sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

I'm playing Knicks 1st quarter m/l (-104 Pinny) for 1x if anyone is interested. Spurs coming off the back2back, having played a fast paced high scoring game in Milwaukee last night where all the big guns logged serious minutes, plus they are now playing their 4th game in 5 nights. I expect the Knicks to be fired up and start well after the shocker against the Blazers last time out.

sando

Quote Originally Posted by Catchn_Picks View Post
    sorry to clog the thread sando or shari...I did try to review past threads...mind if you share the software?...just curious.
    http://www.oncourt.info/

sando

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Boys please remember this is not an in game thread. Yesterday got a bit out of hand and I was having a hard time finding my own posts to update my records and then having to bump the plays as they were getting swallowed up in all the in game tennis commentary. Questions are fine and plays and useful/relevant info are great but please can we keep the general chit chat down and in game commentary down.
    Thank you.

Tennis

ATP Brisbane

Dimitrov v Melzer
    Dimitrov -3 (-113, $1.88 Pinnacle) 2x

*Being such a small card today in the NBA I will mainly be focusing on tennis. We're getting to the business end of the tourney's so should start finding some nice match ups.

WTA Auckland

Radwanska v Hampton
    Over 18.5 (-110, $1.90 Pinnacle) 1x

ATP Doha

Davydenko v Ferrer
    Davydenko +4 (+103, $2.03 Pinnacle) 2x
    *A gift from the tennis gods? Ferrer is my boy but 4 games is a lot to give up to an in form donkey.
    Radwanska/Hampton starts in 20 minutes.

amarius87
    amarius87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4302

I'm playing Knicks 1st quarter m/l (-104 Pinny) for 1x if anyone is interested. Spurs coming off the back2back, having played a fast paced high scoring game in Milwaukee last night where all the big guns logged serious minutes, plus they are now playing their 4th game in 5 nights. I expect the Knicks to be fired up and start well after the shocker against the Blazers last time out.
    thanks sando for the play! took knicks at -1.5 1q. bp rised a little with smith missing both ft. thanks!

sando

Damn got so lucky with this one. Some how I managed to double bet it at Pinny without even realizing I had done it, so actually ended up having 2 units on it. Hope some others jumped on...

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow sando you seem to love all the same guys I do in the ATP! Will be tailing those plays.

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

missed the knicks play dam

Byrone09
    Byrone09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Damn got so lucky with this one. Some how I managed to double bet it at Pinny without even realizing I had done it, so actually ended up having 2 units on it. Hope some others jumped on...
    Nice! Lucky accident! Maybe you should have put some on the 2nd quarter. Knicks are looking better than the Spurs. What do you think about 2nd half? Think Pop might rest his guys more than normal since they have had a heavy schedule lately?

I accidentally put it on the Knicks 1st half so I'm hoping they hold the lead.

thorny
    thorny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1686

Sando, nice picks...thoughts on Anderson to beat Tsonga? I'm liking him for a set and even over for total games/sets maybe...

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

nice hit sando

sando

NBA Friday

LA Lakers @ LA Clippers
    Clippers -4 (-107, $1.93 Pinnacle) 3.5x

*Love the fact that the Clippers have lost two in a row coming into this game. The Clippers also won the early season game (Lakers "home" game) by 10 points, although both teams are better now. Will do a write up with my thoughts for this game. Biggest play of the season to date.

Brooklyn @ Washington
    Nets -5.5 (-108, $1.92 IAS/Sportsbet) 2x

Chicago @ Miami
    Bulls +8 (-105, $1.95 Pinnacle) 1x

Cleveland @ Charlotte
    Bobcats -1.5 (-103, $1.97 Pinnacle) 1x

NBA Totals

Houston @ Milwaukee
    Over 212 (-109, $1.91 Sportingbet) 1x

Utah @ Phoenix
    Over 196.5 (-109, $1.91 Sportingbet) 1x
    Last edited by sando; 01-04-13 at 02:57 PM.

Basket
    Basket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Hey mate, Ive been following you for a month and love your picks. I've just seen your post saying something about somebody you knew who picked the Knicks to win tonight... So i was just wondering if he was tipping on his site by any chance? thanks.

Byrone09
    Byrone09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

NBA Friday

LA Lakers @ LA Clippers
    Clippers -4 (-107, $1.93 Pinnacle) 3.5x

*Love the fact that the Clippers have lost two in a row coming into this game. The Clippers also won the early season game (Lakers "home" game) by 10 points, although both teams are better now. Will do a write up with my thoughts for this game. Biggest play of the season to date.
    Damn its gonna be hard for this Lakers fan to place this large a bet on the Clippers...

sando

Quote Originally Posted by thorny View Post
    Sando, nice picks...thoughts on Anderson to beat Tsonga? I'm liking him for a set and even over for total games/sets maybe...
    Sorry mate, I haven't caught any of the Hopman cup (other than 1 Tomic match) and nor have I seen Anderson play in a long time. Don't really have an opinion on the match, but here's a few interesting stats for you.
    Jo-Wilfried Tsonga has won 8 in a row when Opponent is a Big Server.
    Jo-Wilfried Tsonga has won 20 in a row when priced as Moderate Favourite (-500 to -204).
    Kevin Anderson has lost 10 in a row when Opponent is a Top 10 Player.
    Kevin Anderson has lost 4 in a row when priced as Moderate Underdog (+200 to +499).

Quote Originally Posted by Byrone09 View Post
    Damn its gonna be hard for this Lakers fan to place this large a bet on the Clippers...
    I am one of the biggest Lakers homer you could ever meet, however there is zero room for emotion in sports betting.
    Last edited by sando; 01-03-13 at 09:05 PM.

thorny

Sorry mate, I haven't caught any of the Hopman cup (other than 1 Tomic match) and nor have I seen Anderson play in a long time. Don't really have an opinion on the match, but here's a few interesting stats for you.
    Jo-Wilfried Tsonga has won 8 in a row when Opponent is a Big Server.
    Jo-Wilfried Tsonga has won 20 in a row when priced as Moderate Favourite (-500 to -204).
    Kevin Anderson has lost 10 in a row when Opponent is a Top 10 Player.
    Kevin Anderson has lost 4 in a row when priced as Moderate Underdog (+200 to +499).

I am one of the biggest Lakers homer you could ever meet, however there is zero room for emotion in sports betting.
    Wow...haha. I knew stats favoured Tsonga, but not that much...I was purely going off his form in the Hopman, and that seeing as France is out, that his mind might be on future tournaments...

sando

Radwanska/Hampton Over 18.5 - Cash it.

...Now just need the Nuggets to get there act together. The good news is Minny is the 3rd worst 2nd Half team in the NBA.

Having said that I am playing Nuggets -7.5 2nd Half for 1x at Pinny (-3.5 for the game)
    Last edited by sando; 01-03-13 at 09:18 PM.

Catchn_Picks

thanks for the early posting sando...actually found -3.5 on LAC

dioforce
    dioforce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Sando, my aussie brother from another mother, please: it's 2012. We all got smartphones and what not. Surely there is a more convienent way for you to broadcast your picks, and us to receive them, than to log in to this arbitrary site mate ?! Lowe

Catchn_Picks

quite as turn around in Denver

sando

Quote Originally Posted by dioforce View Post
    Sando, my aussie brother from another mother, please: it's 2012. We all got smartphones and what not. Surely there is a more convienent way for you to broadcast your picks, and us to receive them, than to log in to this arbitrary site mate ?! Lowe
    I asked Shari if I could start a twitter account so everyone would get updates or alerts or something (I don't know much about twitter) when I posted a play, as one SBR user already suggested I should do, however Shari said I am not allowed to post the Twitter name if I did that, or I would get banned so I wouldn't know how to do it mate. Technology is definitely not my thing. Just figuring out how to post pic's/video's on SBR was a feat for me haha.

Pacu
    Pacu's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you have a smartphone you can get instant notifications on your e-mail and receive it on your phone as a message. All you have to do is just to subscribe to this thread. Damn i missed my fellow Radwanska pick, good call. Hope Nuggets can keep things up. Going back to sleep.

Catchn_Picks

I asked Shari if I could start a twitter account so everyone would get updates or alerts or something (I don't know much about twitter) when I posted a play, as one SBR user already suggested I should do, however Shari said I am not allowed to post the Twitter name if I did that, or I would get banned so I wouldn't know how to do it mate. Technology is definitely not my thing. Just figuring out how to post pic's/video's on SBR was a feat for me haha.

not trying to get around any rules mind you but if the name had sando in it a search could find it pretty easily

sando

Nishikori looking good early, up 3-1

http://lsh.streamhunter.eu/static/po...103255130.html

...link for anyone who wants to watch

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

SANDO: Do you still like at Grigor Dimitrov -3.5?

thewhiteguy
    thewhiteguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nishikori looking good early, up 3-1

http://lsh.streamhunter.eu/static/po...103255130.html

...link for anyone who wants to watch
    Thanks for the link bro!!

Catchn_Picks

hard to explain Den poor performance at home against MINN ...a team they should beat

sando

Well Denver sucked. So much for Minny being the 3rd worst 2nd Half team.

Tennis is going well however.

Nishi up 6-4 1-0 (early break in the 2nd)
    Dimitrov up 3-0 early

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Was a letdown spot f or the nuggets after the big clippers win (IMO anyhow) get em back tomorrow.

This guy sando is in the zone...much respect

vessl
    vessl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 525

Nishikori taking medical and seem to be hurt? Hope he struggles trough.

thorny

Sando, Paire must be good value against Cilic? in good form, should give Cilic some issues.

Also Tsurenko +4.5? Both girls have played well as dogs in Brisbane.

Still deciding on the big game. Azarenka v S. Williams...leaning towards a close game

dioforce
    dioforce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

There is a lot of clutter on this thread but if you could keep us updated with prospective picks or imminent picks or upcoming interesting matches it would give us the ability not to have to refresh the forum thread every five minutes.

Bill_Hicks
    Bill_Hicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11285

Quote Originally Posted by dioforce View Post
    There is a lot of clutter on this thread but if you could keep us updated with prospective picks or imminent picks or upcoming interesting matches it would give us the ability not to have to refresh the forum thread every five minutes.
    You being sarcastic? Dude, hope you're not serious.

sando

Game-Set-Match
    Nishikori-Cash it (6-4 7-6)

Game-Set-Match
    Dimitrov -3 - Cash it (6-3 6-2)

3-0 today. Up about 5+ units

Just need donkey to keep it tight later against Ferrer for the sweep, although may add another play or two (within the next hour)
    Last edited by sando; 01-03-13 at 11:13 PM.
    Points Awarded:

thorny gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Rabbitbrew gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Catchn_Picks gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Pacu gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thewhiteguy
    thewhiteguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Game-Set-Match
    Nishikori-Cash it (6-4 7-6)

Game-Set-Match
    Dimitrov -3 - Cash it (6-3 6-2)

3-0 today. Up about 5+ units
    LIKE A BOSS

OZnBa Fan
    OZnBa Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!