djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

hey jgbgsox,

Let's cash the Cavs and the ML tonite!

cs11787
    cs11787's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Hey whats up JG its been a lil while. Ive been doin horrible lately also. I recently increased my bets per game and went on like a 4 day losing streak which killed me! Im with you on the Cavs tonight but Ima takem on the ML. Lets gettem!

cs11787

JG,
    Actually now that I think about it, Orlando is showing dominance ATS wise here in the playoffs just as they did in the regular season. They are 12-1 ATS now against Cleveland with Orlandos last three home wins being of an average of 14.7 points. I think if it werent for the horrible 1st halves Orlando played in the first two games they shouldve have won both games by almost double digits. And of course that buzzer three by Lebron was nasty. Orlando didnt shoot freethrows particularly well last game and they still kept up. The shots should could continue to fall for Orlando at home and I doubt that they will be behind double digits in the 1Q and 1H at home this time around. Orlando seemed to have been the sleeper team of the playoffs and the Cavaliers should be very worried. Cavs wont have a chance to be up 23 in this game and even if they do the Magic have shown that it doesnt matter.
    Leaning Orl ML

swilldoggy420
    swilldoggy420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cs11787 View Post
    JG,
    Actually now that I think about it, Orlando is showing dominance ATS wise here in the playoffs just as they did in the regular season. They are 12-1 ATS now against Cleveland with Orlandos last three home wins being of an average of 14.7 points. I think if it werent for the horrible 1st halves Orlando played in the first two games they shouldve have won both games by almost double digits. And of course that buzzer three by Lebron was nasty. Orlando didnt shoot freethrows particularly well last game and they still kept up. The shots should could continue to fall for Orlando at home and I doubt that they will be behind double digits in the 1Q and 1H at home this time around. Orlando seemed to have been the sleeper team of the playoffs and the Cavaliers should be very worried. Cavs wont have a chance to be up 23 in this game and even if they do the Magic have shown that it doesnt matter.
    Leaning Orl ML

In 13 minutes you change your mind from Cle ML to Orl ML????

No wonder you have been getting killed lately!

BOL

X-Rated
    X-Rated's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cleveland has a history (past 2 seasons) of having a hard time beating Orlando at home. I have a feeling this might be a close game and possibly Orlando wins by 1 and Cleveland gets the cover.

cs11787

Quote Originally Posted by swilldoggy420 View Post
    In 13 minutes you change your mind from Cle ML to Orl ML????

No wonder you have been getting killed lately!

BOL
    Well my gut tells me Cavs, but stats and trends tell me Magic. So I debated for 13 min and decided paper is better than thoughts. Hopefully Im right.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I took the Magic tonight! Against you tonight JG, but GL with the rest of your plays! And the Under!
    Last edited by SexyMit; 05-24-09 at 09:01 PM.

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Im with u on the Cavs n Min/Mil over. Lets get em.

Vreston
    Vreston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6451

It doesn't seem to be working out for most of us lately!