jmathes
    jmathes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Which game will the Lakers win in Denver???

Since the Lakers basically lost home court advantage they must now try and regain that by winning a game in Denver. With that being said which game do you feel the Lakers will win in Denver? Many of you probably think that the Lakers don't stand a chance by capturing one on the road but I beg the differ. As Rudy Tomjanovich said back in the day "Never underestimate the heart of a champion," so don't count Kobe and the Lakers out just yet. I will actually be at this game tonight and look forward to another epic Kobe and Carmello battle. Deep down I am rooting for the Lakers but feel the Nuggets will have the slight advantage in game 3. I see the Nuggets feeding off the crowd's intensity and jumping out to an early lead. Elevation will also play a small role in this which will be a tough adjustment for the Lakers. The Nuggets also have not lost a game at home since March 9th. I would not want to be betting against the Nuggets right now. If you like trends then the you should really like the fact that the Nuggets are 12-0 ATS in the playoffs this year. In my opinion I think the Nuggets will easily win this first game but will lose game 4 on Monday. Being a competitor that Kobe is I just don't see the Lakers going back to Los Angeles down 3-1.

So what do are your thoughts? Will the Lakers:

Win in game 3?

Win in game 4?

Win in game 6?

Will win none on the road, Nuggets win the Western Conference?

I look forward to the moment Kobe Brant is introduced to the Nugget fans. There will definitely be nice welcoming boos which have escalated from the rape allegations. I love to stir the pot when it comes to this discussion but I truly believe that Kobe is better than Jordan...I will leave it at that!

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...ge=hill/070326

Here is what I got on tap for tonight:

$2,000 Nuggets -3.5

$500 parlay Nuggets -3.5 & K Bryant under 10.5 assist & rebounds

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

the lakers have to win tonite or they are done- they wont win game 4 if they are down 2-1- that is a ballsy bet by you bro even if the nuggets win it wont be more than 2-3 pts

Johnny Hipster
    Johnny Hipster's Avatar Become A Pro!

3rd and 4th game

Denver to take the first game by 1-10points. Game 4 will be a close one and Lakers will win it. Come on Nuggets!!!

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

The way Denver is playing I would say none especially at home. If the Lakers can stop them at home how are they going to all of a sudden turn it on IN Denver.

$2G on the pointspread..wow..I would put that on the moneyline just to be safe.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

I don't think the Lakers will player any better than they have in the Last two game. Kobe will still be Kobe in this game, and Melo should be able to shadow his scoring. The edge Denver will have is the bench, they seemed to be more alive and better at hitting their 3's at home.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

NONE. Nuggets +126 for the series.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

By the way, I got that yesterday, may not find that price any more.

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahaha. no way. MJ is better. to prove it. 90 % of bettors will be on MJ is he is in the finals, eastern, western or the finals. nice thread jmathes, and nice units won