jackoffalltrades
    jackoffalltrades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered. What is the Labby line as it relates to sports betting?

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by jackoffalltrades View Post
    Sorry if this has already been asked and answered. What is the Labby line as it relates to sports betting?
    http://www.guide-to-baseball-betting...re-system.html

Ignore the baseball part, this can be used for any sport.
    Points Awarded:

jackoffalltrades gave ChiLLx 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kev the Brit
    Kev the Brit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7910

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCarl View Post
    From a glance, the B game is Chase 110's weakest game in the series, so a 7/5 approach for A-B doesn't make much sense (betting highest amount on B game), just my opinion.
    I think he meant betting 7/5 on the A and B bets only and letting the series go if the B fails. He could have been a bit more explicit with his suggestion.

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39344

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2012-13 System to date: 32-0 (fin. series)
    System profit/loss: +32.00 units (fin. series)
    Current open series: 0

(1/4/13):
    #32 Boston (M/L) (B) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 20-12
    (B) 7-5

(C) 5-0
    (D) 0-0

There are no system plays for (1/5/13)

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day, if the lines change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
    System rules and backtest can be found in post #219.
    Points Awarded:

kingofhoarbags gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

inca1956 gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MARCUS gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BCC585 gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

casdio gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CrazyCarl
    CrazyCarl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2162

Quote Originally Posted by Kev the Brit View Post
    I think he meant betting 7/5 on the A and B bets only and letting the series go if the B fails. He could have been a bit more explicit with his suggestion.
    And I responded assuming that's what he meant. 7/5 would be betting more on the "5" than the "7".

BCC585
    BCC585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

Seriously I'm getting sick of bovada's late money line postings. They posted the ML like 15 mins before the game and of course it was an inconvenient time for me so I missed Boston's play. If anyone is a 5dimes player from the US, please pm me because I have a few funding related questions. Of course betpoints will be awarded

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2891

then just hit the spread @ -110. It covered by 17 pts. It's not chase -145.

hagball52
    hagball52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12394

Got an email from Doc's. Morrison is offering his "buffet" for $5 trial if anyone is interested.

I want to share with you an innovative new service from the Sports Betting "Champ" John Morrison that's quite unlike anything we've seen before. As betting professionals, we rarely advocate other services that we do come across, but John Morrison's Sports Picks Buffet has really struck us by surprise as a genuine program with an inventive concept that has apparently made thousands of bettors a lot of money since its inception!

Here's how the Sports Picks Buffet program works: The Sports Betting "Champ" John Morrison subscribes to several of the best sports handicappers in the industry to compile together all of their daily picks in an email that will be sent to you every morning. At the end of every email, he'll provide you with a summary of the "best bets" to make for that day, based on the ratio of expert handicappers leaning toward one side as opposed to the other.

Then, you just place your wagers on the recommended bets of the day. For example, if 20 handicappers pick the Boston Red Sox to beat the NY Yankees, while only 2 handicappers pick the Yankees to beat the Red Sox, then John Morrison will alert you to let you know to load up on the Red Sox because 90% of sports handicappers share that same opinion!

Some really love the concept of this, because it takes out the risk factor of relying on just only one sports handicapper. You see, one handicapper can go hot or cold on any day, but it's quite unthinkable for several professional sports handicappers to be wrong together on any day.

It's similar to finding out what's a good movie to watch. You can never fully trust the opinion of one movie critic, regardless of how reputable that critic may be...But when 90% of top movie critics give two thumbs up to a certain new movie, then, you know it has to be a must-see. It's just unthinkable that a movie where 90% of top movie critics love can turn out to be dud.

Pretty similar when it comes to sports betting. If 90% of the greatest sports handicappers in the industry all agree on a certain pick, then that's as close to a great play as you can get in this business.

The Sports Picks Buffet program makes that possible fro you. When you wager along with many of the world's best handicappers on just the certain picks where a great majority of them agree on, you can practically be guaranteed success over long term.
    But it gets even better: John Morrison has decided to give all of us Doc Sports members 10 full days of his Sports Picks Buffet service for just $5! There's absolutely no obligations to continue after 10 days if you don't win.

==============================
    You probably understand now why many really love this concept! Go to the link below to secure your membership to John Morrison's revolutionary Sports Picks Buffet program for just $5:
    SportsPicksBuffet

The Sports Picks Buffet program covers all major sports, including NFL, NBA, and MLB.
    ==============================

Best of luck,
    Doc’s Sports Staff
    Click Here

Remaining on this list will get you other free pick
    offers in the future as well as our newsletter that we send
    out only once per week with more free picks
    --
    To unsubscribe from this list visit this link

Photos

• powerphplist.png

Download All
    Delete Reply Reply All Forward Move Spam Actions Next Previous
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-14-15 at 03:25 PM. Reason: image does not exist

NavSchl
    NavSchl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1752

Are there any post on here about the JM email I keep getting? He is trying to sell me the system that "proves the NBA is rigged." I cannot really tell if I have to choose the games my self or if he sends out the games. Anybody know of this?

BCC585

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    The lines where -3 by the time i checked and I honestly wasn't too confident in Boston just because they where blown out in recent games. Besides that, I strictly play by the system's rules and Wallco's says to play ML on favorites.

J.M. Disciple
    J.M. Disciple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9745

Couple responses to recent questions.

Testing 7/5 on A-B bets is a bad idea. B game itself has a lower winning percentage. Also you want to use M/L for 7-5 system? Take the clippers series recently. betting to win 1 unit at -1200 than recover your loss B for another -450. @1.00 unit you have 48 units at risk. No possible for 7/5 to be applied.

Jm rigged system is garbage. Maybe 10 pages back there are post about it. Racist system based on white players. System loses money. just another marketing scam.

jackoffalltrades
    jackoffalltrades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    http://www.guide-to-baseball-betting...re-system.html

Ignore the baseball part, this can be used for any sport.
    Thanks, Dude! It really helped me a lot.

Brundle99
    Brundle99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6340

Quote Originally Posted by jackoffalltrades View Post
    Thanks, Dude! It really helped me a lot.
    Good Luck on your betting!

Wallco99

Hey, there's a voice from the past. Welcome back, haven't heard from you since last year.

Boyne
    Boyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5159

[QUOTE=hagball52;17372054]

Got an email from Doc's. Morrison is offering his "buffet" for $5 trial if anyone is interested.

Hi Hag, thanks for posting the above email from our good friend. Here's my take on it.

Several years ago, over a period of time, I bought about 7-8 of jm systems. This 'Buffet' was one of the latter ones. The idea is sound - he subscribes to a hundred or so 'tipsters' and analyses their choice of picks. He then posts this, highlighting the most favoured matches in Red and the lessor favoured (but still worthwhile)
    in Blue. Sounds good, dosen't it? I thought so as well. Problem is, it didn't work. Probably as big a shock to jm as to everyone else.

Cutting a long story short, towards the end of that 1st season (MLB, I think it was) after I'd lost virtually my entire bankroll (again...) I received an email from jm completely agreeing with my opinion of the system ie most tipsters are c rap. He said he'd realised this and had developed a new system where he'd picked out the few good guys from the rest, had re-crunched the numbers, and, for a small additional fee, would like to send me the 'proper' picks. This was one new unbeatable system too far and I declined his generous offer.

What bothers me is that he may still be pedaling (that dosen't look right, but I mean 'selling') the original useless system and then offer the 'new' system as an improvement at a later date. Who knows, the latter system with the wheat separated from the chaff (possibly different tipsters for different sports?) may well be worth a shot.

Anyway, the reason for writing is to advise all who may be interested to read the above again and - CAVEAT EMPTOR
    Last edited by Boyne; 01-05-13 at 06:08 PM.

Wallco99

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 20-12
    (B) 7-5

(C) 5-0
    (D) 0-0

There are no system plays for (1/6/13)

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day, if the lines change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
    Points Awarded:

MARCUS gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TwoCats gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mrscofield25
    Mrscofield25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13647

You're up early today Wallco.

doin
    doin's Avatar Become A Pro!

so, let's talk about what's good anyway. turn this into nfl playoff discussion day? there r so many of us here. unfortunately i usually take the fav 'raven' which makes me win only 49%. or is it a colts day?

Brundle99

Think it's Memphis for the JM System Play today V3, but I'm sure Stevex will confirm it later.
    Points Awarded:

J.M. Disciple gave Brundle99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Andy Vix
    Andy Vix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 515

Good Morning,

I notice that the season is going very good for Wallco and crew, congratulations guys!!
    I am just curious how many units the 7/5 NBA System is up so far this year?

Thanks!

MARCUS
    MARCUS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by doin View Post
    so, let's talk about what's good anyway. turn this into nfl playoff discussion day? there r so many of us here. unfortunately i usually take the fav 'raven' which makes me win only 49%. or is it a colts day?
    ..colt$ all day,1st 1/2 +4.5..mn/ln +305..tease'em with with the $kin$..bol

alexknyc
    alexknyc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17998

Quote Originally Posted by MARCUS View Post
    ..colt$ all day,1st 1/2 +4.5..mn/ln +305..tease'em with with the $kin$..bol
    Dome team outside in January? Not a call I'd make... good luck.

Brundle99

Thanks for the points

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2891

hello, wallco. great find with this nba system, dude. it's been amazing, to say the least. here's to your continued success.

Wallco99

hello, wallco. great find with this nba system, dude. it's been amazing, to say the least. here's to your continued success.
    Thanks, nice to see you back.

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by Mrscofield25 View Post
    You're up early today Wallco.
    Early work day.

xanderxxx93
    xanderxxx93's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great!

Wallco99

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 20-12
    (B) 7-5

(C) 5-0
    (D) 0-0

There are no system plays for (1/7/13)

Points Awarded:

ghislaine
    ghislaine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1281

Looking good Wallco, nice to see You with success in Your system. You must be one of the most liked cappers here
    Keep it up, will tail Your next system games for sure !

cmdyrds
    cmdyrds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6868

walco, thanks again for always posting so promptly. good luck.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

need some action in here

BCC585

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post

need some action in here
    Should be 2 JM plays today according to the schedule

rina23
    rina23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Sometimes need to chill a little bit, so i am waiting to bet something too.

Untill now Wallco, stevex, thelimit0310 made unbelivable job, so keep up the good work, and as we can see the result will be $$$$

Wish luck for everyone.

hagball52
    hagball52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12394

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post

need some action in here
    And 5 more tomorrow with JM and Wallco

MARCUS
    MARCUS's Avatar Become A Pro!

wallco..u get some??
    Points Awarded:

TwoCats gave MARCUS 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First ... 50515253545556 ... Last