elPkay
    elPkay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Where do I find that bet?
    Just opened a Sportingbet Account and I only get 2013 Events when I click on Tennis.
    When I use the Quick Link for "All today's Tennis" I get this message

"We are sorry but this coupon is no longer available for betting. Why not have a bet on one of the following events instead?"

Must've missed something

kilrathi
    kilrathi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1305

this event will start in a couple of days.
    on bet365 u can select this cup. serbia got $1.80 to win

betting this will be closed on dec 29

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by elPkay View Post
    Where do I find that bet?
    Just opened a Sportingbet Account and I only get 2013 Events when I click on Tennis.
    When I use the Quick Link for "All today's Tennis" I get this message

"We are sorry but this coupon is no longer available for betting. Why not have a bet on one of the following events instead?"

Must've missed something
    It's under 2013 Hopman cup as the event will run into early January.
    Sportingbet-Sports-Tennis-2013 Hopman cup futures.

Sportingbet @ $2.05 and Luxbet @ $2.00 are the best options.
    Last edited by sando; 12-24-12 at 06:19 AM.

jayec
    jayec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 726

Merry Christmas everyone..... What the.hell am I going to bet on today??????

Joab101
    Joab101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 565

Merry Christmas everyone!

sando

NBA Christmas Day

OKC @ Miami
    Thunder +3 (-107, $1.93 Pinnacle) 1.5x
    Thunder m/l (+129, $2.29 Pinnacle) 1x

Houston @ Chicago
    Bulls -4.5 (-106, $1.94 Pinnacle) 2x

NY @ LA Lakers
    Lakers -4 (-107, $1.93 Pinnacle) 1x
    Last edited by sando; 12-25-12 at 12:50 PM.
    Points Awarded:

ShotgunRua gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GrubyBob gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Joab101 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sando according to my DUE computer model..okc doesn't compute..please recheck and get back to us.

shimeon40

I ran the Mayan thing through my model as well..same thing..not DUE

shimeon40

Got -110 Mayan ML they were wrong and +3 days....

ShotgunRua
    ShotgunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Merry Christmas sando, good luck!

dmitean
    dmitean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3106

Yeap, took Thunder ML as well here.
    Every possible angle supports Thunder here.
    Betting on Thunder off a loss is the best trend in a league I saw the last two years.
    Revenge for playoff loss angle, is my favorite angle in the league.
    And to add on that, Thunder are 9-0 ATS (+11.0 ppg) since March 31, 2009 as a dog when playing the last game of at least a three game road trip.

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 337

Merry Christmas to all.

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Christmas Tennis Special

Hopman Cup (Perth Australia)

Serbia to win outright ($2.05, +105 Sportingbet) 2x
    (Novak Djokovic)
    (Anna Ivanovic)

The same team that qualified for last years final returns again this year in Anna and the Djoker. Last year they looked completely dominant heading into the final before Anna had to withdraw from the tournament on the eve of the final with an abdominal injury ending the Serbian run. Personally they are very close friends and play well together as a team in the all important doubles matches. Also Serbia as a country has a lot of national pride and any Serbian tennis player who represents their country (Davis, Fed, Hopman cups) treats it as an honour, unlike some who couldn't care less about an "insignificant" event like the Hopman cup. Anna's last match on Nov 3rd was a Fed cup match (National duty) where she looked great in disposing of powerhouse Kvitova in straight sets as a massive dog. Novak in particular will be keen for a good hit out as the Hopman cup plexicushion hardcourts are EXACTLY the same courts as the AUS open hardcourts, the balls are the same, in fact they have tried to replicate as many conditions as possible from the AUS open for the specific purpose of luring the big guns who would understand this is the best possible warm up for the years first grand slam of which Djokovic is of course the big favorite. The Serbian duo were cruising last year before Anna's unfortunate injury and they will no doubt feel as if they have unfinished business to take care of. Also Novak will be keen for a strong performance to fine tune his AUS open preparations. This price (Even money) will drop I expect every day from here in heading into the start of the tournament which is still a few days away, and by the mid point of the tournament do not be surprised to see the Serb's already into $1.50, -200 favouritism. With some books they are already as low as $1.70, -142, so make sure you shop around and take no worse than $1.90, -110, although if you are quick you can still get better than than at many books (Luxbet $2.00, Bet 365 $1.90, 188 bet, betezy, you win).
    Yop, Sando u have a good read on Serbs playing for their country, I'm from Croatia and as you probably know we have had a war going on because of strong national pride and some other things... Any way those days are now behind and I hope to make a few bucks on it... Have a Merry Christmas

Celtics08
    Celtics08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

Miami wins easy today, sorry Sando, merry christmas

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Anything else under consideration today Sando ?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14632

gl Sal Bando

MakinItHappen
    MakinItHappen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Christmas Tennis Special

Hopman Cup (Perth Australia)

Serbia to win outright ($2.05, +105 Sportingbet) 2x
    (Novak Djokovic)
    (Anna Ivanovic)

The same team that qualified for last years final returns again this year in Anna and the Djoker. Last year they looked completely dominant heading into the final before Anna had to withdraw from the tournament on the eve of the final with an abdominal injury ending the Serbian run. Personally they are very close friends and play well together as a team in the all important doubles matches. Also Serbia as a country has a lot of national pride and any Serbian tennis player who represents their country (Davis, Fed, Hopman cups) treats it as an honour, unlike some who couldn't care less about an "insignificant" event like the Hopman cup. Anna's last match on Nov 3rd was a Fed cup match (National duty) where she looked great in disposing of powerhouse Kvitova in straight sets as a massive dog. Novak in particular will be keen for a good hit out as the Hopman cup plexicushion hardcourts are EXACTLY the same courts as the AUS open hardcourts, the balls are the same, in fact they have tried to replicate as many conditions as possible from the AUS open for the specific purpose of luring the big guns who would understand this is the best possible warm up for the years first grand slam of which Djokovic is of course the big favorite. The Serbian duo were cruising last year before Anna's unfortunate injury and they will no doubt feel as if they have unfinished business to take care of. Also Novak will be keen for a strong performance to fine tune his AUS open preparations. This price (Even money) will drop I expect every day from here in heading into the start of the tournament which is still a few days away, and by the mid point of the tournament do not be surprised to see the Serb's already into $1.50, -200 favouritism. With some books they are already as low as $1.70, -142, so make sure you shop around and take no worse than $1.90, -110, although if you are quick you can still get better than than at many books (Luxbet $2.00, Bet 365 $1.90, 188 bet, betezy, you win).
    Jus one thing to note mate. I'm not sure if it will involve mixed doubles, but if it does....

Venus is a seasoned pro when it comes to doubles, she's won multiple grandslams with Serena in doubles and Isner has his serve which will leave Venus easy many an easy put away @ the net. Ivanovic rarely plays doubles and doesn't strike me as the most solid vollier and Djokovic rarely contests doubles much. (His net game isn't as good as the rest of his game)

If Ivanovic doesn't beat Venus in the singles, I would be quite worried.

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO

bet 365 has Serbia at 1,72 (-138)

sando

NBA Christmas Day

OKC @ Miami
    Thunder +3 (-107, $1.93 Pinnacle) 1.5x
    Thunder m/l (+129, $2.29 Pinnacle) 1x

Houston @ Chicago

NY @ LA Lakers
    Lakers -4 (-107, $1.93 Pinnacle) 1x
    NBA Card complete.

No total's today. No time for write-up's today. Would have played the Lakers for more than 1x however leaving things until the last minute has been the difference between -2.5 and -4, however this is a big game today for the Lakers and they are finally in a position where they cannot afford to just show up or cruise through on auto-pilot, they have to fight and scrap for every win and I really like that sort of attitude in a dangerous and talent loaded Lakers team.

dmitean
    dmitean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3106

Yeap, on LA as well (though took them -3.5).

Why Bulls mate?

I want to take them as well, but not sure they can be trusted right now.

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

-2.5 live now

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

-1.5 now

TBsp75
    TBsp75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2060

nobody like chi v hou under 196.5?

dodosconundrum
    dodosconundrum's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello and first, Merry christmas.
    (I'm French so sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language).
    I just want to know what does it mean when you mark for example : ''I bet 1,5x ."
    I know you are not the only one but i follow your thread because I want to start betting. As you are a good capper i'm curious to know that and how you manage your bankroll.
    So for exemple 1,5x represents how much % of your bankroll ?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Shoomakie
    Shoomakie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by dodosconundrum View Post
    Hello and first, Merry christmas.
    (I'm French so sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language).
    I just want to know what does it mean when you mark for example : ''I bet 1,5x ."
    I know you are not the only one but i follow your thread because I want to start betting. As you are a good capper i'm curious to know that and how you manage your bankroll.
    So for exemple 1,5x represents how much % of your bankroll ?

Thank you in advance for your answer.
    if you normally bet $100 the 1x equals $100; 1.5x equals $150; 2x = $200 and so on. Hope that helps.

Celtics08
    Celtics08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

Quote Originally Posted by Celtics08 View Post
    Miami wins easy today, sorry Sando, merry christmas
    +6 Nice Heat

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Whatever happens to your Christmas Card, it's been a nice last few months of 2012 for your picks, sandman...best wishes to you and yours...

sando

NBA Wednesday

Chicago @ Indiana
    Pacers -3.5 (-108, $1.92 IAS/Sportsbet) 3x
    *Blizzard in Indiana so unfortunately the game may be called off. Also Deng injured today against Houston and is a game time decision, would be a massive out as he is the Bulls leading scorer. Line is definitely a bit fishy but I have been riding with Indiana through their current run and not going to jump off now at home against a team who were completely woeful on both offence and defence. The fact that the Bulls lost by 20+ today doesn't help our cause as they will of course be fired up/motivated, Thibs will probably be doing some damage in the locker room after the Rockets game. So even though I'm expecting a far better performance from the Bulls I still don't see Indiana losing this game.
    GAME POSTPONED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER

Toronto @ SA
    Spurs -13 (-108, $1.92 Pinnacle) 2x
    *I have trouble putting into words how I feel about this game and I am well aware that the "smart money" is supposedly on Toronto today, i don't care. As usual I will do my own thing and I think the stars have aligned for a beat down in SA today. Call me crazy, but I expect the Spurs to win by around 20+ today. They have a full list available (except for Neal) and Toronto is beat up. The Spurs looked deadly in their last game against Dallas, crushing a decent team that should have been inspired by the return of their leader (Nowitzki) by 39 points. The Spurs second string could start and beat Toronto's starting 5 head to head without a doubt. Toronto has been playing suprisingly well since Bargnani and Lowry went down (as we have found out the hard way) but today their depth will severly be tested against the only team in the NBA that is 12 deep.

NY @ Phoenix
    Knicks -2 (-106, $1.94 Pinnacle) 2x

Houston @ Minnesota
    Timberwolves -5.5 (-107, $1.93 Pinnacle) 2x
    K-Love is back for the Wolves and Pattersons and possibly Parsons are out for the Rockets, two very big outs. Rockets coming off the emphatic win over the Bulls and now playing the back to back against a well rested Timberwolves team who have had 4 days to contemplate the game that got away from them at the death against New York on Dec 23rd. Houston has the higher profile backcourt with Linsanity and Harden, however they cannot play the whole game and it is actually the Wolves backcourt of Rubio, Ridnour, Shved and Barea that I like here, you have 4 quality players who all bring different things to the table and will keep the Wolves backcourt solid for the entire 48 minutes.

Cleveland @ Washington
    Wizards -1 (-109, $1.91 Pinnacle) 1.5x
    *Cleveland has been very dissapointing lately and even with so many nice guards in the backcourt (Irving, Miles, Waiters, Gibson, Pargo) they still are struggling to score. With Varejao out again it will not help their cause. He is their energy guy, the exact guy that can spark them to go on nice runs and build leads with his hustle play. Of course Washington don't really have anyone who can take advantage of Varejao being out but they are a far better team with Nene back in the line up. They are not as bad as their record (3-22) suggests as there have been many games this season against both quality and mediocre teams where they have been either leading or in a position to win the game in the 4th before fading down the stretch due to the lack of a genuine closer (although Beal has done his best and had plenty of cold blooded moments). A healthy John Wall will make a massive difference to this team. The Wizards 3 wins came in a stretch of 6 games with the last win about 2 weeks ago and since then they have lost 7 in a row and will know that today is by far their best chance to snap the losing streak. I do not see this as a 50/50 game by any means. I think in this position the Wizards are a 3 point better team and something is clearly not right in Cleveland with all the talent they have and an excellent coach in Byron Scott and still they keep losing.

Lakers @ Denver
    Lakers +4 (-108, $1.92 IAS/Sportsbet) 1x
    *Couldn't care less if the Lakers are a massive public play here. They look like a completely different team with Nash running the point, looks like Kobe has finally found someone he can trust. Also Nuggets would have been lucky to get home at 0300-0400 after playing the late game against the Clippers last night. Yes I am also aware that a favorite trend of many "sharp" bettors is to fade the Lakers on the second game of a B2B. I have taken this into account and other factors which is why this play (that I really like) gets assigned only the 1 unit.

M/L Parlay

Memphis (v. Philly)
    Minnesota
    (v. Houston)
    Portland
    (v. Sacramento)
    +139, $2.39 Sportingbet/Centrebet 1.5x

NBA Total of the Day

NO @ Orlando
    Over 182 (-108, $1.92 Pinnacle) 1x

Unofficial NBA Prop bet (YTD 3-2)

David Lee -3.5 Pts & Rbs v. Al Jefferson (-135, $1.74 Sportingbet/Centrebet) 1.5x

Last edited by sando; 12-26-12 at 04:40 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Joab101 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GrubyBob gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

elPkay gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Byrone09 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ShotgunRua gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I agree Sando that there could be a game called off because of the weather there. A rough day for you but we are in it for the long haul so you will come around I am sure of it.

MakinItHappen

If you wanna keep track Sando. Fellow tennis guy.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-27-14 at 05:35 PM.

shimeon40

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Quote Originally Posted by MakinItHappen View Post
    If you wanna keep track Sando. Fellow tennis guy.

Is this Sando or will he be posting his tennis picks in this thread? Thanks for the information
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-27-14 at 05:35 PM.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14632

gl Sal Bando

MakinItHappen

Quote Originally Posted by Catchn_Picks View Post
    Is this Sando or will he be posting his tennis picks in this thread? Thanks for the information
    No. This is a fellow tennis punter that's informing Sando. If Sando wants to ever discuss the picks I make and the thoughts he has, agreeing or disagreeing, then he's free to do it there. It was jus incase he missed it. I don't know what reason there was for your post?

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

NBA Christmas Day

Thunder +3 (-107, $1.93 Pinnacle) 1.5x LOSER

Thunder m/l (+129, $2.29 Pinnacle) 1x LOSER

LOSER

Lakers -4 (-107, $1.93 Pinnacle) 1x Win
    1-3.. -3.5 Units.. Another losing day for the sando.. Fading this guy is money!!! He got penetrated on Christmas Day!

Funny how he don't update his record instantly on a losing day.. Hiding the shame!

First ... 69707172737475 ... Last