like douche in your thread.

Speaking of that, what happened to that loud mouth guy that made the thread laughing about Nadal pulling out of AO? He made some useful insights in between the idiocy.

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by thorny View Post
    Yeah have to agree with Davo, I didnt see the commentary, but just based on players...
    I can see Ferrer be the only one turning up to play here. I don't think Monfils is 100% from his niggling injuries and he will most likely look to stay healthy for Aus Open...
    Points Awarded:

thorny gave davopnz 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

Just make it, who cares about some trolls. You know your shit, I wanna see your picks, it would help the forum

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

monfils fuker why do you play if you are not fit

Sharp Snake

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Nobody trolls you in the tennis forum unless you act like douche in your thread.

Speaking of that, what happened to that loud mouth guy that made the thread laughing about Nadal pulling out of AO? He made some useful insights in between the idiocy.
    pretty sure he got banned if we're talking about the same person.

JNIC, you know what, youre right. It will help the forum, and because the forum has helped me so much, i'll give back some. I'll start with the AO.

angelo63
    angelo63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2192

That's what it is all about, a community helping each other, If trolls come into your thread just ignore them , they thrive on people responding to them the best way to make them squirm more is to ignore....
    pretty sure he got banned if we're talking about the same person. I find people who respond to the trolls are enabling them and clutter up threads for no reason...good luck with your thread, if it is half as good as Sandon's your a winner
    Regards

JNIC, you know what, youre right. It will help the forum, and because the forum has helped me so much, i'll give back some. I'll start with the AO.

Hakki77
    Hakki77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 894

Again a bad day in Tennis, sorry for you Sando

NBA looks good so far, Indiana won with 5
    Sacramento leads with 8

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Really kings?????!

Sharp Snake

awful meltdown. up 13? i believe at one point in the 4th.

thewhiteguy
    thewhiteguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Epic tiebreak in the Tomic match

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Terrible day in both Tennis and the NBA. Ice cold at the moment. Have put so much work into the tennis last couple of days, so obviously very upset with the results. Will update my records a bit later, need to take a break and clear my head so I can move forward with a positive frame of mind. I am playing my biggest NBA bet of the season tomorrow so thought I would post it early if anyone is interested.

NBA Friday

Minnesota @ NO
    Hornets -2 (-108, $1.92 IAS/Sportsbet) 4x
    *Running way behind, no time for anything more than a brief analysis, sorry. Massive contrasts between the two sides with the horribly cursed T-Wolves just losing their main man in Love again for 8-10 weeks? Whereas the Hornets have basically a full list to play with now, and most importantly they have their closer and (potential) superstar in Gordon back in the mix and suprisingly he has looked good from his very first game back. T-Wolves coming off the wrong side of a demolition job in OKC in their last game and have now lost 6 of their last 10. Hornets on the other hand coming off an epic win over red hot Houston where they held the Rockets to just 79 points in a 9 point come from behind win. This team has potential written all over it, with 4 solid pieces already in place (Anderson, Davis, Vasquez and Gordon), and all of them under 25, they just need to add a few glue guys and a couple of solid bench pieces and they can be a force in the East within the next year or two. The T-Wolves are just the unluckiest team in the NBA, with SO much talent, yet virtually impossible to keep them healthy and on the floor at the same time. While the Hornets go into this one with a full list, 2 days to train, prepare and rest for this game and coming off the back of 3 straight wins, the T-wolves are coming in banged up, with today's injury list including Love, Barea, Roy, Lee, Budinger and Hayward. They are in terrible form for a .500 team (16-16 record) and they are up against a team that is full of confidence right now after 3 solid wins in a row over the MAv's, Spur's and Rockets. Nola owns Texas right now. Anyway a young, talented and confident team is a dangerous team, and while I am worried about the damage a bigger Pekovic can do to Lopez, overall I do not see how this banged up Wolves team can come in to Nola and escape with a win here. Vasquez might not be a big name like Rubio but he is running things smoothly, averaging over 9 assists per game and proving to be a dangerous scorer himself. Rare that the T-Wolves are outmatched in the backcourt with their super depth at 1 and 2, however with JJ and Roy (still) out, leaving only Ridnour, Schved and Rubio (who just seems to be constantly battling injuries) to battle Gordon and Vasquez, I'd say the advantage is actually with the Hornets here in the backcourt. Only areas that the Wolves look dangerous to me is Kirilenko and Pekovic, and the Wolves do match up ok with the Hornets, but all things taken into context I am confident the Hornets win this game and while it may be tight all the way, I think they will maintain enough seperation to grind out a fairly comfortable single digits win in the 4th quarter.

SA @ Memphis
    Grizzlies -1.5 (-107, $1.93 Pinnacle) 1.5

Phoenix @ Brooklyn
    Nets -7.5 (-106, $1.94 Pinnacle) 1.5x

Houston @ Boston
    Celtics -3 (-105, $1.95 Pinnacle) 1x

Cleveland @ Denver

Cav's +12 (-104, $1.96 Pinnacle) 1x

NBA Totals

Cleveland @ Denver
    Over 205.5 (-105, $1.95 Pinnacle) 1x

OKC @ LA Lakers
    Under 216 (-105, $1.95 Pinnacle) 1x

Last edited by sando; 01-11-13 at 06:20 PM.
    Points Awarded:

MrXYZ gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ch1027 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

prior22usaf gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Crowing Capers gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thewhiteguy gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mvanja gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

aussieH gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

OZnBa Fan gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GrubyBob gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

elPkay gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by Hakki77 View Post
    Again a bad day in Tennis, sorry for you Sando

Why do you keep tailing this fool.. sando is as fraud as roxxy.. HE WILL BURY YOU!!!

dmitean
    dmitean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3106

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Terrible day in both Tennis and the NBA. Ice cold at the moment. Have put so much work into the tennis last couple of days, so obviously very upset with the results. Will update my records a bit later, need to take a break and clear my head so I can move forward with a positive frame of mind. I am playing my biggest NBA bet of the season tomorrow so thought I would post it early if anyone is interested.

NBA Friday

Minnesota @ NO
    Hornets -2 (-108, $1.92 IAS/Sportsbet) 4x
    *Will do a full write up explaining my thoughts/reasoning behind this pick a bit later.
    Biggest bet of the season?

I'm leaning towards Hornets as well, but for such confidence?!

Can't wait to read your reasoning...

Good luck and hope you get it!!!

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by dmitean View Post
    Biggest bet of the season?

I'm leaning towards Hornets as well, but for such confidence?!

Can't wait to read your reasoning...

Good luck and hope you get it!!!
    Because he is down big.. He has a train-wreck day on tennis and nba.. and now he's making a chase bet.. can't make this shit up! typical from a pos fraud..

shookid
    shookid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1958

sando, im headed to the nets game tonight and looking for some action on it. been breaking the game down for some time and i feel like nets and or over would be the plays. although nets have played inferior teams since carlissemo took over that is exactly what they are facing tonight. 2-16 on the road and losing 11 in a row. nets are playing on 2 days rest and have scored 100+ the last 5 out of 6. behind the lakers, the suns give up the most pts on the road and with the nets shooting close to 50% in their last 3 how does that not continue? the only factor that concerns me is the slow starts the nets get off to in the 2nd halfs. suns are not that much of a better 2nd half team so maybe they even each other out in this area. i have to factor in the polish sensation, gortat, who ill be rooting for as well. any feel on this game?

Hakki77
    Hakki77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 894

I am not tailing everything Sando is doing, i do my own bets.
    Do you think everyone here is tailing everything Sando is betting?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14620

gl Sal Bando

black lab
    black lab's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Agree GL sando. Stay the course. U have talent, go with it...

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

How does daimo still have an account with this site??? Unbelievable

Bostongambler

I was thinking the same thing Vinnie. I think he must be about 12 years old.

And Lab are you the black lab I know?

ShotgunRua
    ShotgunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    How does daimo still have an account with this site??? Unbelievable
    I would love to see an explanation from a so called moderator. A list of how he contributes to the discussion and how he doesn't violate the terms of membership which prohibit harassment.

pipita17
    Update your status
    pipita17's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think tonight lakers +5 are must play.

Bostongambler

Pied Piper you can get them at 6.

black lab

bg, i have become aware of what are you are referencing. I am not him. apparently he had quite a past. Super sharp at one time im told?? How do i change my name?

Bostongambler

Go to city hall and fill out the paper work lab.

black lab

Ok..ty

pipita17
    Update your status
    pipita17's Avatar Become A Pro!

sando my man lakers vs thunder any matchup analysis?

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

stay away from tennis until australian open....too many unknowns. I will be active in TI after AO starts.

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 337

vyom compliments for ur picks at the contest with GM

oBaMa_MaNiA
    oBaMa_MaNiA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

thoughts on ferrer tonight?

First ... 104105106107108109110 ... Last