shhhhh22
    shhhhh22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

Tuesday 5/26/09 Playoff Picks...

Hello all,

Overall these playoffs I stand at:
    65-51-5. Gonna try to build on that tonight!...

Cleveland Cavaliers -0.5 1Q -110 (Cavs just got beat, and aside from game 3 have held commanding leads in 1Q and 1H. so going to go with the Cavs being fired up to start and going out to early lead.)

Orlando Magic +2
    -120 (The Cavs may take the lead early but the Magic just seem to give the Cavs fits at the end of games. I don't think another team in this playoffs match up as well against them. Bought the extra half point as insurance, I like them to keep this close I think it'll come down to final minutes.)

Not putting a ton on this game...

As always thought, opinions, analysis all welcome....

Best of luck to all!

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Cavs have actually played better in the 1H and Magic in the 2H.

shhhhh22

ya, i was tempted to take cavs 1H as well, but feel a bit better about 1Q. They've been embarrassed and getting ripped in press... they will be on fire to start. I just don't think they can sustain it beyond 1Q.

shhhhh22

Cleveland Cavaliers -0.5 1Q WINNER -110 (They were playing great to close out that 1Q just what they were expected to do.)

Orlando Magic +2
    WINNER -120 (Guess I didn't need that extra 0.5 point. But I'll take a win is a win! I don't know what it is but The magic just own the Cavs. Huge matchup probs for Cavs. Orlando Lives and dies by the 3PTers more than any other team I've ever seen. Absolutely amazing tonight!)

Tonight: 2-0

Overall Playoffs: 67-51-5

Hope you all had profitable nights too!!