thorny
    thorny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1686

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post
    Yeah I took Bautista blindly since he was ranked alot better. This is why you shouldn't bet blindly lol. As bachinger goes up 4-1

Edit: oops spoke to soon. 3-2 both guys returned serves and won.
    Yeah I put on Bachinger for the win, and for it to go over total games. Hoping it's a tight affair.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Quote Originally Posted by thorny View Post
    Yeah I put on Bachinger for the win, and for it to go over total games. Hoping it's a tight affair.

Both guys have won on returning serves twice now! Going to be a close one and over will easily hit!

sheps88
    sheps88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't see Nishikora on 5dimes

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by sheps88 View Post
    Don't see Nishikora on 5dimes
    That's cause it's not till later tonight.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

Boy I really need Bautista to win. He wins first set in a tight one.

thorny

knowing my luck last few hrs, bautista will win 6-3 and i wont get either bet

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

NBA Thursday

Minnesota @ Denver
    Nuggets -6.5 (-110, $1.90 Bet 365) 2x

Long season. Stay focused. Keep grinding.

4-2 Today in the NBA
    +1.86 Units

4-0 ATS/ML
    0-2 Totals

NBA YTD 146-109-11
    (+43.68 Units) 57.3%

(NBA ATS/ML 108-80-8 YTD) 57.4%

(NBA Totals 38-29-3 YTD) 56.7%

Unofficial NBA prop bets YTD 4-3

Unofficial NBA Parlays YTD 1-1

Unofficial NBA Teaser's YTD 0-1

________________________________________ ___________________

2-3 today in Tennis -2.16 Units

Tennis 41-30-5 (+22.21 Units) - 3 Pending

YTD - 8-4-1

Nishikori v Dolgopolov
    Nishikori m/l (-130, $1.77 IAS/Sportsbet) 2.5x
    *Nishikori to have a break out season this year. This guy is a stock on the rise. One to watch in 2013. No matter that it's early season, Nishi is very professional, plays every match to win (like Ferrer). Pending.

Hopman Cup (Perth Australia)
    Serbia to win outright ($2.05, +105 Sportingbet) 2x - Pending
    USA to win outright ($5.00, +400 Bet 365) 0.5x - Pending

________________________________________ ________

All time SBR Picks

MMA 6-7 (+12.06 Units)
    Rugby Union 7-7 (+2.97 Units)
    Rugby Sevens 28-24-1 (+2.27 Units)
    MLB 4-1 (+9.49 Units) *See spreadsheet

**Above record based on picks posted at SBR forum
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-13-14 at 05:05 PM.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Hey Sando how long ago did u make that wager as was on bet365 same time u wrote that pic and line was -7.5??

Thanks and GL...

kilrathi
    kilrathi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1305

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Hey Sando how long ago did u make that wager as was on bet365 same time u wrote that pic and line was -7.5??

Thanks and GL...
    same on pinny.. got nugs-7.5 now.... hope it works out aswell

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post

2-3 today in Tennis -2.16 Units

Tennis FRAUD!!

thorny

haha f me...should have placed a live bet on for 6-3 2nd set...

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

Ouch you called it.

brewersMKE
    brewersMKE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

nuggets are at -8 right now on bovada, it the line doesn't move im staying away or im gonna tease it with the spurs

herbi
    herbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2171

did sela retire?? 'coz my bookie gave my money back??

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by herbi View Post
    did sela retire?? 'coz my bookie gave my money back??
    No didn't retire

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Sela dropped a Dudi on center court.

Byrone09
    Byrone09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

So it looks like it ended up Nuggets -8. What are people doing? Looks like I missed a tennis play while sleeping. Tomic wins. Congrats to everyone that got in on it.

sando

Thanks and GL...

Mate the line was at -6.5 on Bet365 (-110) as I posted, it took me probably 5 minutes to write the post so if the line moved then you literally just missed it. If you don't believe me and want to check with Bet365 yourself then contact them here.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-13-14 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

ACoochy

[QUOTE=sando;17351868]Mate the line was at -6.5 on Bet365 (-110) as I posted, it took me probably 5 minutes to write the post so if the line moved then you literally just missed it. If you don't believe me and want to check with Bet365 yourself then contact them here.
    Lol relax sando, nobodies accusing anyone of anything ;-)

Good on u 4 getting the better number though and GL...
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-13-14 at 05:05 PM.
    Points Awarded:

sando gave ACoochy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sando

Boys please remember this is not an in game thread. Yesterday got a bit out of hand and I was having a hard time finding my own posts to update my records and then having to bump the plays as they were getting swallowed up in all the in game tennis commentary. Questions are fine and plays and useful/relevant info are great but please can we keep the general chit chat down and in game commentary down.
    Thank you.

Tennis

ATP Brisbane

Dimitrov v Melzer
    Dimitrov -3 (-113, $1.88 Pinnacle) 2x

*Being such a small card today in the NBA I will mainly be focusing on tennis. We're getting to the business end of the tourney's so should start finding some nice match ups.

WTA Auckland

Radwanska v Hampton
    Over 18.5 (-110, $1.90 Pinnacle) 1x

ATP Doha

Davydenko v Ferrer
    Davydenko +4 (+103, $2.03 Pinnacle) 2x
    *A gift from the tennis gods? Ferrer is my boy but 4 games is a lot to give up to an in form donkey.
    Last edited by sando; 01-03-13 at 06:58 PM.
    Points Awarded:

BigDust gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GrubyBob gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ShotgunRua gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Byrone09 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bill_Hicks gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Raskal
    Raskal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

Your thoughts on spurs vs new york sando?

sando

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Kick some ass Sando! Remember mate... you could win every bet you make for a week... doesn't make you a star. You could lose every one you make for a week and it doesn't make you a dego loser. Variance is a roller coaster but it eventually evens out. You're a brave guy to post your plays every day and I wish nothing but the best for you. Do your own thing and forget the noise. Best time of the tennis season now for fans so just enjoy it!

Shari that tennis software looks fantastic, I just purchased it, thank you so much! It looks like just what I need to take my game to the next level, I cannot believe I have not heard about it until now, it's like it was hidden in a dark little corner of the internet.

sando

Quote Originally Posted by Raskal View Post
    Your thoughts on spurs vs new york sando?
    Tough game! Great to watch no doubt, not sure it's a good game to be betting on. I do like the over, but it seems to easy (as did Houston over 202 yesterday and we got burned). Personally I like the Spurs, just love how they are playing ATM and they have a healthy and very deep list, however I should mention that a guy I know who rarely puts out plays has put out a play on the Knicks ATS today and he is hitting 70% for the season. Like I said tough game, could easily go either way...

Pacu
    Pacu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sando, sorry for posts like this one. Are you working on/will be adding some tennis plays? I'm going to sleep ( it's 11:54 in my country ) and don't know if i should set the alarm to wake up. Thanks in advance and keep up the great work you're doing.

EasyPicks
    EasyPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Tough game! Great to watch no doubt, not sure it's a good game to be betting on. I do like the over, but it seems to easy (as did Houston over 202 yesterday and we got burned). Personally I like the Spurs, just love how they are playing ATM and they have a healthy and very deep list, however I should mention that a guy I know who rarely puts out plays has put out a play on the Knicks ATS today and he is hitting 70% for the season. Like I said tough game, could easily go either way...

exactly what I've thought of the Total line for the game! And like you I've also bet the Over yesterday at Houston

both lines seem to easy not to take it, Spurs and the Over......that is making me thinking on taking the exact opposite!

Raskal
    Raskal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

I've gone with new York see how it goes

sando

Quote Originally Posted by Pacu View Post
    Sando, sorry for posts like this one. Are you working on/will be adding some tennis plays? I'm going to sleep ( it's 11:54 in my country ) and don't know if i should set the alarm to wake up. Thanks in advance and keep up the great work you're doing.
    Working on my tennis plays now mate, will be slowly posting them over the next hour or so. Don't want to keep you awake, best get some rest...

elPkay
    elPkay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

I also put a unit on the Knicks. Like how they play this season. The last weeks with Amare still out, Melo stepping up and now with him off the bench. Just hoping for a better game than his deput after the injury. Feeling more confident after your comment about your friend placing a bet on them, too.

I got the 100 bucks New Years free bet on sportingbet.com and it's a 10u bet for me. Don't want to waste it and I'm not sure what I should bet on. Do you have any suggestion that would be worth the bet? I know that there's no 100% bet out there and it's free so I don't lose anything but I would appreciate some advice on how to handle these bets since this is my first one (started betting this NBA season)

Any confident play where you would bet a few units if it wasn't for BRM and odds, etc.

Thanks alot for all your help (including all the bets you post to keep us up to date on printing money)

ACoochy

Sando, liking Nishikori pick but think il get a better # live as expecting Dolgi to keep things close early on.

You cap aussie rules by any chance?? GL

Pacu
    Pacu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Working on my tennis plays now mate, will be slowly posting them over the next hour or so. Don't want to keep you awake, best get some rest...
    Much appreciated. Going to sleep now, hopefully i get up later. Good luck pal!

thorny

Sando, thoughts on Baghdatis v Simon...I really like Simon, think he is a good player, but Baghdatis seems to do well here in Aus...

sando

Sando, liking Nishikori pick but think il get a better # live as expecting Dolgi to keep things close early on.

You cap aussie rules by any chance?? GL
    Absolutely. It's my most profitable sport, has been for 3 years. If I had to rate them in terms of experince/profitability I would say
    1. AFL
    2. Tennis
    3. NBA
    4. NRL
    and then Boxing/MMA, Rugby (Union), and Netball are the only other sports I really wager on.

sando

Sando, thoughts on Baghdatis v Simon...I really like Simon, think he is a good player, but Baghdatis seems to do well here in Aus...
    Funny you ask, as I have spent a good half an hour on that 1 match only to settle on an "avoid" as I can legitimately come up with reasons why they would both win and can't find an edge, although as it seems a 50/50 match IMO there is probably some value on Simon at +129 odds.

Quote Originally Posted by elPkay View Post
    I also put a unit on the Knicks. Like how they play this season. The last weeks with Amare still out, Melo stepping up and now with him off the bench. Just hoping for a better game than his deput after the injury. Feeling more confident after your comment about your friend placing a bet on them, too.

I got the 100 bucks New Years free bet on sportingbet.com and it's a 10u bet for me. Don't want to waste it and I'm not sure what I should bet on. Do you have any suggestion that would be worth the bet? I know that there's no 100% bet out there and it's free so I don't lose anything but I would appreciate some advice on how to handle these bets since this is my first one (started betting this NBA season)

Any confident play where you would bet a few units if it wasn't for BRM and odds, etc.

Thanks alot for all your help (including all the bets you post to keep us up to date on printing money)
    I also have an account at Sportingbet, could you tell me please how to claim this free New Years bet?
    Last edited by sando; 01-03-13 at 06:00 PM.

elPkay
    elPkay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

I'm afraid it's too late for that. You had to place 10 different bets wagering at least 10 bucks (between dec 21st and 31st) to get the 100 bucks free bet in January. I received the bet today ( a little surprised since I don't remember betting that often on sporting bet after opening the account in late December) and it's valid until Jan 9.
    Points Awarded:

sando gave elPkay 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Shari that tennis software looks fantastic, I just purchased it, thank you so much! It looks like just what I need to take my game to the next level, I cannot believe I have not heard about it until now, it's like it was hidden in a dark little corner of the internet.
    sorry to clog the thread sando or shari...I did try to review past threads...mind if you share the software?...just curious.

First ... 84858687888990 ... Last