NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

UAU line now is Pistons -1.5 LOL

JayDeezy
    slow money's better than no money
    JayDeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Feelin' ur Detroit pick too, Sando.
    As soon as I saw the line posted last night @ +1, I laughed and jumped on it rt away. Will prob hit -3 by tip-off.

Yinz Hooligan
    Yinz Hooligan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    I just worked out my record and typed up a review of today only to have SBR fail on me as I tried to post it and nor would auto-save recover it, so anyway I will have another go at updating my record later. I went 2-3 today for -2.18 Units.

NBA Saturday

Detroit @ Washington

Pistons +1 (-108, $1.92 IAS/Sportsbet) 2x
    *Yes Washington was embarrased and now they are back home and will have revenge on their minds and a score to settle, etc, etc and yes the line is suspicous but I am just trying to keep this one simple. What I saw was a Detroit team that was too big, too strong, and too physical for the Wizards. They dominated from the opening tip and never looked back. Obviously Washington shot the ball terribly, in fact their 32.9 f/g% is the main reason our over bet got crushed, but now 24 hours later because they are back home and keen for revenge they are suddenly going to bounce back from a 32 point loss to the same team and win the game? Why, because they are "overdue" for a win? Ok. I set this line at Detroit -3 and the books actually want to give me a point here, so I'll take it.

Indiana @ NO
    Pacers -3.5 (-108, $1.92 IAS/Sportsbet) 1.5x
    Hornets looked great in the 2nd half against SA and Davis played a nice game, however him and Lopez will have their hands full with West and Hibbert. Pacers are finally playing great team basketball and they are rolling at the moment. I see no reason why it can't continue against a pesky Hornets team who usually hangs around but yet does not win games (3-10 at home). Let's see how many open 3's Anderson will get against this fantastic Pacers D?

I was able to get pistons at -1.5 today, woke up late, i cant believe it was at pistons + anything after last nights game!
    anyways how do you feel about the number i got? it still feels solid to me...

good luck today sando.

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

For example Lakers were +1 too, and now are -1

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Sando you are missing one BIG crucial element to your write up regarding the Pistons/Wiz game. Last night the Wiz were without two of their best players (which account for a big part of their offense) Beal and Nene. Unless you know for certain those two or either or will be out again, I would tread VERY carefully.

Eagles27

Quote Originally Posted by pipita17 View Post
    please can somebody explain me odds at pistons vs wizards match ? last night that same teams played game and pistons smashed them totally,and day after i can see at pinnys that pistons are 1.95?? please tell me where is common sence there ? or 32 point margine is just coincidence ? all bank all pistons..and one more thing..hawks vs bulls are favs ? this is joke i tell you that..last night they were awful. i didnt have a clue who is point guard in that team ? zaza ? also, very weak in the paint. GL.
    The big difference is Beal and Nene were out, Im guessing the current line is based on them playing tonight which would definitely tilt the odds in favor of the Wiz.

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Love both of these picks

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Plays Added.

NBA card complete.
    Last edited by sando; 12-22-12 at 04:53 PM.

JayDeezy
    slow money's better than no money
    JayDeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles27 View Post
    The big difference is Beal and Nene were out, Im guessing the current line is based on them playing tonight which would definitely tilt the odds in favor of the Wiz.
    doubt they'll be 100% even if they do play.

Eagles27

Quote Originally Posted by JayDeezy View Post
    doubt they'll be 100% even if they do play.
    Doesn't matter, just their presence on their floor changes things drastically in my opinion. Anyway, I went with the Wiz, but if Nene and Beal are out, I think you guys will coast to another win. If they are in, we have ourselves a game!

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14632

gl sal Bando

Arthur-from-LV
    Arthur-from-LV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Overall pretty good picks today.MakinItHappen you can always put me on the ignore list and since you think my input sucks you kissing ass douche, I'll just keep posting my stuff on here...hahaha...

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I think Sando had a good night overall tonight.

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

Good calls on Pacers/Pistons pal never again going against the king

sando

Long season. Stay focused. Keep grinding.

2-3 Friday in the NBA -2.16 Units

3-1-1 Today in the NBA
    +3.17 Units

NBA YTD 125-95-9
    (+37.04 Units) 56.8%

(NBA ATS/ML 93-69-6 YTD) 57.4%

(NBA totals 32-26-3 YTD) 55.2%

Unofficial NBA prop bets YTD 3-2

All time SBR Picks

Tennis 31-25-4 (+17.16 Units)
    Rugby Union 7-7
    (+2.97 Units)
    Rugby Sevens 28
    -24-1 (+2.27 Units)
    MMA 5-0 (+22.21 Units)
    MLB 4-1 (+9.49 Units) *See spreadsheet

**Above record based on picks posted at SBR forum.
    Points Awarded:

aussieH gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hjrozay gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mvanja

sando

NBA Sunday

...Early Game

Philly @ Brooklyn
    Nets -5.5 (-107, $1.93 Pinnacle) 2x

*Nets have had 4 days to rest up and get some practices in which may be just what they have needed, with so much talent on this team and yet they have been struggling to execute their sets, struggling to score and struggling to hold onto leads. At times they have looked confused and lacking direction at the end of games, the exact sort of things that can be fixed with a few solid practices under the belt. They have also had 4 days to digest their 2nd straight loss to the cross town Knicks and 3rd straight loss overall. This team is playing way below it's potential at the moment, and being down on confidence has probably not helped as they gone through a tough 10 game stretch which has included games against Miami, OKC, GS, Milwaukee, NY (twice) Chicago and Utah. Tough stretch and I get the feeling that the Nets are not far off a break out game where they actually play at the high level they have shown in glimpses for a full 48 minutes. Nets match up well with the 76ers who as usual are undersized and literally have no-one who will trouble Lopez. Turner is the main man for Philly (with Holiday injured) and he has been playing well lately but may struggle against the strength and intensity of Crash Wallace's defensive pressure. Philly's dynamic backcourt of Holiday (not 100%), Richardson and Young are matched by D-Will and JJ for the Nets and up front I expect Reggie to get as many damn boards as he pleases.

Dallas @ SA
    Spurs -11 (-108, $1.92 IAS/Sportsbet) 1x

NBA Total of the Day

Utah @ Orlando
    Over 187 (-110, $1.90 Pinnacle) 1.5x
    Last edited by sando; 12-23-12 at 03:53 PM.
    Points Awarded:

GrubyBob gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MTM gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mvanja gave sando 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Gusto0810 gave sando 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ShotgunRua gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Crowing Capers gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ch1027 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Byrone09 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dmitean gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ak57 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

radostin.dimi
    radostin.dimi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I like your Nets play Sando lets get em!

dmitean
    dmitean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3106

Today our thoughts are similar. I can add that this will be the first game for Lopez without minutes limitations and that I like the way Avery decided to let D-Will ride his slump and said that he doesn't need a shooting trainer and that D-Will stayes for extra hours of practice, practicing shots.
    That I believe, shows us that he is committed to Nets success.
    Sixers on the road haven't impressed me so far this season.
    I'm trying to decide between Nets 1st quarter, Nets 1st half and Nets for the game.

Good luck tonight!

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 337

Hey guys look what I've found : Free SportsOption thru Superbowl

Maybe some of you already have it, if not than enjoy ....

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Sando, not sure if you know this but from what you've written, you may have missed on the fact that Holiday is playing... on the other hand, Stackhouse is back and that might be a way bigger improvement then most would think.

edit: never mind this post, I see you know holiday is playing.

ShotgunRua
    ShotgunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks Sando, best of luck all!

ch1027
    ch1027's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles27 View Post
    Doesn't matter, just their presence on their floor changes things drastically in my opinion. Anyway, I went with the Wiz, but if Nene and Beal are out, I think you guys will coast to another win. If they are in, we have ourselves a game!

Wiz are the worst team in the league, Beal has shown next to nothing on the floor. I dont even think John Wall's 10 turnovers a game will help once he returns. Nice call Sando!

jfraser16
    jfraser16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

I've back Philly here, Nets are so open at the back its a joke!

sando

Plays Added.

ShotgunRua
    ShotgunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn that was close.

pipita17
    Update your status
    pipita17's Avatar Become A Pro!

sando can you please answer one q regarding tonights games..im rookie at nba betting so please i would really appreciate your help. kevin love is out for wolves tonight vs knicks but the over line moved up for over 10 points..? why ? it was constantly moving up. when books opened that market line was at 194.5 but later on it was 200 and more ?where is logic for that ? sry for my bad english but i hope you understand what im trying to say . regards. and one more thing..and odds for wolves were droping today also..? i dont understand..are they better without their key player? ..
    Last edited by pipita17; 12-23-12 at 06:03 PM.

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

nets are another bum team like boston.

hope spurs and the over cash for you

sando

Long season. Stay focused. Keep grinding.

2-1 Today in the NBA
    +0.27 Units

NBA YTD 127-96-9
    (+37.31Units) 57%

(NBA ATS/ML 94-70-6 YTD) 57.3%

(NBA totals 33-26-3 YTD) 55.9%

Unofficial NBA prop bets YTD 3-2

All time SBR Picks

Tennis 31-25-4 (+17.16 Units)
    Rugby Union 7-7
    (+2.97 Units)
    Rugby Sevens 28
    -24-1 (+2.27 Units)
    MMA 5-0 (+22.21 Units)
    MLB 4-1 (+9.49 Units) *See spreadsheet

**Above record based on picks posted at SBR forum.

________________________________________ ________________________________________ ________________________________________ __________________

Have a good Christmas everyone. I'm sorry for being so antisocial last few days with not participating in any discussions or answering questions, I just decided I needed to get back to basics, i.e solid fundamental handicapping with no distractions. Clearly I've been off my game last few weeks but have been a lot more focused last couple of days and the plays have gone 5-2-1 over that period so hopefully we have turned the corner. Day off from the NBA tomorrow, I have to work anyway, lucky me, but at least I get Christmas day off and I am lining up a big play on the Christmas day NBA card. Everyone take care over the holidays and don't drink too much.

Points Awarded:

aussieH gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Pacu gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

matt711 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TBsp75
    TBsp75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2060

Merry Christmas everyone!

Tim Gerry Mander
    Tim Gerry Mander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Cheers Sando, Merry Christmas to all.

thorny
    thorny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1686

Merry Xmas Sando and all. Enjoy the break.

king_danilo92
    king_danilo92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hell yeah sando

dioforce
    dioforce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Just post and move on Sando. penetrate our petty conversations. You ain't gotta qualify shit, rationalize shit, justify shit, or say shit. Happy holidays.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Sando have a great holiday and I will see you on Christmas Day.

sando

Christmas Tennis Special

Hopman Cup (Perth Australia)

Serbia to win outright ($2.05, +105 Sportingbet) 2x
    (Novak Djokovic)
    (Anna Ivanovic)

The same team that qualified for last years final returns again this year in Anna and the Djoker. Last year they looked completely dominant heading into the final before Anna had to withdraw from the tournament on the eve of the final with an abdominal injury ending the Serbian run. Personally they are very close friends and play well together as a team in the all important doubles matches. Also Serbia as a country has a lot of national pride and any Serbian tennis player who represents their country (Davis, Fed, Hopman cups) treats it as an honour, unlike some who couldn't care less about an "insignificant" event like the Hopman cup. Anna's last match on Nov 3rd was a Fed cup match (National duty) where she looked great in disposing of powerhouse Kvitova in straight sets as a massive dog. Novak in particular will be keen for a good hit out as the Hopman cup plexicushion hardcourts are EXACTLY the same courts as the AUS open hardcourts, the balls are the same, in fact they have tried to replicate as many conditions as possible from the AUS open for the specific purpose of luring the big guns who would understand this is the best possible warm up for the years first grand slam of which Djokovic is of course the big favorite. The Serbian duo were cruising last year before Anna's unfortunate injury and they will no doubt feel as if they have unfinished business to take care of. Also Novak will be keen for a strong performance to fine tune his AUS open preparations. This price (Even money) will drop I expect every day from here in heading into the start of the tournament which is still a few days away, and by the mid point of the tournament do not be surprised to see the Serb's already into $1.50, -200 favouritism. With some books they are already as low as $1.70, -142, so make sure you shop around and take no worse than $1.90, -110, although if you are quick you can still get better than than at many books (Luxbet $2.00, Bet 365 $1.90, 188 bet, betezy, you win).
    Points Awarded:

ShotgunRua gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

elPkay gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

humble gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Crowing Capers gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First ... 68697071727374 ... Last