Tim Gerry Mander
    Tim Gerry Mander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! I went down to my local & put $100 bucks on it.
    Down to $1.65 now.

Let's rock 'n' roll!

Byrone09
    Byrone09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Damn. You actually released plays really early. Line is at -6 now. I think I'll still jump in with a smaller amount...

Anyone like the Pacers/Lakers over 195?
    Last edited by Byrone09; 11-27-12 at 03:36 PM.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Thornton will play tonight as expected.

ParlayBricker
    ParlayBricker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by Byrone09 View Post
    Damn. You actually released plays really early. Line is at -6 now. I think I'll still jump in with a smaller amount...

Anyone like the Pacers/Lakers over 195?

Lakers totals been well over 200 the last 4-5 games and now all the sudden they got it at 195. indy does play solid defense and hopefully that becomes a priority for the lakers sometime soon, indy does not have much scoring depth and hibbert should be easily shut down by the lakers bigs, seems to have the feeling of an ugly game, i would play the under if anything but i've been ice cold on nba totals the last week or so

sando

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    NBA

This is a joint play in collaboration with my good buddy RealDealAu, we've put our heads together to come up with this play early before the line gets smashed.

Toronto @ Houston

Rockets -4.5 (-108 Pinnacle) 3x

*also available at Centrebet, Luxbet, William Hill, 188Bet
    Boys this line won't last, will be -5.5 by game time tommorow. Lock it in now.

Big psychological angle in this one. With the tragic passing of coach McHale's 23 year old daughter I expect this young Rockets team to be fired up and absolutely full of intensity, Mchale is very well liked and commands serious respect from his organization, with the players voicing their support of the coach through social media. If anything I am worried they will over-play their hand so to speak and could lead to unnecassary turnover's. Regardless how are the Raptors going to match their intensity? Because Lowry is returning to Houston? please... People saying a fired up Lowry will be the best player on the court, um have you been watching James Harden this season? Arguably the second best off guard in the NBA and surely a top 10 player these days. There's hardly a player in the league who can guard him at the moment and there sure as hell isn't one on the Raptors list. As some of you may know by now I am very big on momentum and well the Rockets are hot and the Raptors are not simple. A solid home win over the Bulls followed by a slaughtering of the NBA's current hype team in the Knicks, compared to 4 losses in a row against Philly, Charlotte, Detroit and SA. Yes the raptors Have been very competitive and have been great ATS recently (4-1 last 5)
    although Houston have been rather good at home and are also 4-1 ATS in their last 5 home games. Bargnani is not the same player he was last year when he carried the team, and they do have a great 1-2 pairing in Lowry and Derozan, however Rockets also have a pretty impressive 1-2 pairing and do you think there isn't massive pressure on Lin to perform? Especially today with Lowry coming to town. Lin has shown so far through the aftermath of "Linsanity" that he can handle pressure and I expect him to lift today, but it is in the bigs where I expect Houston to dominate, in particular Asik and the impressive young Patterson. Would not be surprised to see another blow out tonight.
    Houston's record is not very impressive at 6-7 but to put it into context they have faced the toughest draw in the NBA so far this year, with their 7 losses coming against Memphis, Denver, Portland x2, Miami, Lakers and Utah.

Minnesota @ Sacramento

Kings -1.5 (-103 Pinnacle) 1.5x

Kings playing great basketball last three games. Crushed the Lakers at home by 16 before heading on the road and dominating the Jazz in Utah (how many teams do that?) for three quarters, eventually going down by 2 points. The home and home series moved to Sacramento the next day where the Kings did what they should have done in Utah and after putting the game away in the third, held on to run out comfortable 11 point winners. This young Kings list is actually a nice list with two stars in Cousins and Evans, three legit guys in Thompson, Brooks and Thornton, a crafty vet in Salmons, a (potentially) pure shooter in Fredette and a hard working honest "big" in Chuck Hayes. Evans has recently started playing again like the rookie that took the NBA by storm only a couple of years ago. No surprise that the Kings recent three game surge comes on the back of 4 oustanding games in a row now from Evans and if he maintains that form against the Wolves then I fail to see anyone on this Wolves team who can guard him effectively.

NBA Total of the day

Dallas @ Philly

Under 193 (-110 Pinnacle) 1x

*Have this total at 188
    Bump.
    Points Awarded:

Crowing Capers gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

southmadejd
    southmadejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 830

Yeah I think we are both seeing the same thing with Henderson. And I truly believe if anybody can't be submitted in mma then he is the one. I have seen him in some serious problem positions that 9/10 other fighters would have tapped in and he fought his way out of them....kid is an absolute beast. I am looking forward to this fight and feel very confident that as long as he fights HIS fight then he should win.

Reki
    Reki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

good luck

southmadejd

Actually I really like Hendo in this position, think Diaz is a tad over-rated and Hendo is an absolute beast at 155. Obviously he will have to be wary of Diaz sick BJJ but Hendo is proficient enough in BJJ himself to
    avoid getting caught in stupid positions. If Diaz thinks he can stand with Hendo he will be in trouble, not like Ben is going to stand and box with him. Odds are wrong in my opinion, you seem to constantly be able find massive discrepancies in boxing/MMA odds. Will probably be going big on this fight but need to watch a few videos first.
    Btw, thanks for the compliment. Honestly I have watched mma adamantly since the late 90s and I train and was a mixed martial arts instructor in the marine corps. I am not saying this makes me some amazing mma bettor or anything but I feel as though I am able to see who at least as an advantage on paper. Unfortunately in this sport....literally anything can happen.

Tim Gerry Mander

Let us know what you guys load up on - not a fan of MMA, but a huge fan of making $$$ from sport!

BTW Sando, any update on the SBW v Botha fight?

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

any thoughts on the lakers under?

sando

Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    Btw, thanks for the compliment. Honestly I have watched mma adamantly since the late 90s and I train and was a mixed martial arts instructor in the marine corps. I am not saying this makes me some amazing mma bettor or anything but I feel as though I am able to see who at least as an advantage on paper. Unfortunately in this sport....literally anything can happen.
    Hardcore. Respect. I was a soldier in the Australian Army (retired in 2004).

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Gerry Mander View Post
    Let us know what you guys load up on - not a fan of MMA, but a huge fan of making $$$ from sport!

BTW Sando, any update on the SBW v Botha fight?
    Sonny-Bill did his pec muscle playing rugby. Fight postponed until Feb 2013. Still think Botha will KTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by davopnz View Post
    any thoughts on the lakers under?
    Total is suspiciously low for a Lakers game, but Pacers do play strong D. Most support I have seen is for the under. Personally hoping for a high scoring 1st Quater and then may take the under in-play if I can get it at 200+

Byrone09

Staying off the Lakers over. For people on the under, Kobe has flu symptoms and Pau has tendinitis in his knees. I'm sure both play though. Maybe it will slow them down. Kobe seems to get better when playing sick though...

Tim Gerry Mander

Dallas and Philly lighting it up - the under looks dead already.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Sando good luck buddy. Harden top 10 player would be the part I disagree with lol.

In no order

Bryant
    Bron
    Paul
    Durant
    Wade
    D Will
    Melo
    Dwight
    Rose
    Rondo
    Westbrook
    Parker
    Dirk N.

Just my opinion. Harden is up there for sure though. Is he better than Westbrook you think?

southmadejd

Hardcore. Respect. I was a soldier in the Australian Army (retired in 2004).
    Respect back to you brother.....before one of my deployments to Iraq in 2005 we went out to 29 Palms California for CAX Training (Combat Action Exercise) and during one part of it we went to SASSO Training in Riverside Cali which is basically consisted of living in a makeshit Iraqi town and I was lucky enough to get to train with some of Australia's SF and I have to say that I was extremely surprised at how bad ass they all were. You always hear about the Seals or SAS or Delta Force but I have to say that Australia's SF's were so educated and disciplined that it was an honor to train with them. They taught us a lot.

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

houston pic...toronto falling apart

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

Rockets are lighting this up

shimeon40

toronto...

shimeon40

far out..a massacre

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Houston was an excellent pick. Good job on this one.

sando

Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    Respect back to you brother.....before one of my deployments to Iraq in 2005 we went out to 29 Palms California for CAX Training (Combat Action Exercise) and during one part of it we went to SASSO Training in Riverside Cali which is basically consisted of living in a makeshit Iraqi town and I was lucky enough to get to train with some of Australia's SF and I have to say that I was extremely surprised at how bad ass they all were. You always hear about the Seals or SAS or Delta Force but I have to say that Australia's SF's were so educated and disciplined that it was an honor to train with them. They taught us a lot.
    Yeah the SAS boys don't fukc around in this country. Us regular "grunts" use to revere them as god like. Some of the stories we would hear, hard to believe...

Quote Originally Posted by shimeon40 View Post
    houston pic...toronto falling apart
    I hoped you jumped on the Red Rocket train today mate?

usfunca
    usfunca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Game's not over yet boys, let's not count our chickens.

shimeon40

nope sando..payday tomorrow and i'm waiting for a sando special..i need to get some moneyback off IAS and i'm going to do it with a little sando help..2 to 4 to 8 to 16 formula..that should do it....

shimeon40

gone the early crow usfunca...

usfunca

Quote Originally Posted by shimeon40 View Post
    gone the early crow usfunca...
    Never heard that phrase before. All I know is that they were up 27, people started yapping and we're up 17 in like 4 minutes.

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

forreal please dont jinx the rockets game.theres still alot of time left in the 4th

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

now its over. we may rejoice

lagosu
    lagosu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 357

great pick on the rockets sando!

usfunca

And... done. Thanks for the cash on Houston sando!

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

cash the rockets, Sando Real Deal Special 1-0 baby
    Points Awarded:

usfunca gave therealdealau 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Byrone09

Love being on the right side of a blowout!

I think I'm gonna go with Lakers under after all. With Indiana's slow pace and defense and Kobe & Pau hindered I hope its a slow low scoring game. Sando's hot picking affords me the ability to lose money on my cold picks.

RatMAn2787
    RatMAn2787's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Took Rockets 1H, 2H and full game all for the spread. BINNKKK CITY. Don't know how anyone in their right minds took Toronto here.

shimeon40

Daimoshokage picked toronto

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

You got that right diamo had that. The troll that we have here that never shows up when these guys do good.

Dara27
    Dara27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4311

He's 1-1 at the moment

First ... 28293031323334 ... Last