shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Credit where credit due..you'd have to be infront if you were following this sandos tips...high volume of tips per day and then up to you to decide which one to pick,not my style..i just like 1 best bet like Dad use to do..IWYM..Timmythegreek..thats a real test.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

NBA

This is a joint play in collaboration with my good buddy RealDealAu, we've put our heads together to come up with this play early before the line gets smashed.

Toronto @ Houston

Rockets -4.5 (-108 Pinnacle) 3x

*also available at Centrebet, Luxbet, William Hill, 188Bet
    Boys this line won't last, will be -5.5 by game time tommorow. Lock it in now.

Big psychological angle in this one. With the tragic passing of coach McHale's 23 year old daughter I expect this young Rockets team to be fired up and absolutely full of intensity, Mchale is very well liked and commands serious respect from his organization, with the players voicing their support of the coach through social media. If anything I am worried they will over-play their hand so to speak and could lead to unnecassary turnover's. Regardless how are the Raptors going to match their intensity? Because Lowry is returning to Houston? please... People saying a fired up Lowry will be the best player on the court, um have you been watching James Harden this season? Arguably the second best off guard in the NBA and surely a top 10 player these days. There's hardly a player in the league who can guard him at the moment and there sure as hell isn't one on the Raptors list. As some of you may know by now I am very big on momentum and well the Rockets are hot and the Raptors are not simple. A solid home win over the Bulls followed by a slaughtering of the NBA's current hype team in the Knicks, compared to 4 losses in a row against Philly, Charlotte, Detroit and SA. Yes the raptors Have been very competitive and have been great ATS recently (4-1 last 5)
    although Houston have been rather good at home and are also 4-1 ATS in their last 5 home games. Bargnani is not the same player he was last year when he carried the team, and they do have a great 1-2 pairing in Lowry and Derozan, however Rockets also have a pretty impressive 1-2 pairing and do you think there isn't massive pressure on Lin to perform? Especially today with Lowry coming to town. Lin has shown so far through the aftermath of "Linsanity" that he can handle pressure and I expect him to lift today, but it is in the bigs where I expect Houston to dominate, in particular Asik and the impressive young Patterson. Would not be surprised to see another blow out tonight.
    Houston's record is not very impressive at 6-7 but to put it into context they have faced the toughest draw in the NBA so far this year, with their 7 losses coming against Memphis, Denver, Portland x2, Miami, Lakers and Utah.

Minnesota @ Sacramento

Kings -1.5 (-103 Pinnacle) 1.5x

Kings playing great basketball last three games. Crushed the Lakers at home by 16 before heading on the road and dominating the Jazz in Utah (how many teams do that?) for three quarters, eventually going down by 2 points. The home and home series moved to Sacramento the next day where the Kings did what they should have done in Utah and after putting the game away in the third, held on to run out comfortable 11 point winners. This young Kings list is actually a nice list with two stars in Cousins and Evans, three legit guys in Thompson, Brooks and Thornton, a crafty vet in Salmons, a (potentially) pure shooter in Fredette and a hard working honest "big" in Chuck Hayes. Evans has recently started playing again like the rookie that took the NBA by storm only a couple of years ago. No surprise that the Kings recent three game surge comes on the back of 4 oustanding games in a row now from Evans and if he maintains that form against the Wolves then I fail to see anyone on this Wolves team who can guard him effectively.

NBA Total of the day

Dallas @ Philly

Under 193 (-110 Pinnacle) 1x

*Have this total at 188
    Last edited by sando; 11-27-12 at 03:51 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Untied gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ch1027 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kobee24 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Byrone09 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shimeon40

Where the hec are the good american cappers gone??..dad,iwym,timmythegreek?...austra lia had the white australia policy up until the 1960's and is still a redneck haven in rural areas...get off your ass you yank cappers and give this sando a run for his money..it's not even his national game..a yank capper needs to step up to the plate.

shimeon40

Houston will be lucky to win little lone give a start.

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

love it. rockets have been hot in their last few

ParlayBricker
    ParlayBricker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

why does it matter where your from ? and how would that determine your ability to cap a basketball game? doesnt matter where your from if you love the game then you love the game.

Doin good work sando , all you try and do is win people money and yet there are still morons on here bitching and moaning, any quick thoughts on ur rockets pick, was sorta leaning on the points with the raps but for no inparticular reason other then a gut feeling.
    Points Awarded:

hjrozay gave ParlayBricker 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shimeon40

You americans tailing an aussie makes me puke..grow some fukkin balls and post your own picks and sharpen the fukk up..it's your game u friggin clowns

sando

Quote Originally Posted by shimeon40 View Post
    So your an aussie sando..you must be scaring the crap out of IAS/Centrebet etc..your pretty good..they might start limiting your bet size soon at this rate..hilarious your an aussie and teaching a few americans how to cap NBA..where the hec is IWYM..evaporated?
    Mate my dad is American, I lived in NY for 2 years, played JV ball at New Rochelle h/s, actually played ball my whole life, and watched the NBA every year since '92 (I'm 33), been betting on sports for 15 years and the NBA for over 5. Can give you the starting 5 of any team in the NBA off the top of my head. It doesn't come naturally, got to put in the work, most nights fall asleep with my IPad in my hands while reading up, surprised I haven't broken it yet...

Have accounts at IAS & Centrebet but do all my NBA wagers at Pinny, Sportingbet, Bet365 and Luxbet.

Butterface
    Butterface's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

How good do you feel about this play?

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I like Houston here. They're fully rested, and dismantled the Knicks on Friday. Only loses at home have come against the NBA's elite teams. And Toronto is coming off a double-overtime loss to the Spurs.

shimeon40

Well your hard work is paying off sando..very good tips..just wondering if u could nominate a best bet for the day out of your picks.

sando

Quote Originally Posted by shimeon40 View Post
    Well your hard work is paying off sando..very good tips..just wondering if u could nominate a best bet for the day out of your picks.
    Not really my style mate, I guess the pick with the highest unit price would be the "best bet" but to be honest I don't feel like I have a handle on the season yet, feels like so much has changed since last year, which is why my unit range is 1-5 and yet we haven't had any picks over 3 units yet (and only 2 of those). The plan is to work my way into the season and learn and adapt to trends, etc, etc and then after the A/S break, that's when I plan on doing damage, in the second half of the season.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lagosu

shimeon40

I've shot u a message so all's good now..best of luck with your picks .

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Missed it. Still worth a play at -5?

Sharp Snake
    Sharp Snake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

buy the hook for 10 cents...well worth it.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heard sando is going tout..

Sharp Snake
    Sharp Snake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    youre the worst man. it doesnt make any sense what youre doing here.

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Whats your picks for tomorrow so we can continue fading.

Cheers

shimeon40

Daimoshokage maybe you should give credit where credits due..sando is blitzing anyone here for pick consistancy..not many of his picks don't salute and worse u generally do is break even on the day..sandos a good person and even i've woken up to myself..so maybe u should to..better if u have nothing nice to say,say nothing at all.A great life policy.And yes i'm taking my own advice from now on.
    Points Awarded:

aussieH gave shimeon40 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Keep this shit up! Like seeing success for once...

Tim Gerry Mander
    Tim Gerry Mander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
    Missed it. Still worth a play at -5?
    TAB still has -4.5 @ $1.87

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by h3da View Post
    Whats your picks for tomorrow so we can continue fading.

Cheers
    Raptros +5 and Timberwolves +1.5.. Just posted them..

Fade that shit and you will be a bum just like sando..

sando

Raptros +5 and Timberwolves +1.5.. Just posted them..

Fade that shit and you will be a bum just like sando..
    Awesome great news buddy, because I really like the Kings tommorow.

Things are looking good boys as our two plays are the complete opposite of Daimo here.

Last edited by sando; 11-27-12 at 04:00 AM.

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Awesome great news buddy, because I really like the Kings tommorow.
    Wanna wish you luck on your future endeavour.. Hope you will be a good tout.. Don't scam people like roxxyfraud and give discounts on your packages.. Touting is serious business..

spoikle
    spoikle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Just FYI:

Marcus Thornton left Monday's practice with a strained right quad, and he will be re-evaluated on Tuesday.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Gerry Mander View Post
    TAB still has -4.5 @ $1.87
    Thanks for the heads up! I went down to my local & put $100 bucks on it.

MANIER08
    MANIER08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

been reading your most recent picks. I like how you explain them and so far decent picks. Going with you on rockets and kings tonight. I was going to bet rockets anyway but figure might as well try out both your picks thxand gl!!

tysingleton34
    tysingleton34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Been lurking here for awhile and appreciate the picks. Rockets line went up to -5.5. Still go for it, buy a point, or avoid it?

ak57
    ak57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I bought a point...1.796...

I live in toronto, and I know they are gonna lose hahahaha. Raptor has this special ability to blow out in 4Q no matter how big the lead is lol.

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    This is a joint play in collaboration with my good buddy RealDealAu, we've put our heads together to come up with this play early before the line gets smashed.

Toronto @ Houston

Rockets -4.5 (-108 Pinnacle) 3x

*also available at Centrebet, Luxbet, William Hill, 188Bet
    Boys this line won't last, will be -5.5 by game time tommorow. Lock it in now.

Minnesota @ Sacramento

Kings -1.5 (-103 Pinnacle) 1.5x

Kings playing great basketball last three games. Crushed the Lakers at home by 16 before heading on the road and dominating the Jazz in Utah (how many teams do that?) for three quarters, eventually going down by 2 points. The home and home series moved to Sacramento the next day where the Kings did what they should have done in Utah and after putting the game away in the third, held on to run out comfortable 11 point winners. This young Kings list is actually a nice list with two stars in Cousins and Evans, three legit guys in Thompson, Brooks and Thornton, a crafty vet in Salmons, a (potentially) pure shooter in Fredette and a hard working honest "big" in Chuck Hayes. Evans has recently started playing again like the rookie that took the NBA by storm only a couple of years ago. No surprise that the Kings recent three game surge comes on the back of 4 oustanding games in a row now from Evans and if he maintains that form against the Wolves then I fail to see anyone on this Wolves team who can guard him effectively.

**More to follow later
    Why do you like the Rockets? Any particular reason? The way Toronto has been playing (lots of close games), they may keep this close? Also Lowry making his return to Houston. The line is at 6 now.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

interesting picks. toss ups. kind of like the raptors myself as I believe Kyle Lowry will be the best player on the floor tonight

ThaBigG
    ThaBigG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kings down to -1

southmadejd
    southmadejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 830

Hey sando....have you had a chance to look at any of the mma coming up? Ben Henderson is around -155 and I wish I could have gotten him at -140. Even though I want Diaz to win....unfortunately not when I have money on the other guy

sando

Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    Hey sando....have you had a chance to look at any of the mma coming up? Ben Henderson is around -155 and I wish I could have gotten him at -140. Even though I want Diaz to win....unfortunately not when I have money on the other guy
    Actually I really like Hendo in this position, think Diaz is a tad over-rated and Hendo is an absolute beast at 155. Obviously he will have to be wary of Diaz sick BJJ but Hendo is proficient enough in BJJ himself to
    avoid getting caught in stupid positions. If Diaz thinks he can stand with Hendo he will be in trouble, not like Ben is going to stand and box with him. Odds are wrong in my opinion, you seem to constantly be able find massive discrepancies in boxing/MMA odds. Will probably be going big on this fight but need to watch a few videos first.

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

kings are at a pk is this still a play even with the line move?

First ... 27282930313233 ... Last