OZnBa Fan
    OZnBa Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any tennis plays??

dioforce
    dioforce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Quote Originally Posted by OZnBa Fan View Post
    Any tennis plays??
    I respect this man's directness. Most people will allude to potential plays. Not this guy.
    Points Awarded:

LetsGoBruins gave dioforce 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

trayman
    trayman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 664

Man, nice shot at Utah under

0.5pt for the win!

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Should have known better than to open my mouth like an amateur "it's going to be a good day in the NBA today boys" what a chump. As soon as i posted that, Nola literally went on a 10-0 run to smash the cover in the Dallas game. Did finish the day 4-3 and up about 1 unit but not what I would call a "good day" by any stretch of the imagination.

Just didn't have time today to properly research my tennis plays and I won't play/post something just for the action. Every play in NBA and tennis has research behind it or a perceived edge. Of course a lot of the time I am wrong with my reasoning, but regardless if I don't have the time to put in work then I won't play anything. Just had time for the one play myself on Dimitrov/Murray over 21, was an obvious pick IMO and I hoped others played either the over or Dimitrov +4.5 as well. Was going to post the play of course but got very busy and by the time I went post it was 5 minutes before the match and I didnt think it would be very nice to post a play that people would miss anyway.

So the good news is I have half a dozen nice tennis plays lined up for tomorrow and I will post my whole tennis card for the next 24hrs in 3-4 hours from now, once I get home.
    Points Awarded:

aussieH gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thewhiteguy
    thewhiteguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Should have known better than to open my mouth like an amateur "it's going to be a good day in the NBA today boys" what a chump. As soon as i posted that, Nola literally went on a 10-0 run to smash the cover in the Dallas game. Did finish the day 4-3 and up about 1 unit but not what I would call a "good day" by any stretch of the imagination.

Just didn't have time today to properly research my tennis plays and I won't play/post something just for the action. Every play in NBA and tennis has research behind it or a perceived edge. Of course a lot of the time I am wrong with my reasoning, but regardless if I don't have the time to put in work then I won't play anything. Just had time for the one play myself on Dimitrov/Murray over 21, was an obvious pick IMO and I hoped others played either the over or Dimitrov +4.5 as well. Was going to post the play of course but got very busy and by the time I went post it was 5 minutes before the match and I didnt think it would be very nice to post a play that people would miss anyway.

So the good news is I have half a dozen nice tennis plays lined up for tomorrow and I will post my whole tennis card for the next 24hrs in 3-4 hours from now, once I get home.
    Thanks Sando!!! Now I know when to set my alarm!!

vessl
    vessl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 525

Nvm.

thorny
    thorny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1686

haha a classic jinx...but that's nba and tennis even for that matter. got on Dimitrov +4.5 and he looked very good, few things he'll need to work on and he can go on to defeat the world's best players.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Thanks for your hard work Sando. A winning day's a great result considering some of the crazy s##t we saw in the NBA. Clips were unstoppable, one of the best 1st halves I've ever seen a team play.

sando

Ok tennis time, let's roll...

Tennis

ATP Chennai (Final)

Tipsarevic v Bautista Agut
    Bautista Agut +5 (-117, $1.85 Pinnacle) 2.5x
    *I'm also playing RBA m/l for 0.5 units (+421, $5.21 Pinny) and would recommend those with a higher risk tolerance to also play the m/l, perhaps for 0.25 units.

ATP Auckland

Soeda v Giraldo
    Soeda m/l (+118, $2.18 Pinnacle) 1x

Paire v Lu
    Paire m/l (+127, $2.27 Pinnacle) 1.5x
    *Correction made. Pinny has better odds than Bet 365 on this one.

ATP Sydney

Sousa v Mayer
    Sousa +4.5 (+103, $2.03 Pinnacle) 1x
    Adding another 0.5 unit to Sousa +5 (-103, $1.97 Pinnacle) for a total of 1.5 units on the play. (First play was Sousa +4.5 1x).

*Love fading Mayer.

Florian Mayer has lost 5 of last 6 overall.
    Florian Mayer has lost 4 of last 5 at ATP level.

1-3 last 4 as favorite.
    Lost to Marcos Baghdatis(36,3.23) (CYP) 6-4 6-2 $2.756
    Def. Santiago Giraldo(57,2.55) (COL) 6-4 6-4 $1.481

Lost to (q)Alejandro Falla(56,1.03) (COL) 7-6(3) 6-2 $1.725

Lost to Marinko Matosevic(51,1.50) (AUS) 6-2 6-3 $1.445

Lost to Richard Berankis(95,1.37) (LTU) 4-6 6-4 6-2 $1.564

WTA Sydney

Keys v Safarova
    Keys +3.5 (Evens, $2.00 Bet 365) 1.5x
    Keys m/l (+200, $3.00 Bet 365) 0.5x
    *Keys is one of the up and coming talents on the WTA and along with Sloane Stevens is expected to carry American tennis forward and out of the cavernous black hole that the inevitable departure of the Williams sisters will leave. I stupidly went against my instincts to back her (against Larsson) the other day as I felt the price (-133) was a bit short. Fatarova has lost 4 of her last 6 as a favorite including stinkers against Niculescu (6-2 6-0 as a -588 favorite) and Arvidsson (3-6 6-2 7-5 as a -270 favorite). Keys can win this match, although if the seldom seen "real" Fatarova turns up, then Lucie will definitely win, however the good news is Keys has no problem with power hitters (see below). Will be very suprised if she (Keys) does not win a set, and hence then cover the spread.

Lucie Safarova has lost 4 of last 5 at WTA Premier level.
    Madison Keys has won 9 of last 10 overall.
    Madison Keys has won 4 of last 5 in Oceania.
    Madison Keys has won 9 of last 10 on Hard Court.
    Madison Keys has won 5 of last 6 at WTA Premier level.
    Madison Keys has won 5 in a row when Opponent is a Big Server. (Big server in WTA almost always means big hitter as well).

Li v McHale
    McHale +4.5 (-104, $1.96 Pinnacle) 1x

WTA Hobart

Gajdosova v Oprandi
    Oprandi m/l (-104, $1.96 IAS/Sportsbet) 0.5x
    *I know very little about Oprandi except that she has recent wins over Ivanovic and (Ursula) Radwanska, and that she looks like a man. All jokes aside, this is simply a "fade Jarmilla" play. I stupidly thought she had turned the corner after that win over Vinci a few days ago (her only win in her last 11 matches). Clearly she can't handle the pressure of playing in Australia. Just half a unit on this one as my knowledge of Oprandi is not sufficient.

Jarmila Gajdosova has lost 10 of last 11 overall.
    Jarmila Gajdosova has lost 10 of last 11 on Hard Court.
    Jarmila Gajdosova has won 7 of last 8 at Hobart WTA.
    Jarmila Gajdosova has lost 4 in a row at WTA International level.
    Jarmila Gajdosova has lost 8 of last 9 when Opponent is a Big Server.
    Jarmila Gajdosova has lost 8 in a row when priced as Underdog ($2.00 to $2.999).

Pironkova v Begu
    Begu m/l (-123, $1.81 Pinnacle) 1x
    *Begu is the superior hard court player.

Tsvetana Pironkova has lost 4 of last 5 overall.Irina Begu has won 6 of last 7 on Hard Court.
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 02-25-15 at 10:43 AM.
    Points Awarded:

OZnBa Fan gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Walker_29 gave sando 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

prior22usaf gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Byrone09 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

elPkay gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

brainfreeze0 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ShotgunRua gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thewhiteguy gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Crowing Capers gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

AndrewMcCutchen gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Catchn_Picks gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Joab101 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mvanja gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dmitean gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Sando what are your thoughts on OKC/ Toronto tomorrow if you had to call it even if not one of your picks?

qwe123
    Update your status
    qwe123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 377

Sando what would be your play for RBA at +4.5? 365 and Sportsbet only offer up to that.

sando

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    Sando what are your thoughts on OKC/ Toronto tomorrow if you had to call it even if not one of your picks?
    Mate when I just did my spreads I capped it at -8 to -8.5 OKC, I have a feeling the Thunder will roll right through the Raptors tomorrow and actually I am considering a play on it. Line has already come into -6.5, which is a bit strange as seems the majority of money is coming in on the Thunder, but regardless if it somehow comes down to -6 (which I doubt) I will most likely pounce on it. Haven't put any time into the game however, as in Tennis mode at the moment. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by qwe123 View Post
    Sando what would be your play for RBA at +4.5? 365 and Sportsbet only offer up to that.
    1.5 units at $1.95 or better.

Byrone09
    Byrone09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Dang I don't see either of those ATP Auckland matches on 5D. What times are these matches? I'm hoping they just aren't up yet...

5D has OKC at -7.5. Not many games tomorrow. I like Bobcats-Pistons u193.5 so far though.

Oh. I see the Heineken open matches are over 12 hours away. Hopefully they're up when I wake up. Thanks.
    Last edited by Byrone09; 01-06-13 at 04:14 AM.

qwe123
    Update your status

Thanks a lot for the prompt response. Bet365 had a very generous 2.20 on RBA +4.5 so I put down 1.5 units, although based on what you said maybe you would have advised a larger bet.

Pacu
    Pacu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Byrone09 View Post
    Dang I don't see either of those ATP Auckland matches on 5D. What times are these matches? I'm hoping they just aren't up yet...

5D has OKC at -7.5. Not many games tomorrow. I like Bobcats-Pistons u193.5 so far though.
    08.01 00:00 in my time zone ( gmt +1 ).

brainfreeze0

Mate when I just did my spreads I capped it at -8 to -8.5 OKC, I have a feeling the Thunder will roll right through the Raptors tomorrow and actually I am considering a play on it. Line has already come into -6.5, which is a bit strange as seems the majority of money is coming in on the Thunder, but regardless if it somehow comes down to -6 (which I doubt) I will most likely pounce on it.
    Agreed. Sometimes I wonder if Vegas does these strange lines in order to attract the sharps. I remember first game of the season Philly/ NYK it was -6 Knicks who rolled right through them at home for double digits. The very next night it was NYK/ Philly -4 both having played the night before, first game of season and both traveling back. Now all of a sudden NYK were a 10 point dog to the night befores spread when both teams faced the same conditions except Philly's stadium was worth 10 points more to Philly (from +6 to -4). Took NYK who again rolled Philly for double digits. However, you should have seen all of the sharps who were in that thread swearing Philly was taking it that night for whatever reason.

Thanks for chiming bro. Those are some good lines. Best I saw was OKC -7 which I bought up a nice chunk of. Are those local or online book?

sando

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    Agreed. Sometimes I wonder if Vegas does these strange lines in order to attract the sharps. I remember first game of the season Philly/ NYK it was -6 Knicks who rolled right through them at home for double digits. The very next night it was NYK/ Philly -4 both having played the night before, first game of season and both traveling back. Now all of a sudden NYK were a 10 point dog to the night befores spread when both teams faced the same conditions except Philly's stadium was worth 10 points more to Philly (from +6 to -4). Took NYK who again rolled Philly for double digits. However, you should have seen all of the sharps who were in that thread swearing Philly was taking it that night for whatever reason.

Thanks for chiming bro. Those are some good lines. Best I saw was OKC -7 which I bought up a nice chunk of. Are those local or online book?
    Haha I remember those two Philly/NY games well. I was in the same boat as you and it was a great start to the NBA season for me.
    Sportingbet/Centrebet -6.5 (-108)

brainfreeze0

Haha I remember those two Philly/NY games well. I was in the same boat as you and it was a great start to the NBA season for me.
    Sportingbet/Centrebet -6.5 (-108)
    Sweet man thanx!

Djoking
    Djoking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

GL this Keys M. i like how he playing and its really talent girl!

Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot
    Tommy_de1st's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7897

Sando, do you bet soccer as well?

OZnBa Fan

great start for Bautista in the tennis sando

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

Tennis god

Raskal
    Raskal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

Agreed with real deal

OZnBa Fan

can tennis

elPkay
    elPkay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_de1st View Post
    Sando, do you bet soccer as well?
    Quoting Sando from a few days ago. Was gone very fast in all the postings in here over the last few days.

Absolutely. It's my most profitable sport, has been for 3 years. If I had to rate them in terms of experince/profitability I would say
    1. AFL
    2. Tennis
    3. NBA
    4. NRL
    and then Boxing/MMA, Rugby (Union), and Netball are the only other sports I really wager on.

i can't find the spread on Keys on Pinnacle or Sportingbet. Got the ML but that's all I found on pinny.

Should we go now with the best we can get on OKC since the line will move against us?

ShotgunRua
    ShotgunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sando for president!

kilrathi
    kilrathi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1305

i think we have to wait for the keys spread because there is still much time left until game starts

thewhiteguy
    thewhiteguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

ARGH I missed the Bautista match

qwe123
    Update your status

That double fault...

sando

Long season. Stay focused. Keep grinding.

4-3 Today in the NBA
    +1.63 Units

NBA 153-116-11
    (+44.43 Units) 56.9%

(NBA ATS/ML 112-86-8 YTD) 56.6%

(NBA Totals 41-30-3 YTD) 57.7%

YTD 13-11

Unofficial NBA prop bets YTD 5-4

Unofficial NBA Parlays YTD 1-1

Unofficial NBA Teaser's YTD 0-1

________________________________________ ______________

2-4 Yesterday in the Tennis -3.3 Units

Tennis 47-35-5 (57.3%) +24.56 Units
    - 2 Pending

YTD - 14-9-1 (60.9%)

*Also lost the 2x Futures bet on Serbia and the 0.5x Futures bet on USA (although some books would have refunded the USA bets as they withdrew from the tournament with injury)

________________________________________ _____________

All time SBR Picks

MMA 6-7 (+12.06 Units)
    Rugby Union 7-7 (+2.97 Units)
    Rugby Sevens 28-24-1 (+2.27 Units)
    MLB 4-1 (+9.49 Units) *
    See spreadsheet

**Above record based on picks posted at SBR forum
    Last edited by sando; 01-06-13 at 07:48 AM.

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by thewhiteguy View Post
    ARGH I missed the Bautista match
    Won the first set 6-3 then lost the next two sets 1-6 3-6 so it's a push for the spread

sheps88
    sheps88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unbelievable how you can drop 8 games in the final 2 sets is ridiculous. Atleast it was a push but definitely hard to settle with that.

thorny
    thorny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1686

Sando, I agree with Keys and Sloane as future for USA Womens. What do you make of McHale? You think she still has potential?

sando

Quote Originally Posted by sheps88 View Post
    Unbelievable how you can drop 8 games in the final 2 sets is ridiculous. Atleast it was a push but definitely hard to settle with that.
    He got an abdominal injury in the second set, took an extended medical time out, looked like he was going to retire, but this kid has heart (unlike Tipsarevic) and he gutted it out, although his 1st serves dropped over 20 kph and he was hitting for the edges every point, trying to keep the rally's short. It's very frustrating but actually we were lucky to get the push once he got injured.

sheps88
    sheps88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks Sando for the clarification. Sucks that twice now in 2 days what seemed like for sure cashes were cut short by injuries.

Yeah I understand that for sure cashes are only when the game is over.

First ... 91929394959697 ... Last