rick_213
    rick_213's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rasard Lewis' Three

I can't believe that Cleveland would let him hit a 3 like that so late in the game...gimme a FU#(*in break...at least play d and don't give up any open 3's..after you already gave up a GABILLION in the game...RETARDS!...that cost them the game..amongst other dumb plays in the 2nd half. I had Cleveland on the money line so I would have taken the win by 1 point, but I am sure a lot of you had Cleveland at -1.5

Irish Jet
    Irish Jet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Maybe you should have bet on Orlando...You would have won...Like me.

In all seriousness though, that was a clutch play from Lewis and you'll probably hear no more about it. If LeBron hits that shot in the same scenario it's played over and over...

X-Rated
    X-Rated's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here is an important NBA betting rule:

"It's either you bet on Orlando or NEVER bet against Orlando."

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

I agree with irishjet bout sportscenter will show rashards shot as a simple shot and would call LJ a machine if it were him, RAShard is 4th qtr clutch baby

polishkielbasa10
    polishkielbasa10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4789

I'm just sick of all the Jabron hoopla...ya he's good..espn saying that they'll play that game 2 shot for ever...Nice 3-1, keep playing that shot morons. I hate the magic, but they are getting no respect, touting that its Cleve that just not playing well...when its quite the contrary..Did they not see the regular season games between these two teams. F the cavs

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    I agree with irishjet bout sportscenter will show rashards shot as a simple shot and would call LJ a machine if it were him, RAShard is 4th qtr clutch baby

heart made of steel. unnerved. didnt even waste a moment to hesitate

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by polishkielbasa10 View Post
    I'm just sick of all the Jabron hoopla...ya he's good..espn saying that they'll play that game 2 shot for ever...Nice 3-1, keep playing that shot morons. I hate the magic, but they are getting no respect, touting that its Cleve that just not playing well...when its quite the contrary..Did they not see the regular season games between these two teams. F the cavs
    im with you bro lebron gets too much hype all he can do is dunk anyways- he is a loser

ASH0479
    ASH0479's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    im with you bro lebron gets too much hype all he can do is dunk anyways- he is a loser
    He's a loser.....right....good call

polishkielbasa10
    polishkielbasa10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4789

Jabron is a beast...however, the hype that his team gets is a joke...they made that shot he hit in game 2 look and sound like a winning game 7 finals buzzer beater. I hate orlando, but noone is giving them credit. They are the reason for the 3-1 lead, not because cleve is playing bad. Orlando is making them play that way..not only in this series, but in every game they played this year

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by X-Rated View Post
    Here is an important NBA betting rule:

"It's either you bet on Orlando or NEVER bet against Orlando."

I been doing this all year long...

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11331

Quote Originally Posted by rick_213 View Post
    I can't believe that Cleveland would let him hit a 3 like that so late in the game...gimme a FU#(*in break...at least play d and don't give up any open 3's..after you already gave up a GABILLION in the game...RETARDS!...that cost them the game..amongst other dumb plays in the 2nd half. I had Cleveland on the money line so I would have taken the win by 1 point, but I am sure a lot of you had Cleveland at -1.5
    I think Howard setting an illegal pick and leg whipping Ben Wallace had something to do with Lewis being so wide open.

The play right before that, Howard ran over 2 guys then pushed Delonte West to the ground as he was about to secure the long rebound. Howard didn't get called for that either. The game was over if Delonte got that board but kind of hard when a guy pushes you into the ground with impunity

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Mac, i thino ur trying to justify m, orl was the better team and they won bro

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11331

Paco - not trying to justify anything and I agree that Orlando is the better team but that was an illegal pick. I've seen it at least 30 times and it was clearly illegal. The refs have yet to call Orlando and all the moving screens they make. Plus that was clearly a foul on Howard on West.

Not a big deal because you have to play through fouls and the better team is winning just like I predicted. I bet Orlando last night and won a bunch of cash but I can be objective.