freshguy222
    freshguy222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8359

yeah great pick on the knicks, dominated the whole game and were in total control.
    okay, well landers has a thread for nfl today and i am fading him already, but he said that he is following someone who said he takes nets.
    following here from germany, therefore sometimes cant always stay up for all the games, but when you say you a re confident, i will trust you anyway.

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

Nice start with the Knicks sando, keep rolling pal.

ak57
    ak57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

NooOoO! I was too late getting home and couldn't get the +7 Cav. Instead I got the +5.5, and I paid the price -.-

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by ak57 View Post
    NooOoO! I was too late getting home and couldn't get the +7 Cav. Instead I got the +5.5, and I paid the price -.-
    Well I hope you got on the Knicks and Nets as well mate? Both big winners for us so far...

ak57

yuP i got everything else after. But I missed Cav and Knicks. O well, maybe you will be 5/5 tonight

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

therealdealau

Incredible day mate well done.

sando

Great day boys - can I get a BOOM!

4-0-1 today in the NBA +5.69 Units

just what we need after treading water for the last couple of days...

NBA YTD 49-25-6 (+29.73 Units) 66.2%

(NBA ATS/ML 38-18-4 YTD) 67.9%

(NBA totals 11-7-2 YTD) 61.1%

Tennis YTD 31-25-4 (+17.16 Units) 55.4%

Last edited by sando; 11-18-12 at 11:16 PM.
    Points Awarded:

ShotgunRua gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

aussieH gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Crowing Capers gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ParlayBricker gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Untied gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

AllLogicBets
    AllLogicBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Great job today Sando! Glad we had agreement on some picks today that actually worked out for us. BOL tomorrow!

dioforce
    dioforce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Good stuff! Stay grounded!

INB4 cheers mate

ak57

Boooom!!

That Guy
    That Guy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 361

come back with a BOOM!

southmadejd
    southmadejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 830

Awesome job sando.....you are kicking some serious A$$

jayec
    jayec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 726

Great picks, keep up the good work

Crowing Capers
    Crowing Capers's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOOOOMMMMM

cheers Sando

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Thank you for sharing the hard work

usfunca
    usfunca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Another great day sando. Smokin' it.

sando

Ok boys don't really like tonight's card, at least the spreads anyway, just working on some plays now, thinking 3 plays max tonight, can't get a good feeling about most games although I do think G/S has a great chance to upset Dallas tonight? Curry and Lee have been a surprisingly formidable 1-2 punch and the Mav's are really quite ordinary without dirker-dirker. Do have a couple of totals I like tonight, so let's get this party started...

NBA

G/S @ Dallas

Warriors +5.5 (-103 Pinnacle) 2x
    Warriors m/l (+205 Pinnacle) 1x

*If you can buy the hook for no more than -115 to take the spread to +6 then I would recommend this as extra safety against our risky m/l bet.

LA Clippers @ San Antonio

Clippers +5 (-109 Pinnacle) 1.5x
    Clippers m/l (+160 Pinnacle) 1x

Clippers are hot at the moment. 5 wins in a row is nice, but it's the quality of the opposition that really counts. Chicago, Miami, Atlanta, Portland and a 22 point demolition job on the Spurs, although it should be noted that all those wins other than Portland were home games. Jordan is showing great improvement this year and really locking down the driving lanes, but most importantly For the Clip's has been Crawford's play off the bench, kid is breaking ankles and scoring at will. Could not play another game this season and still probably take 6th man of the year award. Leonard out for the Spurs is big as he is the perfect guy to try and stop JC, also Neal has miss a couple of games with a busted finger and even though he is supposed to play tonight a dodgy finger may affect his shooting? Edit - I got Neal mixed up with Green, do it all the time my bad.

NBA Totals

Houston @ Utah

Under 197 (-112 Pinnacle) 1.5x

Orlando @ Atlanta

Under 187 (-116 Pinnacle) 1x

Both teams have had their scoring difficulties this season and rank near the bottom of the league in offensive production. Redick possibly out for Orlando will not help either as he is their second leading scorer. Three times this season the magic have failed to even hit 75 points and the Hawks went 5 games in a row below 95 before exploding against the Kings in their last game.

Last edited by sando; 11-19-12 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Plays and analysis added
    Points Awarded:

Untied gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dioforce gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Byrone09 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bill_Hicks gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

grim259 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gamewinninglv gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ak57 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Pacu gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Tim Gerry Mander gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Tim Gerry Mander

ShotgunRua
    ShotgunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck tonight Sando!

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Thanks for sharing Sando...let's hope the Golden Boy stays on fire.

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mephhis at home -6 (if you buy the hook) is worth looking at. Nuggets are playing careless b-ball right now and Memphis is hot with thier dominat inside game. I think Z-Bo and Gasol on the inside + gay and connley on the outside will be too much for the nuggets.

sando

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles27 View Post
    Mephhis at home -6 (if you buy the hook) is worth looking at. Nuggets are playing careless b-ball right now and Memphis is hot with thier dominat inside game. I think Z-Bo and Gasol on the inside + gay and connley on the outside will be too much for the nuggets.
    I agree mate, you could probably blindly bet the Griz ATS every game until the A/S break and make a killing, I've been ranting to anyone who will listen for 2 years about how good the Griz were going to be. Call me crazy but with Harden gone from OKC (Martin is no replacement) and a healthy Z-Bo in Memphis, I have no doubt the Griz would win a 7 game series against the Thunder at home and possibly in OKC too?

Eagles27

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    I agree mate, you could probably blindly bet the Griz ATS every game until the A/S break and make a killing, I've been ranting to anyone who will listen for 2 years about how good the Griz were going to be. Call me crazy but with Harden gone from OKC (Martin is no replacement) and a healthy Z-Bo in Memphis, I have no doubt the Griz would win a 7 game series against the Thunder at home and possibly in OKC too?
    Oh no doubt, I think OKC is old news. Westbrook is too much of a ball hog (2 spot) essentially playing point, which essentially puts the team in a situation where they live and die by westbrook. I've seen him come out and put up 10-12 shots in the first quarter and even when he is hot, the team goes into the 2nd quarter only up by a few or down by a few. Not going to win a championship, let alone a series against a team with a solid interior game like the Grizzlies. Personally, Im looking forward to the Memphis Vs Lakers game coming up on Friday. Lakers are looking sharp with thier new run and gun offense, but Im curious to see how they match up against teams like Memphis.

Eagles27

My top five teams in the west right now are..

1. Memphis
    2. Clippers
    3. Spurs
    4. Lakers
    5. OKC
    Points Awarded:

sando gave Eagles27 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sando

Risky day today boys no doubt, however as long as at least one of the Clippers or Warriors picks hits at the m/l (and therefore ATS as well) then we will be set up for a nice day. I'm quietly confident we can hit both picks at the m/l and have another brilliant day.

NO MORE PLAYS TODAY

*Working on some analysis for the Warriors pick right now.

therealdealau

good luck pal against you again on one game

Eagles27

So you really like Golden State tonight eh? I have my reservations about that game, but I put them in a 3 team parlay for shits and giggles (all ML's) Memphis, Golden State and Clippers, pay out is around 12-1 odds. Lets see what happens, good luck everyone!

Byrone09
    Byrone09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Wow! High risk high reward day! Can't lie and say it didn't make me nervous. Took me a while to jump into this but I'm in! Good luck all!
    Last edited by Byrone09; 11-19-12 at 06:21 PM.

sando

Dallas v G/S

The Mav's started well at home dishing out smashing's to Charlotte and Portland, however since then rather un-impressive with a loss to Minnesotta and two rather un-convincing wins over Washington and Toronto. The warriors are better than all three of these teams (at least the current injury plagued T-Wolves line up anyway) and they have been really impressive on the road, with wins over the Suns, T-Wolves and Clippers and a 2 point loss to the Kings (a game they could have easily won), the only poor performance being the shocker against the Lakers where they got spanked, although traditionally G/S have always struggled against the Lakers. The Mav's do not impress me without Dirker, Vin-sanity is clearly passed his best, Marion had a long injury lay-off, Brand not impressive at all since joining the Mav's, probably only Kaman and Mayo can hold their heads up. With Golden State I am rather impressed however, curry is just so silky smooth and his IQ is impressive as is his shot when on. Lee having his best season in years and rookie Harrison Barnes, my god this kid is exciting. If you haven't watched a warriors game this year you should if only to see Barnes play.
    The Mav's have been alternating win/loss lately and if that trend holds then today is a loss day (no I don't factor in things like this when capping a game haha, just an interesting little stat that's all).
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-14-14 at 04:06 PM.

Byrone09
    Byrone09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

I do like the Clippers a lot though. They have been a cash cow for me along with the Grizz and Knicks. Also going with the Pacers, Bucks, Grizz, and MNF on the under tonight.

southmadejd
    southmadejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 830

Good luck tonight Sando!!! Did you bet UFC 154 at all this weekend?

sando

Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    Good luck tonight Sando!!! Did you bet UFC 154 at all this weekend?
    Yeah mate had a great w/e on UFC 154, had my boy Dos Anjos for an easy win, then the big black Frenchie Carmont in a nail-biter and then your mate Hendricks for the win and also under 2.5 rounds at the crazy odds of +155 - wtf? As if that fight wasn't gonna be a knock-out. Anyway because I was 4-0 I decided to test my luck and had a cheeky bet on Condit in the main event which didn't work out too well haha. How'd you go?

sando

Warriors money line been pounded in the last hour on Pinny, down from +205 into +188. Also +5.5 from -103 into -112. Hmmm...?

...Now into +180 on the m/l. All 1 way traffic ATM.
    Last edited by sando; 11-19-12 at 07:34 PM.

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

That's a good sign for you and means you made a good bet early before the steam.

They are up despite shooting poorly. Hope they can hold on.

Eagles27

Damn, nevermind Sando I am taking memphis off my top three list lol. They just blew my parlays

First ... 16171819202122 ... Last