payingthejuice
    payingthejuice's Avatar Become A Pro!

RatedPicks.com Play 4-5-09

=====+++++Sorry about the Copy and paste +++++=====

Only 1 play going out today. As you know, we only put out plays that we know we have a serious advantage on. I know we are all enjoying a nice 16-4 run as of late, thanks in part to March Madness, and we go 2-0 again yesterday with with Michigan St and UNC. So we are keeping it rolling with 1 more play tomorrow in the NBA.
    San Antonio Spurs vs Cleveland Cav's -6.5
    We are loving the line on this game, and here is why. The Cav's are 24-13 ATS at home this season as a home favorite. IT gets even better as they are 12-2 ATS off a SU loss and 19-12 ATS off an ATS loss. EVEN BETTER when the Cavs are coming off a SU loss it drills opponents by outscoring them by 12.4 PPG.
    San Antonio Spurs are 3-7 ATS in their last 10, and 5-6 as a Road Underdog, San Antonio also is giving up 98ppg in this situation, While when you look on the Cleveland side in their Situation as I explained above (after a SU Loss and Loss ATS on the road) Give up 89ppg on defense. This is giving us a -9 Point line.... Bookmakers opened it up at 6.5, which is why we are loving this extra 2.5 point swing.
    Dont forget, if you havent signed up for our MLB Package, the 1/2 off season promotion ends soon!
    Regards,
    Ratedpicks.com

payingthejuice

On a side note - They usually dont play the O/U on basketball. But looking at the stats they gave the score should be around 187 .... The Vegas Line here is at 181.

So Im looking at also taking the OVER on this one on my own. Anyone agree?

payingthejuice

no one has any thoughts on the over/under?

t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

i liked the under at 181 but it just jumped to 182.5 in my book. i may wait and play the 1st half total.

good luck

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

did they jump on SAN?

go cavs

payingthejuice

They have the Cavs -6.5 Hero

patsfan2727
    patsfan2727's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks for posting these pics PTJ....they have been rock solid so far!!

payingthejuice

Ya they are doing great for me... 9-1 out of the last 10.

Someone needs to buy the baseball and start posting those as well lol. Anyone wanna go halves? heh