Stock Fisher
    Stock Fisher's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nuggets To Win The Championship +1100

The Nuggets have been playing solid bastekball and have room to improve. Slip ups have been made, but adjacent to the negative there has been progression as a team.

In my opinion if the Nuggets can surcome the Lakers, they have great odds to win. Cleveland has gotten thier first decent opponent in the playoffs, and are having evident troubles. Thier point gaurds are porous and the paint scoring is mediocore.

The Magic, rather incosistent are proving to be a force, to the Caviliers who cant seem to attack the paint. The Magic will not be able to hold the Nuggets. They will have a choice to gaurd the paint from Carmelo and the friendly giants, or feel the pain of Chauncy Billups and the other long range sinkers.

Coming to the final conclusion that the Nuggets have the assets and thier only potential liability is the Lakers.

+1100 Magic To Win The Championship.

Stock Fisher

X-Rated
    X-Rated's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think so.

Stock Fisher

Why's that X-Rated?

Stock Fisher

Denver has a great chance to take the Championship, Cleveland does not have the depth, Orlando is simply over-rated. As said before the Lakers are the only liability.
    Last edited by Stock Fisher; 05-25-09 at 07:38 PM.

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Ur smokin that Ish! The Nuggets wont even make it to the Finals. That might make your theory a little difficult...

Enforcer_23
    Enforcer_23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not gonna wager on it, but i think you're getting great odds. They have what it takes and i wont be surprised if they do

dbldown
    dbldown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1395

I wouldn't say Orlando is overrated, but I'm sure they'd have more a challenge against Denver than the Cav's have given them.

I on a Denver Series (+305) / Championship (+1100).. small plays, but enough to make a dent.