johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Saturday 3-08-09 Winners!!!

Alot of plays. I've been tearing this sh!t up lately and I wanna stay in the winners circles. Alot of big juice but it will be parlayed:

Cleveland ml (-475). Meetings by Cleveland and Miami has been close and Miami usually plays them tuff. I will take Cleveland at home on the ml to squeeze out the win. I expect Miami to play tuff and may even get a win by a lucky break at the end but ultimately Cleveland refs wouldn't allow that. Cleveland to the bank

New Orleans ml (-1200). I feel a blow out here and Oklahoma City's scoring has been down since Durant and Greene has been out. The only thing that's keeping me from betting the spread is New Orleans letting teams back in the games in the end with their slow tempo half court game. The ml is golden..

Dallas ml (-1000). Dallas at home is golden. Washington on the road is the ultimate fade material.

Dallas -10 (-150). Bought 2 points just incase the backdoor tries to hit me at the end. I sense a blow out.

Portland ml (-1800). I sense a blow out here but Portland is such a slow tempo team that you can never tell with them sometimes. Minny is having problems scoring since Jefferson's absence so the moneyline here is golden.

Milwaakee ml (-330). Wanna hit this on the spread but I just don't know what Nellie is doing with the Warriors. Who's playing for them tonite?? I think it's safe if I just ride the moneyline on this one tonite..

Memphis +7 (-140). Bought 1.5 points. Maybe a zany play but I don't like Philly on the road with no more than a 4 point favorite. Philly is not a high scoring team but neither is Memphis. I look for a Philly 5-6 point win at the most..

7-0.. Let's Go. I see a 2 lost maximum at the most if any at all..

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Memphis is the correct call on that one!

csimmalavong
    csimmalavong's Avatar Become A Pro!

wolves moneyline

johnnymapalo

Quote Originally Posted by csimmalavong View Post
    wolves moneyline

what is this??? A sick joke.!!!! Have you seen the wolves playing lately?? they can't score for sh!t. They never could shoot anyways but I would never play the wolves on the moneyline anywhere. They may cover cause Portland is so damn slow but winning is absolutely ridiculous...

Gamble2Win
    Gamble2Win's Avatar Become A Pro!

where do you live where its the 8th of march today? LOL!!

sallysnax8
    sallysnax8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

nothing on the knicks ml??

johnnymapalo

7-0 last nite.. I'm hot b!tch!!!!!!!!!

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Do you actually lay $1200 on the ML to win $100 or do you parlay them all to reduce the juice?

Anyways, nice night. Keep it up.

johnnymapalo

Quote Originally Posted by The_Kid View Post
    Do you actually lay $1200 on the ML to win $100 or do you parlay them all to reduce the juice?

Anyways, nice night. Keep it up.

I parlay big moneylines to reduce the juice. I never play big moneylines by themselves...

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice job, keep it up !!!