jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Raptors has burned me 4/4 times now, clown team

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

Quote Originally Posted by jontebond View Post
    Raptors has burned me 4/4 times now, clown team
    they did play hard but just the ref had gave Orlando plenty of favors, in the last play the rapt should have a freethrow but it didnt

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

boston is an awful team i don't know why anyone bets on them!

davopnz

pacers were gold, once again cavs implode in the 2nd half!

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 337

Pos Min FG 3Pt FT +/- Off Reb Ast TO Stl BS BA PF Pts
    R. Rondo(notes) G 39:50 2-7 0-1 0-0 -1 1 4 8 2 3 1 0 0 4
    J. Terry(notes) G 27:24 1-13 1-7 1-1 -9 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 4

20 sec to the end WTF
    If there wos no P pierce this Celtics team wouldn't be good to play Euro league....
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-27-14 at 05:34 PM.

davopnz

yeah celtics are AWFUL they live on reputation

MakinItHappen
    MakinItHappen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice call on the Pacers Sando and terribly unlucky on the Raps.

MakinItHappen

Sacs are the hardest team to predict in the NBA, it's official.

MakinItHappen

First game I can say you've read completely wrong Sando, cannot sense an ounce of passion in the Kings game.

Tim Gerry Mander
    Tim Gerry Mander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Curse of the Craptors strikes again.

Up by 11 with 3 mins to go and get done by a backdoor cover.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

That's just bad luck on the Raptors.

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

If its 2 or 3, I always by the hook. Glad I bought the hook, I feel for those who didn't though, has happened to me more than once.

MakinItHappen

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

I had +15 and +18 BOTH inplay and -11 ... hahahhahahahahaha. Sando proves the seemingly impossible (Capping basketball games) is possible.

TBsp75
    TBsp75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2060

luck always evens out. bad luck for tor game, not so bad for sac

Arthur-from-LV
    Arthur-from-LV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its time for Sando to go back to the drawing board. He got super lucky on winning the Clippers game, after I just finished watching it. Clippers are overrated. They will regress back to being just an average team once they start facing premium teams. Super undisciplined. I would be really ticked off to coach these Clipper clowns.

MakinItHappen

Yo Sando...

My take on Lakers @ GSW is the Lakers don't match up well against them @ all. The Golden State rarely go through poor patches of scoring in a game and the Lakers do, the Golden State, particularly @ home can score @ a ridiculous rate with 3's and what not. Curry in-particular has been on-fire.

Surely GSW ML is the play here? Your thoughts?

MakinItHappen

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur-from-LV View Post
    Its time for Sando to go back to the drawing board. He got super lucky on winning the Clippers game, after I just finished watching it. Clippers are overrated. They will regress back to being just an average team once they start facing premium teams. Super undisciplined. I would be really ticked off to coach these Clipper clowns.
    First of all, it's quite evident they were in cruise control and really not @ even playing @ a moderate level of intensity. (For them)

Second of all:
    Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    In case you didn't know the Pacific division is loaded with rivalries and these teams just don't like each other. While this match-up may not be the same as Lakers/Suns or Kings/Warriors or Kings/Lakers match ups, I still expect the Kings to fight hard against the Clippers (as they did against GS) who with each win get closer to a loss or at the very least a let down in intensity. Cousins was unstoppable against GS and the play of young Isaiah Thomas off the bench has added a nice spark to this team. Brooks also starting to look good with his electric speed and more importantly he is starting to look for his teammates instead of always his own shot.
    Sando clearly points out here, he expects a dip in effort from the Clips here. Note the bolded text.

3rd of all: It's STFU.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post

Raptors -3.5 (-105, $1.95 Pinnacle) 2x
    LOSER

Pacers -4 (-107, $1.93 Pinnacle) 2x Win

Kings +13.5 (-102, $1.98 Pinnacle) 1x Win

Celtic's -5.5 (-108, $1.92 Luxbet) 1.5x
    LOSER

Washington @ Detroit
    Over 184 (-108, $1.92 IAS/Sportsbet) 1.5x LOSER
    2-3.. -2 units.. another losing day for sando.. typical! guy is a square.. big baby is out so gonna pound raps -3.5 squarest of them all!

just fade sando.. guy is a fade machine!!!

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    That's just bad luck on the Raptors.
    squares really don't get it!

MakinItHappen

Excluding the over/under bet because I believe that's a load of trivial rubbish which no one should ever bet on. IMO Sando read 3 out of his 4 picks right today. The Raptors bet was terribly unlucky and he prob should have taken the ML to cater for the possibility of leaving himself open to being unlucky. That's the nature of basketball and especially NBA basketball where the quality is so high and all it takes is one player to become steaming hot for a few minutes and BOOM. The spread is wiped off.

Whilst the Sac Kings spread being covered was I suppose somewhat lucky, the fact is is he read the story of the game relatively okay, so IMO deserved that little piece of luck @ the end. The Clippers were not playing with intensity, everyone saw that, they were barely trying by the time they went up 16/17 ... they couldn't give a daffy duck, even Chris Paul was blase about stuff. Griffin could not be bothered to dunk the lobs. The effort level was weak from the starters and the coach knew it so he even took them off and used it as an easy opportunity to rest. lol It was a good read, albeit lucky to not lose in the end with how the Clips needed to shoot as the clockwatch was still on.

Arthur-from-LV

hahaha..Clippers schedule is a joke. So they will be an above average record just by default alone. Sando still needs to go back to the drawing board. BTW MakinGarbageHappen youre an ammature piece of tailing crap telling me off on a computer forum, only kids do that.

MakinItHappen

hahaha..Clippers schedule is a joke. So they will be an above average record just by default alone. Sando still needs to go back to the drawing board. BTW MakinGarbageHappen youre an ammature piece of tailing crap telling me off on a computer forum, only kids do that.
    Immature*

King Arthur, your opinions are unfounded and your statements absurd. You evidently rarely watch basketball if you think the Clippers are an over-rated side. My advice to you would be to quit embarrassing yourself and stick to the baseball forum.

EDIT: Ironically enough only tailed him on one call today.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

I lost on the Washington/Detroit total & tailed big on Sacramento Kings. Thanks Sando. Sorry for posting a winning ticket on a losing day, but just had to show these haters that some of us are making real money following your plays.

Sacramento Kings @ Los Angeles Clippers - (Line Bet ($1.90)) Sacramento Kings (Stake W $1,000.00)

22/12/2012 11:58:46 AM

Win

Result
    $910.00

Bet Number: 185171121
    Win / Place: No
    Price To Win: $1.91

Stake Win: $1,000.00
    Stake Place: -
    Payout Win: $1,910.00
    Payout Place: -

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
    I lost on the Washington/Detroit total & tailed big on Sacramento Kings. Thanks Sando. Sorry for posting a winning ticket on a losing day, but just had to show these haters that some of us are making real money following your plays.

Sacramento Kings @ Los Angeles Clippers - (Line Bet ($1.90)) Sacramento Kings (Stake W $1,000.00)

22/12/2012 11:58:46 AM

Win

Result
    $910.00

Bet Number: 185171121
    Win / Place: No
    Price To Win: $1.91

Stake Win: $1,000.00
    Stake Place: -
    Payout Win: $1,910.00
    Payout Place: -
    Bet you were sweating that one out

k4cowboys4k
    k4cowboys4k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Nice win there XYZ

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Thanks fellas.

Arthur-from-LV

MakeItHappen...do you not remember last year with Clippers...? Take CP3 (yes a stud) out of the equation and they are an average team at best. I might not know basketball like some on here, but telling me to "STFU" on a forum makes you a prick. So Ill take the high road by typing this; time will tell, who knows maybe Sandos is a genius for all I know. I probably overstepped my critism on §ando earlier. IDN, Ill just stick to posting my picks here and there. Btw, typing in this reply box on a tablet sux bad.Super slow.

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

I just worked out my record and typed up a review of today only to have SBR fail on me as I tried to post it and nor would auto-save recover it, so anyway I will have another go at updating my record later. I went 2-3 today for -2.18 Units.

NBA Saturday

Detroit @ Washington

Pistons +1 (-108, $1.92 IAS/Sportsbet) 2x
    *Yes Washington was embarrased and now they are back home and will have revenge on their minds and a score to settle, etc, etc and yes the line is suspicous but I am just trying to keep this one simple. What I saw was a Detroit team that was too big, too strong, and too physical for the Wizards. They dominated from the opening tip and never looked back. Obviously Washington shot the ball terribly, in fact their 32.9 f/g% is the main reason our over bet got crushed, but now 24 hours later because they are back home and keen for revenge they are suddenly going to bounce back from a 32 point loss to the same team and win the game? Why, because they are "overdue" for a win? Ok. I set this line at Detroit -3 and the books actually want to give me a point here, so I'll take it.

Indiana @ NO
    Pacers -3.5 (-108, $1.92 IAS/Sportsbet) 1.5x
    Hornets looked great in the 2nd half against SA and Davis played a nice game, however him and Lopez will have their hands full with West and Hibbert. Pacers are finally playing great team basketball and they are rolling at the moment. I see no reason why it can't continue against a pesky Hornets team who usually hangs around but yet does not win games (3-10 at home). Let's see how many open 3's Anderson will get against this fantastic Pacers D?

Phoenix @ Portland
    Blazers -3 (-111, $1.89 Pinnacle) 1.5x
    *Reccomend buy the hook or PYOL on this one down to -3 at no worse than -117, $1.85.

Utah @ Miami
    Jazz +8.5 (-107, $1.93 Pinnacle) 1x
    *Miami can struggle with size and the Jazz are a big team with a dominant front court.

Some interesting match-ups today...
    Lakers/GS - I think this could be an emphatic win for either side and a very tough game to handicap. GS seems too easy here. Nash is playing, not sure what that means for the Lakers? Will sit this one out and just watch.
    Denver/Charlotte - Line is too big for my liking but yet I don't trust Charlotte.
    Atlanta/Chicago - Hawks are not impressive lately and the Bulls most definately are. Strong lean towards the Bulls despite the B2B.
    Grizzlies/Rockets - Tough game, could go either way 50/50, but the Rockets are pretty tough at home. Slight lean towards the Rockets.

NBA Total of the Day

Chicago @ Atlanta
    1st Half Under 92.5 (-105, $1.95 Pinnacle) 1x
    * Going with something a little different today as could easily imagine either team being down by 4-5 in the final 2 minutes and the total getting pumped by f/t's, otherwise just one 40 point quarter in the 1st or 2nd should comfortable bring this total under 92.5
    Last edited by sando; 12-22-12 at 04:50 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Crowing Capers gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

aussieH gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ShotgunRua gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Joab101 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

elPkay gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dmitean gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GrubyBob gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JayDeezy gave sando 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Byrone09 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MrXYZ gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Catchn_Picks gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Tim Gerry Mander gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

aussieH
    Update your status
    aussieH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7720

I am liking Detroit over 185 and Indiana under 178 tomorrow.

Big day for us all tomorrow hopefully.

manu
    manu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 411

good luck!

pipita17
    Update your status
    pipita17's Avatar Become A Pro!

please can somebody explain me odds at pistons vs wizards match ? last night that same teams played game and pistons smashed them totally,and day after i can see at pinnys that pistons are 1.95?? please tell me where is common sence there ? or 32 point margine is just coincidence ? all bank all pistons..and one more thing..hawks vs bulls are favs ? this is joke i tell you that..last night they were awful. i didnt have a clue who is point guard in that team ? zaza ? also, very weak in the paint. GL.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

You may want to type your write ups in Word or Pages sando and then copy and pasting them into the thread. No loss of writing stuff and can even save your postings.

MakinItHappen

MakeItHappen...do you not remember last year with Clippers...? Take CP3 (yes a stud) out of the equation and they are an average team at best. I might not know basketball like some on here, but telling me to "STFU" on a forum makes you a prick. So Ill take the high road by typing this; time will tell, who knows maybe Sandos is a genius for all I know. I probably overstepped my critism on §ando earlier. IDN, Ill just stick to posting my picks here and there. Btw, typing in this reply box on a tablet sux bad.Super slow.
    Your input in this thread isn't interesting, insightful or entertaining. Keep out. Thanks.

MakinItHappen

Quote Originally Posted by MakinItHappen View Post
    Yo Sando...

My take on Lakers @ GSW is the Lakers don't match up well against them @ all. The Golden State rarely go through poor patches of scoring in a game and the Lakers do, the Golden State, particularly @ home can score @ a ridiculous rate with 3's and what not. Curry in-particular has been on-fire.

Surely GSW ML is the play here? Your thoughts?
    ^^^^Your thoughts Sando?

First ... 67686970717273 ... Last