southmadejd
    southmadejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 830

Great pick on Houston sando!!! You are the man!!!

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Thanks for the easy winner on the Rockets Sando!

Bill_Hicks
    Bill_Hicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11285

Quote Originally Posted by Dara27 View Post
    He's 1-1 at the moment
    Win 3 unit, loss 1 unit.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Sando good luck buddy. Harden top 10 player would be the part I disagree with lol.

In no order

Bryant
    Bron
    Paul
    Durant
    Wade
    D Will
    Melo
    Dwight
    Rose
    Rondo
    Westbrook
    Parker
    Dirk N.

Just my opinion. Harden is up there for sure though. Is he better than Westbrook you think?
    I actually think of Westbrook as more of an off guard than a point guard, think he is playing the wrong position. Get a pass first p/g like Nash, Rondo, CP3 in their with Westbrook at 2 and Durant at 3 and the Thunder would be close to unstoppable. Anyway I think Harden is on par or better than Westbrook but just my opinion. Don't like Westbrook's attitude either, if I'm a GM I'm taking Harden over Westbrook.

1.Lebron
    2.Kobe
    3.Durant
    4.CP3
    5. Melo
    6. Rose
    7. Love
    8. Howard
    9. Rondo
    10. D-Will
    11. Harden
    12. D-Wade
    13. Parker
    14. Westbrook
    15. Nowitzki

Okay so I couldn't quite squeeze Harden into my top 10, but the only positions I have locked in stone are 1-6. The rest are all moving p and down from week to week, and no I don't rate D-Wade (anymore, used to be sick) and no I don't rate Nowitzki (possibly the worst defensive PF in the league)?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    I actually think of Westbrook as more of an off guard than a point guard, think he is playing the wrong position. Get a pass first p/g like Nash, Rondo, CP3 in their with Westbrook at 2 and Durant at 3 and the Thunder would be close to unstoppable. Anyway I think Harden is on par or better than Westbrook but just my opinion. Don't like Westbrook's attitude either, if I'm a GM I'm taking Harden over Westbrook.

1.Lebron
    2.Kobe
    3.Durant
    4.CP3
    5. Melo
    6. Rose
    7. Love
    8. Howard
    9. Rondo
    10. D-Will
    11. Harden
    12. D-Wade
    13. Parker
    14. Westbrook
    15. Nowitzki

Okay so I couldn't quite squeeze Harden into my top 10, but the only positions I have locked in stone are 1-6. The rest are all moving p and down from week to week, and no I don't rate D-Wade (anymore, used to be sick) and no I don't rate Nowitzki (possibly the worst defensive PF in the league)?
    good list. Dirk has always been a horrible defender but the guy is cold blooded. I'll never forget his finals performance against MIA two years ago. One of the best performances I've ever seen in game 2, Mavs down by 15 with about 4-5 minutes left in the game, and Dirk single handedly puts the team on his back and hits the game winner.

Wade was unreal during that series too when Lebron went into his shell. He also was great during the finals last year and thoroughly dominated both Westbrook and Harden in my opinion on both ends of the floor and made some clutch plays in a couple of the games to seal the deal for the Heat. I think he kind of takes it easy during the reg. season now that he's getting older, but in a playoff series give me D Wade over almost anyone in the world with the exception of your top 5.

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sac in big trouble sando..i haven't got a cent on..waiting 4 tomorrow.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Sacramento looks like they could be in trouble. Good one on Houston though. I am a little surprised you didn't like the under in the Lakers game.

Byrone09
    Byrone09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

The Kings still have time. Just cut it to 4. Lakers under looks like an easy win unless it goes to multiple overtimes.

shimeon40

Sandos probably head down studying tomorrows stuff..us guys really owe him if he is..we can look at stats to but probably not get the right angle on them..looking forward to sandos major unit play...houston was x 3..sac only x 1.5

grassgenius
    grassgenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Another day in the $$$! What a great vibe coming off this thread. Thanks 4 all u do

Byrone09

should have done a prop bet on Kobe over on points once I found out he had the flu. Guy is ridiculous when he is sick!

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Sando is on the Lakers ML.. he went all-in!

shimeon40

daimo he's a good bloke..he just does his best..no need to antagonise him.

bovholty
    bovholty's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks sando continue to do what you do

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Sando is on the Lakers ML.. he went all-in!
    Can u just fuk off u loser! How about focusing on your own picks cos u are fkin fading material u scrub. Keep hiding in your basement

spoikle
    spoikle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

sando, you think the knicks will stay hot and cover?

Byrone09

Knicks -2 against Bucks sounds good. Gonna jump on the overnight line in case it moves. Also Nets +4 @Celtics.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

No time for a post game analysis but I will say in hindsight the Kings pick was not my sharpest. I watch a lot of West Coast ball and had seen the Kings dismantle the Lakers and dominate the Jazz for two straight games and perhaps got a bit carried away. I mean I had it circled in my notes that Minnesota was way overdue for a win so not a terrible pick but definitely not my sharpest. Also was so confident in Rockets game was planning on un-loading for my first 4x bet this season but caution got the better of me on this one. Easy to say that we should have unloaded for more units after a comfortable double digit win but how many times this season are you going to find such genuine psychological angles as this Rockets game just passed? Still happy with the MAv's/76ers Under pick, we only missed out by 7 and that was after having to overcome a 59 point explosion in the first Q.

1-2 today in the NBA
    +0.26 Units

NBA YTD 69-42-6 (+34.92 Units) 62.2%
    (NBA ATS/ML 52-30-4 YTD) 63.4%

(NBA totals 17-12-2 YTD) 58.6%

All time SBR Picks
    Tennis 31-25-4 (+17.16 Units)
    Rugby Union 7-7
    (+2.97 Units)
    MLB 4-1
    MMA 2-0

*Above record based on picks posted at SBR forum.

NBA

NY @ Milwaukee

Knicks -1.5 (-112 Pinnacle) 2.5x

Charlotte @ Atlanta

Hawks -8.5 (-110 Pinnacle) 2x
    * Korver and Stevenson will play. Harris and Smith are expected to play. All 4 are expected to be playing against the Bobcats.

Phoenix @ Detroit

Pistons -3 (-109 Pinnacle) 1.5x

Houston @ OKC - AKA the return of the bearded one

Rockets +10 (-105 Pinnacle) 1x

*Been trying to talk myself out of this one for half hour, but can't do it. Simply too many points for OKC to lay, can't ignore the value. parsons and Asik playing great. The bearded one returns and I expect Westbrook to try and guard him in a heated match up and for Harden to burn him and play a massive game in front of the OKC faithful (as Green did recently in C's game). Lin may struggle today, but the Rocket bigs playing great ball and I expect them to pick up the slack. Their also may some emotional charge left in the tank from the tragic McHale incident?

NBA Total of the day

Brooklyn @ Boston

Under 190.5 (-110 Pinnacle) 1.5x
    *Unfortunately we missed the 191.5 but I can still see some value at 190.5. Have this total at 185-186, not hard to envision a 90-88 type scoreline in this one, Boston are surprisingly the more proficient offensive team however they will not be getting second looks today as C's horrible rebounding team against a stellar rebounding team and a damn fine defensive unit led by Wallace, Evans and Humphries.

**Analysis and further picks to follow

Last edited by sando; 11-28-12 at 04:07 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Tim Gerry Mander gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Crowing Capers gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Joab101 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ak57 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

radostin.dimi gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Untied gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mikmik gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dego

Tim Gerry Mander
    Tim Gerry Mander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Locked in the Knicks with Sportsbet.

Cheers mate.

I'll check the rest in the morning.

I see you guys are going to get roasted tomorrow - 40 degrees plus?

shimeon40

houston was a x3 by sando..knicks x2.5..detroit x1.5..i really like the detroit pick..surely they will not stuff it up twice against the suns.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

The Troll-Eradication Unit issues the following "Turd Watch" advisory

a note ABOUT (not TO) simian...

notice how, once see the "diaper-rash" crisis has passed...it toggles from "cranky twat" into the other of its two settings..."apple polisher"
    ...the middle setting, "civil" (where most of us function most of the time) is either broken or non-existent

it will stay in this slightly-less annoying state as long as its cherry-picked bets keep cashing...but will auto-morph back into "cranky twat" at the drop of a hat (or budget-busting hi-simian-finance $13-bet)

Sando (and the rest of you adults on this thread)...i suggest you save yourself further grief and NOT treat it's recent run of "posting nice" as a sign of its humanity...scrape this turd off your windshield now and commit to continuing to do so...

if you want to see what sorts of useless distraction you're in for if you dont take this advice, sbr-search its name and clik on any of its "contributions" to threads of "Love The Action"...you'll find 90% "cranky twats" and 10% of "apple polishers"...on the threads of "Dad" and "WiseGrumpy" you'll find 90% "apple polishers"/10% "cranky twats"...nothing else, ever

as for the other OWU (oxygen-wasting unit) that infects your threads, dikhomosausage...it's permanently locked
    into the "cranky twat" (or occasionally, as we all know here, the "shitty play-caller") setting...sbr-search ANY of its "contributions" and u'll see absolutely nothing of value, ever

the troll-eradication unit
    "talk ABOUT 'em...never TO 'em"
    Last edited by fitguy67; 11-28-12 at 09:00 AM.

shimeon40

Fitguy 1.thats not nice what u have posted 2.there was no need to post it 3.your research time could be better used contributing to this thread....sando speaks to anyone on his thread..not exclusively u fitguy...so i'm not biting your extensive posted bait... to u..but one thing i don't get is the amount of people who come on this forum to provoke,argue and insult others instead of trying to help pick winners..absolutely astonishing some peoples behaviour here,

joemfbishop
    Update your status
    joemfbishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Do you really think the suns will have no chance tonite... they covered my parlay last night, although it was against a bad Cleveland team

Joab101
    Joab101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 565

Appreciate your work Sando, I'll be watching you.

ak57
    ak57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I just got the raptor ML and raptor +10.5 line...both 2 units...

I have this gut feeling toronto would take it tonight or at least put up a close fight like they always do.

shimeon40

a gut feeling..they r always good

Byrone09

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    No time for a post game analysis but I will say in hindsight the Kings pick was not my sharpest. I watch a lot of West Coast ball and had seen the Kings dismantle the Lakers and dominate the Jazz for two straight games and perhaps got a bit carried away. I mean I had it circled in my notes that Minnesota was way overdue for a win so not a terrible pick but definitely not my sharpest. Also was so confident in Rockets game was planning on un-loading for my first 4x bet this season but caution got the better of me on this one. Easy to say that we should have unloaded for more units after a comfortable double digit win but how many times this season are you going to find such genuine psychological angles as this Rockets game just passed? Still happy with the MAv's/76ers Under pick, we only missed out by 7 and that was after having to overcome a 59 point explosion in the first Q.

1-2 today in the NBA
    +0.26 Units

NBA YTD 69-42-6 (+34.92 Units) 62.2%
    (NBA ATS/ML 52-30-4 YTD) 63.4%

(NBA totals 17-12-2 YTD) 58.6%

All time SBR Picks
    Tennis 31-25-4 (+17.16 Units)
    Rugby Union 7-7
    (+2.97 Units)
    MLB 4-1
    MMA 2-0

*Above record based on picks posted at SBR forum.

NBA

NY @ Milwaukee

Knicks -1.5 (-112 Pinnacle) 2.5x

Phoenix @ Detroit

Pistons -3 (-109 Pinnacle) 1.5x

**Analysis and further picks to follow

It was still a positive units day. Any day in the positive is a good day. Also, I appreciate the caution with your unit choices. We still have a long season to go and it's looking great so far!

radostin.dimi
    radostin.dimi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

on NYK ! Good luck

H-Diesel503
    H-Diesel503's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2361

Not a fan of the Knicks pick. They have demonstrated that they are a weak road team, Kidd isnt playing, and Bucks appear dangerous with Jennings and Ellis.

Knicks have no quality perimeter defenders.

Without Kidd running the second unit, their efficiency will suffer vs a very solid Bucks bench.

Anyhow........GL!

Shoomakie
    Shoomakie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

NYK is sitting at -2 and I don't think I'll be able to pick it up at 1.5. Since Sando's recommendation is at 1.5 i'm comfortable with it at 2. J Kidd is still doubtful (and even if he comes back he wont be 100%) but I think the NYKs are really pissed off about their last loss and are gonna take it out on the Bucks.

Now everyone should wait for Sando's analysis which is based more on fact where mine is just a lot of wind....LOL!

H-Diesel503
    H-Diesel503's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2361

Quote Originally Posted by Shoomakie View Post
    NYK is sitting at -2 and I don't think I'll be able to pick it up at 1.5. Since Sando's recommendation is at 1.5 i'm comfortable with it at 2. J Kidd is still doubtful (and even if he comes back he wont be 100%) but I think the NYKs are really pissed off about their last loss and are gonna take it out on the Bucks.

Now everyone should wait for Sando's analysis which is based more on fact where mine is just a lot of wind....LOL!
    I believe Kidd is definitely out. He didnt even travel with the team to Mil.

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Thanks for the Rockets pick. Keep it up Sandos!

Shoomakie

Quote Originally Posted by H-Diesel503 View Post
    I believe Kidd is definitely out. He didnt even travel with the team to Mil.
    You are correct. He is definitely out per tonight's game notes.

shimeon40

Sando..what are we doing..are we sticking with new york with kidd out?..i've had stuff all on them so far so i don't care if u change...i think detroit should win myself

Shoomakie

Quote Originally Posted by shimeon40 View Post
    Sando..what are we doing..are we sticking with new york with kidd out?..i've had stuff all on them so far so i don't care if u change...i think detroit should win myself
    Shim,

I have to believe that Sando had Kidd not being available tonight already figured into the equation. Its not new news.

First ... 29303132333435 ... Last