lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

In for a dime.

Sixers ML +227 (10x)

I have said from the beginning of this series that bos was dead money. The sixers are the better team and they are fresher and healthier. They already won one in bos so they have that monkey off there back. Don't be a fool thinking bos won't lose game 7 at home.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Whew, for a minute there I was worried Boston wouldn't pull it off. Now I can comfortably pound them on the ML and the spread! Thanks LB!

lakerboy

Yeah you and brahmabull LOL. Did you pound them last night ?

Of course not right?

No surprise to see you laying -250 type numbers.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Yeah you and brahmabull LOL. Did you pound them last night ?

Of course not right?

No surprise to see you laying -250 type numbers.
    I lost w/ Boston last night, and I'll be betting on them in Game 7 as well...I WILL even play them on the ML in game 7 and lay the juice, however, I will have more on the spread than the ML that's for sure...probably 70-30 spread distribution or so. Sixers team is soft and can't shoot....yes, I'll take Boston who is 17-4 in Boston in Game 7s. I think they win by double digits pulling away late.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

certainly value on philly, LB, think i will jump in as well

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Boston on the road not even close as Boston home. 17-4 in Gm7 of playoff history

lakerboy

So bos should be -800 then right?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

So bos should be -800 then right?
    -900 according to brahma

BXbomber11
    BXbomber11's Avatar Become A Pro!

i really do agree i think philly has a real shot at this.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3816

Celtics were dog poop last night..
    but Saturday night is at home and after 2 full days rest.
    They are a lot better on 2 days rest than on 1.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

In for a dime.

Sixers ML +227 (10x)

I have said from the beginning of this series that bos was dead money. The sixers are the better team and they are fresher and healthier. They already won one in bos so they have that monkey off there back. Don't be a fool thinking bos won't lose game 7 at home.
    thats alot of air

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Sixers in first gm7 need to beat the refs, a veteran team, and play nearly perfect for 4 Qs all on the road. Gm5 they were lights out for 2.5 Qs, then a single 2 min Boston surge in the 3rd put the game away. Sixers will respond how when Boston goes on a tear with unreal intensity crowd going nuts? Boston is getting twice as many throws just like gm 5

This series is just like 09 Chi/Bos. ML dogs actually do exist that don't have value, here's one

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

is lakerboy sharp?

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    Sixers in first gm7 need to beat the refs, a veteran team, and play nearly perfect for 4 Qs all on the road. Gm5 they were lights out for 2.5 Qs, then a single 2 min Boston surge in the 3rd put the game away. Sixers will respond how when Boston goes on a tear with unreal intensity crowd going nuts? Boston is getting twice as many throws just like gm 5

This series is just like 09 Chi/Bos. ML dogs actually do exist that don't have value, here's one
    This is the most creative way of calling a LOCK that I've ever read.

This post could be a reading comprehension test... I think a lot of people would get it wrong.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4867

I would like to see it.

Good luck LB.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave onlooker 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

If Boston is efficient on the offensive end, Philly can't win. They are all 1 on 1 players and don't have any half-court offense. Meaning made shots for Boston are gonna prevent any fast break opportunities. Igudola has to shut down Pierce in this game because there's going to be a heavy dose of Rondo. No one on the sixers can check him and he's going to have 20 and 15 dimes in this games easily. Meaning he will account for at least 50 points. Sixers are not the better team by any stretch.

Yeah, they are healthier, but that doesn't matter in a game 7 because you're playing on pure adrenaline. The reason why they've won 3 games in the series is because they are healthier. That advantage has already been exhausted.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

sixers it is

vinny808
    vinny808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1243

Magic Johnson just said not to bet on Philly

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    If Boston is efficient on the offensive end, Philly can't win. They are all 1 on 1 players and don't have any half-court offense. Meaning made shots for Boston are gonna prevent any fast break opportunities. Igudola has to shut down Pierce in this game because there's going to be a heavy dose of Rondo. No one on the sixers can check him and he's going to have 20 and 15 dimes in this games easily. Meaning he will account for at least 50 points. Sixers are not the better team by any stretch.

Yeah, they are healthier, but that doesn't matter in a game 7 because you're playing on pure adrenaline. The reason why they've won 3 games in the series is because they are healthier. That advantage has already been exhausted.
    have you watched this series?? boston cant get anywhere near the paint and philly gets to the paint at will

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

My question is... Why not just take the points??

Money Line seems to be stretching it

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    have you watched this series?? boston cant get anywhere near the paint and philly gets to the paint at will
    It's not only about points in the paint. Aside from 1 or 2 games, Rondo is the one that has actually gotten in the paint at will. That may not always turn into "points in the paint" because he kicks it out all the time for wide open jumpers. Those are high-quality efficient shots for butter shooters like KG and bass.

Of course the Sixers could win, but they don't have any guy on their team that can really break down the defense. Andre could do it for sure but they don't give him the ball enough. For the sixers to win, they have to play defense so they can get out and run. And that means stopping Rondo from getting in the paint. If Rondo gets more than 15 assists, and Boston only has 20 points in the paint, that right there tells you that Rondo was in the paint all night long, even if he didn't score.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2197

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    It's not only about points in the paint. Aside from 1 or 2 games, Rondo is the one that has actually gotten in the paint at will. That may not always turn into "points in the paint" because he kicks it out all the time for wide open jumpers. Those are high-quality efficient shots for butter shooters like KG and bass.

Of course the Sixers could win, but they don't have any guy on their team that can really break down the defense. Andre could do it for sure but they don't give him the ball enough. For the sixers to win, they have to play defense so they can get out and run. And that means stopping Rondo from getting in the paint. If Rondo gets more than 15 assists, and Boston only has 20 points in the paint, that right there tells you that Rondo was in the paint all night long, even if he didn't score.
    Exactly. It wasn't about the points/shots in the paint last game. It was the fact that Rondo was never able to penetrate because it was too clogged up and the sixers got back on defense.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

....I don't think so

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    My question is... Why not just take the points??

Money Line seems to be stretching it
    Because the value on philly is too good to ignore. If bos wins I would say they cover so if you take philly you go for it all.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Counterfeit Cash

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I'm taking Boston - the points but I haven't placed my bet yet. I'm going to wait.

For some reason I feel like Boston will win easily.

If they dont cover I hope they go ahead and lose so your bet will hit.

After this game, I'm going to chase OKC ML in the first two games against the Spurs. I think we will get one in their gym and they will get one in ours. I expect it to be 2-2 heading back to San Anonio for game 5.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2197

LB what do you see this line doing? I prefer not to make plays so far in advance but I can get 76ers +230 right now. My main play will be the spread however.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    LB what do you see this line doing? I prefer not to make plays so far in advance but I can get 76ers +230 right now. My main play will be the spread however.
    I see it going back and forth a bit. I cant bother with the spread because that might get away from you with free throws and you lose juice on that unless you get +100 or more. I think the line will close around my number or maybe a bit lower. If that is the case it tells you philly has a good shot but if philly goes to +200 or lower then they have a great shot.

The series price lines indicated that this was going right to the wire in game 7. With +227 i can take that happily.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7002

In for a dime.

Sixers ML +227 (10x)

i told you guys he would play Sixer ML for game 7 in his game 6 thread after it was over and a winner

Sixer ML has a shot here... a slight one. i just can't see the first "big 3" going out in a game 7 @ home to an 8th seed... after being together for 5 years

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

I hope not......I wanna see boston v.s. Miami. Miami would skullfuck Philly.....but they have no answer for rondo.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Boston looked tired and old in Game 6. Home court may be just enough to edge out a win here but I like the value at +227.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

this would shut the conspiracy theorists up for a bit at least.

lakerboy

With action all over bos I wonder why the lines have not moved. Initial "square sharps" took bos to correct the opener " in their minds".

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Boston having 2 days rest is a sure win against Philly..just my 2 cents

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

this game is a true toss up. I been firing on 76ers when they are on the road alot earlier in the year and was very profitable and my gut says fire on them for this upcoming game but they can dang sure choke like they done in earlier games. I think celtics win but they might not cover. I see the game being decided by 3 points

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10675

Ok, then why is it that Philly, being so athletic, and should be capable of driving to the rim anytime they want to for a score or draw fouls and get the Celtics in foul trouble, just always seem to play the complete opposite. They settle for way to many jumpers. Why does the coach allow them to play like that? If Philly plays aggresive and runs the whole game I agree they win, but I'm expecting that Boston makes them play Bostons game and Philly settles for way to many jump shots, and miss, just like the Hawks did. In this case Celtics by 10pts or more.

1234 Last