TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Quote Originally Posted by easysaid View Post
    sando you've gone cold my friend maybe give it a break for a while?

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by aussieH View Post
    What do you watch the games on?
    League pass broadband mate, games are in HD, you can watch up to 4 at once in a split screen, definitely worth the money.

Tennispro
    Tennispro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Spurs ftw my man

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

I'm in adelaide today sando. Hit up the local tab and hit a sweet as multi. This city is so slow....it hurts to be here haha. Nice season so far and keep grinding away.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

What a 4th quarter by SA!!!

Great cover...thanks sando.

sando

Quote Originally Posted by Bbr View Post
    I'm in adelaide today sando. Hit up the local tab and hit a sweet as multi. This city is so slow....it hurts to be here haha. Nice season so far and keep grinding away.
    Dr. Bob we should meet up and talk shop? How long you in town for? So hot today, sorry about the weather haha. PM me.

Bbr

Sorry brother. I'm on business. Heading home later tonight, just flew in this morning. Definitely next time Im down I'll let you know. Or whenever you are up.

sando

Sorry brother. I'm on business. Heading home later tonight, just flew in this morning. Definitely next time Im down I'll let you know. Or whenever you are up.
    Copy that. Give me some notice next time and we'll meet up for a beer.

sando

Wow Suns up 8 with a minute left, pretty sick, at least we still have a chance in OT...

southmadejd
    southmadejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 830

Why the hell would anybody ever start a thread on this forum? Sando is going to have a positive day and he still has an asshole telling him that he is cold and should stop betting for awhile. What a bunch of morons.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TC Woods, and ball so hard u

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

That suns game was amazing, saved me from having a negative day, had them in a teaser with Memphis. The NBA, where no lead is safe and betters will sweat until the clock hits zero

freshguy222
    freshguy222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8359

hey sando,
    cleared my inbox, would you mind sending again? thank you.

aussieH
    Update your status
    aussieH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7720

Surely the lakers will start clocking some wins. Should start tomorrow I reckon

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Surely the lakers will start clocking some wins. Should start tomorrow I reckon
    4th game in five nights, 3rd game on the road, old roster. I think fatigue/frustration has got to start setting in. I wont look at playing lakers until they are back at home against Indiana

sando

Post Game analysis -
    SA -3.5 - The Spurs looked great early then got themselves in big trouble and fought back behind Tony Parker and Manu Ginobli. The old 1-2 punch too much for the Pacers down the stretch. Great win and a fair bit of luck involved as well.
    Griz -4.5 - Griz controlled the whole game from start to finish and were just too strong down the stretch behind some key plays from Conley. Lakers surged at times and got some nice bench contributions and Kobe fought hard, but as expected the Griz were just too tough at home.
    OKC -3 - The C's were on today and controlled the game from the end of the 1st Q onwards. Jeff Green stuck it to his old team and OKC had little to offer outside the usual 1-2 punch and Ibaka. Boston clearly wanted this game more.
    Nets +3 - Nets looked great after h/t and the game was put out of reach deep in the 4th as Brooklyn's big players stood up, while their LA counter parts appeared to fade down the stretch. Wanted to put 1x on the Nes m/l but was lacking confidence after two poor days in a row.
    Bobcats +3.5 - in hindsight a poor pick. I have underestimated the Hawks this year and conversely put too much stock into the great performances of this young Bobcat's team. Many people had the Hawks as their biggest play today and I actually only added the Bobcats pick at the last second. Should have stuck with the original 5 picks.
    Suns -4 - A very painful game to watch. Suns with a spectacular 2nd half comeback to seize control of the game despite Anderson constantly draining off balance 1 legged three's whilst being double teamed. Suns up 8 with 55 seconds remaining and yet the game go's to OT. Suns up 5 with 5 sec's left in OT and Mason drains a three followed by a missed f/t from Morris on the subsequent Hornets foul costing us the cover. That's the NBA and it won't be the last time this season shit like that happens.

3-3 today in the NBA +1.08 Units

NBA YTD 60-36-6 (+30.27 Units) 62.5%

(NBA ATS/ML 46-26-4 YTD) 63.9%

(NBA totals 14-10-2 YTD) 58.3%

Tennis YTD 31-25-4 (+17.16 Units) 55.4%
    Points Awarded:

radostin.dimi gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GrubyBob gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Untied gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

radostin.dimi
    radostin.dimi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Damn i didnt read all of it i thought that today you are leaning OKC spread sorry for the post!
    Last edited by radostin.dimi; 11-24-12 at 07:44 AM.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Yes Sando...Suns painful to watch. Still consistent handicapping...picking games for the right reasons. Your insights are invaluable. With solid money management discipline, it should continue to be a very good season.

Thank you for sharing...the best tonight and beyond to all.

GrubyBob
    GrubyBob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Thanks for it. I'm looking forward for today's bets

sando

Ok time to snap out of Rugby mode and back to the NBA.

Charlotte @ Washington

Wizards -4 (-112 Pinnacle) 2x

*Plenty of Aussie books still offering -4 (Luxbet, Sportsbet, Ias Bet, Bet 365) and if you have a US or Offshore book make sure you buy the hook for no worse than -115

**Yes I did just pick the wizards to win a game. Today's the day I think the Wiz will finally scratch. Despite being winless they have been rather competitive and are 5-5 ATS over their last 10. They took Atlanta to overtime on the road in their last game and Nene looked pretty good in his first game back from injury. They can definitely use the extra skilled big. The Wiz have played out close losses to Utah, Dallas, Boston twice and Indiana twice and have threatened to get up at some point in just about all those games. Young Beal continues to impress and the Wizards have had different guys stepping up every game with solid contributions off the bench from their role players (although basically this is a whole team of role players). We were one of the few people on The bob-kitties a week or so back ATS against Washington however now I feel it's time to jump ship and take the Wizards at home. Their biggest loss of the season (and the only blow out) was actually that 16 point loss to Charlotte in a game they definitely thought they could win so motivation won't be an option, especially considering their next 5 opponents are the Spurs, Blazers, Heat, Knicks and Hawks. They will know this is the ideal time to get off the mark and I expect the Wizards to be full of intensity from the get-go. Bobcats are 1-5 ATS in the last 6 against the Wizards and the favorite is 9-2 ATS, last 11 played.

OKC @ Philly

Thunder -4 (-102 Pinnacle) 2x

Chicago @ Milwaukee

Bucks -2.5 (-108 Pinnacle) 1.5x

Last edited by sando; 11-24-12 at 11:38 AM.
    Points Awarded:

ak57 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Byrone09 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

grassgenius gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shinu gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

Great calls on SA/Nets/Grizz - i definitely under estimated the Nets...Atl are a great side once they start clicking they will be deadly in my opinion.

sando

3-0 today in my Rugby thread (+4.67 units). I hope some of you NBA boys tailed as we could all use the extra units after getting buried the other day. Anyway back to the NBA now...

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Sando you have very good reviews on each game and that really helps us. Keep up the good work. You have good insight and if you do your homework night in and night out you will be just fine.

radostin.dimi
    radostin.dimi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Hey sando what do you think for OKC today?Thanks!

sando

Quote Originally Posted by radostin.dimi View Post
    Hey sando what do you think for OKC today?Thanks!
    Thunder looked great against the Clippers, can't see them following that up with 2 losses in a row. Let's roll...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: radostin.dimi

amarius87
    amarius87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4302

sandoo... what about the clippers today?? i just dont see them losing 3 in a row??..

sando

Quote Originally Posted by amarius87 View Post
    sandoo... what about the clippers today?? i just dont see them losing 3 in a row??..
    To me that game could easily go either way, small lean towards the Clippers but not enough to put any real money on it.

southmadejd

Hey sando!!! Congrats on the rugby plays....I am not trying to be a dick at all but would you mind maybe dropping a post in this thread whenever you have made some rugby picks telling us to go check out the thread. The only reason I ask is cause I have no idea what the rugby schedule is and I really want to tail you. Thanks bro....take care

aussieH
    Update your status
    aussieH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7720

Rugby is generally on a Friday Saturday or Sunday. If in the states add a day.

Byrone09
    Byrone09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

damn I totally forgot about the Rugby plays! Oh well, congrats on 3-0! Anything else on Rugby this weekend or is it wait until next weekend?

southmadejd

Rugby is generally on a Friday Saturday or Sunday. If in the states add a day.
    Thanks aussieH

sando

NBA Total of the Day

Just got the one total I like today boys.

Cleveland at Miami

Over 196.5 (-105 Pinnacle) 1x

On 7 occasions already this year Miami has given up in excess of 100 points, and on 7 occasions they have put more than 100 points on their opponents. With the Cav's coming to town and the line set so ridiculously high, it seems unlikely Miami will be concerned about losing this game and perhaps with a more relaxed attitude they could easily find themselves in a shoot out with a Cav's team that has only played 3 games all season that have not covered today's 196.5 point total. With the two games they have played without Irving, first Pargo and then Waiters have stepped up to pick up the slack on the offensive end left by not having their best offensive player. For Miami all 3 of the big 3 appear to be in form and most importantly D-Wade appears to be back which often means plenty of fast paced spectacular 1-2 fast break work between he and Lebron. Miami are capable of racking bunches of points very quickly when they go on their mini surges and the Cav's as well have not struggled offensively yet as predicted by Irving's injury.

I have this total conservatively at 198-199 but would not be surprised to see both teams hits 100.
    Points Awarded:

radostin.dimi gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bbr

I took the bobcats haha. Like okc. Lean bucks but I'm just unsure. Bulls sliding but this may be jut the matchup thy need to gt out of thre funk

sando

I took the bobcats haha. Like okc. Lean bucks but I'm just unsure. Bulls sliding but this may be jut the matchup thy need to gt out of thre funk
    You drunk Doc?

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Bbr you pissed fuk
    Points Awarded:

sando gave hawley 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bbr

HAHA blame it on the ipad. =D

First ... 23242526272829 ... Last