ShotgunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

At least the over hit

dzikik
    dzikik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Why not throw !!!! damn

scottyt
    scottyt's Avatar Become A Pro!

please don't call a game a winner until it's won! I see you're new nba2013. Did you typing that change the outcome of the game? no. But as soon as you clicked submit, everyone here knew the inevitable that was coming. Not picking on you, just letting you know we are all superstitious and it seems to always go that way.

ShotgunRua

Feel bad for nba2013!

jayec
    jayec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 726

Hope the patriots cover, make this a wash....

usfunca
    usfunca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by nba2013 View Post
    Think where safe with -10.5
    We need a new rule. No saying anything about a bet being safe during game time. Kiss of death every time. Yes, I'm superstitious. No, I don't care.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sando

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Sando ur the man!
    I saw reals post an then urs and knew ny would get the -10.5 easy.
    Have 5k sitting on ny -10.5
    i think were gona smash!!!
    mate.. That is terrible money management.. why would you throw 5k on bloody huge line?

JayDeezy
    slow money's better than no money
    JayDeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

nba2013 - SMHHHHHHHHHH. with a side order of facepalm.

nba2013
    nba2013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

Quote Originally Posted by h3da View Post
    mate.. That is terrible money management.. why would you throw 5k on bloody huge line?
    Cos i can afford too!!
    Actually had it on suns at 10.5 but changed it to ny after seeing sandos posts.

Dw i wont jump the wagon again.
    Knicks fell apart in last q.
    Ill double up on the lakers game coming up.

ShotgunRua

Cos i can afford too!!

Ahhh the NBA Martingale. Love it.

h3da

Cos i can afford too!!

I'd love to know what is 5k as % of your bankroll... Sooner or later you will go broke like that zzz

dioforce
    dioforce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

I'd love to know what is 5k as % of your bankroll... Sooner or later you will go broke like that zzz
    #yolo

nba2013

U dont need to know my br, 5k didnt faze me
    I make double that in a week work wise. End of story.
    I wont go broke cos had a good reason to bet knicks.
    I only bet plays that are locks and this was one
    Dont make this bout me its sando thread.
    Looking forward to hes thoughts on lakers game

dioforce

lagosu
    lagosu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 357

what's 5gs to a ***** like him lol

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Man that was a tough break , I'm lucky I woke up late Sando your the man just a tough break. Fwiw Robert ferrigno is on fire on cbb looking forward to your pick for tonight.

elPkay
    elPkay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Damn, I saw the the first 3qtr but couldn't watch the 4th and saw an easy over with 40pts left to hit and hoped they'd hold their lead but when I checked the box score later I couldn't believe they only scored 17 points in the 4th.
    Keep it up tho, as everyone else in here waiting for what you have to say on the other game tonight.
    Thanks for the effort!

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Very frustrating result today in the Knicks game. After post game analysis I am confident it was a solid pick and it was worth 3x however it just wasn't to be. Up 17 and cruising heading into the 4th and then finishing with a 17 point quarter (after 24, 35, and 30 pt Q's) and being outscored by 10 in the 4th didn't help. JR Smith is capable of exploding and winning games off his own hand however today we saw the opposite where his forced shots and poor shot selection seemed to inspire his team mates into a very sloppy, un-organised and un-NY Knicks like 4th. I'll be putting in work and be back tomorrow.

1-1 Today in the NBA -1.57
    Units

NBA YTD 80-53-6 (+35.19 Units) 60.1%

(NBA ATS/ML 60-40-4 YTD) 60%

(NBA totals 20-13-2 YTD) 60.6%

All time SBR Picks
    Tennis 31-25-4 (+17.16 Units)
    Rugby Union 7-7
    (+2.97 Units)
    Rugby Sevens 14-12-1 (+0.62 Units)
    MLB 4-1
    MMA 2-0

Above record based on picks posted at SBR forum.

**All m/l picks are almost always dogs. I will hardly ever play a favorite at the m/l and if I do it is no worse than -115.

sando

Whoever said this play was a lock? There is no such thing as a lock, otherwise we would all be millionaires, and you will never catch me using that cheap tout crap sort of talk. It was a solid play worth 3 units (which is in the middle of our 1-5 unit range) and after my post game analysis I am still happy with the pick and the units assigned to it (you learn far more from your losses than you do your wins).

No thoughts on the Lakers game other than the response I posted earlier to the question on the O/U in said game. Don't bet every game mate, just look for situations where I feel like we have an edge/and or a weak line. In fact I am going to start getting stricter with the ammount of picks I put out each day as lately the higher unit picks seem to be hitting and the lower unit picks missing, so time to tighten things up.

Good luck on the Lakers game, 13 is a hell a lot of points to lay, but if you really have 10K on it I wish you all the best, although I would highly reccoemend AGAINST chasing losses. We are 1 month into a 7 month season, it's a marathon, not a sprint.

Last edited by sando; 12-02-12 at 09:28 PM.

wguan2
    wguan2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 813

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Whoever said this play was a lock? There is no such thing as a lock, otherwise we would all be millionaires, and you will never catch me using that cheap tout crap sort of talk. It was a solid play worth 3 units (which is in the middle of our 1-5 unit range) and after my post game analysis I am still happy with the pick and the units assigned to it (you learn far more from your losses than you do your wins).

No thoughts on the Lakers game other than the response I posted earlier to the question on the O/U in said game. Don't bet every game mate, just look for situations where I feel like we have an edge/and or a weak line. In fact I am going to start getting stricter with the ammount of picks I put out each day as lately the higher unit picks seem to be hitting and the lower unit picks missing, so time to tighten things up.

Good luck on the Lakers game, 13 is a hell a lot of points to lay, but if you really have 10K on it I wish you all the best, although I would highly reccoemend AGAINST chasing losses. We are 1 month into a 7 month season, it's a marathon, not a sprint.

Great advice Sando. I do think the Knicks play was the right play. The dice just didn't roll our way. We knew what we wanted, they led for more than the spread for most of the game, and we beat the closer by about 2 points. If I can make a +ev play for 2 units like that, I'd make it every time because in the longrun, I will win money.
    Points Awarded:

sando gave wguan2 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

-3 units

it's been weeks now and sando is still unprofitable.. just buried the entire forum.. smh..

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

You'll end up broke tailing sando.. all his picks are favorites.. never ever taking a dog.. all his plays are square.. like a bandwagon fan, he's always on the popular team.. knicks, heat, lakers, etc.. not surprised he just lost 3 units..

knicks -10 is the squarest play ever.. and obviously it lost..
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-24-14 at 01:22 PM.

king_danilo92
    king_danilo92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post

You'll end up broke tailing sando.. all his picks are favorites.. never ever taking a dog.. all his plays are square.. like a bandwagon fan, he's always on the popular team.. knicks, heat, lakers, etc.. not surprised he just lost 3 units..

hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! ""bro"!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daimoshokage

h3da

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post

Your picks are always the underdog and why are you down in units while he is still in the plus???
    Doesn't matter if you pick the favourite as long as you hit 60%. Retard

nba2013

I put 6.3 k on magic to win heads up at half time plus 2k over +half time points so its all good

sando

Your picks are always the underdog and why are you down in units while he is still in the plus???
    Doesn't matter if you pick the favourite as long as you hit 60%. Retard
    Don't worry about daimo-sausage or his Italian boyfriend danillo, clowns like that are not worth out time. Guy thinks he gets to me, but I'm not fussed. Go back through my plays and have a look how many dogs I have picked at the m/l, and see how many favorites you can find, if any? These two clowns are just failing at life I guess and "burying" dudes on SBR is a major accomplishment for them, so let em have their fun and if it bothers you just chuck em on ignore.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Cos i can afford too!!

Buried.

blinky88
    blinky88's Avatar Become A Pro!

I put 6.3 k on magic to win heads up at half time plus 2k over +half time points so its all good

Ok..... whatever you say man......

Sharp Snake
    Sharp Snake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

so you make over 500,000 a year yet you spell "cause" cos? doubt it.

h3da

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp Snake View Post
    so you make over 500,000 a year yet you spell "cause" cos? doubt it.
    He is betting with monopoly money.. He can chase forever lol

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Link Not Working - Removed-)
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-14-14 at 10:45 AM.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Don't worry about daimo-sausage or his Italian boyfriend danillo, clowns like that are not worth out time. Guy thinks he gets to me, but I'm not fussed. Go back through my plays and have a look how many dogs I have picked at the m/l, and see how many favorites you can find, if any? These two clowns are just failing at life I guess and "burying" dudes on SBR is a major accomplishment for them, so let em have their fun and if it bothers you just chuck em on ignore.
    I agree with you totally. Let them have their short term fun but we all know they are wrong when I know you are in the plus category overall. You have showed your record for the year all the time. So he needs to have his brain checked out or something. I just think they are dead wrong and they need to be called out on it.

dioforce

those titties
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-14-14 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

First ... 37383940414243 ... Last